It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday in Denver...

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It's really discouraging that ONCE AGAIN, it's a grainy, low-res video that's hard to accurately make a judgement call on. The face is impressive, without a doubt, but regardless, I didn't get any "chills" while watching it ..

link   
Geez.
That "alien" was not even as good as the one I was talking about last night/this AM.
Stan Romanek is in my opinion a fraud.
Over the years he has displayed what looked remarkably like hubcaps from automobiles which were tossed into the air and photographed as "real" UFOs.
He's also taken close-up photos of what looked like christmas tree lights, which he claimed were "mysterious" balls of light.
Over the years he has shown literaly hundreds of fraudulent "proofs".
Stan Romanek should be in the nut house.
So should anybody simple minded enough to buy his wild tales (for their own protection).
People like this hurt our credibility, and bring discredit while we push for disclosure.
Shame on them.

link   
Thanks for the Video SilentWatcher.

Now for my analysis...was that really the video? That was all the hype for? The video barely shows the alien (Hard to see really). I feel like it was overly hyped it really doesn't seem like an alien in the video, unless of course this video isn't the right one either.

Edit-
Heh, seems like the posters above me see that it really is an overhyped video as well.

Edit AGAIN-
It seems that this isn't the video AGAIN! trying to find this video is like trying to find Osama Bin Laden

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Leviatano]

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Leviatano]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I have been investigating this alien shizat for a little while now.

I am a skeptic, but only to the authenticity of the tape.

i believe aliens are a key to why we are what we are.

but i think we still gotta keep out skeptics eyes in!

when is the vid released? im sooo excited i nearly did a tiny wee!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
i can't get that link to load

anyone have a mirror site it maybe hosted on?

it says "loaded but with errors" and wont go any further

ive tried refreshing

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
SO posted a larger, lightened version of that video on page 15 of this thread. A few others posted that same video on numerous pages before that. That vid has been here for a while now.

Silver

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
as i thought .. in this video his alien is just another party animal came on earth because of chicks and booze ....

No offence i believe in ufos and stuff, but this guy is just looking for some publicity and easy money

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
that video is fake, sad to say.

my proof is this: when you turn your head on a swivel, your shoulders stand still. the whole body moves in that video like someone was holding it up from the legs. and if i was an alien peering into the window hovering in a anti-gravity belt, I would reach out to the glass for stability. that didn't happen either.

don't let this BS distract you from the real aliens on the moon. its all about perspective.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrk2012

Originally posted by curiousbeliever
here's a slightly different picture here:
www.denverpost.com...

Doesn't seem different to me. It is the same image already posted. I really want to see the damn video. I mean, why is he coming out about this now when no one is going to be able to see it for at least another year.

I agree this is not the video in question, so STOP posting the same videos over and over for crying out loud.
This is making me so anxious....lol.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Just really wanted to add or rather sugggest that what you are seeing is a hologram maybe. I say this via watching the video several times and all i can say really is thats what it came accross to me as. I appreciate that you may think different and i dont have any proof whatsoever but the movement of the being suggested this to myself, so that is my opinion until its proved or proven overwise.

Best regards Lee norfolk,uk

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
So this isn't it?

Ufocasebook Streaming?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
WOW! PLEASE NOTE!!

Any movie with the word "FINAL" in it such as alienfinal.mp4 means that it was authored! It means there were several other takes in which this CGI renderation was the final and most significant of them all. The "Final Product". This term is used in creating multimedia when you are finally happy with the cut.

Movie posted is a FAKE

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FunkyTechnic

If that's it I have to say the thing looks like a puppet. Notice the way the head wobbles slightly like it is unsteady. There's probably a guy underneath the window operating the thing.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FunkyTechnic
So this isn't it?

Ufocasebook Streaming?

NO. That is not the video that the press conference was about. The video has not been released to the public, and will not be released for at least a month.
Regards.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
If that is not the video being discussed could you please provide a link for the one that is?

So far I've looked at 4 different videos, supposedly all were the one that was shown today.

I'm game for another one.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
If that is not the video being discussed could you please provide a link for the one that is?

So far I've looked at 4 different videos, supposedly all were the one that was shown today.

I'm game for another one.

For the LAST TIME the real one is NOT BEING RELEASED YET!!!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well from the still shot of the video he has I have to say that I see no way that this is going to be irrefutable evidence. We have seen bunches of videos that look as good or better than this and are proven fakes. Look on youtube.
As I suspected this is more hype for a bad film or book.
Face it, most people are never going to believe until they actually see them in the flesh, and even then it may be a trick with all of the technology we have now.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixnay

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
I found it.......NOT

The guy isnt releasing it to the world!!!!!

check this BS out!

www.onlykent.com...

Part of posting and participating in a community forum is actually reading the topic and the responses.

The topic post link makes it clear the video is not released.

Please inform ATS where you came to the conclusion that the video was going to be distributed today for you to see?

EDIT: Ok... Clearly no one on here reads.

VIDEO NOT RELEASED TODAY. ONLY SHOWN PRIVATELY FOR TEXT REPORTING.

INFRARED CAMERA!!! NOT NIGHT VISION.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by ixnay]

I hate to break it to you, but Night Vision IS in the Near Infrared Spectrum. Night Vision is commonly referred to as Infrared. Thermal Infrared on the other hand it what distinguishes differing temperatures.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I may have missed the post but are any of the reporters who were shown the video going to discuss it and give there opinion?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join