It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush Authorized 9/11 Attacks Says Government Insider!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620

That post had me rolling man.

Thanks.

The BBC is hardly a lap dog for the Labour Party. And I can't help it if people don't know that Tony Blair isn't the PM.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
He has this information yet never released it. Hmm... yea it must be 100% true and credible.

If I had information that proved that a high ranking government agent/official acted in treason against their country I would definitely never release it to the internet or media until a few years down the road... definitely.

Nothing is going to come of this, Bush won't be hanged or tried for anything because there's not a shred of evidence he did had anything to do with 9/11. The only 'evidence' there is that he planned it is that he didn't immediately leave the book reading... which... isn't even evidence it's just some conspiracy. One that's created by the same people that think Bush is an idiot (which would explain why he didn't think it was a big deal... am I right?) but yet he was able to pull of the biggest act of treason the world has ever experienced.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

there were not as many ppl in the towers as usually

It was still rather early that day, plus just how many people were able to make it out of the towers before they collapsed? Do you know that number?

many ppl of the Bin Laden familie were secretely taken out of the US the day after

No, they were gathered in one spot and the FBI was allowed to question those family members the investigators felt the need to question. THEN after air travel in the US resumed, the Bin Laden family was allowed to leave the US.

Bush slip of the tongue:"I saw the 1st plane hit one of the towers"

Everybody pokes fun at him for his misuse of the English language, and yet, on THIS day, you expect him to be perfect. Him saying that he had seen that the first plane had hit, does NOT mean he saw video of the event. It means he saw the story on the news.....which has been explained ad nauseam ever since he originally said it.

On National flights on 9/11 were almost no government officials or ppl working fo rthe government .. they had recieved the order not to travel that day

Not exactly sure how a travel warning in the Far East means no one in the government was flying that day. There were still government employees flying that day...all over. BTW, President Bush's father was flying that day....do you really think he would let his Dad fly if he knew in advance something like this was going to happen?????

Thx for your reply
As I said those RUMORS were there immediatly AFTER 9/11

- it was still early that day and that why not so many ppl were in the towers you reply. IF I was a president and had to sign for an action like this, I wud prefer 'not so many' casualties instead of a MIDDAY action

- you say ' the Bin Laden were gathered in one spot and the FBI was allowed to question those family members the investigators felt the need to question'. YEPS thats right but WHAT kind of Q's did the FBI investigators asked? WHY were ALL of them allowed to leave the country?
If you or I were questioned we sure as h*ll wud have ben taken in custody for days or weeks.

- you say 'Bush misuses of the English language? ' Well then he's either a puppet of someone else or he is a good actor and only plays stupid. He dragged the USA into a war under false pretences. Only for economical reasons: OIL!! and some political reasons: POWER in that region.

BTW there are more then enuf alternatives instead of using oil nowadays

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
He has hard evidence. I sure it will be everybit as impressive as the flood of hard evidence provided by Clifford E. Stone..

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This is ***** unbelievable!

This thread has gotten 51 flags, the OP a whole bunch of stars, and 6 pages wasted on this subject, which has been answered already years ago, 13/5/05 and then posted as :

Stanley Hilton - Fraud or Fact?? Does he have proof of 9/11 inside job?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
See my last post there.

It didn't cost a whole page then, to explain mr Stan Hilton's adventures.

Is it too much asked for, to SEARCH the ATS database first for already covered subjects :

It reeks like points accumulation and a form of plagiarism, what I see happening in this forum for at least a year already, raking up old subjects, give it another title, and these damn ridiculous childish points come rolling in for recent members who clearly have no clue of real intensive research.
They seem to have no knowledge of the event-dates involved!

I can and will make a list, if asked, of all the ridiculous tens of recent pages, covering subjects already answered and researched ad infinitum here, in this same forum.

We are plagued by this recent phenomena, and someone in charge should make an end to it, so that the real researchers will return to this forum, and can debate the few intriguing subjects left, instead of having to answer all these duplicate threads.

Many of the real longstanding researchers here, from both sides of the bench, can't hold their tongue when the same subject get beaten to death again, and still want to offer their view on the already covered cases, so that the fresh, new members flowing in here by the dozens, will not be served with a one-way opinion.
This is however very time consuming, and a bitter task, to feel obliged to keep defending the same stance, over and over again.

Plagiarist posters should be send back to the last page of already existing threads covering their seemingly "new" subjects titles.

Already covered subjects where a new member wants to add something to, should be added in the appropriate threads last pages, after a thorough Search.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
[edit on 8-6-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaBTop
I can and will make a list, if asked, of all the ridiculous tens of recent pages, covering subjects already answered and researched ad infinitum here, in this same forum.

Hi LaBTop,

I'd be interested in hearing your views (either in a new thread or by U2U, rather than diverting this thread) about the subjects/issues which you perceive as recurring most often on the 9/11 forum.

I'm currently working on a few relatively lengthy introductory articles to reduce the amount of reinvention of the wheel that occurs within the 9/11 forum.

I've previously posted several such articles in the UFO forum and they generally got a good reception...

Kind Regards,

Isaac

[edit on 8-6-2008 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Let's momentarily hold our breath until we hear from the Alert I send to staff about my above post and in the other, first thread about this identical subject.

I read your post in the thread from Optimist, named "Collecting information" :

and your list of 9/11 articles, and your involvement in the TinWiki sector of ATS :
TinWiki-Category 9/11.

At last a good observer with fine librarian skills.
Thank god for such people still existing in this era of greed and hurried rush-order.

I advice all my old acquaintances from both sides of the bench in this forum, to read IsaacKoi's thread here, where he asked if we should "Delete Tinwiki section on 9/11?" :

We, the old school researchers (pro and contra) and all the new ones in this 9/11 forum should rally to assist IsaacKoi to get a clear and concise library of covered 9/11 subjects, up and running on top of this so utterly important forum.
And provide the necessary links to these subjects.

It is very important to be able to see all opinions on every 9/11 subjects, and then the readers can make up their own mind what to believe in.
It should not be a single-view opinion, defense and opposition should have equal chances to offer their views.

The reader is, in the end, always the sole jury and will make up his mind according the offered facts, opinions and proof.

EDIT : Forgot to give the link to the original 2004 Transcript:
Alex Jones Interviews Stanley Hilton on The Alex Jones Show :
September 13 2004
www.prisonplanet.com...

The text given there is exactly the same as in the OP's text.

Of course this idiotic Pakistani website is to blame, and the Global Research crew are incompetent, to blindly follow the story in 2008, without checking the dates.

[edit on 8/6/08 by LaBTop]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This is an amazing story, which deserves all the flags it's received.

Thank you, OP.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Dubya was just too busy reading the up-side-down goat story books to the kids.

Was Bush expecting the goats to drop up-side-down ?

Cheney...Duped Dubya and Bush caught a Fall into his own Trap !!!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dubyakadubla

Meh. That's a lie. Don't think it helps anything to help perpetuate a phony story (much like the old Al Gore "inventing the internet" misquote).

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Thank goodness more people are reloading the canon, maybe a direct hit will finally come from it.
www.romingerlegal.com...

Two separate cases requesting trial by jury, one by Dr. Judy Wood, the other Dr. Morgan Reynolds. These cases seem to involve people other than the president himself.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
A cable show tells what stocks to buy and you see the prices go up
at the bottom of the screen.
So if its a scripted show the script guy buys in advance.

Hey that's how they did 9/11/01, a day for the script boys.
Eight years later lower the boom.

I'm sure the cable show once recommended a buy and then
when he say its at a max or sell people want to lower the boom on this guy.

The same script people have already sold out.
Remember how Clinton balanced the budget by giving less to Social
Security and other obligations.
Get ready for war debt.
Obama will do the same Demorats way of saving the country with
your money.

Its let them eat cake all over again, but in a new sophisticated speak.

ED: Don't be thread bashing.

[edit on 8/5/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Guys,

Its obvious...

Watch the George Bush sitting in classroom with the kids. Analyze what you've observed.

Now ask yourself where is the most calming, non agreessive enviroment to be in? Completley the polar opposite to what went on on that day...

Now go watch the video of him sitting down AGAIN, three more times. Study his behaviour throughout the whole period.

Then somebody come back to me and confirm what I can clearly see. And what I have realised

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
Guys,

Its obvious...

Watch the George Bush sitting in classroom with the kids. Analyze what you've observed.

Now ask yourself where is the most calming, non agreessive enviroment to be in? Completley the polar opposite to what went on on that day...

Now go watch the video of him sitting down AGAIN, three more times. Study his behaviour throughout the whole period.

Then somebody come back to me and confirm what I can clearly see. And what I have realised

Right, stick with the children.

I see Bush was never a child.

I see a scripted operation.

The Illuminati got us all that time, would it be too much to act like
JFK and make them back off, like laying down his life for ours.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Originally posted by dalan.

George W. Bush is playing stupid...check it out:

www.youtube.com...

The Mark Ultra home executive speech kit, or he stayed in the
MU castle to hear the speech over and over again in he sleep.

Now does Obama scare anyone, did The Omega Agency switch back
the Demorats after their success with Social Security last time.

At least we fly less and ride less.
Still no hint of atomic energy solutions by Tesla, yeah that the way it
is in never never land called America.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Right, stick with the children.

I see Bush was never a child.

I see a scripted operation.

The Illuminati got us all that time, would it be too much to act like
JFK and make them back off, like laying down his life for ours.

Of course, his behaviour from beginning to end, was scripted. Its so #in obvious. It annoys me its that revealing. George Bush is just focused on been a clueless president so much so, he pretends to be listening to kids, and get the word from his advisors half way through as if he's just suddenly aware of the oh "bomb" "plane". He knew from the start of it and before it ffs.

His behaviour from start to end never changed. Its such a retarded set up to be honest. A president in front of kids, all joyous and so serene. when the towers went down, classic. So not obvious eh?

Seriously guys watch his behaviour, imaginie what goes through his mind at the time. STUDY IT.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
Oh what a crock. The president of the USA did not have anything to do with the 9/11 attacks. The US government had nothing to do with it. It was an attack by radical muslim extremists.

Same old song that keeps playing,

God your ears do get sick of it.......

The song begins with "here we go again" bla bla bla bla.

My answer to your question breath in air through your nostrills and slowly breath out. Then wake the f*** up.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooptie
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT

I have been reading this forum for awhile seeing people labeling W as an idiot. I hear it nearly every day at work in casual conversation. He has been blamed for nearly any and every negative occurence in the US for the past 7 1/2 years.

Upon reading this thread something clicked and I decided to type (rare, I extract my pleasure on here reading posts and ideas rather than debating or presenting my own). BUT, what if he really is intelligent and plays dumb. What IF he did order these attacks?

It really struck me funny that he could have everyone fooled--nearly everyone. It would stand to reason that not just any idiot can run for, and win the Presidency of the US. Has the world been played to the ultimate?

Maybe in 50 years people will still be on the internet (or its successor (ha!)) discussing one of the biggest crimes of all time as we have discussed the assassination of JFK and other things in the past.

Just some thoughts.... have a good weekend. -hoop

Exactly it will take many years to realise just how much George fooled you all. He is a clever git.

Good actor too. Why, can play dumb and not the next. Just observe him, watch his inteviews. Watch his dumb interviews, then watch his smart interviews.

His IQ 124 too.

And finally they don't elect stupid presidents. He plays stupid so he can get away with doing clever things behind the scenes. The stupidty overshadows the real behaviour.

Come on people wake up. This man is an evil degrading demon.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join