It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you on that @%! website again?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicstorm

.....believe me, ive been single forever and that aint gonna change when i spend my saturday nights on ats!....

I actually wonder what id do in my spare time if i didnt have ats? now thats worrying!.....

But think about it this way..Think about all the money you'll save by not going out on sat nights and buying drinks and all that!

You can take it one step further.. Spend every Possible moment on ATS and you save yourself hundreds!! You could survive the whole week for under $50. 2 Minute noodles and Redbull goes along way!!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LI(f)E.
You can take it one step further.. Spend every Possible moment on ATS and you save yourself hundreds!! You could survive the whole week for under $50. 2 Minute noodles and Redbull goes along way!!

INTERVENTION..................INTERVENTION!!!!!!!! When a white van pulls up and the men in white get out, don't be afraid, just go with them. I will put you in a safe house where there is no wireless and I will help you beat this thing. It will take time, but I will slowly re-introduce you to the world outside. HEHE

Originally posted by cosmicstorm
.....believe me, ive been single forever and that aint gonna change when i spend my saturday nights on ats!....

How about this. Just one Saturday night a month go out and do something fun for yourself.

Rush

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
You mean Men in black!

Men in while come and get you in a white van, and put u in a room with NOTHING but the fastest Internet and multiple monitors with ATS for your enjoyment?

Originally posted by hsur2112
INTERVENTION..................INTERVENTION!!!!!!!!
Rush

Dont act like you wouldnt be there trying to rescue a fellow ATS addict!

[edit on 31/5/08 by LI(f)E.]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

But think about it this way..Think about all the money you'll save by not going out on sat nights and buying drinks and all that!

2 minute noodles, those wouldn't happen to be the infamous Ramen noodles would they? Back in college ya couldn't beat em 7 packs for a buck! Better then
You're too funny Li(f)e!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Dont act like you wouldnt be there trying to rescue a fellow ATS addict!

Always there for ya LI(f)E. You, me, the twinkies and the Carpenters.

Rush

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Always there for ya LI(f)E. You, me, the twinkies and the Carpenters.
Rush

Sounds like the perfect way to die.. Twinkies in our mouths, Carpenters playing, we give each other a nod as we kick open the door to MIB Headquarters with guns blazing!

We would go down in history!!!!

sounds like a good movie idea!

[edit on 31/5/08 by LI(f)E.]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LI(f)E.

All in the name of the koalas!!!

:shk:
:shk:

Rush

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Hahah exactly!! John Lear and Reptilians ain't the ones we got to worry about, its those Koalas! Their not just cute and cuddly like they lead you to believe!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LI(f)E.

Like drop bears? They are deadly creatures... isnt that right guys *looks_at_all_the_other_Auzzies*

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by funky monk

Well, lather me up in vegemite and put toothpaste behind my ears! They can't catch me. I'll sick my pet jackalope on 'em.

Rush

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

They wouldnt be able to get to me sorry rush, Ill ride my Kangaroo and hop right over them!

and heres a dancing banana!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LI(f)E.

Yeah, take 'em home as dinner for your avatar thing.

Rush

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
mmmm Kangaroo.... not that bad to eat, a little chewie though. lol

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by funky monk

I'm yet to have one yet. Herd Goana is good to eat too.

reply to post by LI(f)E.

Yeah, take 'em home as dinner for your avatar thing.

Rush

I wouldn't have a Critter (avatar thing) as a pet. I wouldnt last a minute with one of those!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LI(f)E.

Never tryed Goana... actualy Ive never herd of people eating it around here. Maybe in the northern territory or something lol.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I don't really have this problem. Most of the people I know probably should join ATS, so they give me a break about it.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Graber

Hi Graber and thanks for posting. Would you say that you spend a great deal of time @ ATS?

Rush

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hello, I'm new here. My family thinks I'm nutty enough. I have a friend who is (just like one of my brothers) very logical. Whenever I start any discussion about UFOs or JFK, she looks at me like I need to either take my pills or put on my foil hat to keep the alien voices out. LOL
I love these sites and they keep me busy. Thank you for the humorous post.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
My Wife has a love/hate relationship with ATS.

She loves the fact that I am involved in something so positive and thought-provoking. She hates the fact that I spend a lot of time on here.

I tell her this.....If you want to talk to me then just get an account at ATS and send me a U2U.
I'm kidding/kinda.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join