It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Spaceships Around Stargate/Time Portal? Take Out Your Telescopes Now!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by camieb

Yep nice finds I didn't see those, I just done a small search I looked at the position where the guy said their are aliens didn't find any, so then I started scouting and messing around.

south of it I saw these blue saucers circles looking objects I first thought maybe a wormhole or a blackhole but remeber that blackholes are bright as a start becuse it sucks everything in it even light.

So I it was interesting and then I got bored so I then started typing in the search area for mars, jupitor ect lol got no results but then I typed sun and it took me to that location where I saw more of these things.
Then I came on here having trouble loging in so I used the forgot password link and got a new password and logged in and posted my findings.

but with camieb finds it looks scary now to me, looks like they are aliens. if you see those roads it looks like alien life created their own wormhole to travel through it as if it was a road.

our phyisist now are talking about making our own universe highway by making a device to open a man made wormhole on demand.

this shows at least that this is not a glitch so then what is it??

is it aliens?? is it our gov?? I know for a fact we do have our own saucers.

there are patents on such crafts by the U.S Airforce. Even nasa registered a patent on the tech of it. search the U.S patent office records and you will see many people's designs on flying saucers.

I hope these findings that I made was interesting and hope someone could give us an anwser on this.

I also hope if you have a telescope to look at these areas or at the sky and try to find these objects if you can and take a pic and post it on here for all us to see so we can at least say that yes these objects exist once we have that down then we can continue to start thinking what it could be.
We should even ask Nasa by e-mailing them or e-mailing wikisky.org or somthing.

They should know what these are but I bet wikisky.org won't know and would suggest a professional to get a better anwser.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
hi skywatch, I know what youre talking about.
I can see them too.
I think I can feel them, it had become a easy routine to see them in a clear night sky.
I find them fast (under 5mins) by watching the sky, I got a feel where they approach in the sky and wich direction they move.
They look like small stars, but they start to move out of nowhere or they are already moving.
Sometimes I see two points in a formation. You could draw a line between them. They keep their distance and speed at the same range.
Its a formation! (this crafts or phenomen looked like small white/silver stars)
I see this object's since I was a kid, its nothing special for me, thats strange because other people say that they are looking for seigthings but never see something.
Maybe this people are lazy to watch or affraid of the truth behind this.
That the whole UFO Mystery is not a hoax.My personal view is that most people across our planet dont want to see them, they must deny it, because they cant live with the truth in their small town lives and locked mind.
I think you can see this event 3 or 5 times in a clear night, I did.
This phenomen is all over europe, I travelled a bit and I saw them everywhere where I spent my hollidays.
A month ago I saw single movings stars and some flash's in their moving direction.This flashes came from the sky, not from earth.They where blue and looked like a flashing from a camera, but white blue inside and dark blue outside.They crossed the way of the moving points.
Last days I stopped watching, because I had enough of seeing this stuff.
All goverments are lying to us, its a farce.
I think if this phenomen are unkonw crafts from outer space or whoever they come from then they are visiting? us from the dawn of mankind!
Its just a speculation, but who knows for sure.

I did a research and my conclusion was, that this crafts/things are not living space creatures (called critters/serpents) ,then they must be controlled crafts from a goverment (s) or alien vessels.
Choose whatever you like best!
But something is going on, no doubt!
My Question is, is it good/bad for mankind or neutral?

regards

Thank you for this post

i have the same feeling.. i can feel where from which direction or where in the sky they are about to appear.
i have seen these before too, i mean not only the multiples last month. i have seen stars acting strange, a few times in the years back, but ive only for the last year had the hobby of finding them

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
reply to post by skywatch

Interesting! Are you using a telescope?

no im using the naked eyes..
i do sort of concentrate or flicker with the eyes to see longer, deeper..
ive just had that hobby since a kid.. try to see really far... concentrating on a thing from a far distance. but some of these or as bright as venus and can be seen in the city.

the one yesterday was seen above a city from a balcony... i just had a feeling about a few very faint stars to "the left" of the dipper, i found to more stars beside them after looking a little, nothing special just small stars, i looked for a minute and then suddenly just beside the little star came by allready in movement when it got visible.. it sort of slowed down for 2 seconds changing its path more downwards, the speeded up in the direction of the dipper while disappearing.

i do want a telescope... but as told my new camera was stolen...
what i need is a sony cam as $30000 it has 40.000 ISO and can film in complete darkness..
i think it will be hard to get a good film from a telescope, they are moving with speed and direction not as normal stars.
and a film is the only thing wich can show how they appear

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I want to build my own telescope for a long time. Currently going to college and also creating 2 websites. I want to start a gaming business and if I do get alot of money off my ideas I do plan to build my own telescope.
you just need to learn physics
ptics. Also would need calk math to calk the angles ect.

but it looks like those things I saw on wikisky.org are saucers. The concept they are using,I know on tv some physics scientist said that they are researching on making a device and also learning how to create man made wormholes where such a device can open and close the wormhole which to me these images looks like these crafts are opening man made wormholes and using it as a highway or a road.

I am also a comptuer programmr and a computer hardware wiz .

To me anything that are glitches in the software would show smuges. or images that you can tell dosen't match the background, in other words it would look like it was copied and pasted, this is due to not having a photo for a section of space so they used exsiting photos to be placed their so it wont make the images look like crap if their are missing peacies.

I only have international certifications in programming and also computer repair.

just to tell you that I know good enough tech knowledge in computers for both software and hardware.

To me these images I saw on wikisky.org are interesting and need to be closer looked at. I am currently trying to find the e-mail address of the owner of the website to ask him what he think is the problem. I will post later on when I get a response.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
One thing I noticed yesterday, when I decided to look at the stars before going to bed, was that whichever star I decided to fix my sight on would appear to move.

I don't know if this was because I spent all day looking at the computer (like all other days
), but that made me think that it may be a good idea to look to other stars to see if the same thing is visible in other places or if it is limited to those stars.

Anyone has tried other areas of the sky?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
ok got a reply from www.wikisky.org ceo/website owner.

This what they said about those circles:

The blue and red lines with circles are traces of planes with flashing lights captured by telescope, You'll also notice bright round artifacts neraby bright stars - those are telescope's second mirror reflection. We have plans to clean it up, but it's not easy due to enormous amount of data.

That is our anwser and I do bealive them.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
to skywatch
at first thank you, for the fast reply!
I will post anonym again, dont mind ok.
Today I watched the sky after I came home from work, in the late evening.
I parked my car and decided to look for a second in the sky.
And bang there it was again.
A flickering fast moving star, who started to slow down after a minute of watching it, it stopped and paused for 3mins and started to move again.
It flew slow paced and 2 minutes later I couldnt see it anymore.
I began to hate seeing this stuff, thats why I paused to look in a clear night sky for 2 weeks.
Needed a so called rest, its annoying to see strange crafts/phenomen in "our" sky and you can do nothing about it just watch!
I use the naked eye to spot them, my telescope is broken since some years.
Over the years I saw cigar type crafts, golden diamond crafts, silver points, red/blue points, but the most are two silver/white points.
I think this 2 point craft or crafts are the real deal, my parents saw them too over the years (since 1986).
The seeigthings are increased.
Years ago I saw only one object a year, then 3 in a half year and then 2 or 3 obejects in a month, now you can see them 3-5 times in a clear night!
Something is going on and it is increased over the years.
I would speculate over 500% increasing rate or higher.
We can only speculate, till someone gives us concrete answers, but I feel that the public will never get the full truth about it (maybe 2% tip of a iceberg).

For Speculations sake:

It could be man made crafts (from goverments)
Public Unknown Secret Space Stations or Weapons
Huge Spy Satelites
from the public hidden Telescopes (like hubble or possible bigger and better ones)
living space creatures (Scott Glenns fireflys/space serpents/critters)
UFO's from unknown beeings
or other stuff

regards

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
One thing I noticed yesterday, when I decided to look at the stars before going to bed, was that whichever star I decided to fix my sight on would appear to move.

I don't know if this was because I spent all day looking at the computer (like all other days
), but that made me think that it may be a good idea to look to other stars to see if the same thing is visible in other places or if it is limited to those stars.

Anyone has tried other areas of the sky?

Hehe ArMap... well i understand what you mean, focusing on stars can appear to make them move... but compared to the others they stay in same position.
but belive me my friend, when one is really moving you will not be in doubt. they move fast... clearly and they sort of move intelligent.
btw its good for computerstrained eyes to focus on far objects (:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Thank you for your post.
its nice to be able to write with another person on the same level
Please dont feel so sick about it, after all we, who are in the know, have more chances of survival and related things because we know, the 99.99% of the people of the earth is just plainstupid, thinking they are clever for all the knowledge they copy and paste into their brain. you have to be able to think for yourself, doubt and discover for yourself but only few people train their brains to do that. what i mean is that i've studied conspiracy since 1996 and now im happy for all the stuff i know.. in the start it could freak me out... now nothing can freak me, oh yeah, something could, like going for a trip to pluto would.. but if i met another kind of being i actually feel i would feel good after a few seconds... (if i would trust them..)
also the real magic is really simple, otherwise it would't work. thats my opinion, and these crafts are using "simple" technology, i bet their drivesystem etc is made with nearly no moving parts. the more advanced technology gets the simpler it will get. simplicity is efficiency.
hmmm it doesnt make sence what im writing i can tell that...
just dont stop looking up.
its early here in denmark.. i need a shower etc.. C.U

[edit on 26-6-2008 by skywatch]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

The computer glitches I mentioned earlier involve entire photographic plates. I haven't seen any single area anomalies explained by computer problems. Some of the other anomalies are telescope factors or grains in the film. I think that still leaves a lot to be explained.

You guys have found some interesting things to check out in these photos.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
The seeigthings are increased.
Years ago I saw only one object a year, then 3 in a half year and then 2 or 3 obejects in a month, now you can see them 3-5 times in a clear night!
Something is going on and it is increased over the years.
I would speculate over 500% increasing rate or higher.
We can only speculate, till someone gives us concrete answers, but I feel that the public will never get the full truth about it (maybe 2% tip of a iceberg).

Mmmm...That's what He (Anderson) said. The sightings around the Big Dipper have increased manifold since 2007 and that's what has set his alarm bells ringing. Says that something's started happening or about to happen pretty soon!

I guess we'll have to just wait and watch!

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Here you go if you are interested in a job.
www.flipdog.com...

He's got billionaires waiting to give him money to start this company!

sheez!

Talk about buying your own ignorance!

[edit on 26-6-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Tsk Tsk, masters of conspiracy! I would have hoped that at least skywatch

living in the far north would have come up with this , or someone else ...

Small 'red' objects ...increasing in number over 1+ years time....

near Muphrid (Mufrid) in ETA BOOTIS....near the 'bear watcher' Arcturus...?

The BIG problem with this reflecting Ufo's would be the long time course.

The BIG problem too with this being Planet X's entourage of planets

(brown dwarf and system) is that it is northern hemisphere.

Yet again, Draco (the dragon's) tail is what Bootes is pointing too...hmmm.

Out of curiosity, i can't tell from sky.google.com but are there 7

groupings of red dots???

Clickme

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
You are saying this is 5 light years away, good. That would be hard to see with eyesight.

If we can see objects in the sky, they are very close and/or very large. This fits in with increased activity at a worm hole exit point.

Whatever the reason, it will soon be apparent. All things are pointing towards something big about to go down.

If we keep watch, we will see an increasing number of sightings. Yes, the evening air is refreshing.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
June 12, 2008
around 11:30pm central time
I witnessed one white streak of light going
1.)first horizontal along the bottom of the big dipper
2.)and farther left to right, then disappeared,
then 3.)vertical then disappeared,
4.)then went horizontal right to left
5.) then finallly inward twice and again disappeared.
Total time was 6-8 seconds.
This did not look like a meteor shower at all.
It followed the big dipper.
I had chills and tears in my eyes.
-H in Tennessee

_____4.

5.\ /
\ / /
3./
Here is what I saw. It was following the big dipper outline 1. ______ 2._____

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
yes i just looked outside and saw what I thought was a sat. but it only lasted a few secounds looking up at the the big dipper tail end now I am wondering

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
whers the last updat e i was just looking up at the tail end and futhtert down towards a bright object, star or planet and then an obect orages hue came outwards from this area and disappeared(thought it was a satellite) then I came out a few minutes later and saw two objects orange in color rotate in unison , one i tracked as it went across the sky the other one I have no idea where it went

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pauliesporin

excitement to say the least, very strange ,I guess you get lucky some times to see something

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
i know that the subject of this thread focuses on the stargate but i still feel that what im seeing is somewhat relevant.

yesterday night.

i came home and had to walk 200meters to my enterence... i stopped as i do and wathed the sky... it was still the sky to the left of the big dipper but not right beside it.
anyhow,

i had the feeling i would find one and after a few minutes again a star appeared, not for long, only about 8 seconds but it was flying the usaul "searching" way.. like slowing down and going indirectional, it did not come out real clearly and cloaked away again.

the next sight was even stranger. i went down to let the cat in and while i was waiting i noticed three some faint stars also in this part of the sky. it could be this cross mentioned to me in the post above. actually it was sort of 3 faint stars on a line.
well i got the feeling that if i kept looking something would happen. and so it did, after about a minute. just beside the 2 stars i was looking at, -a third appeared.. the light was very little, bright but little, it must have been further away, it moved very close to the visible stars downwards and did a turn around the last but continued downwards. i had the feeling it was trying to avoid my sight, it got very faint and changed direction but i was still able to track it like 10more seconds before i lost track.
from the start i saw this i had the feeling again that they could feel my presence as i could sence theirs (or that they would appear)

i agree with the previous posts that this has gone from once a month to one/5min.

something is happening and it makes me want a spaceship.... after all somebody has it alien or not and they fly it all the time... for all the bad thoughs this makes me fell, this thought relieves me, -thinking that if its flying there every time i look up its not impossible in a short span of years i myself will get one...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join