It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Dahlia killed by....cattle mutilators

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I must say you look very familiar Debris. I believe I have "seen" you before.

Why would the Djinn hate E. Short? How do they gather the power to influence this realm?

As I studied some ancient text's on the Djinn there are some "good" Djinn....who and what are they?
Are the Iblis the most evil...I see that the Djinn are and where talked about prior to Islam and they were incorporated into the mainstream via the Prophet.

When the legend is spoken of it is said that God made them from smokeless fire. This smokeless fire must burn very hot. It reminds me of adjusting your O2 and Acet on a torch so thier is no smoke.

Djinn are often disruptive, but can sometimes be of service to mankind. The Djinn shunned daylight and were responsible for disease and insanity. Unlike other devilish creatures, however, the Djinn are creatures of free will, even having a chance at redemption through Islam. The three classes of Djinn are:
altreligion.about.com...

I believe that these entities are of the type I have seen on Peyote. They try to hide and they are submisive to the Ancient one.
Native American News www.nanews.org...

Anyways Debris I see them in all of your pictures as soon as I look at them. I too find them disturbing. For what it is worth I believe I encountered them when I was about 8 years of age. I actually spoke of them to our family doctor.

It was not until I was a little older when my friends Grandmother through smudging cleansed me of the spirits in a ceremony. She was a medicine woman. Her Grandson, one of my best friends, was stabbed to death in Regina, Sask years later when he was about 22. He had just returned from BC where he had made some good money and was coming back to the rez to see his family. They found his body in a ditch all cut up. David Hostee was his name. I wrote a song about him.....

Chorus
em with a falling bass line G to F# to Em chord structure is Gmaj9 to Gmaj9 withF# bass to Em9

I recorded the song in Saskatoon at Audio Art Studio [CHORUS LYRICS]
"Your long black hair,
and your cool brown eyes,
and that look of hate on your face,
for the whole human race."

He was a very inteligent. The goverment took him from his family when he was about 14 and shipped him up North. I saw him again on a bus 13th ave west after I got back from LA. He was getting ready to go to work out in BC. Years later I heard from his sister what had happened. I had been gone out of the country for a long time and found out when I returned.

I practice smudging in order to help me stay focused and pure.

Djinn are said to avoid salt and steel, and to be afraid of the sound of singing
altreligion.about.com...

I believe the Christain practice of singing the bible also helps...have you tried this.

How do the Djinn manipulate you?

Also "Their feet run to evil, and they haste to shed innocent blood, their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity, Wasting and destruction are in their paths, the way of peace they have not known, and their is no justice in their ways..."

Would this describe the Ifrit?

Which tribe of Djinn were involved in E. Short and who was the human who was involved?

I believe they use people in this way.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
ok before we go on. debris could you PLEASE stop sending insane photos tht look alot like the first view perspective of an '___' trip i understand that your editing the lighting but for gods sake show us the original photos first then your edited one

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
You must click on picture to see it fully. If you look down the left margin of the picture you might see a white lady coming out of the wall. The right margin will show you the left side of my face pressed up against ..................?

Ok. I squinted really hard...and the only thing I can see is a half naked guy hanging out in front of his not so great webcam on a Saturday night with a poster of an alien or an alien beach towel on the wall behind him. What am I missing?

[edit on 8-6-2008 by BRQuick]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
What you are seeing hanging on the wall is an alien in a tube. It is neither a towel nor a picture but is a 3d replica of a "grey" alien. It was a gift from my brother.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
When i started this thread, the very first message i got was that i could not post any of the black dahlia pictures, that was understandable, the photo's are obscene, not because of the nudity but because of the violence. Elizabeth Short's body is the smoking gun, the entities that killed her are still in her wounds and her body. Because of the nature of her death, the draining of her blood and the removal of her organs, i believe that her body became mummified. click photo for full image

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

FASU Danang.....where the Seabees cut intto the jungle near thailand??

R&R in Danang??/ Is that where you are from?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This is a comparison of Elizabeth's image then and now. Hey whiteraven, F.A.S.U. Fleet Air Support Unit was located behind the VQ-1 hangar at the DaNang airstrip it had nothing to do with seabees nor Thailand. The photo on the right was taken several years ago when i was researching the dahlia murder and she showed up. Empathy is more the mode of communication than telepathy, the problem is we have no common language and understanding of the meanings of words.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I was wondering if you could answer my question concerning how much control over a human the Djinn have and did this contribute to the murder of Elizabeth Short?

Also many persons confessed to the murder???? Why?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
ummm no proof just infantile stories.. and "smoking gun" refers to the smoke coming from the barrel of a gun after it has been fired, hence you say something is a smoking gun when there is proof without a shadow of a doubt, like being able to tell a gun was shot when there is smoke coming form the barrel.

-J

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hey whiteraven, the amount of control a djinn can exert over a person depends upon the person and the number of djinn working in concert to control them. Everything is variables, not just with the unseen people, it is true of us also. What is truth? All i have shown and said on this thread is true, but does that make it truth? There are other variables beside myself, i cannot in good faith vouchsafe that all they have revealed to me is true. I believe it to be but my faith does not make it true. The camera believes that these people are here in my room with me, it is a machine that has no opinion that records what is in front of the lens. Does that make it truth? There is a consistency of appearance of the people i see, they come in vastly different sizes but they bear the same resemblance. For me, that is one of the most relevant things about them. I do not find them to be evil, like you i have read about them in the Bible and Qu'ran and in the Vedic stories of India. They peopled the myths and legends of our ancestors until modern psychiatry discounted them or renamed them, throwing all the "historical" out with the hysterical. The ancients were not ignorant, if they were, we would not be here now. They had their explanations for the unknown and mysterious. When people try to improve on the truth, the truth is lost and the lie pretends to be true.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
There are still remnants at the place dahlia's body was found and at her grave. Remnants is an old word for spirits, ghosts, haints and other beings related to the dead.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Exactly fifty years after the unsolved murder of Elizabeth Short, December 26, 1996 six year old Jonbenet Ramsey was found death in the basement of her Boulder, Colorado home. She died from blunt force trauma to her head and ligature strangulation by a cord used to hang pictures, Jonbenet had a "burn" near her right ear that the police could not identify. They thought it might be the burn from a taser, it wasn't. It is an "alien" face that resembles that of the Sphinx.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

why is the picture so blurry?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The date between the two murders are not exactly 50 years apart.

The body of Elizabeth Short was found on January 15th, 1947, in Leimert Park, Los Angeles, severely mutilated, cut in half, and drained of blood. Her face was slashed from the corners of her mouth toward her ears.

JonBenét Patricia Ramsey (August 6, 1990—December 25, 1996)

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
What you are seeing hanging on the wall is an alien in a tube. It is neither a towel nor a picture but is a 3d replica of a "grey" alien. It was a gift from my brother.

Ok, I've read through this whole thread and other then a picture of a mutilated cow and one clear b&w of E. Short, I have not been able to make a single thing out that you claim to see. The headache I had just got worse. If you can give us a regular image with a digital camera, and these images of aliens and such still appear then this thread might hold an oz. of truth.

You ask us to look at the image with you on the right and suggest that within the image are aliens all around you and then you let the thread go for a page and a half or so while everyone speculates on the alien behind you until you inform us that this is a 3d replica of an alien and not what you are talking about?

Rush

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Your forgot leap years, every four years you gain an extra day. You need to add thirteen days. Hsur, sorry you didn't see, it happens.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Debris please pinpoint or draw attention to what ever you're considering as an alien! The pictures you provide is incomprehensible to distinguish what we are looking at … don't say "sorry you can't see want am seeing, it happens" you have to help us see what you view as an alien/s... and if possible take some pictures with a digital camera not your webcam. And aside all that you're not really answering everyone's questions… why?
This is not an attack, far from it, I just got a bit frustrated. Your just not help us.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
reply to post by blimpseeker

...he seems to think that aliens are everywhere crawling around all of us invisibly... unbelievable.

Well in a way he is right.

You are thinking of "aliens" in the only conventional way you know how to conceive them and it is not entirely accurate. I know because I thought the same thing until six or seven years ago. You have no idea as most don't how and what various beings are able to do here in our dimension. If you did you would know that there are no such things as "aliens". Not in the way we think.

You need to think dimension...not simply planet. Planet is too literal and since we search for life that way we won't find it. It's already all around us. A whole world within a world.

If you do the right (or wrong) thing anyone will find what I am saying is true. Of course I wouldn't advocate those "things" that allow for this for obvious reasons in spite of my own misadventures and if you think what he is proposing is unbelievable just wait. We currently live in interesting times. It is inevitable that most of us will see this unfold.

Although his concept is correct with the possibilities, I don't see what he is claiming in any of the photos he has posted.

I don't see what he sees in the photos.
I don't see anything there at all.

I just think she was brutally murdered.
Poor sacrificed girl.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
careful lee anoma, you are letting your intellect show. New ideas and discoveries are always attacked. I knew what i was in for when i started this trek over a dozen threads ago. The Maya brutally murdered people for their blood to offer to their Gods (the same entities that brutally "killed" Elizabeth Short) it was like an assembly line. Elizabeth was disassembled after her death and her body was carefully arranged, not a drop of her blood was wasted.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hey whiteraven, is this your concept of what a djinnmaster would look like?This is a real photograph taken with a FinePix A 360 sideview from a distance of 14 inches. To capture a djinn you must challenge him to a contest of intellect and the wager is life. If you win you gain the services of that djinn for a pre-agreed on time, if you lose, you get eaten, literally. You know many things about the spiritual world but that knowledge is restricted and limited in many ways There are answers that neither man nor djinn possess, i.e. "Where were you when i laid the foundations of the heavens and the Earth?" God was speaking to Job (man) and Satan (Shaitan, djinn) reminding them that the power of God was over both of them. He reminds them that they are both created beings and that He was and is their designer.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join