It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush Authorized 9/11 Attacks Says Government Insider!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
...And Another Thing!

(Directed at anyone who's withholding evidence about 9/11...)

Sorry to rant, but this sort of patent nonsense really pushes my buttons. I suppose the disgusting three-ring circus resulting from 9/11 was predictable, but that doesn't make it any less irritating.

The "official story" is dubious and full of holes. A tremendous amount of information has come to light which casts reasonable doubt on U.S government assertions about who did it, how they did it and why they did it.

Our 9/11 forum here on ATS is loaded with such information, a small but significant percentage of which is well-corroborated and credible.

Thousands of people have come forward over the years claiming to have evidence or "proof" of some theory or another, and yet enough proof to reasonably establish any 9/11 theory as valid, including the government's, has yet to be assembled.

There's just not enough credible, coherent evidence to prove any theory yet.

Driving The Getaway Car

And the real conspirators, the masterminds behind the attack -- whether it was President Bush, Osama bin Laden, Al Qaeda, the CIA, the Illuminati, aliens, all of the above or someone else -- remain at large.

That is extremely frustrating.

Hence my rather harsh appraisal of Mr. Hilton's antics. I'm sure he's a great guy and all, and despite my doubts probably a capable attorney. I really don't mean to disparage him personally.

But after all this time, stories like these that offer hints of "proof" without the fundamental courtesy of providing it are nothing more nor less than an insult to those of us who want the truth.

There's been far too much self-aggrandizement, tap-dancing, four-flushing, strip-teasing, bait-and-switching, fictionalizing, hucksterism, profiteering and flat-out lying about 9/11.

Just give us the damn evidence. Okay?

The Government Ate My Homework

What makes this story particularly aggravating is that -- if we are to believe Mr. Hilton -- he had enough evidence to prove President Bush is guilty of one of the worst crimes in U.S. history, and he blew it.

Yes, I read the part about him claiming his files were ransacked and stolen. Ooh, didn't see that coming! Never seen that happen before, have we? Somebody please hand that poor guy a copy of the Pentagon Papers!

If I am truly expected to believe Mr. Hilton filed a seven billion dollar lawsuit against the President of the United States on behalf of thousands of victims of a heinous mass murder and didn't bother to make, distribute (to the plaintiffs, at least!) and securely keep multiple copies of the evidence or even post them on the Internet (why withhold proof of a massive crime from the public?), then there is simply nothing more to discuss.

Such monumental incompetence and malfeasance would truly be criminal.
:shk:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

This is old news. Hilton tried to sue the government over this so called conspiracy back in 2002. This has since been debunked. He has not produced any documents (which he said he had) or anything to prove his theory. The only 'proof' he put forth are some photos showing planes or something to do with planes.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Majic

That's my question too...

Where has he been all these years? Why file suit in court for money? Howsabout you go to congress and impeach and have the President removed? Treason is treason, it doesn't ;matter who...

I smell a rotten fish...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Definately understand the animous towards W. I voted for him twice and I'm pissed.
That being in the open, can the W haters/conspiratorialists please make up their minds.
For W to have pulled this off, he would have to be a mastermind genius.
Most, if not all of the conspiracy and W haters seem to know W as a moron(low grade).
which is it gonna be boy, yes or no
(Meatloaf)
9-11 is a stain on our freedom and way of life.
W goes to Saudi and KISSES the leader of the nation that gave us 17 of the 19. Disgusting. Begs them to pump more oil last week. Embarassing.
Threatens to cancel a huge arms deal if they don't pump more oil and is schooled by the king who replies that if the U.S. wants more oil, start drilling for more of your own. Stupid.
We've lost control of the greatest experiment in human self determination and we're our own worst enemy.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been said but on wikipedia it said that this all happened in 2002 and the judge would not let him sue.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT

I would think Bush would have signed the papers, but does anyone think he thought the plan up, I doubt he could order a pizza. That's why condy, satan, etc are included in the lawsuit. I also doubt the media in America would be allowed to even touch this story, no matter if it was the truest thing with unlimited evidence since there controlled. I would love to see it get some media attention from something "legitimate" but it won't happen unless he has overwhelming evidence, and if he did he would be dead before it got filed.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zenskeptical

I don't trust our govt one bit. I just read an article about the TWA flight that crashed nito the ocean. According to eyewitness accounts, it was shot down. Then come to find out, our own military (Navy i think) was practicing out in the same waters as the plane was going overhead. So why didn't the govt just say "Oops! Our bad, we shot our own plane on accident!" Instead they make up some story about engine failure, even though there were traces of explosives found on a specific area of seats on the wreckage. They claim it was "seat glue". Then why the heck wasn't it on EVERY seat????
Our govt has lied to us for Lord knows how long. I don't believe a word that comes out of their mouths anymore.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Bush is too connected to ever go on trial.....They know they don't have that kind of money either to pay the families. so in both of those cases, nothing will happen. If it did, then our whole way of being would be slietely altered because we would have to revise how our government works so this sort of thing doewsnt happen again. but too many people who are connected are in on it and in the know and it would like a ton of people backstabbing eachother for him and others too be caught.
They have too much power and they know it. hence why they can do anything they want and are doing so.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I don't understand about the president not allowed to be sued in a civil action. Didn't Bill Clinton get sued while a sitting president by Paula Jones? Just wondering.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
I don't understand about the president not allowed to be sued in a civil action. Didn't Bill Clinton get sued while a sitting president by Paula Jones? Just wondering.

She filed her suit in 1991 while he was governor of Arkansas. He became president in 1993.

SOURCE

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I have been reading this forum for awhile seeing people labeling W as an idiot. I hear it nearly every day at work in casual conversation. He has been blamed for nearly any and every negative occurence in the US for the past 7 1/2 years.

Upon reading this thread something clicked and I decided to type (rare, I extract my pleasure on here reading posts and ideas rather than debating or presenting my own). BUT, what if he really is intelligent and plays dumb. What IF he did order these attacks?

It really struck me funny that he could have everyone fooled--nearly everyone. It would stand to reason that not just any idiot can run for, and win the Presidency of the US. Has the world been played to the ultimate?

Maybe in 50 years people will still be on the internet (or its successor (ha!)) discussing one of the biggest crimes of all time as we have discussed the assassination of JFK and other things in the past.

Just some thoughts.... have a good weekend. -hoop

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Geez, this again? 9/11 conspirators have been claiming to have evidence that the attacks were an inside job since the event happened.

The truth is this - if there was sustainable, hard evidence that even remotely hinted at there being some kind of inside job, you would have had the hard left all over it trying to get Bush impeached and then prosecuted by now. Sens. Harry Reid and Diana Feinstein would have been all over it by now, not to mention complete and total lunatics like Michael Moore.

The truth is, they aren't about to risk what they call a reputation on something like this because the evidence is purely speculative and full of heresay.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooptie

Upon reading this thread something clicked and I decided to type (rare, I extract my pleasure on here reading posts and ideas rather than debating or presenting my own). BUT, what if he really is intelligent and plays dumb. What IF he did order these attacks?

It really struck me funny that he could have everyone fooled--nearly everyone. It would stand to reason that not just any idiot can run for, and win the Presidency of the US. Has the world been played to the ultimate?

The only reason I believe this not to be the case is because I know of his wife, Laura. I've met her in person and spoken with her once. She's a good woman, and I truly believe that. There's no way she would be with a truly evil man like the one you describe.

I don't think Bush is stupid at all. He isn't the best public speaker but dumb he isn't. I do think he's being blamed for way more things gone wrong than he deserves to be blamed for.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
This is a game of chess, we've seen the move, but what was the motivation? What could get the highest levels of the military to co-operate?
Try this, It began in the early seventies, Iraq invested more money in medical research (BIO-CHEMICAL PROGRAM) then all the superpowers combined, this statistic was available in a Harvard Journal of Medicine. By the late 80's they had biological agents isolated, for example retro viruses know to cause cancer, and studied the soviet doctrine on bio-chemical usage( sub lethal doses mixed in a cocktail). When Iraq invaded Kuwait Sadaam was playing his Ace Card, and so prophetically stated, THE MOTHER OF ALL WARS, meaning give birth to. He understood he would not win a conventional war. But understood what played out would be no more then a single battle. It would take a decade for an array of illnesses to show their face. Compare the symptoms of Gulf War Syndrome to things like autism and cronic fatique syndrome (ENDOCRINE DISTURBANCES)now well astablished in the civilian population. In reasponse the US needs a pretense to re-enter Iraq(THAT PRETENSE WAS 911), extract the senior military officers and related scientist in an attempt to reverse engineer the causes, and antidotes. That was the DECK OF CARDS. Regardless of why they say they when in, look at what they did. A surgical strike force of 110,000 to extract 52 people. Remember Dr. Germ? I would speculate they are really putting the screws to them. You will notice in the last decade we've developed a vaccine for one viral form of cancer, cervical cancer now IN trial in Texas! We've isolated a virus known to cause a rare form of skin cancer, Stem cell research for nurological disorders like MS, this list goes on. AND YES CANCER IS VIRAL CAUSED, try a search of viral forms of cancer you will find blood is even screened for it. SURPRISE, SURPRISE. THE RETRO VIRUS.
THE QUESTION FOR HISTORY WILL BE DOES THE END JUSTIFY THE MEANS!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Are you kidding me? In 8 years GW has failed to deliver economically, politically, and environmentally. If you can honestly take inventory of the geopolitical situation right now and tell me what is better than it was 8 years ago I challenge you. Bush is the most unpopular president in modern history according to recent polls. His approval rating has not been over 39% since 2006.
www.pollingreport.com...

We have like 8 years of bad speeches to remember and a bunch of blabbering and bad english in a caliber few of us have ever witnessed.

-ChriS

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Well folks, Welcome to the New World Order. It's a lot bigger than you could imagine. This is not an issue of greed and money. Nearly unstopable force is the key here. Ever hear of the devil?----that is the head of this serpent called the Council of Foreign Relations, whose mouthpiece is the Trilateral Commission. Don't be surprised if UFO technology and alien personal is involved. This sure sounds crazy, wish it weren't true. Don't be surprised if the evil that sits in control is reading this too. This is for you-----Go to Hell!!!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 888LetsRoll
I dont know how much more a free society can handle.. I guess thats what is going on here at ATS is to figure that question out. what are we the people going to do...?
Me, I have planned for self sustainiblity for 3 months total - 6 months financial.

That's assuming we are a free society.

It's a bit redundant to think we are any more free than people in China. Not all enslavement/control has to look and act the same way.

Sure, we aren't being killed or tortured, but we can barely take a step without being milked. We spend most of our waking hours "pulling the plow".

Slavery is still slavery. Possibly our repressed feelings of oppression have caused us to act similarly, if not, worse to our fellow creatures here.

Subject at hand -

These people will never get proper justice until the people take back total responsibility and control of the country.

This means the economy must fail, because the dangerous corporate interests that control the world must fall, and we must bring these profiteers down eye to eye with us.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
If he has proof of Bush ordering the attacks, why would he be suing for damages to the families? It would be treason at the highest level and they should be brought on trial for that, not sued for financial damages.

What is funny is that when I read the title, I thought "They could have video of Bush ordering the attack and still nothing would happen to him." and it sounds like the guy has a lot of evidence, yet... I still bet nothing will happen.

Well that is why this somewhat unique angle to prosecute Bush where in the "discovery" process of this class action suite, any new charges brought to light during the examination of documents deuces tecum will bring, if criminal or treason etc, those charges can be filed for criminal prosecution in light of what discovery brings fourth.

This way he cannot claim national security reasons but once he is caught perjuring himself, then all bets are off.

EXAMPLE: Say they have phone recording where a person didn't know he was being recorded. The attorney can ask a question that is related to something the person recorded had said on that recording. Once the question asked is found to be contradicting what he has unknowingly said on a recording, they ca then introduce the recorded message.

- Con

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
If he has/had the evidence then why wait until now? Surely, evidence that would implicate a president in the murder of several thousand on US soil and 100,000's on foreign soil should have came out years ago?

What is it with the US mentality that always, always has to associate blame with money $$$$$$ ? Every time I see/hear the term 'for the families' the first priority is about securing damages not exacted justice for the ones that commit the crimes?

Anyway, the source in his with-holding of this evidence has implicated him in the cover-up that I know exists.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
In reading through this I found that it is very old...The case was not thrown out for lack of evidence. As stated in a post earlier it was thrown out because one cannot bring a civil suit against the president.

In a case like this I think the president would have to first be impeached then he/they are open for federal criminal investigation and civil suits for damages, if any. Hilton should know this, maybe this is part of the game.
What scares me is I think 888LetsRoll has a very good point. It has been held off for too long for reasons unknown and to bring this information out, if it is legitimate, in the wrong way could cause a lot of problems. I don't like the sound of any of it.

I have faith in the American people but, sadly, hold none for our government at this time.

[edit on 5/24/2008 by Devino]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join