It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday in Denver...

page: 37
<< 34  35  36   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I wanna see something more than a bobble-head ET!

If thats what all the hype was about.. they deserve mass criticism.

Why the **** would an alien greatly superior to us in every way imaginable go to some house and be caught peaking/spying on a person ?

I smell hoax.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This video has been out for more than a year, I cant beleive the flags this thread got, any real UFO researcher Knows this fraud, and has seen the video many times before:

This is the advanced version or edited for more detail:

This is the original version as SHOWN IN 2008 on Letterman!!!

So whats new?

Here he is talking about it on Larry King with enhanced stills of the video in again MAY 2008!

The Video has been discussed already on ATS here in SEPT 2008:Jeff Peckman/Romanek video any news?

The fuss and spin now after all this time when it has been seen so often.... MMM I wonder disclosure?

Maybe this

A book release party will be held May 21

That is 2009

Of course he is to be believed as the following shows, as anyone who really wants disclosure and researches this subject properly is aware of the following lol:

This is George Noory on Coast to Coast who interveiwed him when this Video first made World news LAST YEAR like Cnn etc (again why the flags and responses?)

Goeoge Noory set up a Lie detector Test or Polygraph with a Licensed and official tester and talking about the Video he FAILED the test, here is Coast to Coast and george noory releasing those results.

This is a BOOK LAUNCH publicity campiagn

Mods get this trash of the front page of ATS and bring some credibility back to UFO discussion, and the apparent "Experts" on ATS who have flagged this soo blindly.

Edit to add I have done a poem about this here just now

Your Daily Haiku Thread

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Why would you double-post that? I think it's wrong anyway. The first video that you present as an "advanced version edited for more detail" I believe was actually a skeptic's hoax that was made for under a hundred dollars just to ridicule the real video which wasn't yet released at the time. The skeptic admits in the Larry King interview that he perpetrated that hoax. The second video you posted doesn't even work. And the lie detector test has been disputed and people have come forth and said that the lie detector consultant has admitted to sabotaging the test because he felt he had a moral obligation to do so.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by theyreadmymind

I didnt realise I double posted it, sorry, my bad.
I dont do that, I edited the first post to add a link to a poem I added as linked, must have posted it twice.

The "Edit" button is gone from the post above now for me, so I cant amend it.

The first video is not the "Skeptic" $100 dollar one, as far as I can tell from te two. Genuinely I believe it to be a copy of the original as leaked by the Film Editor when this broke years ago, and then enhanced to make the image brighter of the "puppet" or actor.

The Video you mentioned not playing, did when posted but you will notice an "Embedding not allowed at request etc" so it has been modified since I posted it here.

The George noory apparent "In best interest" or public duty, was actually leaked by the film aker himself and romaneck. With no actual interveiw done, just lots of links and postings found on google within the community back to the original disclaimer with no proof. So how believable is that?

Why did he close down his own discussion forum when the results came out?

Anyone who digs and researchers this event a lot, as I did before deciding fake myself will find this to be true.

There is much real evidense already, both historically and recently, so this is just taking away the cerdibility that exists already, but is constanly lessened by hollywood stunts like this.

I am just dissapointed again that any real, honest and clear discussion of ET's and such like is taking another hit of its credibility, and the spin and waters muddied more again. ATS and our community members should be above that, we often show fakes to be so when they have not been proven to be yet, but A lot of people ran with this and it seemed below as such the normal research and level headed analysis normally found.

There is not a shred of doubt in my mind to the existense and long term contact of Et's whatever and wherever they come from, another planet, plane, or even as archetypes of our own minds or subconscious.... I believe firmly and am very concerned at the possibilty of long term government and military contact and negotiatons between them and us on our own behalf, for the obvious purpose as its secret of not being the welfare of humanity.

The pandoras box contained within this subject is so unknown and potentially both beneficial and harmfull to humanity and the earth, it deserves only an HONEST, scientific and a real approach.

I respect humanity to much, and ATS and its members to allow a book seller, and self proclaimed "mathematical genius" and ET channeller (blosom Goodchild bring back any memories) not to be quite strong and viterol in my reply to this obvious fraud and PR campaign.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Okay, thanks for the explanation. Sorry I assumed you double-posted it on purpose. I thought you were just trying to stifle communication. My bad. Anyway, I've lost interest in this case now. Even if on the off-chance this guy really did capture aliens on camera, sounds like the case has lost all credibility now and this is a really old thread so I'm bailing out.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36   >>

join