It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday in Denver...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday (May, 30) in Denver...

www.rockymountainnews.com

A video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien will be shown to the news media Friday (May, 30) in Denver.

Jeff Peckman, who is pushing a ballot initiative to create an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission in Denver to prepare the city for close encounters of the alien kind, said the video is authentic and convinced him that aliens exist.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on (5/28/08) by AllSeeingI]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Cant wait to see the Video... any ATS members from Denver can help us keep and eye on this?

www.rockymountainnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Nice. Make sure to post a link for it here.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The video shows the aliens head popping up in a window, according to the link, and the aliens blinks.

I am very skeptical so I hope I dont forget to check back in when the vieo is released.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

When will they quit showing my sex tapes?

No seriously though, this will be interesting, star anf flag.

-Jimmy

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack

When will they quit showing my sex tapes?

-Jimmy

When will you quit having sex in the window?

(But this does sound fresh. I'm skeptical but interested.)

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

DUDE!!! You get a huge Star and Flag for this!

I will wait with nervous skepticism, but this will have me on the edge of my seat till it comes out! Has anyone heard of this guy that intends to release this? Has he said anything to the UFO community, or is he just going straight to the MSM? Hopefully this doesn't turn out to be a hoax, or somehow this guy or his footage "disappear".

If it is the real deal, probably not the smartest idea to announce it so far ahead of time---The spooks can clear you out in a hurry.

Still, this is one I'm going to keep a close eye on!!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Im on this one man Ill be on this thread all day friday wait to throw some input out there cant wait. S & F

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I had to reread, didn't I?

"It shows an extraterrestrial's head popping up outside of a window at night, looking in the window, that's visible through an infrared camera," he said. The alien is about 4 feet tall and can be seen blinking, Peckman said earlier this month.

Notice he says through an infrared camera.

Now Stan Romanek has quite a history in the UFO community.

Link 1

Rense

His site

Edited to add:

STAN ROMANEK, 40, is a native of Colorado, married with three children. Stan has displayed many natural talents from a graphic artist to an expert flute player, and past IQ testing scored him in the genius range, yet ironically, his lifelong dyslexia has limited his academic ability. On December 27, 2000, Stan had the first of many UFO sightings and encounters that have challenged his sense of reality, and that of his family. Though Stan has little education in math, an amazing series of mathematical equations emerged both during and after a hypnotic regression that seem connected to his UFO experiences. Stan shares his story in video footage and slides.

from here

[edit on 28-5-2008 by garyo1954]

+9 more 
posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
lol, Imagine if there really were Extra-Terrestrials trying to talk to him.

Alien 1: Alright, as you instructed, I have made contact with one of earths higher IQ individuals.
Alien 2: Great. Who is it?
Alien 1: One, Stan Romanek, I think he saw me, I looked through his window, I froze for a second blinking...
Alien 2: Wait... Stan Romanek, as in, dyslexic Stan?
Alien 1: Uh... is that going to be a problem?
Alien 2: I sent you out looking for a genius, and you managed to find a Dyslexic?! no WONDER we can't successfully share our technology!
Alien 1: ... you don't need to discipline me, I'll go probe myself this time.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well, I'll look forward to this with unabated breath.
For one thing, he's already talked about the film and it's contents, but he's not showing untiul the thirtieth. Doesn't scream hoax, but it doesn't seem truthful, either.
He's a graphical artist with a genius level IQ, despite his dyslexia. No offense to the guy, but that puts a strik to me.
It's a vid through a window with a IR camera of an alien popping up, blinking, and disappearing again?

But who knows, I'll shoot low, and hit high maybe.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Ok, I'm interested. Reserving judgment for now though. I don't like the sound of the infrared camera but let's wait and see. In the meantime, I'm subscribed and will be keeping an eye open.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I second that! How awesome is this?
Not everyday something like this happens.

The article makes the video sound pretty impressive. Can't wait to see it!

From OP's Link:

It shows an extraterrestrial's head popping up outside of a window at night, looking in the window, that's visible through an infrared camera," he said. The alien is about 4 feet tall and can be seen blinking, Peckman said earlier this month.

-ChriS

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

Stan's big day at ATS is recorded here and
here

Apparently Stan Romanek received a telepathic message during a visit/meeting(?) with an alien which included a drawing. The drawing showed the alignment of plants which coincided with 12-12-03 and it was taken to mean a major event would take place on that date.

Regretfully nothing occurred even as ATS members sat waiting for a tsunami, or an asteroid, or possibly the end of the world.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
OP you da bomb!
Always catch my eye with your thread title, and then as I see that you authored, I cant click on it fast enough. Where do you come up with this stuff?
Anyway, stay on top of this one, I cant wait untill the release.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I live within spitting distance of Denver......This has caught my attention for sure!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Great! Have you heard of these two individuals?

Stan appeared on C2C with George Noory in 2003. You'll find one of his vides on this page

edited to add Jeff Peckman info:

Peckman needs to collect the signature of 4,000 Denver residents that agree with him to get his proposal on the ballot in November. Good luck with that. We have a lot of alien problems in this country but coming from space isn’t one of them yet. Hey, I don’t say it’s impossible but since they haven’t revealed themselves why make it an issue. We have enough people on welfare. We don’t need extraterrestrials too. I say, send them back where they came from. Make them get jobs like everyone else. If they get jobs that means they’ll be in China anyway and it isn’t Denver’s problem.

Source

[edit on 29-5-2008 by garyo1954]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
More on Jeff Peckman for those interested.

"You could see them blink as they looked in a window and panned a room," Peckman said as he met Thursday with city officials for a required review of his ballot proposal.

David Broadwell, an assistant city attorney, asked Peckman if he was really serious.

Seven high school students from Littleton watched the hearing, wearing tin foil hats they had seen in "Signs," the M. Night Shyamalan movie about aliens.

Peckman, who makes his living selling a new technology he says reduces "the chaos of electromagnetic fields," talked about UFOs landing in Los Angeles and hovering near the White House. He said he's never seen an alien himself.

Source

Personal: Jeff Peckman
Birthplace: Paola, Kan.
Occupation: Owns an Internet business, which is marketing a new technology that reduces stress "by reducing the chaos of electromagnetic fields."
Education: A year at Maharishi University of Management in Iowa.
Number of times abducted: 0
Ever seen an alien? No. But "I believe they do exist," he said. "I've seen very hard evidence."
Favorite alien movie: The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai: Across the 8th Dimension - "You gotta see that one," he said- and then Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
Hobbies: Ballot initiatives, tennis, hiking, biking and "all the normal, down-to-earth stuff."
Family: Divorced. No children. Lives with his parents.

Source

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Here is the ballot initiative.

www.extracampaign.org...

$75,000 thousand dollars annually from the city and county of Denver.

Ain't gonna pass.

Read the initiative....

I have nothing to say of this. As for the video. Hah

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
star for op. let's hope this guy isn't
a nut job.

his picture from the article looks kinda Marshall Applewhite-ish.

I am gonna coin a new phrase....
Space-voyeur.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by MrsEsterhouse]

<<   2  3  4 >>

join