It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Dahlia killed by....cattle mutilators

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Aliens, as i have explained many times, does not only mean extra-terrestrial, it all so means "different from" which is the context i use it in. I am not really into E.T. all that much, most of the pictures of them i have seen are djinn, pretending to be aliens. I am not comfortable calling them djinn all the time because they sometimes consider themselves to be something else. They are the best "mimics" that ever were and some of them literally live the part. I try real hard not to insult anyone, regardless of their species or personal choice.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Well I can agree with your sentiments to some degree, the different dimensions
view of "alien" life has been around for a while and makes a good deal of sense. However the presentation and integration of such ideas into debris theories is only indicative of his apparent psychosis rather than proof of any type of intellectual insight on his part. Feeding into his delusions when you obviously don't agree with him isn't exactly helping the situation.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

Exactly fifty years after the unsolved murder of Elizabeth Short, December 26, 1996 six year old Jonbenet Ramsey was found death in the basement of her Boulder, Colorado home. She died from blunt force trauma to her head and ligature strangulation by a cord used to hang pictures, Jonbenet had a "burn" near her right ear that the police could not identify. They thought it might be the burn from a taser, it wasn't. It is an "alien" face that resembles that of the Sphinx.

Well, I think since you know what caused the death of JonBenet, with all your evidence from pictures.......you ought to march right on over the the proper authorities and give them all your photographic proof. I'm sure they would be so happy to know you solved the crime with your gift for tweaking photographs.

I'm sure the police would love to know that an alien face resembling the Sphinx was responsible for the burn next to her ear.

Go on, go ahead.........I dare you to go to the police and give them the same story you are giving us. It's your duty to go forward with the evidence you have of this crime!

Really, can you imagine if one of her family members happened to read ATS and saw what you typed here? How insensative of you!

Ditto for all your proof of what killed Elizabeth Smart. You are convinced you have these crimes solved, so it's your duty to inform the proper authorities!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan Enthralledfan you are absolutely correct, it was my civic duty and i fulfilled it as a decent citizen is required to. To answer your unasked question, i received no response from the Boulder P.D., nor the Sheriff's Dept or State Police. I received no response from the District Attorney's office nor any of the Offices in L.A. either. You really should have asked before you went on a rant. You think i am a hoaxer or mentally unbalanced, neither is true but i can live with it. The fact is, these entities that i persist in showing are in the flesh of the wounds that were inflicted on the victims. ATS policy and good taste forbid me from posting those pictures, but nothing is stopping you from examining them for yourself. I have. Each and every one of them.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Oh my, now we have the death of Jonbonnet Ramsey dragged into this thread as well? I have been lurking on this thread, actually, too speechless to even type anything in response to it all...

But that was the cherry on top of this sundae with nuts for me...is nothing sacred?? Not even the death of a child at the hand of most likely her parents or some pedophile? Absolutely incredible.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Enthralledfan you are absolutely correct, it was my civic duty and i fulfilled it as a decent citizen is required to.

Ya sure. I suppose you have a copy of the letter sent to these police departments to share, correct?

To answer your unasked question, i received no response from the Boulder P.D., nor the Sheriff's Dept or State Police. I received no response from the District Attorney's office nor any of the Offices in L.A. either. You really should have asked before you went on a rant.

Ok, so now I am asking. Care to share with us what you sent to these organizations?

You think i am a hoaxer or mentally unbalanced, neither is true but i can live with it.

I am so happy we understand each other!

The fact is, these entities that i persist in showing are in the flesh of the wounds that were inflicted on the victims. ATS policy and good taste forbid me from posting those pictures, but nothing is stopping you from examining them for yourself. I have. Each and every one of them

Really? How did you happen to get your hands on evidence photo's for the murder of JonBenet?

edit to fix quotes

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The pictures are the same one, this is the craft videotaped by Dr. Jonathan Reed at the time he captured the "alien" E.T. You are probably wondering why i am showing this particular picture twice. The first picture is the original so you can see where i started. Many people tried to discredit Dr. Reed, claiming the craft was not large enough to contain the alien (E.T.) The bottom picture is what i see, if i didn't see it, i could not show it to you. The craft is alive, the entities that make up the craft are living creatures. The video shows this craft hovering in the air, not moving with entities entering and exiting. Dr. Reed was defending his dog, which was killed and taken be the people aboard this craft. In the military what they were doing is called foraging. It means seeking supplies from whatever source is available. Dr. Reed was influenced to carry out the E.T. had subdued, he noted that it was very light maybe 60 pounds. The same small entities that were used to being the craft were also the Alien E.T., i call them constructs, they look and act real but they are not. They are mimics. You cannot capture the people nor the craft, they simply disappear. Imagine the military trying to explain that to us civilians. Here is the synchronicity thing, the eye of the cow picture is synchronous with the living ship picture, It is their identifying mark. The burn mark on Jonbenet's cheek is an identifying mark of the ones who killed her. It is a combination of size, depth perception, arrangement and context. To me they identity cards and proof of ownership. Actually it is a universal identity that we are going to have to try to cope with. Revelations says that "now we see a glass darkly", i think it is time to remove the shades and rejoin the Universe.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Sorry, i didn't get them lined up exactly right, the cow eye (bottom) is a little larger and to the right about a 1/3 of an inch. I realize that what i am showing you and telling you is impossible in the human universe. You just have to know that i am showing it, and i am telling you about it.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Death, burial and reserection are a common theme in many ancient cultures.

The Djinn are said to seek a sacrifice. In European Shamanistic tradition there is a paractice of the death of a Shaman as being torn to bits by powerful spirits.

In some cultures the initiation of a shaman includes dismemberment and being devoured by powerful spirits, as Eliade shows. The demon sow, who we see in Lleu's story, is a familiar figure in Welsh folklore.
www.elfhill.com...

St. Paul the apostle saw this in his studied under the feet of Gamael. When he encountered Christ on the road to Damascus he had been taught in all the ways of his culture. St. Paul the Apostle , when confronted with the truth was blinded as a sighn to him and others. When the scales fell from his eyes he now both in a spiritual way as well as an earthy way saw the world threw new eyes.

After some years he was caught up to heaven and it was shown him things which men find hard to understand. He was able to see that he had died with Christ, was buried with Christ, was resurected with Christ and now sits at the right hand of God in Christ.

So now we, as those who believe , have no longer to look for a sacrifice for Jesus Christ was the sacrifice to all who call upon his name.

The name of Jesus Christ as when he walked the earth, brings the power of God to protect those who are under the blood of Christ.

This is the revelation of St. Paul in a nutshell. This is the outline of what he was taught when he was caught up.

Jesus Christ showed himself a master over the Legion when he was on earth. He allowed the legion, the Djinn, to posess the swine. I found that odd. This shows me that I have much to discover.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

EF, please be a little more courteous, i understand you also, but that does not give me the right to be discourteous to you. In answer to your question, who writes letters anymore? I sent e-mails with photographs and explanations. The house the Ramsey's lived in, in Boulder was built on top of a commune of entities, they (the entities) occupied the entire house, but more thickly in the basement. The crime scene photograph's and pictures of the house, inside and out, with furniture and without are all available on the internet. No member of the Ramsey family was involved in her death, they were unjustly accused because no one would think outside the box. You might remember they could not find the body in the house and thought she was kidnapped or missing. Does that remind you that the body of Beth Short was missing nearly six days. These entities can make a person disappear, In Jonbenet's case all the entities had to do was "mimic" the floor. I posted a picture of myself taken today from a little over a foot away and my features were totally concealed.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I am not preaching I am placing an example of a man who was very, very well educated. After his encounter with truth in Damascus he was able to see a different world..a spiritual world wich education is unable to give.

The offer of the Djinn is not needed right now....I say this with the Shamanic idea of gaining a helper.

I thought much of the Djinn before this thread and the ancient tales of being able to bind them......

also,,,and I apologize for not going into more depth but I am very sure you understand me Debris....the riddle was answered a long time ago.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
So you are saying that the two murders are connected through the Djinn.
How did you first come to find out about the Djinn?

Also...did the Djinn or are they using an organized network of persons.

The Mayans were very well organized. You had brought up this analogy...I thought I would follow suit.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Making a body disappear is only a big deal to humans, i am the lightest part of the picture and the only reason for that is to make the point that the world has changed and we are involved in it. There is a spiritual realm, God is not dead and Jesus has been resurrected, it is prophesized that the Prophets will return and all will be revealed. It is not my intention to preach, your spirituality or lack of it is your choice.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

EF, please be a little more courteous, i understand you also, but that does not give me the right to be discourteous to you.

Just the facts sir, that is all I am asking for.

In answer to your question, who writes letters anymore? I sent e-mails with photographs and explanations.

Great, can we see them? By the way, I still send letters. They are very personal when penned by hand and sent to people you love. Yep, I spring for the price of stamps! How old fashioned of me!

The house the Ramsey's lived in, in Boulder was built on top of a commune of entities, they (the entities) occupied the entire house, but more thickly in the basement.

And your proof of this is where?

The crime scene photograph's and pictures of the house, inside and out, with furniture and without are all available on the internet.

Ok, this I believe.

No member of the Ramsey family was involved in her death, they were unjustly accused because no one would think outside the box.

Did you tell the Boulder police that they don't think outside the box? Hmmm!

You might remember they could not find the body in the house and thought she was kidnapped or missing.

That is because they found her the last place they looked, which was in the basement, and not upstairs in the house.

Does that remind you that the body of Beth Short was missing nearly six days.

Gee, well if I recall, the body was missing until they found it. Nice play on words. Do you mean she was missing for 6 days before her body was found?

These entities can make a person disappear, In Jonbenet's case all the entities had to do was "mimic" the floor. I posted a picture of myself taken today from a little over a foot away and my features were totally concealed.

If you say these entities can make a person disappear, then you must have proof of this. If it is a picture of you, in my opinion that is not proof if you have tweaked the picture like you normally do. I'd like to see the picture of you concealed before you messed around with it.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Yes..I wonder how organized they are. Do they suggest ideas?

Who carries out their ideas?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Their must be a human connection....do you not think this way Debris?

When you worked for the Sheriff's department did you not see this as well?

I believe you must have come across many gruesome things as a Deputy...I am reminded of the movie No Country for Old Men...things have changed.

Anyways there must be some human involvemnet in the murder of E. Short?

You refered to the Mayan....how is this involved?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Welcome back whiteraven, the djinn are very well organized as you might imagine. They and the Shaman interact in ways the layman doesn't understand. One must have respect to accomplish anything. Yes, i do know many ways, but then, so do you. Enthralled Fan, invisibility is a state of being, a place that exists between light and dark. The entities i am discussing exist in the twilight and the dawn, by this i mean they are more likely to be seen in these time periods because the light values are changing and to maintain invisibility they must alter their light values as well. CBS has an excellent selection of the Ramsey house, it is vacant and the entities are easily visible (at least for me). No, i did not keep copies of the E mails and i wouldn't show them to you if i had. I will try to answer all your questions, just don't ask so many at once, i can't remember them all. The importance of Jonbenet is that she too was a "sacrifice" made by the same type entities. The entire community of Boulder is a djinn or alien (different) enclave, i think that is one of the reasons that Boulder is such a desirable town to live in.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
A Sacrifice is always the "best" you have, you are performing a rite for the Most High God, humanity for the most part, has lost touch with this type of Worship, but some of the djinn come from earlier times and they still practice the old ways.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hey whiteraven, everyone is subject to their influence, especially if you are unaware of their presence. People believe it is their own idea and that they are acting of their own violition. That voice you hear whispering in your mind is not always yours. Most really violent crimes are djinn assisted. The most notorious crimes were the djinn, Jack the ripper, the axe murders of 19thy century america, the Cleveland torso murders, the list is endless. These entities will never stop, they are the worst of the djinn. They have a deep hatred for mankind, they who refused to bow before Adam.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
AHH, Boulder....When I was driving up toward the rockies form the high planes I knew the area was sacred.

The Thunderbirds would ride the currents of the storms as the Buffalo migrated with the changing of the seasons. When the Buffalo disappeared so did the way of life carried by the early Native Americans. Many of the Native American dead would be brought up into the mountains and offered in death in the high places.

The Black Hills are the somewhat the same. Sacred hills and mountains.

i can understand why Hunter when he ran for Sherriff wanted to tear up the pavement of Aspen and rename the town Fat City.

The winter solstice is on about Dec. 21 in our neck of the world...sort of near Jobennets time of death.

I see no special relationship to the date of Jan 15th for Miss. Short.

What else have the Djinn been up to?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join