It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush Authorized 9/11 Attacks Says Government Insider!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I don't believed that they planned it but I can believe that they willingly let it happen... I can just see uncurious george or cheney the dick telling the national security team to just let it play out for political reasons.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

Yes, read the Project for a new american century (PNAC) document signed by all these right wing neo-cons...it reads like a script and yes it refers to a needed "pearl harbor like event". It was written and signed by these people before this horrible man and these awfull Repbulicans took office. The same folks and ilk who were abound and many in power during the JFK assasination. What's even more scarey, is that millions upon millions of Americans will vote Republican again. Just call me. I have a sharp shovel, and am willing to help anyone dig their head out of the sand...please, don't vote for McBush!!!!!!!!

[edit on 24-5-2008 by skyshow]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

Yes, I have read the Project for a new American century (PNAC) document and it is indeed scary... the thing is about the neo-cons and the idiots in the bush minor administration is their fundamental lack of imagination... which is why I don't see them coming up with 9/11, letting it happen to take advantage of the moment, yes, in a heart beat, but they just don't have the imagination.

There is no way i would vote for McCain... even if Hillary somehow weasled her way into the nomination, I would vote for Nader first.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by grover]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
While I would like to think something seriously ground-breaking may come out of this, do you guys honestly think a government as corrupt and shady as the Bush Administration with that much blood and misdeeds on their hands, would let anyone come even close to unravelling their web of lies?

If this guy had anything substantial at all, I'm sure he would have been dealt with or stopped a long time ago, way before he even filed this suit.

Until he reveals what he's got on Bush & Co. I wouldn't jump the gun and say he's got them by the balls as of yet, firstly nobody knows about this as of yet, apart from us "alternative-info medium" folks.

And second, the America public can be extremely naive and ignorant. Even if this gets widespread media coverage I'm afraid too many people would be quick to dismiss this man and to label him a nut or a crackpot and everyone would loose sight of the importance of this issue and simply focus on the man bringing it forward.

If he had landmark, "red-handed" type evidence he could have nailed Bush himself and his cronies for murder, treason and whatnot, but instead he chose a class-action suit on the behalves of the 9/11 families?

That doesn't add up. If the information he has is so bullet-proof why not go for the King Cobra himself, instead of biting at the tail?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooptie
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT

I have been reading this forum for awhile seeing people labeling W as an idiot. I hear it nearly every day at work in casual conversation. He has been blamed for nearly any and every negative occurence in the US for the past 7 1/2 years.

Upon reading this thread something clicked and I decided to type (rare, I extract my pleasure on here reading posts and ideas rather than debating or presenting my own). BUT, what if he really is intelligent and plays dumb. What IF he did order these attacks?

It really struck me funny that he could have everyone fooled--nearly everyone. It would stand to reason that not just any idiot can run for, and win the Presidency of the US. Has the world been played to the ultimate?

Maybe in 50 years people will still be on the internet (or its successor (ha!)) discussing one of the biggest crimes of all time as we have discussed the assassination of JFK and other things in the past.

Just some thoughts.... have a good weekend. -hoop

George W. Bush is playing stupid...check it out:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
The truth is this - if there was sustainable, hard evidence that even remotely hinted at there being some kind of inside job, you would have had the hard left all over it trying to get Bush impeached and then prosecuted by now. Sens. Harry Reid and Diana Feinstein would have been all over it by now, not to mention complete and total lunatics like Michael Moore.

The truth is, they aren't about to risk what they call a reputation on something like this because the evidence is purely speculative and full of heresay.

You know, the evidence that we were attacked by Islamic terrorists is pure speculation as well. There has never been any proof whatsoever that Osama Bin Laden had anything to do with 9/11.

www.zeitgeistmovie.com

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
You mean besides his own video statements gloating and taking credit?

Nah that doesn't count does it?

A CIA forgery!!!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

You mean this video? www.youtube.com...

Compare the man alleged to be Osama in the video above to this video of Bin laden: www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Oh what a crock. The president of the USA did not have anything to do with the 9/11 attacks. The US government had nothing to do with it. It was an attack by radical muslim extremists.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

Yes, because radical muslim extremsits who happen to live in the poorest country in the world can out-wit NORAD; and one of the richest countries in the world.

Just look at the differences between the two men in the videos above. It is quite obvious that someone is using an actor for the "Bin laden confession tape".

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Thats not the only one though... there are several audio and video statements of Bin Laden's taking credit and praising the hijackers.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

Are you admitting that the "Bin Laden" in the confession tape looks sketchy? Because it is just like you said, "A CIA forgery!"

That is all the CIA specializes in anyway, False Flag Operations.

"False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and have been used in peace-time; for example, during Italy's strategy of tension."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Outwit norad, obviously it wasn't terribly difficult was it? There is nothing backwards, or primitive, or whatever euphemism you care to use, about Islamic terror groups, or any other terror group, for that matter. Simple, yes. But no where does simple equate to primitive, or backwards. In unconventional warfare the KISS principle needs to apply in order for your plans to succeed.

My views of those events are thus. Our various alphabet intelligence services knew something was in the wind, but for various reasons, turf wars, incompetence, and maybe, just maybe, though I doubt it, some form of nefarious plan or other. Quite simply, they screwed up. Screwed up in just about every possible way there is to screw up.

It's fairly easy to outwit someone who doesn't know your coming, or at least when your coming...that's why they call it a surprise attack, afterall. These people, the terrorists, are evil...but evil doesn't equate to stupid, or for that matter cowardly. Anyone who thinks so is a fool. These folks prove time and time again that while they may be many things, stupid isn't one of them.

I'd love to see the proof this guy claims to have...why do I doubt we ever will?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

Then you either need to reread the entire pnac document or work on comprehending what it is about.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
[I see that Stanley Hilton's $7 billion federal class action lawsuit against the Bush Administration for its complicity in the attacks has been thrown out. While I've been, and remain, skeptical of Hilton and his motives, it's interesting to note the ruling was based on the "Doctrine of Sovereign Immunity". "In other words, the suit was not dismissed because of lack of evidence, but rather because the judge reasoned that U.S. Citizens do not have the right to hold a sitting President accountable for anything, even if the charges include premeditated mass murder and premeditated acts of high treason."

rigorousintuition.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
There were rumors right from the day it all happened that Bush was involved somehow....

- there were not as many ppl in the towers as usually (ever heard a president ask the army officials: how many lives are disposable?)
- many ppl of the Bin Laden familie were secretely taken out of the US the day after ... (Bush and Bin Laden family both belong to the Carlyle Group)
- Bush slip of the tongue:"I saw the 1st plane hit one of the towers" There wasn't even footage of that when he said that.
- On National flights on 9/11 were almost no government officials or ppl working fo rthe government .. they had recieved the order not to travel that day ...

The rumors are old, I hope someone will show up with some evidence, soon .....

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

there were not as many ppl in the towers as usually

It was still rather early that day, plus just how many people were able to make it out of the towers before they collapsed? Do you know that number?

many ppl of the Bin Laden familie were secretely taken out of the US the day after

No, they were gathered in one spot and the FBI was allowed to question those family members the investigators felt the need to question. THEN after air travel in the US resumed, the Bin Laden family was allowed to leave the US.

Bush slip of the tongue:"I saw the 1st plane hit one of the towers"

Everybody pokes fun at him for his misuse of the English language, and yet, on THIS day, you expect him to be perfect. Him saying that he had seen that the first plane had hit, does NOT mean he saw video of the event. It means he saw the story on the news.....which has been explained ad nauseam ever since he originally said it.

On National flights on 9/11 were almost no government officials or ppl working fo rthe government .. they had recieved the order not to travel that day

Not exactly sure how a travel warning in the Far East means no one in the government was flying that day. There were still government employees flying that day...all over. BTW, President Bush's father was flying that day....do you really think he would let his Dad fly if he knew in advance something like this was going to happen?????

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I posted this on this thread in regards to DimensionalDetective's thread here :

Clinton Just Made The Most Politically Detrimental Statement About R.F.K., Assassination, and Obama?

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
It's almost like My good friend, DimensionalDetective stated here in George W Bush Authorized 9/11 Attacks Says Government Insider!

Like the song goes, that Styx originally sang and Chris Daughtry sang live on American Idol, Renegade. Is this where the world figures out that Bush is the renegade President? Saddam has go, he had to go-go, because of Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Daughtry - Renegade

It's almost as if the powers that be are invoking gWAR, to keep you guessing as to their actions next.

GWAR - Saddam A Go-Go

Moving society so incrementally fast as to start it up like a rolling stone, or a boulder down a hill, that will not be able to be stopped like a massive landslide.

Rolling Stones - Start Me Up

Maybe this is like ADVISOR says in this thread Sept 11 Conspiracy, 30 years in the making. Where this has been a 30 year plan through project management, logisitics, and interagency cooperation, either intenional or unintentional, depending on the many views which are sometimes skewed because of political beliefs as well as religious upbringings.

This is kind of like a MemoryShock where people within the world frame are supposed to be shocked, kind of like "shock and awe" so that you all have No Place To Hide ever again from the boogeyman, or even vice versa, the boogeyman has no place to hide, where as an example I will point out the Jim Marrs book, The Terror Conspiracy: Deception, 9/11 and the Loss of Liberty .

[edit on 24-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join