It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Dahlia killed by....cattle mutilators

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Some actually feel they are doing the human a favor to sacrifice them.

In your opinion what would their reasoning be for this? What does a human have to gain after being sacrificed? Is being part of the elements heavenly or are those who are sacrificed going to a different place than the others who die naturally perhaps a heaven somewhere? What makes sacrifices so special? Again I'm really trying to understand your theories here, thanks!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I would like to point out the way that some have been guided away from Baal......Djinn....

Abraham...was told by the angel not to sacrifice his son...that God himself will provide...Isaac then became the archtype of the child of promise.

St. Paul, after his encounter in Damascus , after being taken above...whether in the body or outside of the body he says he did not know, wrote the majority of the New Testament in light of the act. (Pauline Revelation)

Jesus Christ became the sacrifice of God for all of mankind was the thrust of St. Pauls revelation.

In light of the above, atonement has been made, according to Western tradition, as well as in light of the faith of the Church.

This is the picture given to us.

MY Point is America, Canada, South America and the world at large meets on the first day of the week to celebrate the sacrifice of a Man at the hands of law of the time. His sacrifice was done on our behalf to pay for the transgresions of mankind.

This is what many celebrate every Sunday.

The sacrifice on a cross of the Son of Man.
The burial in the tomb.
The resurrection of Jesus Christ.

The very idea, even if you do not believe it, reaches down into your soul, causing you to be repelled or attracted.

This idea helped to change the tribes who carried out such things.

The gospel, when understood in the light of ancient beliefs, is indeed good news.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

The theory is not mine, it was the belief system that you offered up your best as a sacrifice to the deity. You need to look up the definition of the word sacrifice in all it's connotations.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Whiteraven, i'm not sure what your point is, nor how it relates to the topic at hand. Could you expand on it a little more?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I was trying to show how close Western society is to the ancient ideas of sacrifice. ie. Abraham and Isaac, the Mosiac law and the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

There is rich documentaion in the Bible as well as the Apocrapha.
The thrust of the Pauline Revelation to the Ancient world was the price had been paid.

Remember the "Djinn Legion" who said to Christ " have you come before your time?"....

Just trying to give some background to many practices of Judiasm as well as the ideas of St. Paul concerning the archtype of a "scapegoat".

What puzzles me is the idea that the sacrifice of Christ is "unaccepted" if I allow myself to "view" some of the "forces of nature".

I often compare this knowledge to a quote from Romans "all creation groans and travails together for the revealing"....

It seems to point to a day when the Creation is once again subject to the Creator.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Great post Whiteraven, i think that Creation is an ongoing thing.., even the end of days is a planned event
It is a matter of perspective, is it the death of the seed or the birth of a plant. I always did like the parables of Jesus, made things easier to understand.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

The theory is not mine, it was the belief system that you offered up your best as a sacrifice to the deity. You need to look up the definition of the word sacrifice in all it's connotations.

Alright if you have no further explanation never mind. Honestly I was lost in this entire thread, especially with all the freaky psycho pictures with zero faces that make absolutely no sense.(Well at least for me I couldn't see any of them.)

If there was anything to see in the first place I suggest you try presenting your case better next time showing a normal picture then the other freaky one with a circle around the faces.(So the rest of us may participate.)

I hope and pray my soul does not turn into oil or gas after this life, but if it does I do not look forward to the burning part!

Peace!

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I reread your original question, is there a special heaven for sacrificial victims, i don't think so unless the sacrifice was made by the victim themselves, "greater love has no man, than those who would lay down their lives for their friends." If they were assigned "sainthood", they would possibly get a spot closer to the throne of God. as for the photograph's, not everyone can see them, but thats okay too. The fact that there is something there at all is my point.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
The first thing that caught my attention is that her death was in 1947.

I always am a bit leary of things that happened in that year as so many things began at that time!

There is no such word as "leary" and you are doing much more harm than good by supporting these threads and adding fuel to the fire.

The OP is most probably schizophrenic (or possibly in a manic period of bi-polar disorder) and he really really needs help, he doesn't need his ideas humoured or agreed with.
You are basically telling him his delusions are perfectly normal and that if other people don't see what he sees, then it is they who have the problem. This is very dangerous.

He clearly shows signs of a schitzotypal disorder and though it is very unlikely he will believe what any of us tell him, if it is in some way negative to his claims, to give him positive feedback just convinces him of his beliefs. I suggest staying well clear.

That said, I wish the op all the best of luck and apologise to him for speaking about him rather than to him.

[edit on 2-8-2008 by triplesod]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by triplesod

Response to triplesod, i do not know you nor have i ever communicated with you, nor you me. The fact that you disagree with me or my belief's does not give you the right to attack me personally nor my friends who were posting a response on my thread. You did not comment on the topic of the thread at all so there is no indication of your expertize or knowledge on the subject matter. The only appropriate comment that comes to mind is, "Physician, heal thyself."

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by triplesod

Response to triplesod, i do not know you nor have i ever communicated with you, nor you me. The fact that you disagree with me or my belief's does not give you the right to attack me personally nor my friends who were posting a response on my thread. You did not comment on the topic of the thread at all so there is no indication of your expertize or knowledge on the subject matter. The only appropriate comment that comes to mind is, "Physician, heal thyself."

I didn't attack you in any way whatsoever, mate. Believe me, that's the very last thing I would want to do and I apologise that you read it that way.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thejon1982

that is wack

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Holy F***** S***!!!!

I see it.

I didn't at ALL before.... Now I see faces EVERYWHERE in the PICS OF YOU!

The one of E. Short is f'n creepy.... It looks as if two other women are standing there with her...

What I really need to understand this now, Debris, is an explaination of HOW you filter the photo.

What program do you use?

What filtering processes do you use?

I want to have a breakdown of this step by step... Is this something that can easily be added to an image, or does each image you edit take hours? I just wondering, now I see the hell out of faces (which frankly scares the ever living s... out of me...) and I want to analyze some personal photographs.

Lets put it another way... If you tell me how to do it, I'll put it to the test (multiple times) and see if I can reproduce the same results independently. If so, you photos and my photos would combine to show and anomalous research as opposed to one guy 'editing' his pics.

Much respect man! at first I thought you might have been off your rocker, but I'm beginning to see more and more of what you are trying so desperately to get acknowledged!

P.s. I want more neat pics... Post your best to this thread, and if it picks up enough, you could start a new one...

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Ok, I shouldn't know this, but.
The Jinn require a 1.free will 2.blood sacrifice (death in advanced cases, actually, I've never heard of anything less) to 'operate' and empower their caller. So...for instance the caller finds a person who agrees to 'sign on' to a calling of the Jinn, that guy thinking he needed to pass a little blood on a plate gets killed the caller recieves the empowerment and the pd's wonder 'what happened'.
So forego that evening business arrangement with that charismatic fella offering easy riches, eh?

Djinn. Need to stay off in their own.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I don't like all this creepy talk. The Jinn do not 'do', conspire, arrange, or otherwise. They are a force. A force achieved that exemplifies or enables what is in the mind of their human caller; they become a part of the caller so to speak. As I understand it.

It is a bit dungeons and dragons. Too bad that game went RD. (or whatever)

Very gruesome=brings forth very big jinn *as reward*, this in tern can be percievable as to the extent of evil (or impossible task) the caller wished/needed to perform AFTERWARDS.

Though it makes more rational common sense that it would take a big Jinn to first make a big gruesome scene or slaying, and afterwards the enabled caller may in fact continue a killing spree-Don't think it all backwards. First is death, then comes Jinn, then there may be more death--but that is not the Jinn's fault.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Threads like these make me lose faith in ATS, and I am not a faithful man.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by prototism

Stay longer... you may actually see something interesting.

Often Times Genius is confused for insanity, as the borders between the two are so thin. maybe you're not seeing the genius right now, but you may soon!

Coven

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by coven

Hey coven, they exist best in the changing light of twilight and dawn. The light there is softer than the harsh sunlight which makes them invisible. It is the best time to photograph them, light enough to see but still to dark to read. Out of doors you need to photograph into the shade and shadows. You need to think and feel pleasant thoughts about what you are doing and invite them to join you (in your mind) Be honest and true, if you can't do this, don't start. You will be dealing with very intelligent creatures that can read you mind. A friendly monologue usually works well, it keeps you on track. Pictures will start telling you to take them, by that i mean you will see images that grab your attention...perhaps a small voice in your head will suggest you take the picture from a particular angle...do it. That is the hard part and the most time consuming. Upload your photos to you photo editor (i use fxfoto deluxe) the photos should come up a little low light so i hit the automatic correct button two or three times, increase the saturation a very small amount (tweak to you satisfaction) then reduce the gamma until the picture is correct. If you will produce a picture exactly this way and post it here, i will walk you through the entire developement process here. You can download the fx/foto free edition online and it is most excellent. Another person asked this of me and i agreed......i got a nasty post from him stating "i did everything you said except i took the picture in a brightly lit office...........each step must be adhered to if you want to succeed in your quest.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Now to get a decent digital camera...

It may take some time (literally a couple of weeks to a few months) but I need to purchase one anyways... Once the funds are available I'll see what I can do.

One question. I have a young child in my household, and if these are Djinn as you claim, will they harass the child? Will the harass my family period? I don't want to endanger them, but I am intrigued as to whether or not someone else can accurately recreate your photos... I am definitely glad to give it a skeptical, and unbiased try... especially after finally seeing it the other night.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by coven

Hey Coven, no rush on the camera. Kids are always at risk, so it is best not to make the djinn a topic of household conversations. The djinn are a proud people and the often take exception at thoughtless words and actions. Politeness and plesantness are the best deterrents to djinn revenge.

[edit on 053131p://am3100 by debris765nju]

[edit on 053131p://am3140 by debris765nju]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join