It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Dahlia killed by....cattle mutilators

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say but your theory is incorrect. I know for sure Miss. Short was NOT killed by Aliens. I am a clare voient and have tried contacting her she has talked to me saying she was killed by a man, she was very interesting to. The Dahlia herself is a mystery...maybe no one will ever know...but if i ever get a time to talk to her again...i know i will avenge her from the horrible man who killed her. By the way i do think Aliens are real and VERY alive i just dont want to get involved with them.

-Your Friend, I.V

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
'Black Dalia killed by cattle mutilators'

Sorta. It's all very Al Beilek-ish Alfred Bielek, but not.

Hmmm.....a speculative opinionated assessment.

Maybe...
She was killed by the cattle multilators Montana multilation , yes. (sorry Rhodes :-( too easy to drop a cow 40 feet townward from place of operation. Height 15'-17' small helicoptor. Depression: bounce.).
After she Black Dahlia was debued as the assistant in a 1970s southwest showing of 'Magician Saws Woman In Half'. Forms of sawing woman in half-wikipedia. And following, she was taken back by the key (bites lip) Montauk/Philidelphia/H.A.A.R.P technology retrievers (and Jordan Maxwell Jordan Maxwell Jordan Maxwell ATS Mix pranksters ie *God*-yeah the guy was pranked) et al inclusive. She was further descerated and left. *Actual* Originations of the woman, unknown.

Maybe...and maybe, that is exactly how it happened.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
You either didn't read the thread or you didn't understand it. The killers were still there when the crime scene photo's were taken and they are still present in the same site as when Elizabeth Short was beaten, the bones in her face broken and arranged into a facsimile of the face on the "shroud of turin". Plugs of her own flesh was inserted into her vaginal and rectal orifices before her torso was severed. Bloody harvest is the tale of a South american man who was killed in a similar way though he was not severed. It is my contention that mankind has been fed upon by these entities since man evolved or created.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Very interesting thread...

I'm not a religious man, but I think i am quite spiritual.

Firstly I'm not doubting debris but there is a lot of things to take in, but I too have seen 'things' whilst under the influence of a naturally grown entity.

Since then I have looked at the world differently. I once saw a kind of semi-invisible 'matter' clinging to my fingers (it kind of looked like the froth from soap suds when you do the dishes)... and i saw the way it clung to people too...

In many of my other posts I have discussed the idea of electro-static energy and its vibrational properties and how persons can 'detect' such forces and perceive them as either emotions or aura's... Can this be affected by the Djinn?

I am not too sure about the Djinn, but i definately believe that entities exist. I also have a feeling that many of these entities gain strength people who sleep.

I believe sleep paralysis is a similar or maybe related topic, as of late i seem to think that more and more cases are becoming common.

I also saw a few of the strange faces in those photo's.... maybe they are Djinn, maybe they aren't... maybe they are real or just our own perceptions finding familiar shape in the chaos...

The world is a strange place indeed...

[edit on 27-12-2008 by mr-lizard]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hey friend iv, clairvoyance huh? I also had many conversations with Beth, in fact i took pictures of her (did you?) she didn't care too much for this one as she appeared discombobulated.. In my own defense i can say the image was composed of and by aliens. Her soul joined theirs.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Here is a close-up after she fixed her hair.......I try never to make claims i can't document......it's a matter of pride.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

that is sooooo freaky.

I've been researching the Daliah.... I'm seeing NO explanation any where else...

Not that your explanation makes the most sense, as I'm sure you would admit it really doesn't make much sense at all... BUT it works...

That is SOOO Elizabeth Short.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by coven

Hey Coven, actually it makes perfect sense. The Hindu Vedas are some of the oldest writings of Mankind. They describe many entities, some that could create things from thin air. or did they? What if they were aware of things that mankind could not see? What if their creations were really fashioned by invisible creatures that formed a "golem" from their own bodies that was visible to humans? This would explain the something from nothing paradox. A miracle in India would also be a miracle anywhere else, we are all the same animal regardless of race, creed or national origin. It would offer an explanation for turning water into wine or walking on water. If religion is too sensitive an area for you consider mythology. What made the gods, Gods? How could mortal men perform acts and deeds far beyond those of normal men? Edward Leedskalnin, the diminuative builder of the Coral Castle in Florida claimed to know the secrets of the pyramids. He cut out, carved and moved 30 ton slabs of coral by himself. He also took his knowledge with him to the grave. That is all he took.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join