It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Spaceships Around Stargate/Time Portal? Take Out Your Telescopes Now!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
We have images from 4 Celestron 10" in different geographic areas. There is nothing new comparing to 3 months ago and 6 months ago. I think 1,000,000-point-fine-mike is "seeing-things" that aren't there quite purposefully. Conspiring to mis-inform IS the realm of a "Conspiracy Master" baiter.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ShatteredSkies

After reading way more than a coupe people make the "it would have to be light years away, so it wouldn't even be happening now" type comments I decided to post the fact that Systemik posted a link on the first page of this thread that stated the portal is only 500 km away from Earth, not light years.
The link went to komonews.com

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I've been looking on the net, I read a while ago that a 'star lane' opened close to earth, this was a popular trade route and the reason earth has been so...'influenced' with it's growth. I've been looking on the net and I can't find anything on it, anyone else ever heard this?

thanks. EMM

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

So this guy is claiming that this space portal is orbiting Earth according to the komonews site. That site was a link on page one of this thread and it said the portal was 500 km away.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I think mike is "seeing-things" that aren't there quite purposefully.

Nope! I ain't seeing things! Mr Ted Anderson is. I'm just asking if others can see things that he is seeing because I can't see the things that he is seeing!
It is obvious you haven't understood my drift in the opening post!

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Alex Collier suggested in his 1994 video interview that there was a portal of some kind somewhere between Earth and Sirius. Sort of the same region of space from our point of view I guess?

Alex also suggested that the Milky Way galaxy is about to transcend (for lack of a better term) into a higher dimension of reality and consciousness which he calls the 4th density. We are currently in the 3rd density of 12 densities of existence that have evolved so far.

Anyway, I speculate some theory here. First, possibly those three red ships are protecting that entrance into the MW from visitors (friendly or otherwise) from other galaxies, that want in here to go through the transcendence with us. (Or maybe those visitors want in here to try and stop us from going through this transcendence. see below.)

Alex suggested that the Alpha Draconians dont want our galaxy to move into 4th or 5th density. The Draco's cannot transcend with the rest of the galaxy. They can only transcend via "mechanical" means here, possibly due to them not being a "native" of this galaxy (they were placed here by another race from another universe if I understood correctly). So if the galactic transcendence takes place, the Draco's lose their "playground". They lose control of their agenda of total control and domination of all, so they are trying to hold us back from this transcendence.

So either those three red ships are the Draconians stopping other races from coming in to the MW to help us or join us in transcendence (or to try and stop the Draco's from trying to stop us from the transcendence), or those three red ships are the good guys protecting the portal from more Draconians coming in to try and stop us.

Hehehe...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Theres nothing we can see unless the aliens want us to see it. They sent bigfoot here to use mind blocks on mankind so they (the aliens) can go about their business and get genetic material to make hybreds for control of major governments. The bigfoot are there invisible army of man-apes they use to build underground bases in remote areas and to confuse crytozoologist into making shows on national TV to put messages in comercials to hypnotize us to the real truth and use mouthwash that is secretly being used to put implants in our brains.

But, in anycase. don't trust anyone who seems to know tghe truth.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hiyah Mike, thanks for starting this thread

Can someone with some great imaging skills post what everyone's seeing on google sky at this location? That would be awesome for the rest of us who would have no clue how to even put in the correct coordinates?

I can't wait to see if people with telescopes see anything, even though I fear NGC is correct, and that people would have documented reams of material on this...but I still want to check in and see if anyone from ATS with a telescope can spot anything!

About this e-mail, was it sent out en masse? Is it a newsletter from some site or what? I am unclear on this part? Thanks
Starred and flagged.

OOPS for some reason I thought this thread was still on the first page...sorry all, I realize now I have many pages to read, sorry if these questions were already answered and if there are already photos posted
Going back to catch up!

[edit on 21-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I'm guessing this is what he is on about?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Just know this should be on another thread but it may be relevant who knows?
I had a VERY vivid dream a few months ago about, for no particular reason the big dipper constellation .
A group of us were watching the constellation in a clear dark sky,the individual stars staying in the same formation started to move closer
this caused excitement amongst our little group.What happened next may be of concern the constellation seemed to move left and right in a sort of jarring motion then they came straight down in a diagonal movement hitting the earth . The impact was over the horizon somewhere , I heard a voice saying my god what has happened then big
flakes of what I assume was ash started falling everywhere. The feeling when this happened was of panic and terror.
I woke up and immediately thought what the heck was that all about ,I had gone to my bed feeling stress free and quite good about myself anyway thats what happened make of it what you want .

[edit on 21-6-2008 by headlightone]

[edit on 21-6-2008 by headlightone]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I'd say you could think of this find just as the find and study of "dark matter" which is vastly disproportional to physical matter/light which we have been staring at all along, trouble is we didn't know what it was or that we SHOULD be looking for it and studying it!

I just have a problem with the 'startgate' thing...in my understanding of a similarly named government program project startgate was about astral projection (remote viewing) involving phsychic abilities that apparently each and every one of us has.

It's not a physical 'thing' like the sci-fi television series would have you believe, but it's a half-truth on what it really is. I suppose when the great alignment takes place between now and 2012 we'll know more about it, to such an extent no government will be able to shield us from that truth.

I only question the timeline of 12/21/2012, that's slated as 'the end' for things as we know them, but doesn't it make sense that 2013 would be the beginning of new things yet to come?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

you must have incredible eyesight considering that the tiny dots that make up that constellation are stars (imagine our sun ) and you can see spaceships there, why are nasa sending probes into space to learn more when you could just have a quick look at the area surrounding proxima centauri with the naked eye.i bet you are great at eye spy lol

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
How does anyone know that its a star gate portal when no one has ever seen one or knows what it really looks like.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

i can see something in the image that was linked by one of the posters in this thread. a page or two ago. not the messed up one, the image before that. here's the image
img59.imageshack.us...
here's the post that linked the image
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and i made a little animation of the thing i see in it

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I would like to point out that when I wanted to see where I would go when my time was up was directed to one of these images below.

These are stargates. The black sun. Looks the same as when I traveled out of body, this is all very cool.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me why there is a RED SQUARE where the portal by Arcturus is suppose to be? It was on Google Sky and looks a lot like the "blank" areas on Google earth when they dont want you to see something......

link

Edited to shorten link,

[edit on 21-6-2008 by asala]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I've seen it, but it's not there anymore. My father-in-law brought it to my attention one night last year (2007). My in-laws live in Auburn, CA, away from any major lights and have a good view of the sky, but unfortunately my wife and I live in Sacramento and we would be lucky if we could see the big dipper. Anyway, when we were up there we could see it with our naked eyes but it really stood out just using binoculars.

My father-in-law had been watching it almost every night and according to him, over the course of days the single point (looked like a star) would expand out like a small reddish cloud, sometimes contract, and sometimes be in a different location relative to that triangle of stars around it.

It's kind of funny to me because I made a point to keep my eyes peeled for anything like this on ATS, and since it's been this long I figured it must have been a natural cosmic event. It's interesting that it's taken this long to find it's way to the forum here...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Read in Revelation:

And there was war in heaven; Michael and his angels (2/3 of all angels) fought against the dragon (Satan) and his angels (1/3 of all angels); but they (Satan and his army) weren't strong enough; and the ancient serpent was thrown down to the earth -- along with his angelic coworkers. What we see here gentlemen is organized resistance to an approaching slap down from the stronger forces. This doesn't bode well for us on earth; Satan is thrown down to the earth which effectively limits his activities --which by the way are to open the abyss and coordinate the resuscitation of the assasinated man of sin, the anti-christ. This guy will be one piece of work, part man and part angel, a real beast -- if you will. Unfortunately, everyone who has not loved the truth but has rather taken pleasure in wickedness will worship it..., him..., or whatever it is!! Please study your bibles.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join