It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday in Denver...

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
wow,hmmmmmmm....smells fishy but im still open minded,if i ever get to see this video,without paying for it.i would feel better knowing this guy didnt make money off this.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

If there is any way possible to view the tape on here, it would be appreciated more than you know. I would be very interested in seeing it, but I feel that if this is the real thing, the governemnt will not allow it to be shown.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by HMR85
The Video Denied is talking about has been provin to be a fake. It was a group of people who put it together in about 4 or 5 hours to show how easy it is to make a hoax.

Source

From 2:13 down he talks about the video

[edit on 30-5-2008 by HMR85]

[edit on 30-5-2008 by HMR85]

So im confused, has a still image been shown of an upcoming video, that no ones seen?

I realise the video floating about now is a fake, is the still a fake too?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Denied

I think the still image video from the news story was posted earlier by another user and can be found here:
www.rockymountainparanormal.com...
This 22 second clip can also be found here from a different link:
www.ufocasebook.com...

I just posted it on youtube but it's not up yet.
EDIT:
This is the youtube clip of the video from UFO Casebook posted earlier but from what I hear this isn't it???.

-ChriS

[edit on 30-5-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hopefully we don't end up all having to pitch in cash to buy this guy's DVD in order to see it in it's entireity!! LAME!

-ChriS

sty

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

the picture and the videos are not from the same source.Compare them head to head
.Still they have something in common:they are both fake haha

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I have just viewed the entire "Video" in question. The Denver channel screen shot is in fact taken from the original film footage. The video of the alleged aliens is a cameo role and plays a small part in the whole sequence of events. The expert opinions on the HARD evidence,the implant, the security camera footage, The blistered siding on the house. The ball of light about the size of a soft ball that comes down along the roof and lights up the roof as it passes. This orb is filmed several times both in and out of his home.
The vid capture does not do justice to the entire segment. Prior to the alien head presenting itself there are two VERY BRIGHT flashes of light coming into the window from an obvious external source which was captured on an external security camera coming from above the house. They simply light up the ENTIRE bedroom.
There are two alleged aliens on tape. One from the screen shot and the other in the kitchen. They do not look similar. In fact they look quite different. In the bedroom shot there is quite a bit of head movement and blinking as well as reflection off of the eye. Although it appears, rather slowly, it moves DOWN below the window sill rather quickly as if perhaps 'it' knows it has been seen. The vid of the alleged alien, outside the kitchen sliding glass door is without a doubt 'physical in nature' A solid structure.You see the head,shoulder and part of the arm.'It' also blinks with what looks like an inner eye lid, coming down from a position between the skull and the actual eye. This one looks tradition gray. The alleged bedroom aliens head is shaped differently and the eyes are much less slanted.
I don't know why anyone would have a problem with this Stan fellow. He seems VERY sincere, emotional and frightened during the taking of the actual footage as well as the off camera interview. The preponderance of evidence doesn't have much to do with the two short clips of the alleged aliens but the testimony of people called on to examine the hard physical evidence. IMHO one could exclude the alleged aliens and it would still be worth looking at. I have great sympathy for this fellow, He seems to have suffered a lot. As for this Pressman character, he is not the producer, ........ well, he is an opportunist by anyones definition.
I don't know what else to say other then I was damn impressed. I do not know Stan but if there is a buck to be had, he deserves every bloody dime, if for no other reason then pain and suffering.

sty

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
is this a new BORAT? yaskumash, how muuuch

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
It’s disappointing to read that people are still referring to the fake video!
Please read posts before posting please.

Note to all: No video has been released.

The still picture that has been purportedly taken from the real video is very grainy and leads me to the conclusion that the video when released will be of very bad quality and as such not much will be gained from it.

I can only hope that the attention given to this will lead to more disclosure on this very important issue and maybe more people with credible information will come forward.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Whoa...excuse me what? Could you please explain what you're talking about Mr. Xwino?
Work on the English there, chief.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
This is proof of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! If this is proof, then we already have TONS of proof regarding films such as the "Alien Interview", eyewitness sightings, and the MANY photographs on the internet, some which I must say are VERY good photos. The only PROOF I'll believe is when I'm either face to face with one of these things, or I see footage of the WHOLE being walking, and interacting for a period of MORE than 5 seconds with HUMANS!!! This whole alien thing has become a RELIGION, no different than that of christianity. We are expected to believe and have faith in this so called phenomenon with no proof whatsoever. With today's technology, ANYTHING can be faked on film, especially something like this guy is showing. I cannot believe that the press fell for this and gathered without some type of "PREVIEW" beforehand so they did not feel like they were wasting their time. Another thing, the original claim said he was trying to catch a peeping tom. Wouldn't you want to put a camera outside? Also, if you were WORRIED about a peeping tom, why would you leave the shades wide open? Isn't that the reason for shades? If he truly believed he had filmed an alien, I would think that he would have tried to get footage on following nights by a CAMERA ON THE OUTSIDE, no matter HOW LONG IT TOOK!! This so-called THING had obviously BEEN THERE BEFORE, AND WOULD POSSIBLY COME BACK AGAIN! Another thing, is that if the sill was 8" above the ground, wouldn't there be some noise being made? this whole thing is a JOKE. Another thing to note is that he has sat on this for 5 YEARS! If this happened to you, would you sit on this for 5 years? Part of me wants to believe this crap, but for me, the evidence just isn't there. I'd be more inclined to think it's all a Psy-Op of the government. Regardless what it is, the government IS involved whether actively, or passively, and either way, it's bad news for the American People, and the people of this world as a whole.

sty

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by personal stalker

I agree with you. We have enough proof for alien visitation.Again- i believe the purpose of the video is to discredit the phenomena , or maybe just to speed up the mortgage repayments (of the author of course) in times of economical trouble .

[edit on 30-5-2008 by sty]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I think the screenshot is from the real video, and the video that we can watch is like a remake fake someone did for fun.

So we have yet to see any real video footage.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
I think the screenshot is from the real video, and the video that we can watch is like a remake fake someone did for fun.

FINALLY someone who figured it out on their own!
Yeah what you just said is basically what is posted on every other line of this thread, if you didn't notice.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Yes, the video posted above by blaster is the fake one. The real one has not been released. The only thing we have seen from the video is the screenshot that was on the website.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xwino
I have just viewed the entire "Video" in question. The Denver channel screen shot is in fact taken from the original film footage. The video of the alleged aliens is a cameo role and plays a small part in the whole sequence of events. The expert opinions on the HARD evidence,the implant, the security camera footage, The blistered siding on the house. The ball of light about the size of a soft ball that comes down along the roof and lights up the roof as it passes. This orb is filmed several times both in and out of his home.
The vid capture does not do justice to the entire segment. Prior to the alien head presenting itself there are two VERY BRIGHT flashes of light coming into the window from an obvious external source which was captured on an external security camera coming from above the house. They simply light up the ENTIRE bedroom.
There are two alleged aliens on tape. One from the screen shot and the other in the kitchen. They do not look similar. In fact they look quite different. In the bedroom shot there is quite a bit of head movement and blinking as well as reflection off of the eye. Although it appears, rather slowly, it moves DOWN below the window sill rather quickly as if perhaps 'it' knows it has been seen. The vid of the alleged alien, outside the kitchen sliding glass door is without a doubt 'physical in nature' A solid structure.You see the head,shoulder and part of the arm.'It' also blinks with what looks like an inner eye lid, coming down from a position between the skull and the actual eye. This one looks tradition gray. The alleged bedroom aliens head is shaped differently and the eyes are much less slanted.
I don't know why anyone would have a problem with this Stan fellow. He seems VERY sincere, emotional and frightened during the taking of the actual footage as well as the off camera interview. The preponderance of evidence doesn't have much to do with the two short clips of the alleged aliens but the testimony of people called on to examine the hard physical evidence. IMHO one could exclude the alleged aliens and it would still be worth looking at. I have great sympathy for this fellow, He seems to have suffered a lot. As for this Pressman character, he is not the producer, ........ well, he is an opportunist by anyones definition.
I don't know what else to say other then I was damn impressed. I do not know Stan but if there is a buck to be had, he deserves every bloody dime, if for no other reason then pain and suffering.

Finally, someone who has seen the real video.

Thanks for your input.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1-Cent
His agenda is pretty clear...

He got ahold of this tape that, by the pictures, looks like a hoax and he knows it. He's got this $75k city initiative in the works that hinges on people believing that aliens landing in Denver is a realistic possibility. If he releases it publicly and it's branded a hoax, he obviously won't get the money.

If it were real, and he released it today or a week ago or a month ago, he'd get the money no questions asked.

I would say that is a reasonable theory. It certainly plays into human nature and the way business dealings might operate. This at least gives his business endeavor more than just a DVD marketing scheme.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This just sounds fishy to begin with.

"Romanek said in a film clip that he thought there might have been a peeping tom peering through his window, spying on his two teenage daughters, so he grabbed a video camera and started recording."

In Nebraska I would assume the man would grab a shovel/knife/gun/rope/axe before he grabbed his video camera. "I think there's a guy looking through my window trying to spy on my daughters. I got to film this, this is so hilarious!!!"

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

FINALLY someone who figured it out on their own!
Yeah what you just said is basically what is posted on every other line of this thread, if you didn't notice.

Yeah I know I "just" came here for just 3 minutes, figued it out, but realised there were many confused, lol.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
www.thedenverchannel.com...

The above link goes to the still shot on the Denver News Channel.
It is a different You Tube phoney from the one I mentioned last night/this AM, BUT while I was searching for the very clear "alien" video last eve so I could let folks here see it, I DID see the entire video this shot is taken from, and I didn't even consider the footage worthy of mention.

Romanek strikes again.

He is either insane, or a self appointed disinformation outlet, you decide, but know this; Romanek has been at this for more than a decade, and has presented hundreds of fraudulent pieces of "evidence".
He should be in a rubber room, wearing a straight jacket.

Case closed?
I doubt it.

I Want to believe.
Darnit.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Luminaught]

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Luminaught]

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join