It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Dahlia killed by....cattle mutilators

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
No, the doctor wasn't involved, i think she was set out there naked and that she was killed in that selected spot. This is very important, no other spot would do because this is where about fifty thousand "people" were gathered there. She could have been held there the entire six days hidden from view by the "people". Passersby would have seen nothing but tall weeds and there would have been a strong mental pulse for them to look the other way. Human rules do not apply in this case. This is something i know for a fact, i can sit 12" in from of my webcam and they can block my entire image from the camera. See my face in the second bd picture up.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hey Rivergoddess, i'm sorry, i must have missed your post. Its great to hear from you. I envy you your trip, it sounded like a great adventure. I tell my friends to look for small humanoids faces made of smoke, sometimes they are very colorful, some use cartoon like images. It is really personal choice on their part. They are apodal, they usually have no bodies unless they were someone special. I have about 120,000 photo's and keeping up with them is something of a chore. I am alone in my room in all the pictures, at least i am the only human.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This is the ultimate cow eye, click enlarge and scroll across to the right, you should see a little green man before you scroll all the way across. Think of these as small neon people.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Well...there's 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
okay,

because i am a left handed artist and use the right side of my brain quite well, i am actually seeing some of debris claimed symbolism in the distorted images. thats not to say it is absolutely convincing, just patterns i see.

on the first pic i can't make out anything, on the second pic of the 2 police, i still dont get that one, but the ones after that i started seeing weird distorted "alien" faces, almost like one of those pictures of dots you stare at for a minute and then it turns into a 3d pop out image? its like that, without the pop out. they resemble the twisted faces of the aliens that abducted travis walton as portrayed in that movie they made about him. i also see the "green neon man" in the close up enlargement of the cavity of the cow's eye. it has red eyes and is posing sort-of, with no arms visible as if behind its' back. probably just a weird pattern we pick it b/c its humanoid.

and in the pic of debris face partially on the right, there is clearly something weird as heck on the far upper left, to the left of the alien doll on the wall. it almost looks like a .. twirling cloud of tentacles and eyeballs, or little faces i guess i could see that.

but it's all in the eye of the beholder, because other people are probably seeing wildly different patterns, or none at all.

[edit on 6/8/2008 by runetang]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Well what about the image of the "alien" in the pic that shows your face to the right? The figure is front and center in the pic and you don't have to use your imagination to see it clearly.

I also notice is is more or less standing in a "white light" kind of pillar or something. Is this done with a camera trick, or could you maybe explain why this one showing of a being is so bold?

I also wonder how it feels to be in a room alone surrounded by all those pictures.

Are you afraid of this? Well obviously not because you still produce more pics. Why is it that you have made this a bit of a mission, to share what you understand to be a phenomena that goes back to the beginning as I have read in other posts by you.

Does it seem or is it true that if you have alot of them locked in pics in one area that they will ultimately unite and be "full" or more powerful in some way?

Or could it be that by locking them as an image they are not free to roam?

I am trying to understand.

It seems from the history of what I have followed with you that these things are everywhere but seem to be especially at the scene of dark energy type of circumstances, the skinwalker deal, and this murder of a woman.

Is there more than one purpose for the existance of them?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I don't know what it is debris, but every single one of your pictures scares the hell out of me.

Even worse I don't see anything in any of them (with the exception of the elizabeth pic). I really would like to see this picture un edited.

Thanks

Coven

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
The truth is people believe what they believe independent of facts. I could say i am a good man and be lying or the converse. That happens to be one of my favorite bits of scripture, i don't run (i no longer can) and i don't howl. In fact i am the happiest person i know. My joy comes from within, it is a pure thing with malice toward none. They are djinn, but they are other things also. You can't just hang a label on them and think you know them. We have a solid existence, our right arm is always, our right arm. The same is true for the rest of our body. It is not true of these people, they might be the head today and the butt tomorrow. Those things make them "alien" to us. Everything is a tradeoff, we are physical and can move things. They are not physical and cannot move things except by joint effort. You have to participate with the group if you want the group to help you fulfill your needs/desires. I spent six years as a deputy sheriff, i held the rank of captain and was in charge of detectives.

So no one but me sees the alien looking dude in the center of this pic???

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

I see the being and the person who's beside it on the left side… and believe it or not I did see something in the up-close picture of the mutilated cow's "eye" its greenish but its there, it really has a seriously long neck…

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
interestedalways I see that plain as day...
...I have thought it MUST be a poster of an Alien dude on the wall as it is so clear.
I am having allot of trouble seeing the other things Debris is telling us to look for......I am staring and relaxing my eyes..
..it just is not working for me.

I did NOT make it on the Skinwalker trip there was a big mix up as to exactly where we were going and I got info telling me to go to Green River Utah and I had no interest in going to GR......GR is far far far from the Skinwalker ranch and I couldn't afford the gas to cross the state back and forth I was just wanting to head to the Skinwalker ranch so I ended up not going...
...my son was SO mad at me for this mix up.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
hi coven, glad to see you back, interestedalways your mind is working to fast. I just about wished i could see what you guys are seeing but i really don't want to give up what i see. We have been taught that only one object can occupy a space at a time. but....many things can occupy the same space separated by time. My truth is many things occupy the same space at the same time when they are interspersed.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

I agree I thought it was a poster as well… until I looked closer. But the other pictures I can't decipher what's being seen... btw (to OP) I have never heard of this case before so thanks for the thread

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
You must click on picture to see it fully. If you look down the left margin of the picture you might see a white lady coming out of the wall. The right margin will show you the left side of my face pressed up against ..................?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

I've read up to this post and I have to say that you make no sense up to this point. Please whatever you did to get your mind and words straight to write that coherent post do so again and explain this conspiracy theory explain how the pictures were taken where they were taken who took them who modified them and why. If it wasn't for the post I'm replying to I'd have to say that it's true you show schizophrenic signs in your writing. But that sure doesn't make you schizophrenic.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Double post.

[edit on 8/6/08 by Smokersroom]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
Who knows?
I don't doubt anything any more> I was reading Nick Redferns' " Body Snatchers in the Desert" the other day when my dog walked into the room and just gave me a weird look ...all of a sudden in my head I heard, "it’s the cats, they have evolved cats- coming from a distant star", I said did you just talk to me in my head? My dog said, No, your crazy...now can I have a meaty bone?

Dude - you need a holiday.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Debris what kind of a camera are you using to take those pictures? I am guessing a webcam…
Can you try and take pictures with a digital camera? It will help us see well. Btw when your talking about the white girl coming through the "wall(?)" isn't that a door? I thought it was anyways.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
wow, how things have esculated since last night. i dont even know what to say to be honest. i believe in alien life forms, but i really dont think they killed e.short. but hey, i would love to be proven wrong.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
holy crap! i am starting to see things!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hi folks, I've had the opportunity of experiencing Debris theory's before. I came to the conclusion he's nuts, In the nicest possible way

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8uSunday08/27/08 by paul76]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join