It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon Levon
Herby, I changed my mind, I will accept full responsibility for the actions of you translating this book into the Portuguese language. But this is the rules that you must accept, you are to charge no money to your people for doing so. If you do, I will consider you to be no more than the scum that started this whole thing. My willingness will be terminated and I would just assume you better dead. You must understand you are to never charge a dime for this book, this is the rules and I will accept no other.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-7-2008 by Brandon Levon]

Understood, its something ill be doing for the simple fact that i've always wanted to utilize my muiti-language skills and the spreading of this info will be something i believe its positive, it definitely wont happen overnight or be done by next week, but i have already started a couple pages here and there and when the progress is closer to completion i will definitely let u know.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Just got my book in the mail! Thank you Brandon. I am going to go ahead and start reading and get caught up with you all.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Great ! I am sure you will find it to be very interesting .

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

I just wanted to let you know I have read your book and it feels great to know that I'm not the crazy B*&%& that most people I know think I am. I loved your book. I learned so much form it. Do you plan on doing a follow up second edition with more and or updated information. I think your book was very usful tieing a lot of things together at least for me. I hope you are doing a little better off financially and medically. If not you can come crash at my place if you live near Indiana. I hate to see someone so intelligent living so poorly. It seems as though if you do not bow down and follow the life script that they have put forth for us then your life is a living hell.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hey all, just wanted to let you know that I willl not be posting for a while, my internet got shut down. Anyways I gotta get back to work and pay some bills you know? Brandon, Thanks for the book, I finished reading it, it did not let me down in the slightest way, probably going to read it a second time. Anyways I will be back soon hopefully.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I purchased the book and in the back there are puzzles for every chapter (some combined) and you have to have the book to figure them out. I have done all of them including the zodiac and only have the letter left. When you receive one of the misprints there is a paper included with another puzzle on it. I'm not sure but, I think when you put everything together, it will lead you on another quest and create more questions than answers.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

i know this is gonna sound lazy,. but i have yet to finish the puzzels.the only one i have finished is the zodiac one, all the others i can not seem to understand how to decypher them. if you could maybe guide me or at least point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Mahasvin thank you for posting the reference of the “tale of the two wolves”, I find it relevant because it appears to me that a lot of people are feeding the wrong wolf. What do you think?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RickinVa

RickinVA thank you for your post I do agree that this book would appeal to members of this site more than the masses, simply because the members of this site seem to be more aware of the problems with our surroundings. Sad to say the masses tend to follow the masses choosing to keep unaware of their cattle like state, most simply because they have been programmed to not know any better. I see where you could draw the conclusion that you did and I wish everyone would question everything that has happened in the world, the masses. Google the name of my book, when I do this the first thing I see is the post of this site. I am not sure if this is just my computer or if everyone’s is doing this. But in my defense no one is going to spend several years of their life researching and writing a book, put it up for sale, and then never type the name of the book into a computer to see if anyone mentions it. You can bet the masses of people who have written books have typed the name of their book into their computer; some just chose to remain silent.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

tankthinker you are talking about playing with fire and you are asking me to do the same. For one, as I was explaining before, they usually are not seen until you are on the verge of death. By trying to make them appear your more than likely going to see one that is evil. I think our purpose in life decides how many good ones will be assigned, but if there is not enough good ones your life will be in danger. There are three categories of people that I will mention, the ones that do not believe at all. The ones that feel a presence around them sometimes and may or may not know what it is. Then there is the third, the ones who have actually seen them, usually leading to the end result of a life changing experience in which you may be placed in a mental facility somewhere. What you would be dealing with would be an ancient form of voodoo or black magic and I only will tell you this at the present time. They pray on the weak, and they love the dark. To test your ability to realize your surroundings or give an idea of what or how many you are dealing with. I would only advise this at first, have no one around you, the farther away from people you are, the heightened your sensibility will be in your attempt to do this and if I was you I would not. Some people can never see them but if you go looking for them you will know they are there and just knowing will be enough to affect you for the rest of your life. If you choose to insist, I would recommend using a white candle, placing it in the center of the room and cutting the wick to keep the light as low as possible, there should be no lights on in the place that you are in at all. In the traditional wedding the white candles were used to help keep the evil ones away and the flicker of the flame would indicate possible presence. I find it a little funny that today most people have no idea what those candles were actually used for. Anyways, start doing this at around 2:00 to 3:00 in the morning. You should only sit, closing your eyes and trying to get your body into a meditated state. What you are trying to do is feeling how many are around you and where they are. Over time you should actually feel almost like a starring feeling coming from certain areas of the room, once you have locked onto their positions stand up and move around slowly, there should be no lights on in the areas that you go and they should move with you, but usually keeping a distance. They are not dumb by any means and they will know exactly what you are trying to do and you will feel them around you for the rest of your life. If you hear things moving or actually see something at this time, turn the lights on immediately. By doing this experiment this will tell me how tuned into them you already are. I would like to add for anybody that may be reading this that I do not practice any kind of dark arts and am only familiar with this kind of information because of trying to find out what happened to me. I am very serious though tankthinker, if I was you I would not ever try this. I would not ever try to give them a gateway to enter your life.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by paraniod??

Paraniod?? Thank you for the offer, at the present time I am not sleeping on the floor. I have running water, electricity, etc. I am not one to except charity but it sure is nice to hear from people that care about the well being of others, if everyone just thought of everyone else instead of themselves, the world would truly be heaven, but as you added in the last sentence, it was all set up so people will not have the time or strength to care how this hell came to be. I have not started a second edition as of yet, I keep writing small parts of other books but then change my mind as to finish them.
Thanks again
Sincerely Brandon Levon

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   

12.21.12, I am sorry to hear that, I was just starting to look at some of the work you have done on ATS. I was just looking at all the pictures of the church that you have posted and I find them quite interesting. I think they are relevant to this post so I hope you don’t care that I am posting this link. I hope you get everything straightened out soon, from what I have seen so far I think your research is well needed on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
To the rest of you all thanks again and anonymous there is only one other person I know of that has gotten as far as you and I will add there are more that are not listed. Keeff I don’t blame you for not wanting to hurry and solve the codes in back. They do take a little time and you will have to keep searching through the pages on some of them and will have to keep track of what you have found on a few different pieces of paper. I don’t know how I could even help because most of them are solved by using different methods. I have only read one of the Terra Papers so far, what is the difference between 1 and 2?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

I believe the terra papers 2 is a condensed version..i know that most of the versions one can find on the internet are condensed versions. i think the first is supposed to be the papers in full. the first time they were givin to us on ATS throught the thread link, there were a few pages missing. then the OP of that thread got the missing pages and added them. then he had trouble with his site and had to get them back up. i think they were missing the same pages again.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

My instinct is telling me that i must contact these watchers, and since you said in your book that they are responsible for gut feelings they must want to be contacted. I am going to attempt this "ritual" sometime this week and see what happens, if i end up talking to one ill let you know here.

Although i know you are fearful of what might happen, you still told me the information i needed, which means i was meant to know. You must also be very curious as to what happens, so in theory i am like a test subject for you (not that you meant it that way). Can you also tell me if youve forgotten any specific details i want to do it the exact right way. Also were did you get this info from, ive tried doing some research on the watchers and got absolutely nothing of importance.

Btw im not really concerned if they are good or evil, they will serve my purpose either way.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Keeff thanks for the info I will continue to read them all. Tankthinker the information I gave was only to see what type of spiritual connection you have to them, the white candle is simply for your protection. You can google the connection to white candles and evil spirits or getting in contact with angels or demons, it does not matter they are all the same. As for a link I would not know where to point you because what I know I did not get from the computer. At this time you are only trying to see if you can sense their presence.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seek4 truth

hi, i am just logging into the blog and i heard of this book from my brother in law and i know about the topics and have done some research but its LOTS to understand and absorb and not to mention my hubby doesnt feel the importance of it as i do, he always says i spend too much of my time on conspiracy theories so my research has limits. can someone please summarize everything for me especially the part about the entering of aquarius and when it is supposed to be and about the money issue and basically what is the puzzle in the book that has to be deciphered, caz i dont think i will ever get to read it.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon Levon

12.21.12, I am sorry to hear that, I was just starting to look at some of the work you have done on ATS. I was just looking at all the pictures of the church that you have posted and I find them quite interesting. I think they are relevant to this post so I hope you don’t care that I am posting this link. I hope you get everything straightened out soon, from what I have seen so far I think your research is well needed on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just wanted to add something that I noticed in the pictures posted by 12.21.12. In the third row down the fourth picture across next to the alpha and omega symbol, does that or does that not look like the mirror symbol of Hathor, who represents the water and the Milky Way. Do you think that most of the pictures are representing water? In the drawing of her with all the symbols do you think that is a fish tail on her head? Do you think that the key of life that she is holding in her hand resembles the top of the anchor in one of the pictures? Here is the link to Hathor again let me know if any of you see the same things or more.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Yes, I see it as well! I also noticed it says she was worshiped at least 2700BC and that counts back on the zodiac as you said in your book as the age of the bull that she is representing. I also noticed this was the first age that life started to recover after the great flood. I also noticed the people in charge of our lives would be some of the dumbest people on the face of the earth not noticing these things with all those research people they are in charge of. It is either that or Brandon you are one of the smartest people alive on the face of the earth and you should get a Nobel Prize. But I also noticed she is the house of Horus (Horus= Jesus) pointing this out would be the same as pointing out the beginning of their means of control and I do not see them doing that, not after all these years. I think it is just like you said on the cover of your book, “maintain the control of life and death, just as has been done since the dawn of time”.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Is it just me or am I the only one to notice the striking similarity of this book to the movie zietgeist. It seems that a lot of what is said in this book comes word for word from the movie. The other things are from various websites around the net.

The warning attached to this book seems to be very over dramatic as nothing in this book is anything new to a person who would be interested in the subject such as this. I am not trying to say anything either negative or positive about the book. I am just adding my view on it as this was what the topic of this thread was originally about.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join