It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Spaceships Around Stargate/Time Portal? Take Out Your Telescopes Now!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed that.

It sure looks odd....

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I love how you can dupe 90% of the reader's here with the right fairy tale. If it's worded right, and presented in just the right way, it will be "sold".

P.T. Barnum would be having a field day.

Where were your parents when they should have been teaching not to believe everything you read?

Is society getting smarter? This is scary stuff. (Scary in the sense that adults will buy in to this stuff.)

[edit on 21-6-2008 by Electro38]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Just something for you curious observers. Roughly in the same area as the guy was speaking of go to google sky and the coordinates are as follows

13h 41m 25.0s
36 (degrees) 3' 21.7"

At these coordinates there seems to be a structure that looks alot like the structure in the new game "Sins of a Solar Empire" the structure that creates the frigates and cruisers? It looks a lot like that rib caged looking structure.

It is in the vicinity of the area below the handle of the Big Dipper.
just someting I noticed.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

that's odd. probably some reason for it but i don't know that much about google sky. this thread is the first time i've seen it. pretty cool, actually.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I hope you all realise that even the nearest star in the constellation is 78 light years away Star Distance.

What is being observed currently is something that would have happended 78 years ago relative in relation to us, I'm suprised MikeSingh made that mistake.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

the data says 500 km away, i believe. he doesn't mean it's at the star, just in that part of the sky. think 3 dimensionally.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Wait, all of this is taking place 500 km away from us, as in actual distance from Earth in Space?

You're telling us that these things are closer to us than our own moon?

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by yourrolemodel

You have any idea how small a distance 500 km is?

That would mean there's a portal/stargate with several ships surrounding it just off Earth's orbit.

How is this not being covered by every media entity on the planet?

For something that close, it should not be difficult at all to provide visual confirmation of these objects in space. They are currently holding high-orbit over planet Earth, they should be extremely detectable by any means if a guy with a telescope found them.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ShatteredSkies

that's what the article supposedly says. this is not my theory. it's the work of one ted anderson. i haven't checked the theory. just checked the image someoe else posted from google sky

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well I'm officially calling this BS.

500 km away? Absolutely not. Motherships going in and out of it without any detection at all?

This thing is in high-earth orbit supposedly, how do exiting ships not get affected by Earth's gravity?

I don't buy this one bit at all. It's one thing to say that it's in space and at a star's location, then it's hard to confirm it visually, but 500 km distance from the Earth?

Every country on the planet has the ability to confirm that visually, it's not difficult. Why is Ted Anderson the only one aware of it? How come the media isn't eating this up?

This should be the most important scientific discovery of all time. A stargate in high Earth orbit with exiting and entering ships from other races? That's the portal way to the universe effectively.

I don't believe it. I'll need to take the time to check it out real-time with a telescope or find someone with the resources to photograph these things in high-res.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Don't you think the thousands of amateur astronomers around the world would have seen these already?

Just asking...

Using the same quote as the infamous ginger Bad Astronomer? So where exactly do these amateur astronomers hang out where I would've heard something? How do we know they haven't seen anything?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

from what i hear the cigar type ships are reptillian...
www.luisprada.com...

i also hear there is a war going on between good and evil beings...the light are trying to save us..wheil evil is fighting to keep control of earth and humanity..
www.xeeatwelve.com...

all i know is there is stuff going on that we cant see of epic proportions and the human race is at stake....sound wierd? hehe

there is much more info on the net,but you need to feel what is true to you..there is a lot of diception.

much love to you all

edit= and dont let the lacerta files make you think that the "lizzies" are the good guys..cause they are not,unless there is a small faction i dont know about...greys/reps=evil

www.nibiruancouncil.com...

much love to you all..again

[edit on 21-6-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I hadn't noticed that supposed 500 km distance to the "portal".

I think that close, the parallax with be enough for some people to see them in one place and other people in a different place when compared with the background starts, but I may be wrong.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Once again, dozens of people believe just based on a pretty graph and an enticing story.

If many of you actually had telescopes you'd see that there is nothing relevant there .. now or when he first put this garbage out there to fool you.

Opps.. am I ranting? Sorry.

oh and yes.. I have a tele and use it often a Meade LX200
my one big purchase for myself!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

WHOA~! A~ATS! Interesting indeed! I want to know what is the red retrangle is !

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Anybody using google sky is dumb. It's not live and some of it's even fake.

I have a Celestron C14 14" I will use tomorrow to take a look at it. Or a 400mm scope.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Can anyone tell me why there is a RED SQUARE where the portal by Arcturus is suppose to be? It was on Google Sky and looks a lot like the "blank" areas on Google earth when they dont want you to see something......

link

This is where Google used an image from a second source to complete the picture. Google used six different sources to create the sky map and apparently nothing else they had had a good picture of this area. It was left red because it needs an update. The square has small names of the stars in it. It appears to be a very busy patch of sky and could be from a deep sky photo.
Or they could be covering something up. It's hard to see inside the square.
You can see the lower part of a red nebula or particle spray in the black area directly below the bright star in the lower right. The red cover makes it impossible to see the rest of it.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by free-energy]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Ok I hate to say it, but I just went out side 10 min ago and saw a red flash directly to the right of the star. I stared at it for about 2 min through my ETX90 telescope with the stock lens. I noticed a satalite fly directly by and followed it to the right for a few seconds, then I moved back to the star indicated in the photo posted by the OP and gee wiz as soon as I got the star in view there was a bright deep red flash which was just as bright as the star and directly next to it.

I continued to watch and did not see it again. I gave up after 10 min.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ShatteredSkies

Well, there seems to be a lot of confusion as regards the distance of this supposed portal. Firstly, as mentioned, 78 light years is way, way off. We don't expect to see anything from that far away unless those ships are the size of stars which is not possible. So all this conjecture that what we're probably seeing is 78 years in the past is incorrect.

500 Km too seems way too near. As you rightly said, this activity would have been visible and probably on the front pages of the media too (Though we know that the media is controlled). So probably it is somewhere inside the Solar System. Visible to the naked eye, according to Anderson!

Seeing where the discussion stands, there are many of you who have mentioned seeing something in that general area. Now what's important if we want to blow the lid off this hoax (If it is) is to get some good photographs of what you're seeing. Any takers?

reply to post by robwerden

That's very interesting! I wish you had clicked some pics. That would have decided the issue to a large extent!

Cheers!

[edit on 21-6-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by robwerden
Ok I hate to say it, but I just went out side 10 min ago and saw a red flash directly to the right of the star. I stared at it for about 2 min through my ETX90 telescope with the stock lens. I noticed a satalite fly directly by and followed it to the right for a few seconds, then I moved back to the star indicated in the photo posted by the OP and gee wiz as soon as I got the star in view there was a bright deep red flash which was just as bright as the star and directly next to it.

I continued to watch and did not see it again. I gave up after 10 min.

I'm not sure what your trying to get at .. are you saying you just confirmed this story or debunked it.>>? sorry just a little confused...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join