It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush Authorized 9/11 Attacks Says Government Insider!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hey guys. Not sure if anybody has posted this one yet, but I thought it was pretty crazy. Former Senior Advisor to Bob Dole--Stanley Hilton claims to have documents and witnesses that no other than the Decider himself ORDERED the attacks! And he is SUING the gov on behalf of the families of victims!

How deep does the Rabbit hole go?

AJ: All right my friends, second hour, the anniversary of the globalist attack coming up. It's an amazing individual we have on the line. Bob Dole's former chief of staff, political scientist, a lawyer, he went to school with Rumsfeld and others, he wrote his thesis about how to turn America into a dictatorship using a fake Pearl Harbor attack. He's suing the U.S. government for carrying out 9/11. He has hundreds of the victims' families signing onto it - it's a $7 billion lawsuit. And he is Stanley Hilton.

SH: Yeah, we are suing Bush, Condoleezza Rice, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Mueller, etc. for complicity in personally not only allowing 9/11 to happen but in ordering it. The hijackers we retained and we had a witness who is married to one of them. The hijackers were U.S. undercover agents. They were double agents, paid by the FBI and the CIA to spy on Arab groups in this country. They were controlled. Their landlord was an FBI informant in San Diego and other places. And this was a direct, covert operation ordered, personally ordered by George W. Bush. Personally ordered. We have incriminating evidence, documents as well as witnesses, to this effect. It's not just incompetence - in spite of the fact that he is incompetent. The fact is he personally ordered this, knew about it. He, at one point, there were rehearsals of this. The reason why he appeared to be uninterested and nonchalant on September 11th - when those videos showed that Andrew Card whispered in his ear the [garbled] words about this he listened to kids reading the pet goat story, is that he thought this was another rehearsal. These people had dress-rehearsed this many times. He had seen simulated videos of this. In fact, he even made a Freudian slip a few months later at a California press conference when he said he had, quote, "seen on television the first plane attack the first tower." And that could not be possible because there was no video. What it was was the simulated video that he had gone over. So this was a personally government-ordered thing.

Hmmm, whether this turns out to be accurate or not, I don't think anyone will argue that Bush's behavior was bizzarre while we were "under attack"...Sitting there very nonchalantly while the nation was under hostile bombardment...

We are suing them under the Constitution for violating Americans' rights, as well as under the federal Fraudulent Claims Act, for presenting a fraudulent claim to Congress to justify the bogus Iraq boondoggle war, for political gains. And also, under the RICO statute, under the Racketeering Corrupt Organization Act, for being a corrupt entity. And I've been harassed personally by the chief judge of the federal court who is instructing me personally to drop this suit, threatened to kick me off the court, after 30 years on the court. I've been harassed by the FBI. My staff has been harassed and threatened. My office has been broken into and this is the kind of government we are dealing with.

Full Article

Mod Edit: Link correction - Jak

[edit on 23/5/08 by JAK]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Very Interesting DD. The link you provided sends me to a blank page

Could it have been pulled? I am very curious about this. Flagged and Starred.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The page is also showing as blank for me, too, Dimensional Sir. Perhaps it was incredible -- or perhaps too credible. Who knows?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Googling, I found 3 sites covering this story:

ronpaulforum.info...
groups.yahoo.com...
www.geeze.us...

Hope this helps

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
That sure is some kind of postulate :O
Hope he'll put it forward otherwise he's gonna look like an idiot, and that really can't help those families wanting something from this ordeal :S

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If he has proof of Bush ordering the attacks, why would he be suing for damages to the families? It would be treason at the highest level and they should be brought on trial for that, not sued for financial damages.

What is funny is that when I read the title, I thought "They could have video of Bush ordering the attack and still nothing would happen to him." and it sounds like the guy has a lot of evidence, yet... I still bet nothing will happen.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
For those of you getting the blank page ... try this:
www.globalresearch.ca...

Another link is:
www.blacklistednews.com...

For one more link on this futile lawsuit (because the President can't have a civil suit against him ...) :
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
One can only hope that this is true. Then again, it would seal the deal when it comes to world wide image.

My hopes are that if it is true, which I'm kind of hard pressed to believe that he actually has this 'evidence', that these people are actually allowed to go to trial. It would be the end of government as we know it. That's why I fear it will only be pushed aside.

This government is wrotten to the core now. From the top spot down to the justice system. Well, at least the larger parts of the justice system. The supreme court has pretty much been hand picked by this criminal so who do you think they are going to side with? Justice or Bush?

The saying is that justice is blind. Well, when it comes to the government people involved with this attack, I think that we can take that statement literally.

Please be true! Please have valid verifiable evidence, and please get the support needed. Those are my three wishes for this.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Thanks for fixing the link JAK-Not sure what happened there.

This could potentially be enormous, if it is allowed to go through in the "iffy" high court system, which seems to be ruled by cronies of this admin. lol

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

For one more link on this futile lawsuit (because the President can't have a civil suit against him ...) :
en.wikipedia.org...

So very true. What truly sucks about that pathetic law is that it virtually covers ANY civil suit for ANY reason. I can understand why when it comes to military conflicts but if THIS were to be proved true I can't see the courts allowing it to fall under this law. However, we all know it will. He is going to ride away free and clear. BUT!!! His aides and cohorts are not so safe. Push this on them. We all know they had input and knowledge of this action.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Maybe they realize that by filing this lawsuit they will shed a HUGE spotlight on this, if it's even true. I certainly hope he has said evidence, although I must admit some suspicion. Time will tell.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I hope Stanley Hilton is not a nut job. Chances are he is. Credible people should join the attack.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I might be wrong, but I find it hard to believe that these guys would be so stupid to create hard evidence for something so big and serious.

If Stupid, I mean Bush, DID order it, I doubt there would be papers to back it up.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
In reading through this I found that it is very old. The suit has indeed been thrown out already. There was a reference to Bush being re-elected. hehe

Oh well. It's kind of what I expected. Like I said, I found it hard to swallow but it sure would have been nice if we could actually hold a president responsible for crimes like this.

The case was not thrown out for lack of evidence. As stated in a post earlier it was thrown out because one cannot bring a civil suit against the president.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This will go nowhere unless they have some kind of real evidence. Which will have to be revealed in discloser and before a judge. It sounds like a gimmick to build hype for a case. My guess is that this will go nowhere because this lawyer has no evidence and the case will disappear. Then the folks who hate Bush will say how the system isn’t fair or something to that effect.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I bet hundreds of people knew of the scam. One will surely come forward. they can't all stay evil.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Stupid question: why are we now just reading this stuff...
AJ did this interview what 2 - 3 years ago...?
it seems like its old material - but its not...

You have to remember, when this stuff becomes public knowledge it is going to be all we can do to keep from destroying our own house.
like the blacks did in LA after Rodney king... they torched there own support mechanism... how stupid is that>?

When it breaks - I fear all hell is going to break out everywhere.
I pray that is an over exageration...
but movies like:
Hacking Democracy
ZietGiest
The Empire City State
Pearl Harbor
WWII
JFK assination
Gulf of Tokin
Sinking of the Maine

I dont know how much more a free society can handle.. I guess thats what is going on here at ATS is to figure that question out. what are we the people going to do...?
Me, I have planned for self sustainiblity for 3 months total - 6 months financial.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

[edit on 23-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If he had 'evidence' supporting his 'facts', it would be proof of a treasonist act by the President of the United States.

If his 'evidence' is so strong, why has it not been released to the media?

Why does this seem like a Dan Rather story?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It's Been Six Years, And...

Where's the beef?

If Mr. Hilton doesn't have the evidence he claims, then he's a liar and a crank.

If he does have the evidence he claims and has failed to make it public for six years, then he's an accessory after the fact to mass murder.

Either way, it doesn't look good.

Filing a specious lawsuit doomed from the start to summary dismissal is not an acceptable alternative to criminal prosecution, nor is it a strategy consistent with competent legal practice.

Mr. Hilton has had six years to publicize his evidence. Did I miss it? Was it "suppressed"? Is he withholding it from the public so he can use it exclusively for writing a book?

This is the Age of the Internet. We're reading about this on the Internet. The Internet is a near-instantaneous worldwide communication medium open to anyone who can access it. Once information is released on the Internet for the entire world to see, it is virtually impossible to suppress.

If he wanted the American people to know the truth, I think he could have found a way to do it by now.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
so who did Bush order to do it?? hmmm lets see.. he got a bunch of Militairy officials together.. and they had to get a lot more people involved.. and of course all of them thought it was a good idea.. they would kill as many fellow citizens as they could. Then of course he was only in office just less than a year,, so they really had to hustle to get it done,, all those demolition experts that it took to collapse it . sneaking in there and laying all them explosives, snickering at themselves at how many people they were gonna kill.. getting those passengers off the plains.. so they wouldnt get killed.. ???? huh.. save them.. but kill all the people they could in the towers??? Im leaving so much out,, there was so much to get done,, and it would take hundreds .. and hundreds of people to do it.. top brass .. does not get there hands dirty... are there enough of these kind of people in our system that would blindly kill there friends and neighbors.. Both towers... the pentagon... and probably the white house. oh.. thats right .. they just made that one up.. and the pentagon was hit with a missile,, one of our own.. I wonder who set it up .. and aimed it at the pentagon.. some lowly grunts.. that thought it was cool.. to shoot there own headquarters down.. or did they get some air force pilots to do it.. yeah.. im sure there are plenty of air force pilots.. that would shoot at his friends and colleagues.. they put those unstable type in those fighter jets all the time.. and of course they would never say anything, they are all such mind numb robots.,they dont really have families.. or live like regular people,., they have no feelings ,, if they are ordered to kill there mothers... sisters. brothers. neighbors.. friends.. .. it would be no problem.. just another day at work.... this rant wont convince anyone that 9/11.. was a terrorist attack.. but i have my opinion... and right ... to say it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join