It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I think you are right about the chips, I think people are putting to much faith in thinking these people are thinking small like just controlling every dime we spend. The links you posted I tried to briefly view but I have had a lot of things going on, and I must of over looked that, sorry about that. It is very interesting this picture and the reference of the black sun because outside of one of the financial buildings in London there is a sun and a black sun within the symbols of the zodiac. thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr... it will be 11 rows down and the fourth picture across labeled the black sun. Do not pay attention to what it says it represents because after reading the book you should know there is way more going on than what is said.

This is a quote from this link “The City, occupying the site of the original Roman settlement, Londinium, is contemporary London's financial center. “www.realitytest.com... you may have already figured that out after reading the book but notice the dial on the age of Pisces not yet on Aquarius. Any one who is reading this and does not have the book should keep in mind all of the ancient Egyptian artifacts. Then remember that the Roman Catholic Church is responsible for making you forget, for killing your ancestors for learning of the zodiac. But yet they secretly have it hidden in there bible in there cities and in there murals. I know for a fact that certain signs represented times of great disaster, and they do too.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seek4 truth

I think the Beatles were hired for mind control experiments just as I was told when I was a kid. I thought it sounded crazy then and it still seems crazy now except now some of the goals of the NWO have come to light. They were one of the first bands to give the NWO hand sign and Imagine seems to be singing about a one world order. It may have been his version but I think he got the idea from them and they did not like the fact he was singing about it. I could not say one way or another if they actually did it but I am sure they were happy he was dead because I think he new to much.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
could you give me some exercises to help read numbers around me?

it would be much apreciated

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

I will tell you what I first started doing and this is a simple exercise. Every time something good happens, look at what time it is, write down all of the numbers that you see around you, then do the same thing when something bad happens. Over time you should get a pattern of numbers that always show up when bad things happen and a different set of numbers that seem to show up when good things happen.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Obviously, the author is posting anonymous comments pretending to be an astounded reader to boost book sales. I admit the craigslist spam got me interested, but now I see it's all a sham. Come on, if this book caused that much controversy, why is there only ONE review on amazon, and of course the reviewer has only reviewed that book -- probably the author himself!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Back when I was dumb, duh duh duh. I used to wonder the same thing. Why would they keep saying dont read it? Then after I read it, I realized nobody was getting rid of their copy...explain that one Robin? The book has been out since the beginning of the year. I know that because I bought it in january from the books site. Look up a book that has been out since the beginiing of the year. Then post back here how many are for sale.....................

[edit on 2-9-2008 by seek4 truth]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

The hype is all created by the author. It's a marketing ploy. And a pretty clever one. You need to come up with something to move a book that's based on a near-death experience.

The reason why no one but amazon is carrying it is because none of those companies choose to stock it.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tracyrtwymanII

Do you know the author? If so, I also think that it would be pretty clever since the book is about how they have and still do use similar technics to get us to kill each other, that would be kind of funny to use their tactics against them, it would deserve a round of applause!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Now that I think about it, I have a question For you. If you know the author why is it that other companies choose not to carry it if it is selling so well?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I just wanted to add this thought, if I am your biggest fan, it is because I think that what you are doing is great. Do not let the ignorant stop you, over time they all will see. I remember all of what you are saying, I am an old soul, I have fought for this cause before. www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-9-2008 by seek4 truth]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Have you ever looked at the time warner symbol, the eye of Horus next to the hurricane? www.exposingsatanism.org... en.wikipedia.org... it looks like the other side of the eye, what do you think?

[edit on 3-9-2008 by seek4 truth]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Hello,I was going to reply anonymous but decide to join because I wanted to clarify that I actually was the one who gave a reply to the book on amazon and I am not Brandon Levon, I'm a 26 yr old mother to eight kids/stepkids. I think it was a great book. I can only imagine that people are alittle hesitant to give there opinion on it because they may be scared of the repercussions. The book is a blessing for the average person who has no clue as to what is going on, a real eye opener, and I'm sure there are alot of people out there who do not want the average person to know the info in the book. I knew alot of what was in the book already because I purposefully seached for the information but the average american wouldnt have a clue about most of the stuff in the book.There just in there own world and dont take the time to inform themselves. If the craigslist ads were a marketing ploy to get the book out so be it, who cares , it is a incredible book that I am thankful to have been able to read and I hope more people get to read it. Thanks Brandon for having the courage to write the book and publish it, my only question is are you going to write another one?

[edit on 3-9-2008 by freeyourmind1111]

[edit on 3-9-2008 by freeyourmind1111]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Thank you for the post, but do you actually think that I am pretending to be everybody? Most of the people who buy this book buy it from the books site, not Amazon, because the shipping is free. If there was going to be good comments posted by me or the publishing company, I would think it would be done there, as the publishing company has complete control over what could be said, look and you will see there is nothing. www.oldworldsecretcodes.zoomshare.com...

P.S. I am going to let you in on a little secret, Amazon has a place where you can post fake reviews and it is advised that you put these on the cover of your book, I chose not to do this but if you go back and look on Amazon you will see that many of the other authors have and have even gone as far as to use the names of famous people.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Only the epilogue mentions the near death experience as it led me to uncovering just how misinformed and lied to everyone really is. One thing I find funny about this is the fact that this book mentions McCain and how he is related to Bush and connects them all back thousands and thousands of years. If you think people do not ban books you should have a look at this link, it is McCain’s Vice president.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You are right about one think though they choose not to stock it at this time.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seek4 truth

That is a good point the book has been out since the beginning of the year as the copyright only says 2008. I think Amazon says April or something like that and is around the time they started selling it. To make things clear I do not know this poster and as for the Time Warner eye that is interesting and would make sense since Hathor is connected to the Milky Way and Horus. en.wikipedia.org... I thank you for the song you posted as it is a very good song. I am curious about one thing though, what do you mean by you remember what I am saying?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by freeyourmind1111

I really appreciate you posting that review and I think you are probably right most of the people who have bought it from Amazon are probably too afraid once they read it and the ones who arent it will probably take a little while, if they had no clue, to get through their denial stage, you are a brave one. I think now that you have posted there though it will not be long and one of these ban this book people will come along and give it as low of a rank as possible just to get back at you because that is what they have been doing every since that kid killed himself. As for writing another book, I am adding more to this book in the third edition and have been working on several others but they are far from being done.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Has anyone solved the code at the end? If so, please share with the rest of the class! Thank you!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

hello Brandon,. i have a question.

i have not been on this thread in awhile and i need to catch up, but the question i have is, is there still limited edition versions of your book avaliable? i mean the ones with the misprint?

ia sk because i originally bought one and it was number 17 of the misprints with the cert. but i lent it to my cousin to read and while he was heading out of town, it was left on the top of his cousins car along with his work papers, and he did not stop his cousin in time to retrieve the book or his work papers.
he has said he would reorder the book for me,. but still has yet to do it. and i would really like one of the misprinted additions first, as well as the final copy.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by keeff

Keeff, I am sorry but those have been gone for months now, I hate to say it but if you are trying to replace it, the cheapest I know of is around fifty dollars and is more toward 80 and up of the100, I saw these on Amazon in the link that says “3 used & new” www.amazon.com... Keep in mind I do not know this seller so I do not guarantee anything that the seller is saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join