It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

Very interesting, I have always heard people say that the world was going to end in 2012 but they never gave a reason why and your theory makes sense and when i first heard about the 2012 thing a couple years ago I didn't really believe it but after reading what you said and doing some research on the subject I am starting to believe in it. Also I just wanted to thank you Brandon for coming on here almost everyday and giving us interested people some information on your thoughts, and I was wondering if you are going to write another book, I would love to read another book from you.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I have been working on asking questions about this theory on this site. One person did point out a mistake I made which if you had the book you would realize that the alignment has to do with the dark rift of the Milky Way. I am sorry I accidentally left that out in the post it is now too late to correct it.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to
post by Brandon Levon

Hey Brandon,

Thank you for the reply; it means a lot to me that you would take the time to.
And also thank you for your answer in regards to the two white beings; it explains a lot to me.
Though to be honest I was never sure whether my friend was right in regards to this but upon reading your book a few things fell into place and what she said came back to me and I knew it to be true which is not bad considering this was four or five years ago.

I am sorry for your friend, I truly am. I had some stuff happen to me and have often wondered to myself why have others lost there heads while mine refuses to give up.
Now I know…

It is a shame that you don’t know of a way to remove this watcher from my presence but I focus upon positive stuff in life and try to turn all negative into a positive too; that way any pleasure it may receive is short lived.
I understand what you say completely in regards to them influencing people; another realisation that your book allowed me to understand was that the very reason society is this complete disaster is simply because in this current state it creates millions of victims for these watchers to feed upon and influence; REALLY makes me want to puke. Think about it they could control society any way they want to but they choose the way which causes the most pain; the most victims. One word to consider is insanity.

And thank you for sharing your thoughts on the Destroyer/DeathStar. I agree that it is bad news either way but I find it more plausible that it is some massive spaceship/movable home world rather than a Rogue planet i.e. there are some very interesting stories/facts revolving around our very own moon for example.
I was just wondering if you had come across any of the Alex Collier interviews or lectures; I would be very interested to know what your thoughts are regarding Alex.
Alex Collier

I have no idea if what the man says is true but either way he is well informed but most of all he does give hope for us all. It seems common sense to me that if it is possible for there to be a group of alien entity’s controlling or in cahoots with the so called elite of this world then it stands to reason that there must be many other E.T. races out there in the universe but most importantly of all some willing to help free mankind specially if the imprisonment is holding back the evolution of our planet etc.
In the end there power over man will fail; it is inevitable.

In regards to me being special I just don’t know. I think it is that I am different to other people; that simple and I also accept I have a job to do but I just don’t know what?? My friend said another thing that stuck in my mind and that was that I am a new soul here; I have no idea if that means something or nothing but I think it is the main reason I am able to see all this putrid garbage around me and why it all seems so wrong.

The one main experience I wanted to relate to you was about me coming face to face with a ghost or spirit being. This nearly succeeded in sending me over that slimy ledge I call sanity but for one month I battled and in the end I won and I came out the other side of that dark time a much stronger person. I had to learn how to build my spiritual walls thus enabling me to block them from my thoughts. These barriers have been tested too as a being; my watcher I think tried to enter one of my dreams but my sub-conscious alerted me and I repelled the attack.

This showed me that I could repel these thought leeches which was a small battle won though I do not dream very often and I think this is part of the reason. It is funny because the last dream I had showed me being chased my some alien almost terminator like figure and as I grappled with this being a lion jumped out from no where and tore it to pieces; it was amazing. I find it funny that most people in the world stage right now are torn between God or Aliens as being responsible for mankind’s super fast evolution.

I would very much like to hear your thoughts on spiritual protection and whether you use similar techniques yourself??

Thank you so much again for replying and as for your Milky Way theory I just honestly don’t know. I thought perhaps you could run a computer simulation but the variables and unknowns would be mind boggling. I fear that the truth or ultimate truth of the coming future of man is even greater then even we can imagine.
Quantum mechanics is just one example that tells us all is not what it seems.

Peace, love and light.

P.S. I believe we pay a heavy price for posting on ATS; some of you may understand and some may not so please forgive if I don’t post more often.
I too like you Brandon have accepted the weight that the truth brings with it.
To put it bluntly you suddenly realise your rusty sheriffs badge is not so rusty as first believed due to the intense buffing it has received from your so called betters.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Old World Secrets the Omega Project codes is a piece of crap. Did the author even finish 1st grade. Its written like a diary, mindless dribble. Spelling and grammatical errors run rampid. Impossible to follow or read and has obvious incorrect information that anyone with a brain would notice. What a freaking joke. I want my money back you dick!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Hi Why would you want to read some thing that destroyed your brothers life and hope? If ur brother played with a gun and the end result was the same. and he left a note saying for u to do the same. would you. There is so much happening today and every one is runing to and throw on the earth. trying to work out whats happening .
Using codes and secrets, hidden meanings ect. when really the answer is right there in front of us. we all know the truth. but we rather follow some thing that is hard to understand or needs to be worked out.
Because we as humans have been condition to seek things we should not yet be consurned about. knowleadge of the gods if you like. when we are not ready to have it. trying working out how to get along with your fellow man first. then we can reach for the stars. those who are controling the game know this. and there for keep you in the game by the lies in which you trust.
As hittle once said. " tell a lie often enough, and people will start to belive its true. Cheers.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The Milky Way Theory 2

I have come to believe the Milky Way is actually a whirl wind producing system due to the affects of solar winds. The Milky Way spins clockwise and is best viewed from the southern hemisphere, see link curious.astro.cornell.edu...

Its exact image can be viewed on earth in the form of tornadoes, hurricanes, cyclones, etc. These storms also spin in the same direction in the southern hemisphere as the Milky Way. See example of how they resemble each other by putting the Hurricane on the left and the Milky Way on the right, viewed side by side.
en.wikipedia.org...
images.google.com...

Because these solar winds are magnetic in force (see solar winds solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov... ) they carry through to the other side of the earth or hemisphere and are seen to spin the other direction as would be viewed through a glass clock. So this is not confused, imagine a tornado on one side of the earth and a hurricane on the other. If you were viewing from the Milky Way threw the earth if it were glass. They would all be spinning in the same direction. See link www.cfnews13.com...
Now I know many of you will automatically say this is caused by the example in this link (quote) “Coriolis Force, which pulls at the winds. When an area of low pressure forms north of the equator, the winds fly in and are twisted to create a counterclockwise rotation. South of the equator, the opposite takes place, and a clockwise rotation occurs.” But I am saying that the Milky Way is causing the low pressure to form, creating a cause and effect.

A generator or power plant produces power by spinning magnets around certain metals. Depending on the metal that is used the current will be different. (see how a generator works hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu... ) This is just one link to one kind of generator there are many ways to create electricity the possibilities are endless. As the stars (suns) spin around the center of the Milky Way they are all producing solar winds. Which as you seen above is magnetic in nature, and when combined with the different metals it is swallowing it acts as a very large generator. (See affects of black hole space.newscientist.com...) or even electric magnet
education.jlab.org...

This causes a concentrated force to spin out or draw in one direction. When the earth crosses the path of this force that the Milky Way is producing it causes the dust particles to force the air in the northern hemisphere down causing the example above, low pressure. See low pressure system www.usatoday.com... If the force is great enough it causes tornadoes, hurricanes, etc. A good example of how this works is the Ionic Breeze
www.techimo.com... also see example ion www.answers.com...

Now imagine the force being created by the Milky Way being multiplied up to infinity in comparison to the Ionic Breeze. For any of this to even be considered true we would need to ask the question, do these storms have magnetic fields associated with them. See link
uplink.space.com... Now imagine yourself to be zillions and zillions of feet tall, so tall the planets were no more than a piece of dust being held into place by the magnetic pull of the sun, see link that says the sun has a magnetic pull findarticles.com...
Although the black hole of the Milky Way is concentrating this force to cause these storms, the solar winds are still radiating in smaller concentrations in a spiral manner outward spinning the planets around the sun in the same direction as the Milky Way due to this Milky Way theory. See direction planets spin around the sun www.nmm.ac.uk...
Note: this theory has nothing to do with the planets rotations individually.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I am sorry I have not responded to your posts, I have been very busy lately and I am going to take a small break before I do.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GEF1378

Well to answer your question I was not afraid to read Brandons book, I was more less curious as to what information was in the book. If you took a look at the back cover of Brandons book you would see the little warning message, quoted earlier in this thread. I think that Brandon put that there because if you were new to this kind of information concerning 9/11 conspiracies and 2012 etc the information would seriously bother you and would probably have a sever effect on your life for a period of time.

I was never worried about that warning message because I have been researching a lot of the same things that Brandon is talking about in this book for a while. There was a lot of new information for me and there were parts that kind of talked about things I already knew.

I think the real eye opener for me was when I watched the film Loose Change for the first time a couple years ago. But I have always researched the NWO since I was a young child, when I was about nineteen I recieved that dollar bill that is on my avatar and I held on to it and did some research on it because I felt like I had recieved it for a reason, like I was meant to have it.

Reguarding 2012 there is an interesting interview about the underground city underneath Denver International Airport with Alex Christiensen if I remember his name correctly. I have since done quite a bit of research on DIA and what they say is an Arc located below the airport.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Brandon,
One thing I noticed when reading the book is that there may be a plan to escape earth for a short period of time while these changes occur, but I don't think that they will be ready by 2012. I came across Nasas site they have plans that extend all the way until 2025 before they will be able to do so. There is an interesting read on here called the French Document. I would highly suggest you take a look.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

I could not find it in the stores but ordered it from Target.com...haven't received it yet but i am very excited. Any book that gathers this much controversy has got to be at the very least interesting. It was 17.95+3.99shipping...also found it on Amazon.com but it was the same price

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Anyways I ran out of time yesterday to post links as to what I was talking about so here are a few. I ran across this project by Nasa a couple of years ago where they were compiling a database of volunteers names to be put on a microchip and sent to Niburu. In it I found the database of names and the events calendar.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.spaceagepub.com...

It appears to me that there will be bases ready, but they will take some time to get them sustainable. I am wondering how long these Elites plan to take cover in the underground bases.

Here is the French Document thread, a plan to create a New World Order by the year 2033.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I am sorry to hear about your luck at the moment, but I would not take it as you were doing something wrong when they say you are over qualified, in a lot of cases that just means they think you are too smart. Although I do not know the case a lot of times when companies hire people they take into consideration the possibility of you writing down all of their contact information, warehouse information, etc. That is how a lot of companies are started or taken over, by people who have stole information from the company they work for.

About the escape plan, I am not saying this will happen in 2012 but it is the date that people keep referring to as the date the ancients were talking about. That does not mean they are right because the ancients only used the signs of the zodiac to mark these. I think if it does happen in 2012 they have a lot more ready than we know of. Because of the library of Alexandria they could actually be 1000 years ahead of what we know.

I do keep hearing a lot about these underground bases though; I keep hearing that they have recently been stocked with food and supplies, a lot of food and supplies. I hear of this going on all over the world so much people are talking a lot about it, have you noticed this as well? This really interested me because the story in the book about the Hopi. You will notice it says they survived by hiding underground. If their calendar was split into four ages more like the Mayan that would mean we are getting ready to enter the age that they hid underground to survive. I don’t know how long they would hide underground, that is why I am trying to work on this theory because I am trying to figure out exactly what could happen, this would tell us a lot but it seems there are too many unknowns.

With the list of names in the link you provided I was wondering why it is their last names all seem to start with p, and have you heard of any of these people. I would think they would have to be more code names as real what do you think? As for the French document, that is interesting I would agree with most of it to be true, only one small problem, the Catholics are just like the Jews. They are the branch for this age; they are front men for this organization, just as the Jews were before, and the people of India before that, etc, they all got their promised land. That is the thing everyone keeps missing, they are simply just another curtain. There is one behind them as there has been for every religious movement. New order of the ages, they will be the new Jews. The next few posts you might be interested in if you are looking for information about the dreams you have. Also I have not been to the park with the obelisks you posted but all of the different metals put out different amounts of power when used to try and create power supplies. That is kind of odd that they would use different ones, why not use all the same like all copper?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

I started noticing things like that myself many years back. I tried very hard to decipher the meanings of these numbers and it got to the point were I was able to look at the time on the clock and the numbers that were around and tell if the outcome of what was about to happen was going to be good or bad 9 out of ten times. Over time I started to count everything and I kept getting this picture in my head of the guy in the movie Rain Man. I since have chosen to not pay as much attention but I am pretty sure there is something there, maybe not for everybody but for some it seems they are more in tune with these things. Another thing I worked on was when I would feel disorientated or maybe confused; I would take small objects that were around me and place them in random orders on a table. It was my thought that if people were being controlled into placing objects into certain areas to control people later. I could use these same objects to tell me who or what may have been responsible for certain things in my life. Although I only did this a few times I would leave the objects over night and it seemed as if the next day there would be a picture there that I was not aware of at the time of doing it that would point to certain people or events.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mossboss16

This theory was more of an experiment to try and figure out what was going to happen I am trying to get other peoples input because I am no expert in the workings of the universe but as I said before there are to many unknowns and this may be impossible. I do think the ancients new more than we do about this and all that they new is being kept from us. I have started work on several books but never seem to think they are important enough to finish.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreOne

I have not done much research on Alex Collier but I did notice some of the things he was talking about in the link you posted resemble the things I believe they have taken away from us by not trusting each other. I believe them keeping us in the state that we are in was done purposely so that we would not be as spiritually aware of our capabilities. In short they have made us hate and as long as we are engaged in battles of hate we will not have the time to advance spiritually. I like to imagine two planets both populated at the same time, one like ours and one that was at piece. When you look at it that way you can imagine that they would have complete understanding of one another, they would be able to tell what each other was thinking just by the expressions on their faces. They would have no need for money because they would be driven by a goal to survive, not a goal for greed. They would be so much more advanced than we are so much that it is very possible that the ufo’s people see could actually be flown by people from a planet the same age as our planet, they just learned understanding.

I doubt very seriously that you are a new soul, if you apply the term live and learn you come up with the simple equation that you must have learned of what you are talking about to have even looked for it. I find most people who are as they say new souls are not aware at all of anything; you must have lived to have learned. That and the fact that you battled and won makes me think you were able to overcome them because you had been in such situations before. I think that is a problem with a new soul, it can be too much for them to handle.

Your remark about the dream is interesting because of the influences they have in them. I had an experience several years back and you may find this interesting. Most people when they sleep show rapid eye movement when they are dreaming. This person I am talking about actually talks in their sleep, about 3 in the morning I hear crying and I look and she starts saying no please no I don’t want to do that to them no please don’t make me. I Know I should have woken her up but I have been studying these things at this point for many years. So I whispered who are you talking to, and she replies the angel of war, (that is wild because it just hit me the goddess of war in the book) anyways I ask her what does she want and she tells me she wants me to call people names, cause chaos and get them fighting against each other but I don’t want to she says if I don’t she will kill another one of my family members. (note at this time her grandpa had just died of cancer.)

I told her to pick up something and hit her in the head I felt that I was protected and that this thing could not hurt her if she was around me, plus I am expecting her to wake up any second along with I was still not aware of just how much influence they have. She doesn’t do it, she just started crying louder and saying I am scared I am scared finally I convinced her and she started hitting her in the head with something. It did not help she started screaming and crying even louder saying that she is really mad now and she is going to hurt her. I asked what it did to her when she hit her and she said every time she went to hit her in the head she turned to stone and that the object that she was hitting her with was not doing anything. She said when she stopped hitting her she turned back from stone and looked at her as if she was going to kill her. I told her hit her harder and she did and the same thing happened, at this time I am wondering if I can join her dream to help her fight this thing and I tell her to keep hitting her and I ask her if she can see me and she says no she can only hear me. So I say where are you at, I am expecting some strange place but no she says she is in the dinning room which is three rooms away and around a corner. And that she had hit her with this stone frog that was on the mantle.

Now I start to get chills, I walk out of the room and around the corner and she starts yelling and screaming Brandon go back she is going to hurt you, she can see your reflection in the glass door and she started to move toward you. At this time I start actually getting really scared and I am thinking maybe she got up and was looking around the corner and that is how she could see where I was at, she is just messing with me. I go back in there and she was still in bed facing the wall, crying and there was no way in hell she could have seen me. Now I am thinking what have I got myself into, I tell her just keep hitting her and she is crying saying her arms are getting tired. I tell her I am going in there and to talk loudly so I can hear what is happening to her because I cannot see her.

Long story short I go in there, start swinging where she is supposed to be at and she tells me she can see my arms like they are moving through her body. Helping her hit this evil angel but it is not doing anything. We stop she turns back from stone and she says do you see them she told me there were three. they are beautiful. She later described them as coming from behind us and looking as a bright light type skinned people with bright white robes on. She said that they were there to protect me and that she had had this dream of this angel of war many times when she was younger and it made her start fights with people call people names etc, she said the three beings of light just melted this angel of war and that it had turned into this thick tar looking black stuff that was seeping through the floor. (note her cousin died of cancer four months later) The friend of mine who went crazy told me many years before that he was walking home and these things were chasing him, he climbed a tree and this angel of bright white floated down and melted these things into a tar looking spot on the ground. I thought it was strange for the story to match and I had never told her about it.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GEF1378

Thanks for your post Gef1378, I do not believe we are not supposed to have this knowledge of the gods as the bible states we were supposed to have it. The bible was based on many gods and the evil one took away the tree of life and our ability to become as they were so he could enslave us, I want back what he has stolen from us………

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I thank you all for posting and if I missed a question please forgive me and ask again. I am going to add this link to the theory I am working on now incase someone wants do add something, point out mistakes I have made etc. www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Brandon, Thanks for your response. I'm going to do okay and as far as what you said about being overqualified, I actually realized that the other day, (what you said). Anyways I think I will get back on my feet here pretty soon.

The index of names can be navigated, I tried to explain how in that thread. I just find the project odd because I was looking up a local judge and stumbled on this list. There are many elites on the list of names. I just found it odd. But then I found the space calendar, which explains there timelines of getting set up on the moon etc, however they recently landed on Mars and that could change things a bit.

However there is a good amount of evidence of bases on the moon in existence today. So it could be that they are ready, but maybe not to full capacity.

Thats what I think the chips are for. To govern the planet while they hide.

DIA was said to be the western sector of the NWO and Atlanta the Eastern sector by someone who participated in Montauk. Which would make since because they could do their bidding underground. Away from the media and away from the public.

The interesting thing about the Hopi is that when I am researching this I always learn about their prophesies. The murals in DIA depict a Dead Navajo American woman a dead jewish woman and a dead african american in coffins. The interesting thing I came across while researching this was the words DZIT DIT GAII which translated from Anasazi was "Mount Blanca" also a phrase used by the Nazi's and there was an alternate translation also, "Black Sun"

Mt. Blanca is a sacred mountain to the Navajo people because it is the north mountain of four mountains which point in cardinal directions. (Which are like NW and SE) But I am starting to think that if there was a pole shift, this would be very sacred knowledge.

As for the dreams, I have seen many bits and pieces and they are like warnings, but they are real in the sense that allows me to find the missing pieces of real life information where they begin to make sense.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
where can i find this book? I am in PA

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I was looking through your book and I noticed these songs, I cannot help but to wonder if you think they have something to do with John Lennon’s death?
www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join