It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Dahlia killed by....cattle mutilators

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
What does "the smoking gun" mean? Does it mean that if you hear a gunshot and see a body lying on the floor and another person in the room holding a gun that is still smoking, is probably guilty of the crime? It has been sixty years since Elizabeth Short was killed on January 14/15, 1947. The coroners inquest stated she died from brunt force trauma to the head but the killer(s) didn't stop there, her body was severed in half, plugs were cut out of her body and placed in her anus, all the blood missing and the body appeared to have been cleaned, but what if........? This thread is not for the squeamish, it is the authenic crime scene photo's, redone to show new evidence. alien killers.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Why would "aliens" come to the L.A.'s Coroners office to gawk at the severed remains of Elizabeth Short? What if i told you they followed her body from the crime scene? These aliens are humanoid, not human, so they resemble us, but they are not us.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
What is that photo supposed to be?
I can't for the life of me make any sense of that picture.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Indeed...do you have other proof besides the pictures?

I am looking forward to reading any other proof?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This is two L.A. police detectives posing at the crime scene behind the body of the "Dahlia." The original picture is black and white but as some of you already know the "nearly" invisible entities that kill cattle, horse and othe ruminants can be revealed by changing the light value that they are concealed within. You might think this is a bad photograph if you don't look close. These policemen are literally covered with the entities that killed Elizabeth Short.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'm lost..

I love the whole Black Dahlia story and have even studied it in college, but i have no idea what you're trying to say.

Aliens killed her?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
insane....totally insane... it is called pixalation.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by blimpseeker

Are you able to duplicate what Debris does with a pic with pixilation?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Since i made the claim that the same beings that mutilated cttle killed E. Short i thought it is time to show a cow. At the two o'clock position are two rather apparent faces that should give you an idea of the beings i am talking about. These entities are also present in all the cuts made to the body of Ms. Short. Please bear with as i lay the groundwork because it goes far beyond what has been stated in the books and movies that you might have read or seen.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hi everybody, interestedalways, whiteraven always good to have you. I first read about the Black Dahlia fifty years ago in a copy of true detective, a lurid magazine of the era. It featured the severed body of E. Short and it made a great impression on my young mind. You might want to compare the picture here with the first photo i posted, synchronicity is the key to understanding the ongoing story. This is a photo of the Shroud of Turin, the supposed burial cloth of Jesus. Fifty years before the "sacrifice" of the dahlia, the shroud was rereleased by the Catholic church and it immediately became a world wide sensation. I want to pull your attention away from the face of the man and direct it to the smaller faces/partial faces that encompass the shroud. This is important because whoever was wrapped in the shroud, they were voluntarily wrapped up with him. Because this was covering the body, you need to look at the image as a 3d representation. The face of the dahlia was broken and cut to resemble the image on the shroud.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I think your evidence is inadequate.
+
You offer no insight towards clarification of anything.

Please explain w/ greater detail.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I think I'm understanding what you're theorizing. I just want to make sure.
So, you're saying there are really small cloaked/invisible aliens that are responsible for cattle mutilations and the Black Dahlia?

BTW I didn't see any faces in the 2o'clock position on the cow eye...sorry.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Who knows?
I don't doubt anything any more> I was reading Nick Redferns' " Body Snatchers in the Desert" the other day when my dog walked into the room and just gave me a weird look ...all of a sudden in my head I heard, "it’s the cats, they have evolved cats- coming from a distant star", I said did you just talk to me in my head? My dog said, No, your crazy...now can I have a meaty bone?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I am trying to stay within ats guidelines and show you what i see at the same time. The extreme right of the picture is the blanket shrouded body of E. Short, no part of her body is exposed, just the entities that killed her. This is a black and white picture of tall grass and weeds, if you see anything with color or a face it is an alien lifeform that feeds on blood, sensory parts, i.e. eyes, ears, nose, tongue, organs and genitalia. I know these aliens, i am not guessing, making a supposition or anything like that. These beings are as real as you or i and are present with us in the here and now. "Blood Harvest" is a site on the web dealing with the mutilation of a man in Bolivia who was killed at a reservoir in his town.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

When my daughter was little (about 2) and had a fever she woke up at night and told me (in a weird voice) "They're real. They're coming and they know"
I was freaked and asked "who?" and she pointed to her window!

So far nuttin' though.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Seriously, what are you talking about? You certainly have a very vivid imagination but I have yet to see anything in these pictures... at least anything you are referring to. It's easy to see things in pictures that have been so distorted that the imagination takes over. Please, if you have any real insight into this story beyond ruining pictures in order to see what you want to see please provide it.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

The whole thing is color and I don't see any faces. Could you possibly outline where these faces are for the less perceptive people like me?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
reply to post by blimpseeker

Are you able to duplicate what Debris does with a pic with pixilation?

and do tell...what is it he does? looking at the pictures he posts is like looking at...well...moon rocks and pretending we see things in them.
like cloud watching and "seeing" balloon animals in them.
it is totally whacked.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The first thing that caught my attention is that her death was in 1947.

I always am a bit leary of things that happened in that year as so many things began at that time!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

go ahead spur him on...the kid has problems babe. i would love to be a fly on the wall when he is shown inkblots

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join