It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday in Denver...

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
here's a slightly different picture here:
www.denverpost.com...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
well .. who would think? ... he was just trying to get some cash

Nice try .... just this thread got 100+ flags ...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousbeliever
here's a slightly different picture here:
www.denverpost.com...

Doesn't seem different to me. It is the same image already posted. I really want to see the damn video. I mean, why is he coming out about this now when no one is going to be able to see it for at least another year.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This alien was a pervert? haha .... that's why they're abducting us ... lol

This video has to be a fake ... the picture shown is just too funny

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
isnt it amazing that in todays high tech society of digital photography that all the pictures of aliens are out of focus ... you gotta love this crap..

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Was Sonny Bono killed and layed next to a tree on the slopes ?
He was a hippie counter culture infiltrator like Wellstone.

Was also on intel committee.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

La la la la! , La la la la! Stan's world. La la la la! , La la la la! Stan's world.
We got the video and the pictures too! But no comment from me!!

La la la la!, La la la la, It's a hoax. La la la la!, La la la la! It's a joke.
I saw it blinking and breathing too, but that's Stan's alien world.

Whatever

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leviatano

www.denverpost.com...
"Rojas said the video was taken July 17, 2003...

Again I must ask, what is with all the waiting, I would have released this bad boy the next day...

Maybe waiting for his daughters to move out before they get grilled by the media.

Also gives some time to put his documentary together so as to ensure all angles are covered. With all the hype on UFO's lately it would be a lot easier to garner attention to his experience without being overly thorough in what he has to offer...

Peckman also said the technological benefits of making contact with extraterrestrials make it a very worthwhile endeavor.
www.denverpost.com...

benefits & endeavor

In short.. see him on how to spin this endeavor and how to increase your companies profit.

Edited to say....

He'll help you with the benifits and endeavor for a FEE

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Willbert]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

"If it was a puppet, it would be a very elaborate and sophisticated puppet," said Alejandro Rojas, education director of MUFON, the Mutual UFO Network, who spoke at the press conference.

www.denverpost.com...

I come down firmly in the "very elaborate and sophisticated puppet" camp.

link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
isnt it amazing that in todays high tech society of digital photography that all the pictures of aliens are out of focus ... you gotta love this crap..

I too get sick of folks that don't even attempt to take a photo, a silly photo worth maybe $1 million cash !

Cell phone will get the magic photo and will get uploaded to youtube same day, not tweaked for a month with Adobe, then sold to Ray Centilli of alien autopsy hoax fame.

Remember, a re-enactment of actual footage, is still fake, ie Ed Walters and his fishing line.

link   
I believe this is the video

www.rockymountainparanormal.com...

I came across it from a tech blog I frequent

gizmodo.com...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
According to an article I read on the video, it is only going to be shown to Denver city administrators and not the general public. Allegedly there is a movie coming out about Stan and his UFO experiences and the video of the alien in the window is going to be part of it, so the producers don't want to release the alien video to the public. A few weeks ago while I was rooting around on You Tube, I saw a very similar video posted (alien's head seen in the window using an infrared camera) and it was not particularly good. Perhaps this video is different, but I don't think it will be the proverbial "smoking gun" on alien visitation of earth. Still I will be interested to see it.

niv

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Why are some of you dismissing the video as a fake before you've even seen the video? How about letting the facts speak for themselves and judge the video by its content?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The sad thing is that we have to look at every video and photo no matter how fake or genuine it may look. To truly be searching for the truth is to check mark every available video , picture and story( experience) no matter how funny, grueling, unexplainable it may be. With today's technology I'm afraid a real encounter is the only kind.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
wow they reported this on msnbc just now... interesting.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
His agenda is pretty clear...

He got ahold of this tape that, by the pictures, looks like a hoax and he knows it. He's got this $75k city initiative in the works that hinges on people believing that aliens landing in Denver is a realistic possibility. If he releases it publicly and it's branded a hoax, he obviously won't get the money.

If it were real, and he released it today or a week ago or a month ago, he'd get the money no questions asked.

The documentary reason is ridiculous, if he showed it, and it was real, people would be more excited to buy a documentary about the real alien tape rather than a maybe hoax maybe not alien tape.

Hes stalling because he has a fake tape and he can't show his hand yet, as long as theres doubt as to it being a hoax, he has a chance.

The truth about aliens doesn't need hype, it stands on its own, something his story doesn't do.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by niv

Originally posted by SilentWatcher
I believe this is the video

www.rockymountainparanormal.com...

Here's the video. Judge for yourself.

[edit on 2008/5/30 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by baburak
This alien was a pervert? haha .... that's why they're abducting us ... lol

This video has to be a fake ... the picture shown is just too funny

I missed this guy on c2c, and just caught the part about the drones. In case you thought they are dead no, LMH was on their announcing another witness to come foward..errr I mean email..in Chicago. The sighting is fresh fresh from New years eve 2005! Sighted peeping into windows, like our alien here.along a skyscraper, big as a VW., and it glowed at night. In the middle of Downtown Chicago! New years Eve... and nobody else saw or reported. It looks like the weaving has started Remember whitley has been pumping this crap too with dark alien agendas, while he publicly tries to summon them.. Dont forget he signed that movie contract for the war for souls, 2010 on June 15, 2007, when drones were popping up all over the place. thats like a couple of weeks from now anniversary. So everyone is on schedule. Its ride the alien haywagon from here on end
I wonder why aliens probe, core or sex and then eat us . Is it like a praying mantis alien?, we have them too you know. Do we taste like chicken? will we have to put on our roofs Eat more Beef? This is scary!!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Looks like we have it!

SilentWatcher posted a link to the video just a few posts back. The video is about 20 secs long. It shows a window, a typical grey alien popping its head up, blinking a few times and turning its head in a strange way.

THANKS SILENTWATCHER for posting a link to the video.
I recommend stars, applauses, and kudos for this user.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
Looks like we have it!

SilentWatcher posted a link to the video just a few posts back. The video is about 20 secs long. It shows a window, a typical grey alien popping its head up, blinking a few times and turning its head in a strange way.

THANKS SILENTWATCHER for posting a link to the video.
I recommend stars, applauses, and kudos for this user.

I hope that is sarcasm I hear. FOR THE LAST TIME. THAT VIDEO IS NOT THE VIDEO BEING DISCUSSED!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join