It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you on that @%! website again?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deson
Edited to add:

Oh great. I just had to edit my post in order to know what I am replying to.

See, that right there is why you fit in so nicely here! You are too funny Deson, and sounds like something I would do.

Rush

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I guess that one of my problems is that I try to think of too many things at once. Thread "A" has gotten a reply. Thread "B" no answer yet but I'm trying to think of something. Thread "C" is dieing a slow and painful death. That is both a blessing and a curse with this site. So many things to read and do. No wonder I spend so much time here. What's even worse is that now I'm a member and therefore obligated to read, comprehend, and reply.

Thus I can justify to my friends as far as why I'm on this @%! website (as you called it) .

(chuckle)

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Deson

Hey Deson. I just have to be picky with what I spend my time on here. Although, apparently I'm not too good at it because I still spend too much time ats-ing.

I usually don't spend forever reading and posting in those really super duper long threads (except mine, well, if I had any) that you usually find in ATS. Once I've missed alot of pages it's hard for me to take time to catch up. Those kind of ATS threads usually have topics that are too 'out there' for me. And then there are those threads that I really want to post in but have to bite my lip, or tap my fingers to keep me from saying/typing something that will get me in big trouble, so I usually choose to say nothing. Hmmm...I wonder if my husband wishes I could do that more here?

Tomorrow I hope to hit 1,000 posts!!!!

Rush

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I agree, it can be problematic to read huge super long threads at times. What I sometimes do is to download the pages onto my computer to read later and then I can concentrate on the ones that I can handle immediately.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Deson

I could do that, um, but then I wouldn't remember where on my computer that I put them. I have to leave my OCD self outside of my office doors because I can't seem to get any of my bazillion files in order. :bnghd:

Rush

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Just popped in to see if my BTS Companions are still as addicted to ATS/BTS as I am!!!??

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LI(f)E.

That would be a big 'YES', LI(f)E. How are you, friend? However, between the kids on summer break and vacations my posting has been minimal.
By the time I have a decent post-worthy thought someone distracts me and then poof, it's gone. Like the other night at dinner, I thought of a great thread to start and then forgot what it was.

(always thinking, always forgetting) Rush

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

I'm well and dandy. Tried staying away from ATS for a bit, but i failed within 5mins!
You should give your hubby $100 and tell him to take the kids out for the day so you can have a relaxing day posting your heart out on here!

It must be done!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LI(f)E.

Glad you are well LI(f)E. Yeah, maybe he could take the kids out and buy me that laptop that he promised and take all day doing it. lol Sometimes it takes him two days just to get the trash out, so that shouldn't be a problem.

So you couldn't last more than 5 mins. w/out ats-ing, huh? So what did you do with your 5 minutes? Next time, go for 10, then 15 and so on.....wait, nevermind, everyone needs more ats in their life.....oh, and peace.

Rush

side note: What I need in my life right now are my u2u's. When, O' when?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
reply to post by LI(f)E.

So what did you do with your 5 minutes?

Sat there watching the big hand of the clock click by every minute.. by the 4th minute the numbers turned into little ATS's....I might have a serious problem!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LI(f)E.

I hear ya, you should have seen me after two days of no u2u's. What's wrong with us? hehe

Well, I hope that you are getting outside and breathing a little, go hug a koala, they have feelings too.

Rush

Edit it add: Come on LI(f)E, get that comments section of your profile set up. :bash:

[edit on 26-6-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

But doing my comments means less time reading threads!!!!

Ok! I did it just for you! happy now?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LI(f)E.

Finally, now I can stalk you!!!!! mwahahahahahaha

pssst......I left you something.

Rush

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Oh no! A ATS Stalker! And She even leaves gifts! Don't know if i should be worried of happy...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LI(f)E.
[Oh no! A ATS Stalker! And She even leaves gifts! Don't know if i should be worried of happy...

Be very worried. hehe

Rush

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112

Originally posted by LI(f)E.
[Oh no! A ATS Stalker! And She even leaves gifts! Don't know if i should be worried of happy...

Be very worried. hehe

Rush

Well stop leaving me wonderful gifts!!!

p.s - Don't stop Hehe

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LI(f)E.

Stop, don't stop, stop, don't stop, stop, don't stop. I'm getting mixed signals here.

LMAO

Rush

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I'm a man, thats our job!

Actually, I thought that was a womans job! I stand corrected

[edit on 28/6/08 by LI(f)E.]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
When I read the title of this thread I swear I could hear my wife’s voice saying it my head. At least it’s not just me. Sometimes it’s OK but there are times when I feel like an alcho or a junkie when I ‘sneak’ a look to see the latest updates on threads I have been following.

I am just glad I got my father-in-law hooked, so now when he comes over I can jump on and discuss things with him without the dirty looks.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
When I read the title of this thread I swear I could hear my wife’s voice saying it my head.

Cheers to that VIKINGANT! LMAO You too,huh?

Well, things just got tougher here....for my husband anyway. He finally bought me that laptop after soooo long, last night actually. And now he's starting to wonder why he did that. He's telling me right now, as I type that I can't sit with my laptop AND control the TV. hehe

How cool that your father-in-law is playing ATS now. How does your wife feel about that? I can see the family gatherings with you and your father-in-law darting for the office as soon as they arrive. lol Burning the chicken on the grill because you guys are too busy posting. lol Sometimes I wish that someone in my family was into this as well, but then I really like having ATS as my own thing. But they do love hearing about the threads and my sister loves hearing about the latest ufo sightings.

Rush

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join