It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Spaceships Around Stargate/Time Portal? Take Out Your Telescopes Now!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter
Very Interesting!

I wish I had a huge telescope to view this area. I wonder if someone were to view this... what would happen?

I have a theory...

What if they are trying to warn us... what if other civilizations are trying to warn us ouf the doom we are about to cause to ourselves or perhaps our world is about to explode (there was another article on ats about the core chancing causing differnet things and what not). What if these red ships are keeping these other ships from warning us. We as a species have to learn to take care of ourself without outside help (thats what the red ships are enforcing). It may be too late for human kind

[edit on 20-6-2008 by rjmelter]

[edit on 20-6-2008 by rjmelter]

Go buy one, or go get a group to get one.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Heres the original ATS thread on this exact same subject from nearly 4 years ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Astronomer Locates Active UFO Stargate in Big Dipper!

Ted Anderson has been an amateur astronomer for over 30 years. Like many ufologists, he is intrigued by a continual flurry of UFO activity he's seen by telescope in the "handle" of the Big Dipper (the constellation Ursa Major --J.T.) , near the stars Alcor and Mizar.

If hyperspace is the "superhighway" for interstellar alien spacecraft, then this region is the "exit ramp to Earth" for the saucers.

Ted Anderson calls it "the UFO Universe Freeway Entrance."

It seems this guy just sends out the same email every couple of years in an effort to drum up business.

Does anyone do any basic research around here anymore?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
100944 looks like it has been purposely covered over with other photos-what do you think?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sinema

i read his material awhile ago. i didn't make any assumptions about it one way or the other because frankly, you can't tell someone else they did or didn't see or experience what they saw or experienced. i mean you can try, but they aren't going to believe you unless you can offer them clear proof that they didn't. that's not likely when it comes to visual observation because eyes and devices the eyes use to see things, vary dramatically in sensitivity. not to mention, agenda and determination. if you suspect something is out tehre and you go on a serious search for it, you won't leave any stone unturned or reject any data until you've whittled it down to your own comfort zone, whatever that might be. eye witness testimony is fine in a court of law but seems to lose it's umph out here in the rest of the society.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by seabisquit

can you link it, please?
i'll check it out.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
If you are interested in what is up there.

Here is a link.

Big machines parked in orbit

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
What we are looking for is motion of little red dots. We are not going to get that from a still photograph. Astronomers use a cover plate of all known objects to filter out new objects.
For those with questions about distance we are using the star as a background reference point and it could be any where along a line from here to there.
If it were outside the solar system coming straight at us it would appear to stay in the same spot in the sky.
It is unlikely to be a great distance away if we could see side to side motion of objects near it with a normal scope.
Photos put up on the web by officials could be edited. Amateur astronomers would know if their work has been messed with.
A telescope focused on Mars would blur out small objects the distance of the moon.
Telescope time is limited to researchers and they would have to be looking in the right place.
Now if I may speculate a little. If extraterrestrials have anti-gravity or hyper-dimensional devices they may not have to follow normal orbital patterns and just hover wherever they want. It sounds energy wasteful to us but were the ones that are energy impaired not them.
If they were hanging around at the Jupiter orbit distance it would be hard for small scopes to see unless they were very bright or very big (colony sized). We can't rule that out yet because we don't know their technology.
Surly Guvcorp wouldn't lie to us about objects closer in because all researchers are fully informed about all black ops and their checks are delivered on time.
I think we will have to wait for our ATS field reporters to get back to us this weekend to get a good handle on this.

"It's full of stars!" - Dave

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
This whole "Stargate Venue for hire" was written up and researched by several people (including I believe in UFOCaseBook), and everyone saw through it then, (heck I may have even contributed somewhere on a board to help debunk it, just can't remember where). So perhaps it's time for round Two with T.R. Anderson.

Johnny

Hi Johnny! Looks like this IS round Two!!
It's time we must once and for all prove that what he's contending is pure bunk! If some ATSers can get hold of good equipment and target the area for some time to see if there really are these so called alien star ships out there, then this whole thing can be proved to be a huge hoax.

If something is really out there, which I doubt, then it's big time discovery. After all, he claims he's been seeing them for a number of years. And he seems to be in a little panic considering what he claims are a huge increase in the number of 'alien ships' patrolling that area of late. Heck! This sounds like pure unadulterated sci-fi!

I for one would love to tear him down for this! But let's be absolutely sure before we can do that! After all, UFOs per se are a reality! Or are they?

Cheers!

Mike.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

The point is, he is disseminating the same information he was trying to spruik 4 years ago.
The "alien ships" are still in the same position they were in 4 years ago?
What are the chances of that?
Have they run out of petrol and are waiting for the auto club?

Also, the other point, a simple search of ATS turned up a thread discussing the exact same email and pictures from 4 years ago.
I do enjoy some of Mike's threads but as a conspiracy master his research leaves a little to be desired on this occasion imo.

I don't mind the search for the truth, but it needs to be tempered with a dash of realism too.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sinema

oh nonsense. based on mike's response, he clearly is on your team. he's the perfect straight man for you to play off of. if you toss him out , you'll just bite your own foot.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by undo]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
(some people are so focused, they can't see the forest for the woods).

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I've been looking at SAO 100944 and seen nothing, but when I looked a little on the left I saw this:

image1
image2
image3
Does anybody know what it is? I'm just curious.....

Cheers!

[edit on 21-6-2008 by camieb]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
The bermuda Triangle is part of the interconnect or at least it was at sometime right? Come on these are our ships and we now control the portal. Why do you there has been a reduction in abductees? Sure those of you out there see bright flashing lights but that is our planetary space force in full swing. We now rule this solar system. You'll be seeing more and more activity in the skies as our planet's force grows in strength and numbers.

Pssfff. This is Robotech material.

So how's S.A.T.A.N. holding up these day?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by camieb

wow, where'dyou find these? they are really hacked up

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Mike is the OP, and I found this very intriguing....but my questions were not answered. I think this is worthy of further discussion, as it seems many have much to bring to the table.

I am keen to learn more info, as others bring it.....

WW

Hi WW! You can knock me on the head for this! OK, you had asked about the distance of this so called portal where these ships are positioned. Well, frankly I just don't know! But if that guy can see them with the naked eye, then they may not be at those exotic distances you mentioned!

And regarding those ships / portals being in the same place, it's quite possible. They could be hooked up into a geosynchronous orbit thousands of Kms away. As undo correctly mentioned, about 36,000 Km above the Earth.

If there are such things as 'portals' then I wonder why they would be in geosynchronous orbit? It's more likely they would be stationary, as they are electromagnetic anomalies in space which are probably used as portals. But who knows the physics involved in these esoteric concepts?

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by camieb

wow, where'dyou find these? they are really hacked up

These are on the left of SAO 100944 I looked on Wikisky and I saw these with Microsoft WorlWide Telescop program on top of the Sirius and in Orion Constellation too and I'm sure if I look more I'll find more.
I don't know what are these, maybe someone know and tell us.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by sinema

oh nonsense. based on mike's response, he clearly is on your team. he's the perfect straight man for you to play off of. if you toss him out , you'll just bite your own foot.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by undo]

Actually i don't have a team, and who said anything about tossing anyone out of my non-existant team anyway, lol.
Sorry but i don't understand your reply to my post at all.

My point, again, is why the same information as was spruiked around the net 4 years ago by this Anderson guy is being rehashed again now.
Not only was there an exact replica of this thread started here 4 years ago, but zorgon also attempted to revive it 12 months ago.
Nothings changed.
A simple search by the OP would have discovered this.

(some people can't see the lumberjack's chopping down the tree's in the forest).

I can make not so sly digs too.

Anyway, enjoy rehashing this all over again, i won't bother you any more.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by camieb
I've been looking at SAO 100944 and seen nothing, but when I looked a little on the left I saw this:

image1
image2
image3
Does anybody know what it is? I'm just curious.....

Cheers!

Those seem to be optical glitches in the telescope. This was covered here some time ago but I can't seem to find the thread. Can someone sleuth around and dig it out? Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join