It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday in Denver...

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I'm not going to go through 20+ pages to see if anyone has already posted this, so here we go:

The alien video everyone has seen is fake and is not the one that was shown to the press by Romanek.
The following video is the FAKE video:

This SITE does a good job of summing up everything, including the knock off video.

Now, I haven't seen the real video yet but here is a still picture from the video:

so If anyone sees a video with a window that looks like that, then that IS the real video!

Over the course of three minutes or so, the footage shows a white creature with a balloon-shaped head that keeps popping up and down in a windowsill that was 8 feet above ground. The face was white, with large black eyes that seemed to blink.

The creature would slowly pop its head up and peer through the window then drop suddenly down, apparently trying to avoid detection. It raised its head up about a half dozen times. The alien's other body parts were not visible.

It was unclear whether the creature was taller than 8 feet and was crouching to avoid detection or whether it was standing on something. It also was difficult, because of the faintness of the object, to tell whether it was three dimensional.

Source

I hope this helps clear up any questions as to the status of the videos.
I do find it interesting, however, that Romanek did not appear at the news conference.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If anyone is interested, Paola the italian reporter who attended that meeting will be on C2C tonight to give her take on it.

I wouldnt go by the prize on the cd. Look, WHY on earth (pardon the pun) shouldnt the man who recorded the whole thing not make money?
He's not probably well to do, so good for him. Very wealthy people write book after book and lies all the time just to sell and get richer.
Everyone has a BOOK or CD or something.
Everyone looks for that buck- why shouldnt HE?

Its part of a documentary which the finest scentists will be speaking about what they found. Surely
you dont think its going to be a free ride?

Nothing is FREE- Look at Sean Hannity
selling books, OReilly,the Clintons, even Jesus has a book, which by the way, if you want a new one you have to pay.

I cant stand people automatically saying its a lie and its for $$$$$.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I hear you.

... but the people who are complaining about paying for the documentary just do what I do...
Wait until it comes out and someone puts it on youtube or google video.
Almost every documentary I've seen I havent payed for, no reason this will be any different.
and if gets taken down from youtube... well, torrent it.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
We're not (most of us) saying it's a lie because of the money. It's just suspicious is all. I mean, people will go to great lengths to get money and attention.

As for Xwino, you could have heard from one of the reporters somewhere on the internet about the video before parts of it aired. I'm NOT trying to offend you. All I'm saying is that I won't believe that you have the video until you show it to me (could be hard b/c of copyright issues), or a second credible source confirms that you have it, or that you showed it to them.

But like I said, if you do have it, I don't believe there's any way you could upload it or share it on the web in any way without violating copyright laws. So we'll just have to wait this one out.

Originally posted by Odessy
Wait until it comes out and someone puts it on youtube or google video.
Almost every documentary I've seen I havent payed for, no reason this will be any different.
and if gets taken down from youtube... well, torrent it.

Amen to that. With the price set to be so ridiculously high, it's the only way to go.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by CaptainIraq]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Larry King, will be repeating a couple more times tonight if you have cable or satellite TV & maybe even on the weekend. So, if you haven't seen it I recommend you do, because it contains everything discussed thus far in this thread plus you can see the everyone the story is about and hear their words.

After seeing the guy on Larry King - it looks more like BS to me. Larry asked him repeatedly why can't you show the video on my show. The guy just didn't seem sincere and it appeared like he wants to milk it as far as he can.

I won't be buying the video, but I'll be waiting for the pirated version to show up on the internet. If it was real he could make plenty of money without playing games. If I like the pirated version - I'll probably buy a copy and donate to his cause. Try before you buy and you don't get taken.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq
Xwino, you are a member with very few posts who types in barely passable English; no offense but don't expect to be taken seriously unless you post the video or at least give us some more screenshots of the vid. And please explain, in detail, what you're talking about when you say that there is more to the video.

Personally, I'm going to call your bluff. I highly doubt that you're that involved with this video. Prove me wrong. Or not...

[edit on 30-5-2008 by CaptainIraq]

There's nothing wrong with Xwino's English.
English isn't my native tongue and I have absolutely no problem understanding his posts.

Thanks Xwino for sharing with us what you've seen. I really wanna watch this video now.

I find it hilarious that a lot of people are screaming "HOAX!!!LAME!!!FAKE!!!" without even viewing the video just because $$$ is involved...seems a tad childish don't you think?

I say let the guy make some money...it's his video of an event in his life shot with his camera in his house. At the end of the day, he has a family to support and bills to pay. Unless his name is NASA and he's being funded by the American taxpayers, no one has any right to demand him to put it up for free.

Hypothetical question, if Stan had asked for donations in exchange for putting the video online for free, would it raise the credibility of the video with some of you here?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Why is nobody questioning why someone has a video camera filming a window for no reason? And luckily, they caught a random alien peeking in? What are the chances?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiker
Why is nobody questioning why someone has a video camera filming a window for no reason? And luckily, they caught a random alien peeking in? What are the chances?

Did you bother to read the whole thread?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I suspect some of the questions have arisen because of the second man that is controlling the video. He seems to have his own agenda. Wonder how much of the money will actually go to the person who lived the situation and made the video.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Sorry, can you simply answer instead of being snide? No, I have not read thru 25 pages of endless bantering.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiker

Well the reason there's 5 pages if information in 25 pages is because people ask the same questions, post the same videos, because everyone wants the answers to be spoon fed to them without bothering to make an effort reading.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiker

The peeper had been peeping for a couple of days. Then the peepee called a friend, and the friend suggested he put up the camera for the peeper- to see if there was something there or not.
The peepee had a good night vision or infrared camera and took his friends advice and set it up. He wanted to rule out it was his imagination and he was concerned because he has teenage daughters.
That's how the peepee caught the peeper on film.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

See, that is why I am not sifting thru 25 pages, because of useless posts like yours. And you just added another that takes away from the real info, so YOU are the problem here. Are you generally this unfriendly to people?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by Spiker

The peeper had been peeping for a couple of days. Then the peepee called a friend, and the friend suggested he put up the camera for the peeper- to see if there was something there or not.
The peepee had a good night vision or infrared camera and took his friends advice and set it up. He wanted to rule out it was his imagination and he was concerned because he has teenage daughters.

OH I see, I did not see that in the previous and endlessly tiring posts. Thank you so much

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Spiker

Interesting that he didn't try to get an outside view, or run outside and catch the peeper. I guess he left it running all night? Wonder why the alien was so interested in them?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Spiker

It just seems...too convenient. We ALL have to remember that the guy we're dealing with here has claimed that he has been abducted and visited by aliens hundreds of times. It seems that statistical improbability favors Stan...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiker
Sorry, can you simply answer instead of being snide? No, I have not read thru 25 pages of endless bantering.

No, I can't.

Originally posted by verylowfrequency

Well the reason there's 5 pages if information in 25 pages is because people ask the same questions, post the same videos because everyone wants the answers to be spoon fed to them without bothering to make and effort read.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiker

No, it's all of us including you who are the problem because we all do it too much. The Fake video has been posted at least a half dozen times claiming to be the video. Not trying to be unfriendly, I would of had to sift through a few pages to make sure I was correct. Luckily for you Dgtemp had a better memory than me and provided you with the answer along with some humor with the peepee bit. Sorry, take a chill pill and just understand that's they way it is. No big deal.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This is my last post to you. I work full time and go to school. I can't sit and read thru 25 pages of almost incoherent postings. I did try and read most of it, but I never saw what I needed among the jabbering , 3rd grade writing level posts (like yours). Get as bitter as you want. Do something nice instead of sitting here being mean to people.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Instead of a peeping tom its a peeping ZORGOT

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join