It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Wow, seriously??
People have got to be seriously lame to believe just about anything.
Some random stranger writes a book full of negativity against Christians, God and Christ and all of a sudden because its sooo cool to hate God and be anti-religious and just anti-anything or even just weird EVERYONE wants to read and believe it. Seriously, brainwashed much??? Shoot, I have a very awesome imagination....maybe I can make some money...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This is a Guerrilla marketing trick to get you to buy the book and products.

The above thread IS SPAM!

Don't fall for it. The Internet is dumb enough already.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

i just found it online at amazon and target... doesn't seem to be that hard to get a hold of

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Mossboss16

Mossboss16 thanks again for the reply, I really try not to judge as to what people believe although most people automatically think I am an atheist as well because of some of the things I say. I am not myself an atheist, I believe because of the evidence I have run across in my lifetime that most people have been lead away from the true god, purposely with the intent of controlling our every thought and move and a lot of others think just because they have uncovered some of these deceptions that there must be nothing. (Atheist) I know it must be hard to believe anything else once you start finding these deceptions, especially since they go back at least 8000 years because most people do not have the time to do that much research. In all this time I think they have gotten so powerful that they truly believe there is nothing we can do, and they could be right. But there is definitely nothing we can do if everybody remains ignorant. The ancestors of the gods of the bible decide today whether you live or die. It has been less than 2000 years ago since the last entry, and just as every age before there will be a new god because these gods have and always will be a marker for living beings just like you and me. We see their ancestors everyday and nobody knows any difference. If their ancestors had a child every 20 years, there would be five children every 100 years. At 1000 years there would be 50 children and at 2000 years there would be 100 generations who have and always will be the kings and presidents of (OUR WORLD) and unless people start to choose to teach themselves of our past, they will never know because they are not going to tell you. That would be like advertising to everyone what your bank account number is. The only difference is they have control over all of our money and use it to treat us like puppets.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

Tankthinker, seeing things is one of the things that I was trying to warn you about because you will be viewed upon by most as insane, especially if you choose to tell people openly. The more they get to you the more you may notice things that you may never be able to come back from. They will do it slowly and they have all the time in the world. I myself have never tried to name them and it is unusual for a person to only have one because it would have to be what most people call your guardian angel or it would be as you referred, a demon, or as I say just evil. I do not play with them and they are not toys. I am sorry to say but I am not willing to give information on how to use them because it was not the subject of my book and as I stated before it is a book that I choose not to write at this time and probably will never. I agreed upon some information because they are mentioned in the book. I will say they are clever and I guarantee you there is more than one… Your last comment about numbers is something they are likely to show you. My question for you is, how long have you noticed that you have been paying attention to number sequences? Have you noticed our leaders sacrifice large numbers of people based on number sequences. As I put in the book they sacrifice to the one true god, most recent 9/11,7/7/7,8/8/8. It was bad enough to be one of the ignorant but after learning so much in my life it is almost just as bad to sit back knowing that a lot of the world isn’t educated enough to know any better. I watch the television and imagine billions of people hearing of the 8/8/8 invasion and they have no clue as to their plan and that the same people who did 9/11 and 7/7/7 are doing this as well.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Finished reading this book early this morning. Very intriguing stuff. Might want to talk to your editor about cleaning it up a bit. Not a criticism by any means, but some grammatical improvement will help its credibility.

I can understand how the weaker minds will find this text threatening. It's a real eye-opener. The US needed a book like this.

I'm looking forward to watching the wave overtake the naive, and I wish the author much success with it.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

12.21.12 did you know the link you sent me was an FBI link? I am asking because it seems a little off the subject you were writting me about. www.thelivingmoon.com...
And as for your answer you don’t have to be a psychic to figure out what is going on you just need to know a little about our true history and although I do not agree with (Zeitgeist) one hundred percent. The study into our banking system is a good thing to look at because you will get a good ideal of what they are going to do because they always follow the same plans, they just wait for everybody to forget. www.zeitgeistmovie.com...
When you get to the part in this movie that explains what they do you will realize it is followed by a war, they are repeating it now and you better get ready. It is no Armageddon mystery like OH my god the bible tells me so,,, they wrote the damn thing…. And they control us by using ignorant people who don’t know any better. You want to know what I really think is going to happen! They are going to nuke America! They are going to blame this all on China and there will be a war against the people who are dumb enough to think they did it and the people who know better, joined with the people who are willing to do anything just to feed their kids. If anybody here knows about the plans given to Albert pike, the basic structure of this large scale war should not even be a mystery. That is why I really mention civil war, because this will be a world wide civil war.
(THE IGNORANT WILL RAVE ABOUT HOW THE BIBLE TOLD US SO, NEVER HELPING THEIR CHILDREN IN ANY WAY) and when everything is done and we are annihilated back into no possible chance of resistance, it will be a repeat of every age ever recorded by any Indian or book that is left that you can get your hands on.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I just wanted to add that I thank you all for viewing and posting! I do have a question for you though, what is this we deserve a better investigation thing that has appeared around me? Can I post this when I choose? Where do I locate this feature?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The mailman delivered my book a couple of days ago. I'm on my second read-through now. This is really interesting stuff, incredible stuff.

I only have one complaint. It's too short.

More! More!

Thanks for the can't-put-down read, Brandon.

Sleuth

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I really need to know about the watchers, i feel it can be a powerful weapon for our defense. Besides i think ive gone too far now. Today i was at the ROM (royal ontario museum) and i heard them call my name. Ive heard it before but it would just be a whisper, but this time it was louder, like normal speech. Ive never had anything that substantial before so i think the sightings will get stronger.

I have named mine Temujin, and i talk to him often, although he doesnt reply. (also to note i was lacking a lot of energy and was very sleepy, but i wasnt imagining things)

btw ive always had a fascination with number symbology, 9not math i hate math) and i like figuring numbers out.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
i bought the last paperback copy last nite on amazon....people do not kill themselves because of a book, that's a disturbing statement. although i feel for anyone who looses a loved one. you must be honest and realize the one whom took his life would have at some point anyway, they are obviously disturbed. anyone who reads a book ( based on one mans opinion ) then syas" that's it, i'm outta here " has got problems.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

Brandon, I did not realize this we might actually be on to something here. Because the original link I sent to you was www.AmericathebeautifulPark.com... which was taken down by the author. I had come up with a theory that this park was placed here as part of a government project similar to many topics discussed on shows like Stargate SG-1, interesting that I just clicked on that link and it has also been removed and redirects to a FBI web site.

So here is the link to my thread on ATS about this park. It seems like the alternative information about this park has been removed from most internet sites. www.abovetopsecret.com... I am not sure that this is a cold fusion expirement but tkae a look at the park itself and make your own analysis.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sleuth

Thanks Sleuth but I think I found a place to hang my head for now. Where do you live anyways?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

Tankthinker, I do agree they are a powerful weapon in our defense because why else would the elite and Catholic Church have used them all of this time against us. I state them separately because most people do not realize they are one. As I stated before when this is done by individuals it is considered a form of witchcraft or black magic etc. These rituals are basically performed so that they will do as you want them to whether that be killing someone in there sleep or to simply get money. If you are really in tune with them you will have noticed things in your life such as someone who has harmed you suddenly is harmed worse or even ends up dead. They will go to great extremes to protect you and others who have no idea they are doing so, but refer to this as karma, it is not. All of my life for example I have noticed the good ones doing these things for me. I have never really ever had to seek revenge I have always just sat back and watched. That is how I first noticed them; they would harm people who tried to harm me. If you can serve the purpose of helping more than you harm they will protect you, they will even kill for you. On the other hand if evil is the only thing on your side when you try to help others they will kill you. When they were giving me all of these visions and dreams I was shown that we have serial numbers like computers and everyone has a different number assigned to them. When these numbers appear in certain sequences they tell us if something good or bad is getting ready to happen. For example I don’t know if you accidentally put the 9 before the words not math or not but for me the number has meaning when put together with other numbers at the time of noticing. It will be different than anyone else’s sequence and if you try to show them your sequence they will never believe you because there number sequence is different and your numbers do not mean anything to them. I mention these things because I am curious if you have noticed any of what I have just mentioned yourself?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sleuth

Sleuth, thank you very much for your comment, I could not help but to notice you stated that you got your book through Amazon and I was wondering if you could do me a favor? I was looking on their site and nobody has given a rating for this book, I was wondering if you could? If after reading the content you feel that your life may be in danger then do not, I will understand. As for you wanting more, I have been working on a theory that I did not put in the book because I did not have enough time to research it to positively claim it true in my mind. I will post it here for you and if you can prove it wrong I would be happy or if you help prove it right, I won’t be as happy but I think people will be very interested, or at least should be. I am also posting it because I do not feel right trying to charge money for it and I am afraid that by me being the only one researching it we may run out of time before I am satisfied on my own about having it added to the book. I encourage anyone viewing this to participate and if you cannot prove it wrong post it in other places to try and get other people to comment and prove it wrong. Sleuth since you have read the book you will realize its possible importance more than someone who has not. Anyways here it is I call it (The Milky Way Theory)
This is my short version theory of what is to come and how our solar system really works. The Milky Way is of great importance as known by our ancestors of the times before and just after the great floods. I have come to believe that it is actually a whirl wind producing system. If you were to be above it looking down on the planets, you would notice its image is in the shape and direction of the hurricanes that are appearing on the earth. They spin in a counter clockwise direction the same as the direction of the Milky Way. This force forces the planets to spin around the sun in this same direction as well. All the planets orbits around the sun and almost all storms upon them spin in a counter clockwise direction caused by the Milky Way. This is of grave importance because every year that goes by our planets tilt a little more as the Milky Way stays in the same spot. It is said that on Dec 21, 2012 that the tilt of these planets will have progressed to have the earth directly in between the Milky Way and the sun. If my observations are correct and believe me I hope I am wrong but this will start to spin the earth in odd directions causing enormous catastrophe, as the planets tilt to the other side. The force that the Milky Way is putting out will spin the planets the other direction, which will still be counter clockwise as viewed from the Milky Way but unfortunately for us, totally the opposite of what we are spinning now. This will more than likely throw the planets out of their original positions. Who ever would survive would continue life and slowly repopulate the earth. Approximately (13) thousand years after this tragedy based on the approximate 26,000 year cycle of the zodiac, we would be back at the half way point on the zodiac and the earth would be at the complete opposite of the tilt we are entering and the planets would start to spin back in the direction that they are spinning now. This would be in the age that the Egyptians felt worth marking, the age in between the Virgin and the Lion, sphinx. This is why I believe Hathor was the representation of the Milky Way and why she is represented with the key of life, the ancient cross. (Note Dec 21, 2012 will be on a Friday, 13 thousand years after the beginning of the last change; the masons sacred number.) If you have not reen.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
images.google.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

If you have not read this book, first read about Hathor and then put the picture of the Milky Way next to the picture of the Hurricans.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I viewed the links you sent me, but did not have time to respond. When I went to respond the next day they were changed and so was the message you had sent. The new message stated that those links were not working which they were. And that I should view these which were as I posted here. As you seen this happened around the same time a guy posted on here im a fed so what and my car got taken. Then you claim you lost everything you have. which just seemed kind of strange if you ask me. To tell you the truth I had to wonder if they did not take you away somewhere and have a guy that is now pretending to be you.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I also wanted to add I have mentioned several times about how they follow these numbers. And if you have read the book you know American news is controlled by the same organization behind the 8/8/08 war. Knowing this I checked to see what people are saying in other countries about the attacks on Georgia, here is a couple links that I have found. www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

any input about what anyone thinks is going on would be appreciated.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Brandon, it's still me here. Things are kind of getting better for me but its kinda hard to tell. I have been looking for work for over three months and I have not had any luck. IMO I am overqualified for most jobs in my field so I am starting to wonder if I am doing something wrong. This all happened to me as a chain of events. I am running out of patience. I have a bank account that was closed and the other one I opened up is -$360 and I am not sure why or how it happened. My babies mom just left me for a guy in the military. I am afraid she is going to take my daughter away. Grrr.

Sorry for the off topic rant but I promise you its still me. Honestly I hope WWIII kicks off sooner rather than later because I am sick and tired of living like this and will gladly take up arms to defend my freedom and family.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
i have a story to tell that happened at work today and yesterday pertaining to the watchers:

yesterday: i am 17 years old and i work with my dad at a forklift type manufacturing place for the summer. Anyways i was told to go out into this huge jungle of forklifts and look for loose wood to be brought back to the building. As i was there i asked my watcher to give me a sign of some sort that related to me in the future. And i got nothing.

so after about 2 minutes i resumed getting wood, and i noticed that all the trucks have a certain number to them, and they are the most random numbers -1872, 2390, 3784, they make no order or sense whatsoever, they are just random. And which one do i come upon, guess, 2012, i was pretty shocked but i knew this was the sign i asked for.

Today: So im driving to work with my dad, and im thinking about my watcher, and i decide that we are friends and that he wants my benefit. Therefore i tell him in my mind that if he has any work to do, that he can have some time off to do it, like instead of watching me all the time.

This is what resulted, at work i was disoriented, i kept bumping into stuff, i felt as if my instinct was totally gone. I had the worst luck i ever had in my life, i kept breaking things that werent mine and screwing up on stuff. I felt extremely lonely and sad, actually, ive never felt so lonely in my life. And lastly i felt as if the world no longer made sense, everything seemed out of place and orderly. I told the watcher to come back around 12:00 and after that i was back to normal.

also ive always had a thing with numbers especially the number 12, which has been my favorite number since i was a little kid, but i never had a reason for liking that number, i just did.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join