It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Dahlia killed by....cattle mutilators

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Ok you answered my question before it posted.

Crazy horse refused to have his picture taken...he refused to lose his spirit.

Have you ever wondered where he was buried?

i am very tired and need to replenish my energy......so I will need to sighn off soon.

My heart broke for the ramseys...I will never forget the day I heard it on the news.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Enthralled Fan, i am not saying Beth Short was missing for six days before her body was found, the Coroner's inquest did. The police department reported that Ms. Short received a ride from San Diego to L.A. on January 9th,1947. She was dropped off outside a hotel and that was the last time she was seen alive. That does not nesessarily mean she was taken then, only that no one owned up to seeing her after this date.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven As i recall Crazy Horse was a great leader right up there with Chief Joseph and Geronimo. I seem to remember something about him being buried in the mountains, i believe the author was comparing him to Moses in the Old Testament

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

I looked at the Clevland murders as well when looking at E.Short case.

Do you believe that the person involved is still alive or would the Djinn not allow him to live?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
In the torso murders, Eliot Ness (of Untouchables fame) did two things, a certain Doctor was committed and then he burnt the "shanty" town by the railroad tracks, these two acts ended the torso murders in Cleveland. As i recall the Doctor was politically connected to a Congressman, a relative, i believe. The railroad was the simplest mode of transportation for the djinn to travel en masse.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Note to moderator, if you feel this violates ats codes and standards, please remove. The purpose of this photo is to show why the dahlia had to be killed here (the number of entities gathered in this one spot) That they were active in this spot (see back of policeman's leather jacket and that these people could easily hide Beth's body in plain sight. This is a black and white picture, revealing the entities reveals their true color.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Wow. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if this were all the case. I've long suspected Jon Benet's murder was a sacrifice of some type. The subsequent tragedies that befell her family only reinforced that belief.

Are the djinn aliens? Which is to say, have we assigned them an extraterrestrial origin in the public perception? Or are they a product of something entirely independent of other worlds? All worlds?

I see the shape of a hieroglyph in one of the room pictures - a face, arms, clearly visible in white against the wall to the left of the alien poster. I remember reading a thread here a few days ago, regarding beings storing themselves in rock. Any relation? Here it is circled for some clarification:

I'm keeping an eye on this one!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hey JoeCamel, Djinn is just one of their names, they have a legion of them. They are of and from the Earth but they are Universal. Old time theorists called them the aether, the building blocks of the Universe. I can only try to identify the small part i can see. The problem being like the parable of "The seven blind men trying to identify an elephant" i can only describe the small part in front of me. I cannot tell you the color of your eyes by looking at your shoes. The theory/story continues on "attacked out of time, hope to see you there.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The Djinn go by other names in other cultures.

Protection from these spirits are exercised in a similar wy from culture to culture.

The protection, as it stands, was a blood sacrifice.

Think of a Lamb.......Abraham.....Ishmael...Goat....Issac ....Lamb
From the Book of Genisis..the sacrifice of Issac.

Any ways most ancient cultures practiced some form of blood sacrifice.

The idea that St. Paul had was that Jesus Christ became The Sacrifice so that we no longer had to atone for sin with any other sacrifice. It was the fullfillment and the fruit of the Old Testement archtype.

Their may be a remenant of the old ways or those who practice them.

This may be something to look into.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hey whiteraven, that was why the tie in to the shroud of turin, what was done to Beth's face was beyond human capability. Much of the damage (rearrangement) was done from the inside out.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by coven
I don't know what it is debris, but every single one of your pictures scares the hell out of me.

Even worse I don't see anything in any of them (with the exception of the elizabeth pic). I really would like to see this picture un edited.

Thanks

Coven

I really don't see much in these things either, but I am getting a very VERY deep emotional response from viewing them, whats even stranger is typing this has brought tears to my eyes.. which is far too rare.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I've gone thru and looked at all of these pictures, and call me crazy.. call me sensitive in some form I was not aware of previously, but I feel as if viewing these pictures has opened a temporary door for me, this thread fascinates me, but I am going to have to drop out.. aside from checking back to see if I get a reply that may shed some light on all of this. there is something very dark going on here... to a very very big extent..

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by klawsraught

Hey klawsraught, glad you stopped by. You are indeed sensitive and there is something very large and dark happening. The greatest mass murders worldwide and no one wants to know about it. Over a half a million people disappear every year, never to be seen again. Over 100,000 cattle have beeen killed and mutilated, not to mention the wildlife. We are not alone on this planet, the ancient people knew about the others, they are written about in our scriptures and histories. They are our mythologies. Unfortunately modern man has discounted all the information that our ancestor's gained via experience. As the saying goes,"those who do not remember history, are doomed to repeat it.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

The greatest mass murders worldwide and no one wants to know about it. Over a half a million people disappear every year, never to be seen again

What are you referenceing?

Are you pointing toward the Iraq war or Africa?

Curious to your point of reference.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I saw a documentary on HBO just this month about children being stolen and sold into slavery in China, and they claimed this happens to 70 thousand Chinese children per year. here are full time jobs for kidnappers in China it seems.
This is slavery however and not mysterious disappearances of possible djinn getting them.

I added that as a bit of reference to numbers of missing people.....for added information.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Hey whiteraven, i am referencing the number of people who go missing in the world, not in war or far aways places. 800,000 in the U.S. alone, but some of those turn up again. LateApexer has a current thread about the number of pregnant women killed, it is an interesting read. One in particular is about a woman in Pennsylvania that had her unborn child cut out of her, her killer claimed to have paid 1,000 dollars for the baby. The killer and her home were covered with the entities that were present in, on, and around the black dahlia's severed body.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

The souls drifting around get locked up into the elements, they become snow, rain, all the things that water does, and goes where the water goes. They are in the oil and gas that we run through our internal combustion engines. They are immortal, they can't be destroyed, just trapped. Normally it is an ongoing cycle with souls being released while others get trapped.

Can you please elaborate on this? So are you saying when someone dies they are trapped inside elements on earth? Burned in oil and gas? Is this supposed to be hell? So do we all experience hell in one form or another regardless of how we lived? I'm trying to understand your theory here, please further explain this?

I am genuinely interested to hear more due to a few NDE cases and recollections by some people out there who have remembered past lives and some who specifically remember being trapped inside some kind of stone before they came to earth? These people claimed their spirits were trapped inside a stone structure or something until it was destroyed which released them and then they came to occupy a newborn on earth. A lot of these people seem credible and claim they can recall everything before they came to this earth or at least the part about being trapped. Sounds far-fetched to me but you have caught my attention nevertheless and I would like to hear more about this if you don't mind?

I notice that you haven't answered everyone's questions in this thread so I will===>
BOLDLY ASK YOU TO PLEASE ANSWER THIS?

If you have a link to a site that further discusses the entrapment of souls upon death I would be interested?

DON'T FORGET, PLEASE ANSWER!

Thank You,

[edit on 27-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
The specific quote is about spirits that are awakened outside their scheduled time. Man's need and greed has raped the earth ripping minerals and fuels out of her body. The soul is immortal, it is kind of like plastic, it takes up space and lasts forever. The only logical place to store them until their assigned time is underfoot, let's call them earth elementals, spirits at large with no physical bodies, the same applies to air water and fire. These are commodities that human require constantly. Using them releases that energy into our timeline and into our bodies. Some of these entities have recycled many times and they practiced many rituals and blood sacrifices. Cannabalism was an accepted practice among many cultures. The point is we are releasing more and more "uncivilized people into a world where hunting and gathering will no longer sustain them. They either meld into us, changing our persona's with theirs or they feed on humans. Being immortal, and knowing humans have immortal souls as well, don't look at murder the same way we do. Some actually feel they are doing the human a favor to sacrifice them.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
duplicate post

[edit on 27-7-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
ah ! ok Well that about warps it up

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join