It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday in Denver...

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It says in the description, "the man who wants to make a task force to deal with aliens"

What does that mean???? sounds worrying lol.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xwino
I have just viewed the entire "Video" in question. The Denver channel screen shot is in fact taken from the original film footage. The video of the alleged aliens is a cameo role and plays a small part in the whole sequence of events. The expert opinions on the HARD evidence,the implant, the security camera footage, The blistered siding on the house. The ball of light about the size of a soft ball that comes down along the roof and lights up the roof as it passes. This orb is filmed several times both in and out of his home.
The vid capture does not do justice to the entire segment. Prior to the alien head presenting itself there are two VERY BRIGHT flashes of light coming into the window from an obvious external source which was captured on an external security camera coming from above the house. They simply light up the ENTIRE bedroom.
There are two alleged aliens on tape. One from the screen shot and the other in the kitchen. They do not look similar. In fact they look quite different. In the bedroom shot there is quite a bit of head movement and blinking as well as reflection off of the eye. Although it appears, rather slowly, it moves DOWN below the window sill rather quickly as if perhaps 'it' knows it has been seen. The vid of the alleged alien, outside the kitchen sliding glass door is without a doubt 'physical in nature' A solid structure.You see the head,shoulder and part of the arm.'It' also blinks with what looks like an inner eye lid, coming down from a position between the skull and the actual eye. This one looks tradition gray. The alleged bedroom aliens head is shaped differently and the eyes are much less slanted.
I don't know why anyone would have a problem with this Stan fellow. He seems VERY sincere, emotional and frightened during the taking of the actual footage as well as the off camera interview. The preponderance of evidence doesn't have much to do with the two short clips of the alleged aliens but the testimony of people called on to examine the hard physical evidence. IMHO one could exclude the alleged aliens and it would still be worth looking at. I have great sympathy for this fellow, He seems to have suffered a lot. As for this Pressman character, he is not the producer, ........ well, he is an opportunist by anyones definition.
I don't know what else to say other then I was damn impressed. I do not know Stan but if there is a buck to be had, he deserves every bloody dime, if for no other reason then pain and suffering.

AGAIN- a witness.

I knew no matter how compelling the video was, nobody here would beleive it.
What would convince you its real?

link   
Ok, I just couldn't help myself considering that in one of the links, someone mentioned that he thought they were talking about illegal aliens. Of course my mind got racing and I had to make a quick photoshop LOL!

Oh, and for fun, how about some of the users come up with a funny caption to go with the image? I'll go first...

"Take me to your Taco Bell"

Edit to add: No, I have nothing against aliens, whether illegal or from another planet. Nor am I trying to make fun of UFOlogy considering that I am a big time believer. But just because I'm a believer, doesn't mean I can't have fun every now and then.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Question]

link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

RE: Jack Peckman
We have to give this man credit for going forward on an issue so obvious to all of us, but so removed from the publics main stream media .Grown adults do not like to confront their fears.Realistic Image association could provoke memories main stream viewers are not ready to consider.Their reaction may be one of resistance for some.This may play out in total denial or making fun of the video and Jack,which may seem cruel, But keep in mind that mild hysteria could be at work here,kicking in to shelter the human mind from things it dose not wish to openly confront or revisit.
I believe the creature in the video looks like a gray alien,and not at all cute and cuddly like the cartoons would have you believe. The media has done its best to create a fantasy image of the gray alien. One that we may see in a parade or on cartoons.This video separates the real world from the world of make believe we have been pushed to accept .

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Supposedly the full-length footage shows multiple aliens (plural) as is hinted at by the news story...
(Now on fox news here)
www.foxnews.com...

The original story sais it will be released Friday to the "media". From what I understand, the video has already been releasesd. the media was shown the video footage but were kept from videotaping any of what they saw nor were they given the actual footage, citing..
www.kktv.com...

11 News got a chance to view that video on Friday, they wouldn't let us film the video because they still aren't sure if it's real and it’s part of a documentary that will be released sometime later this year. But many experts are calling it authentic and one of a kind.

www.abcnews.go.com...

About 50 journalists attended the screening, including about 20 TV cameras, according to the Denver Post. Originally, Peckman said that members of the media would be required to sign waviers in which they agreed to stop rolling tape during the scene featuring the purported alien. A producer from ABC News' Denver affiliate KMGH said that Peckman buckled under pressure from skeptics and distributed a still of the supposed extraterrestrial.

The footage was originally protected because it is part of a documentary under production by Stan Romanek, another UFO believer.

So it looks like we will have to wait....

Not only that but possibly have to fork out hard cash to buy this guy's documentary DVD... I'm not too keen on that whole concept. It is obviously already turning into a tool for profit. Forget sharing it with the world..This guy wants you to buy his DVD before you'll get to see it from what I'm reading..

-ChriS

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Man this is stupid, why not show the public, this really shows the mentality of this person, money money money.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luminaught
www.thedenverchannel.com...

The above link goes to the still shot on the Denver News Channel.
It is a different You Tube phoney from the one I mentioned last night/this AM, BUT while I was searching for the very clear "alien" video last eve so I could let folks here see it, I DID see the entire video this shot is taken from, and I didn't even consider the footage worthy of mention.

So if I understand you correctly, you are saying that you found the video the Denver Channel has a still of? If that's the case, will you provide a link?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm now doubting that any video that has been released has anything to do with the original. All that has been released is the one still image to the press. Nothing more was released or will be released until the stupid DVD comes out (which will cost money).

-ChriS

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Fox news ran a couple of teasers on the 29th at 915am and about 925am.
When I got home at 515pm I searched their site for 45mins with no results of the articles.

I had to google Fox's verbatim caption, to find any mention.
Can you say "bought media suppression", I knew you could.

Really, this was the only thing I found interesting about the deal, so the video is untouched, still does not confirm the being in the vid is a real alien.

But why the teaser, and then the no show?
Oh! Nevermind, ratings.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Betty and Barney Hill....Real.

There have been abduction cases which were absolutely real.
There have been sightings of otherworldly UFOs which were absolutely authentic.

I believe every day brings us nearer to true disclosure, but con men such as Romanek and Peckman tar us all with broad brushstrokes.
These "for profit" presenters deserve to be laughed off the stage.

There is real physical evidence that we have indeed been visited, it is closely held by not only the government of the U.S., but other governments as well.

There have for years been tales of Extraterestrials living in cities deep within the earth. Some of these ETs have reportedly been here before we have.

Other theories suggest we are related to ET.

I have no problem believing in ET life, in fact I suggest to you that intelligent ETs are an absolute fact. Just the vastness of the universe (never mind the 28 dimension model) overwhelms any argument against the existance of ET.

I have had experiences which were unexplainable by anything I was familiar with. Some of these experiences came as a result of my work.
Others as a result of my hobby (I'm an amature astronomer), which causes me to look to the heavens at night.

I think mankind is mature enough to handle true disclosure, and I believe it is coming.
The reasons for delay of disclosure are many, and some of the reasons actually make sense.
Communication could be a stumbling block.
Ever talk to an earthworm?
How about a bunny rabbit?
You get the idea.
Fear is another reason, and not just the fear humans experience when faced with major paradigm shifts...remember, we have scrambled jets and fired on ET for decades now, they might not wish to speak with we barbaric cold blooded killers.
I kid when I say "I want to believe".
I do believe, and wish for the proof the rest of humanity requires.
WE ARE NOT ALONE.
And you can take that to the bank. (figuratively)

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Luminaught]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Listen UP Folks the video that has been posted here and elsewhere was released purposely by a UFO debunker who had issues with this event. As has been said many times - It is not the video that this thread is about, but one made in order to debunk or derail the real video and it's creators.

Original story

By Daniel J. Chacon, Rocky Mountain News

Denver man Thursday night spent five hours and $90 creating a hoax video of a space-alien-looking creature peering through a window (click here to watch HOAX).

Bonner says his group normally ignores the claims of UFO buffs, but when he realized that Jeff Peckman was asking for taxpayer dollars to form a commission, he figured he should do something.

So, Bonner got together five members of the society Thursday night.

"We started production about 8 p.m.," he said.

"We rented ourselves a 4-foot-tall foam latex alien" from a costume shop, said Bonner, who saw the Romanek video six months ago.

"They started rolling the video and moving the puppet up, down, around and sideways.

They sent the video from the camera straight into a computer, and one of the computer geeks used 3-D animation graphics to make the puppet's eyes seem to move, he said. "We gave him a couple little blinks."

"What they're claiming would take thousands of dollars and a lot of time ... we pulled the whole thing off for $90 and in five or six hours," he said.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rivos

I did indeed stumble over that video.
I believe I searched the term "alien window peeker".
I looked at about 60 videos last eve.
The video link has already been posted in this thread, though not by myself.
Flip back a few pages and you'll find it.
Thanks.

Live Well and Prosper.
Luminaught
PS
Someone called me a guy last eve.
Sorry, I'm female.
(not really sorry)

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xwino
I have just viewed the entire "Video" in question.

How did you get access? Are you involved with the production of the tape, or are you a City representative or in the media?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Xwino

Thank you, for your report on the Actual Video this thread is about. At last some real information in this thread.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
round and round we go,in a huge circle of is it or isnt it.i dont care anymore,ive seen plenty of things,you wouldnt even believe what ive seen,im not crazy either just one more person to not believe.but i do want to see this video when it finally comes out............on dvd.lol

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

Isn't that odd, making a video to disprove the other video, when they haven't even seen it yet lol.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
i fear regardless of the content of any video released if it is ever released could easily be regarded by a lay person as a fake due to the quality of the software available these days for editing and CG work and just how easily something can be faked, grainy video images of course do not help matters. I'm not sure most people would believe anything alien related short of either a UFO landing right in the middle of a major city or like myself if one walks up to them and says "hey wassup?" (not literally but you know what i mean)

(i do try to be open minded but im a natural sceptic)

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Xwino

Wow, interesting, I hope your telling the truth.

From the two aliens, would you say it's possible they are the same except maybe different genetics, like the difference between japanese and white people?

Or do you think they are different kinds of alien?

[edit on 30-5-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I feel this is 100% staged.

False flag alien invasion setting, disinfromation en masse, or another greedy hoaxer.

Disclosure (who even thought up that word?) should be free and real time, not this teaser like script for a movie. Bollocks. And whoever believes this as what it is has been fooled. Again, I believe in a whole lot of alien race history, included in our own.

This however reeks of dishonesty.

Z

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
fair enough....now im just curious how many of us have actually seen something to make us believe there is SOMETHING out there.and how many are hopeful for no reason at all.........my conclusion would be that skeptics and not referring to any 1 person...have never seen anything to make them believe the ufo/alien hype...i have good reason for believing...whos with me?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join