It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday in Denver...

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Jeff Peckman is obviously fronting for Stan Romanek so that "hard questions" concerning this "alien sighting" can be avoided.
I'm waiting to hear what the Physics Prof. has to say, but I will say this, nothing about the study of physics would qualify anyone to certify this or any other photographic "evidence" as genuine.
The video shown at the press conference was already on You Tube.
I suspect Romanek grabbed the fake from You Tube and worked it into "his video".
Last night on C2C Linda Moulton Howe told George Noory that this alien footage was relatively new.
BS.
If the footage was taken in 2002, it is relatively OLD, not NEW, which indicates Linda Moulton Howe has no "insider" information regarding this "alien" footage.
Were the evidence presented in any way compelling it would be all over the news channels.
The news is more interested in the release of the Sex in The City movie.
Not a squeak about the absolute proof of aliens peeking in windows, tap dancing, nor landing on the White House Lawn and giving a hoola hoop demonstration.
Nothing.
I pushed the re-set button on my BS detector.
Next.

I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!
Darnit.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Luminaught]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
So help me god, how can ANYONE hope to be taken seriously here when there are so many people saying, "Here it is, I found it!" and pointing to www.rockymountainparanormal.com...? If just one of you "researchers" would take half a second to actually research, you would find two things wrong with this link.

1) The filename is "alienwindowfinal.mp4" Say it with me, and I'll go slow so you can follow...alien...win...dow...final. FINAL! This clearly was a doctored video as any video editor that actually knows what they are doing catalouges their progress on a project, ie: the one after all editing being done is the FINAL!

2) Please please please, just track back one page on the website. The video url in question "www.rockymountainparanormal.com..." the referring page "www.rockymountainparanormal.com..." Seeing as how you investigators are just too damn lazt to do any actual investigation you would see this page contains many videos/photos that are clearly fake? How do I know, well it says "Check Back soon to see how this was really done.....
(Hint, it's not "Aliens")"

Jackasses.

Don't feel too bad though, all the "legit" news sites that link this video are jackasses too.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentWatcher
I believe this is the video

www.rockymountainparanormal.com...

I came across it from a tech blog I frequent

gizmodo.com...

Dunno what to make of it ..... it can very well be fake but we don't know bc we weren't there when the footage was being filmed.

gizmodo.com added a sound: "peek-a-boo" I suppose they think it's fake.

rockymountainparanormal.com: showed the footage with no sound just as it was .. soundless.

What IF .. and I'm just letting my mind run free here,

What IF it's REAL?
- Might be a test how humans react on the footage (it's by far not scary in my opinion)?
- Who knows maybe it's about time aliens have to be revealed ....
- Humans cannot see without help from gadgets in infrared, so it cud be there is realy an anlien caught on film here

What IF it's fake?
- It can be a stunt to get the conversation / debate about aliens going
- It can be a very well considered advert stunt for the filmer outcoming DVD
- It cud be desinformation on purpose

That brings me to the question: WHAT PROOF or hard evidence do ppl need / want? For me there's only one answer and that's by 'own experience'

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

Originally posted by ixnay

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
I found it.......NOT

The guy isnt releasing it to the world!!!!!

check this BS out!

www.onlykent.com...

Part of posting and participating in a community forum is actually reading the topic and the responses.

The topic post link makes it clear the video is not released.

Please inform ATS where you came to the conclusion that the video was going to be distributed today for you to see?

EDIT: Ok... Clearly no one on here reads.

VIDEO NOT RELEASED TODAY. ONLY SHOWN PRIVATELY FOR TEXT REPORTING.

INFRARED CAMERA!!! NOT NIGHT VISION.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by ixnay]

I hate to break it to you, but Night Vision IS in the Near Infrared Spectrum. Night Vision is commonly referred to as Infrared. Thermal Infrared on the other hand it what distinguishes differing temperatures.

judging from the quality of the so called screen shot from the actual press who were there that is exactly what the camera is night vision

image can be found here

picture can be found here

also it should be stickied that that other footage is fake to stop everyone going on about it

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
[edit on 30-5-2008 by star in a jar]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
id be really surprised if thats the real one,but kinda mad if it is,the parties in quesion think its ok to swindle people out of their money for a fake video and crappy documenary,oh wait they can cuz they know people will buy it..............regardless if those other vids are fake or not

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Clearly someone is flooding the net with a few fakes to try to offset the story... The video you have seen so far is not the video he is releasing.

Someones screwing with the story... I'm going to try to track where the source is from.

For now, we just have to wait until the real footage is released.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
What i found odd is this statement, dont know if its been mentioned already.

Over the course of three minutes or so, the footage shows a white creature with a balloon-shaped head that keeps popping up and down in a windowsill that was eight feet above the ground . The face was white, with large black eyes that seemed to blink.

8 feet high, thats a pretty tall grey no?
Or was he standing on something.

Source.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
LAME!!!!!!!!!!!

its got a kinda phony feel to it and the guy romanoff says hes had over 100 encounters, well isnt he just a superstar

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

8 feet high, thats a pretty tall grey no?
Or was he standing on something.

I have read about abduction case's where people have reported seeing greys that were 7 or 8 feet tall, could just be one of the bigger ones.

MHO tho, is the whole thing stinks of a hoax. If it was real he would of came out with the video today for all of the public to see. He's just holding out for his money.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by HMR85]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
He could be levitating or floating around. The movements when it moves off to the side seem unnatural as it seems to simply float away.

One thing that were very important to me in this video are the jerking head movements. Notice how the head reacts after each of these jerking head movements. It seems to be consistent with alot of weight. Towards the end of the video the head movements seem to be more robot-like which for me raises some doubt..

-ChriS

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Kinda convenient that this supposed real alien video has existed for 5 years, and that the public will only get to see it in a documentary. Frankly, it reeks of a money making scheme.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

crop-center-middle-180-180-no-[-]_var[-]users[-]514-751b9daf6f093a5fd9717005bd08ca74

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
ya know,just like the rest of you here,i want to know the truth,if it were the truth it needs to be out now,none of this dangling it over our head crap,i have an alien on tape,i see them all the time...........give me a break,i actually have seen a ufo close range in broad daylight,not sure what it was or who was behind it,but it was awesome,i wish i had a photo or video of that but who would believe me anyway right,right

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR
He could be levitating or floating around. The movements when it moves off to the side seem unnatural as it seems to simply float away.

One thing that were very important to me in this video are the jerking head movements. Notice how the head reacts after each of these jerking head movements. It seems to be consistent with alot of weight. Towards the end of the video the head movements seem to be more robot-like which for me raises some doubt..

-ChriS

The video hasnt been released yet, only that still image, the other i dunno, a fake?
Why would someone do that, unless someones worried at the top, and is trying dismiss the whole thing as hoaxes?

Edit to add, if hes only releasing it through a documentary then that really stinks of a fake, the truth should be free, and not hyped like this.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Denied]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Yeah, the above comments are great.

More importantly, does anyone have or has seen this footage?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Denied

so is the still proven to be fake,like i think,i know the videos are just curious about the still photo

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Every time this guy speaks he mentions his DVD!! DVD This DVD That. That's getting really old..

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The Video Denied is talking about has been provin to be a fake. It was a group of people who put it together in about 4 or 5 hours to show how easy it is to make a hoax.

Source

From 2:13 down he talks about the video

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join