It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush Authorized 9/11 Attacks Says Government Insider!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose
If this guy was so credible and his story a fact, then why would he go to alex jones? He is not credible and reaches only the internet audience as far as global. Why would no networks pick this story up if this Hilton fella is so credible? Sure US stations might be currupt but why not BBC, why not the assosiated press, why not CBC?

My guess is this guy is full of crap or he is suffering from some sort of medical conditon that is making him deliriouse.

How do you know that the BBC isn't corrupt? Tony Blair and President Bush are nearly bed mates. and all major news organizations in America make Bush look like some great hero. So just track the money-trails, and see if anyone has done anything overly nice for the BBC

I am not real sure how the BBC portrays Blair or Bush though. there would be no suprise though, if it were all one-sided.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

It was bound to happen eventually.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Very BOLD STATEMENTS! Hope you can prove it!

People reading this, Becareful of MISDIRECTION! This sounds like a classic Textbook version of a Misdirection Campaign Mission.

A very active member,

xxxxxxxxxx

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I don't look for a conspiracy under every bed... that's just paranoid and silly.

9/11 happened because either the administration allowed it to happen for political gain or were just too damned incompetent to do anything about it.

Either way they need to be held responsible.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

This here is by far THE MOST clearest Information we have on 911! If people dont believe it then they are more gullible then the Religious Nutz! You sir should be proud of your self and the man telling the truth is a Legend!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'd love it if Bush got the electric chair.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Space_Ed

Not me. While I am in favor of him being tried and held accountable for his and his administrations actions... I don't wish execution on anybody.... even him.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I'm a newcomer, and what I see is alot of bitter people. Outa here!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Oh, my apologies! I thought I was posting to the "to the deeply religeous, why does God..." thread. They totally are on the attack over there. Sorry for the mixup!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

.. How do you try a dictatator? If you can she light on how to put someone with as much power as Bush on trial, then by all means bring it forward, BTW if you read the articles enough you would have read that it is an executive order, a document was signed by bush authorizing the attacks..... A legal document is much more important then a video... and as the case is still ongoing the defense would have to examine the evidence... I am sure this attorney could not release the documents until the case is finished.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Check out this video that makes me wonder even more about the possibility of a conspiracy.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by angel539]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The link to the video is not working for some reason. I will see if I can fix it.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by angel539

Since the video will not post right, you will have to click on the link, www.youtube.com... to see the video which says it was a military plane, not and airline jet that crashed into the second building.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by angel539

Well since i had a good friend die on that second plane and he didn't show up for his funeral i would say those people were either in shock or wouldn't know a Boeing 757 from a Cessna 172.

Also, CBC TV in Canada showed the footage of both planes hitting the towers later the same day, maybe Bush likes Canadian TV

To believe 911 was some sort of conspiracy is borderline retardation.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Information on this video is sure new to me. If Fox has not disowned the footage then I guess it is a valid version of the plane by those eye witnesses. This does seem to add fodder to the idea that all the planes were in fact military or at least not the commercial liners as 911 investigation claims. I've tracked a fair amount of the pnac stuff, official and alternative accounts of what may have happened on 911. As several posts ask,why is all this surfacing now as if it were new info.? Can officials under Bush be charged, or even Bush as soon as he is out of office...in case another national emergency does not allow him to stay on in office....

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Space_Ed
I'd love it if Bush got the electric chair.

Don't you have to be proven guilty first? Ever heard of due process? How about treason? Why do you hate America so much?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ppskylight

I hope the last question was sarcastic. Otherwise it reminds me of the other rhetoric fed to us about how un-American I am if I don't "support the troops".

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

Originally posted by tom goose
If this guy was so credible and his story a fact, then why would he go to alex jones? He is not credible and reaches only the internet audience as far as global. Why would no networks pick this story up if this Hilton fella is so credible? Sure US stations might be currupt but why not BBC, why not the assosiated press, why not CBC?

How do you know that the BBC isn't corrupt? Tony Blair and President Bush are nearly bed mates. and all major news organizations in America make Bush look like some great hero. So just track the money-trails, and see if anyone has done anything overly nice for the BBC

You're clearly not familiar with the BBC. They live to throw jabs at politicians. Particularly those of the Labour Party. Also, your theory would hold more water (not much, but maybe some) if Tony Blair were, I don't know, say the Prime Minister of the UK or something.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by _Del_]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

That post had me rolling man.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join