It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I enjoyed this book tremendously. A lot of the information I had already known, but this is the first time it was all put together in one place. The typos, misspellings, poor punctuation, grammatical errors....at first they were hard to overcome. By the end, however, I wonder if they are intentional. I don't have the mindset to figure out the codes...anybody have the translations?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
You want to see a suicidal post about numbers? Every time I research any of this stuff I come up with 666 as being the number of the sun, 666 is the number of Jesus Christ.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Brandon, I do not mean any disrespect but your last name is Levon, that is a song by Elton John. I find the lyrics to be quite interesting as to the book you have written. Have you ever noticed how much he resembles David Letterman on the subject of bloodlines? This is the link to the song with your name and I am also adding a link to one of his songs that I think you may find interesting.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
For those of you who have not read the book, it strongly suggests that we come from Venus. I find the part in the song that states Jesus wants to go to Venus very interesting because in the bible he is referred to as the morning star.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seek4 truth

Jesus was referred to as the "morning star" becuase he was not a real person but a figure of the actual sun, sun could mean morning star not venus, if you look at the zodiac what is in the middle? the sun, how many disciples did jesus have?, 12, how many months are there 12, jesus is nothing more than the sun, this is all from a movie that i watched that opened my mind up to the truth and showed me that everything that people tell you is not the truth, the bible is just a story, just like Brandon says in his book that we are not told the truth about things only smart people that know the truth will pick out lies and learn to see things on our own. here is a link to the movie it is called "Ziegiest" the own movies website has it uploaded to watch for free, im guessing because they want people to know the truth.

www.zeitgeistmovie.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon Levon
If you can I would appreciate your help though because I would like more information on a few subjects I discovered but did not check to see if were on the internet, one being the new world order changes with the signs of the zodiac and another that ancient writing is dated with astrology. If you will post the links for me that you have found showing me other documents with research the same or greater than I have been able to provide I will be very very happy with you because at the present time I feel that my book and I are heading this mission alone even though I know there must be other people who have come to these same conclusions. I think for now if you can just help prove a couple of the things I stated to be true it would be a good start in helping mankind better understand what they have done to us and how. Thank you for your help Amitel, please do not let us down.

I don't know if I can be much help to you, as I am not quite sure what your after. I will offer this link for you just because of the nature of it which deals with something you may or may not find interesting history of earth

Their seems to be much interest on the subject of the watchers which are called by many names. I think people are heading in the wrong direction here and would be better off to leave well alone. The thing with conspiracy theories is that there is always a grain of truth in them but finding that grain can be difficult as people tend to not see what they should and focus on something they feel is important but are really missing the bigger picture.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to
post by Brandon Levon

Hi Brandon and all,

First off; thank you Brandon for having the balls to research and write such a controversial and powerful book.
The scope of your research and how you have managed to piece it all together or join the dots as it were speak volumes about your intelligence.

I would advise anyone seeking the truth to start with Brandon’s book and if they can handle that rabbit hole then to journey down any one of the many other rabbit holes offered in OLD WORLD SECRETS book.

And a second more personal note; thank you for arranging the postage to be free; I was concerned that it might cost too much to post to England but my copy arrived about two weeks ago.
I read it within two days but have waited a while to post as I wanted to properly digest and understand what is contained in your book. I have cracked a few of the codes but I have never deciphered codes before so it is completely new to me.

I was just wondering now that you have read the Terra papers are you more inclined to think that the Destroyer is an aptly named Death Star or do you still think it is some sort of planet on some strange elliptical orbit??

Also a medium friend of mine told me that I had three spiritual beings with me or attached to me.
Two were of the light and had for some reason decided to help me; not because I am special or any of that blah blah but more because they felt sorry for me.
The third one is why I mention this now because it was something in your book that allowed me to understand what the third being was or is.
My friend did not like him at all because she said all he did was WATCH me from the shadows; never interfering but feeding off my downfalls, my low times or the times when # things happen and I feel like all is lost. She despised him and now I understand why but until reading your book I never fully understood what she meant when she spoke of this third being but what I want to ask is there a way to get rid of this watchers attachment to me?? or should I just be thankful for the two beings of light; I cant help but feel without them I would be just another mindless TV watching drone.

I have had many experiences that I could share with you but will wait and see what you make of what I have said but if you would like to know more please just ask.

Take care all.

P.S. Thanks fort he link MossBoss16; I was just going to look for that.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hey all! Things got really bad over the last couple months, don't worry Brandon thats not your fault. I was bringing home 2 grand a month after child support and taxes. Basically I lost my job and the whole thing fell apart like a stack of cards. Anyways, I just wanted you all to know Im ok and I got my stuff in storage, they yanked my license so Im gonna go live in the mountains for a couple weeks till i figure something out. Cool huh?

Brandon I read your book and I think this conversation about the watchers is kind of fascinating. I have a lot of dreams foretelling future events but recently before reading your book I had a dream or two about the watchers (I think) Anyways in the first one I was in the woods and heard somebody calling my name saying "where are you?"

Brandon obviously you have had an experience that was closer to death than I but I have had dreams like this all of my life so I definitely understand where you are coming from. Also I had a dream about recieving a white stone, which sort of fits the explanation in your book for what you saw of the Jesus like figure, but I could not really see his face.

Maybe later down the road we can chat some more.

Anyways, I just wanted to stop in and say hi, I have been missing ATS!

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by seek4 truth
Brandon, I do not mean any disrespect but your last name is Levon, that is a song by Elton John. I find the lyrics to be quite interesting as to the book you have written. Have you ever noticed how much he resembles David Letterman on the subject of bloodlines? This is the link to the song with your name and I am also adding a link to one of his songs that I think you may find interesting.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Seek4 truth you are right that is very interesting and he does kind of resemble David Letterman. I have heard those songs before and I have seen the videos and noticed a lot of what I thought possibly could be connected but maybe coincidental. Like in the video “Blessed” the large and small figures that seem to be in the same proportion as the Sumerian tablets and the Annunaki. I also noticed it seemed to be referencing the Garden of Eden which all seemed to fit with this book. The main thing I think I overlooked was the fact that in the song when it shows his face floating up, it shows the top of his glasses in the shape of a pyramid with his eyes right where the All Seeing Eye is in the Masonic symbol. I think once people start to wake up to this hidden world that the masses say is imaginary, they are going to say what the hell, it is everywhere, why hasn’t anyone mentioned this to me. For someone who already knows what to look for I don’t think Elton john could have made that any plainer if he beat you in the face with whatever you viewed it with. I also did not know that the album with Levon was called mad man across the water, I find that interesting because if you know anything about the original writings that were put into the bible you know that the most likely meaning is not what was put in the bible as you have read in the book, but that the earth was already here and they started our new world on the first earth surface to emerge from the water. This is also suggested in the reference to Eridu. en.wikipedia.org... Do you really think it is a coincidence that the bible is based on the information from Iraq? It is also referenced by the people worthy of the key of life as happening again; their symbols are the water bearer (Aquarius). This brings me back to the point of the book and that is these people seem to be the only ones that know this and they are not telling anyone. So as far as I know there are them the people who have read my book and the people who have started to deeply study the things referenced here. As for the rest of the masses of the world they do not even have a clue that this information exists, they have no chance of giving there family eternal life, they are just fish food. Don’t you find it almost a slap in the face that we are getting ready to enter the age of the end and they are back in the same country that the bible all started from? Again I have to say it, WAKE UP! And by the way, does anybody happen to know how far above sea level Iraq is?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mossboss16

Thank you Mossboss16, Zeitgeist is a very good movie but I must add do not get confused that zeitgeist is stating the bible stories are stories that do not mean anything because they mean a lot. They tell us exactly when things happened before encoded secretly with their plans and the events to come, they always have and still do follow this book to a T. It amazes me that people worship this work for face value and have know idea what it is really talking about or how it came to be. The so called god that is responsible for the bible I would not spit on if he was dieing of thirst, although I might take a leak on him if I new where his grave was, and any of you who may read this and say you are going to be sorry when god judges you, I have seen my maker and this piece of # isn’t it. If you open your eyes and start researching our past, if you have time to live long enough thanks to this low life god, you are going to feel the same way. There is nobody going to save you, the god who was trying, this DOG made us forget, to keep us slaves, to make sure his bloodline survives. Almost all so called physics new that the bible was based on what I am telling you and they based their predictions on this. Do not get confused as to all these people who have and continue to say Nastradamus said this or so and so said that because they were all astrologers who new of these codes in the Bible. If you read my book you know more about Nastradamus than any of them and I have reason to believe most of these people were actually part of this organization. But I can not prove it for a fact as for most of the stuff I am stating. Mossboss16 if you have read the book you know that the name Jesus is a code for Venus star. I will not swear either way as to the sun or Venus because we want to keep an open mind on everything because if we think we have everything figured out we could possibly miss very important bits of information. That is how they have enslaved mankind by telling us lies and giving us good grades if we can remember them. This has been going on for thousands of years and the more you teach yourself the more you will look around and see that this consists of almost everyone you meet, almost every one you meet has no chance of survival, they are simply what their god wanted them to be, cattle.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Amitel

Thanks again for the reply Amitel, the link you have posted “history of earth” I believe was already posted once before and is interesting, but does not really have much to do with the book I have written. I was really looking for information to help prove some of the main points of the book and that is that the new world order changes with the signs of the zodiac and that ancient writing is dated with astrology or even information on the fact that they know when we are all going to die would help people better understand what the book is about and what is really going on in the world behind our backs.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreOne

Thank you very much WeAreOne, I think it is possible that the destroyer could be either one or something we have not yet figured out. We definitely want to keep an open mind as I have said before but I could not get past the fact that it was the name of Shiva, the god of the age before Jehovah, the age of the bull, I could not get past the fact that the same people who started it are still in charge of it today and that age started after what people think is the great flood. As you read in the book they are also the ones with the oldest records on earth, some describing the machines the Gods flew in, it is an interesting thought either way. If we want to look at the other possibility then the aliens return at the end of every age and they are hostile and they kill everyone of us who do not bow down to what they say. If that is the case then it is still bad news and since it seems to be a recorded fact of the bible I do not see these aliens as god and would just as soon put a bullet in their heads if at all possible. On the other subject you would have to be special because there would be a reason why they would have assigned more good than bad they are protecting you for the purpose that you are to serve. Which brings me to something people do not understand and that is if someone dies it does not mean they were not protected by god if you wish but they could have just as easily been let go to save more good people in the future. As I said in the book it is like a complicated game of chess that most people have no idea is being played. I am sorry but I do not know any way to get rid of them and I also have more protecting me that are good. I have a friend who has more that are bad, he has spent time in mental facilities because they tell him to do bad things to people. He was normal up until around the age of twenty then he had something happen to him that he was not sure if it was a dream or not, he never came back and he now takes drugs to stop the part of his brain that can hear them from working. As for the rest of the world they have know idea and are guided with sounds and thoughts etc. that influence their decisions throughout the day. If you choose to share your experiences I would be interested and I am sure there are others that would be to.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Hey man glad to hear from you! I was kind of worried about you after the link you sent, which was the same day or around the day the guy posted on here “so im a fed”. Then you are gone and all I get is this linkwww.thelivingmoon.com... and you never respond back. I got a funny one for you, can you prove that its you? Here is another funny one I go to get my car a couple weeks ago and it is gone. The police say they towed it away for illegal parking. Guess what day? The 13th.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

I just noticed the guys screen name actually says “ im a fed so what” not what I said which was “so im a fed” the interesting thing is it was posted on the 13th, is that a coincidence or what? More than likely, but it does bring up a topic I should probably mention and that is the reason why I originally posted in the first place and that is the fact that everything I am saying is true. I have not seen anybody go as far into this research and uncover as deeply as I have. That does not mean somebody has not, just that I have not seen it. I have also viewed many many of the people who claim to be on our side. There is only two possibilities either by the hands of god or accidental discovery I just happened to connect the dots as said before. But on the other hand many of these people know something is going to happen and they have been put in place so that people will follow them in the wrong direction. (Disinformation agents) I new the work I was doing could get me killed and I choose to do it anyways because of the fact that they have killed millions to billions of our ancestors and they are going to kill billions more. My little life don’t mean # on the scale. RickinVa I posted because before I did, if anything happened to me know one would ever know. Now if something happens to me people will post it here.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Yes, I completely agree with you, I'm an Atheist and I feel sorry for all the people that believe that this imaginary figure will save them if they do something wrong and they live there life not really caring if they die because they think this thing will be there waiting for them. I'm trying to get a copy of your book Amazon says they are out of stock at the moment, and I don' have a credit card to order from the books website and none of our libraries where I live have it so I will have to try and find another way to get it.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mossboss16

I can't believe Amazon is out. I just ordered a copy yesterday. At that time they had both new and used copies available.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
it is strange but ever since i started talking to my watcher (also known as jin to one of my friends who is knowledgeable about them) i have been seeing stuff (when i talk to my watcher he doesnt respond) but its like is see something out of the corner of my eye but when i look nothing is there, and i feel as if something is there. My friend told me that everyone has a Jin [demon] and that it will help and protect you if you trust in it, also that to be closer to it i have to give it a name. Well thats whats been happening with me lately, could i get some more info on the watchers?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
You can buy this book at amazon.com

www.amazon.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Yeah thanks brandon. Everything happened so fast. My business fell apart. Anyways I have to figure something out quick.

Anyways if the economy collapses in the next month or two do you think America will find itself in an all out civil war or what. How will people go about survival when the SHTF if it is slowly steeps into a depression?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Hey, if you don't mind cleaning my house and constantly brewing my tea to specs, you can move into my basement. It's finished off like a log cabin.

Training in the art of tea happily provided.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join