It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look around you. It’s happening!! (Beginning of UFO disclosure is now!)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

just take some time and look into the clear skys at night, use a good night vision scope and you will see etv (ufo).they do exist

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
There is no more Disclosure now than there was in the 1980, or the 1990's or around the doom hoaxes of the early 2000's. If you want to see something you'll see it, be it religion, spiritualism, science (yes, science with all its inherent assumptions) and UFO beliefs.

"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, and the evidence of things to come!"

I see Mr. Spielberg is still keeping the whole Jewish-elitist ET/alien propaganda going in the new Indiana Jones movie, 26years on!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mlmijyd
If you want to see something you'll see it, be it religion, spiritualism, science (yes, science with all its inherent assumptions) and UFO beliefs.

"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, and the evidence of things to come!"

I agree, look at the various discussion groups. The Ufologists are talking about 2012 and the diclosure project. And the religious groups are expecting the anti christ to re-incarnate soon.

I think the spin doctors create these 'stories' to make the conspiracy more exciting. Who would watch a film if they never got to see the ending?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Noone can deny that there is definately a bigger presence of ufos and aliens in the media today compared to just 10 years ago. All i was saying was the the new Indy movie was a perfect example of that.

UNfortunately there will always be those pesky skeptics who blatently deny the evidence to make themeselves feel better. I feel bad for you... The original poster was simply stating a fact, why do some of you have to IMMEDIATELY shoot it down?!

The only way to numb the general public to the truth of ETs is to do it over time. Take gas prices for example, we used to pay like a dollar a gallon now we think 3 dollars is cheap. This sort of numbess can only be accomplished over time.

I strongly agree with the original poster and don't compare legitamate possabilities such as bigfoot to mere cartoon characters.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mlmijyd

You got to like how he has a young spirit and wants to still be in his childhood somehow.lol

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
mostly everyone knows that there is something unknown such as ufos.
There are people that dont believe in UFOs.The government doesnt have to tell us wheather it true because if you have seen it with your own eyes it is true. The only thing they have to tell us is why are they Here.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The phoenix Lander has made it. Hope that they find something on mars. Don't be surprised if it is disclosed that this planet has water and microbial life to the world. Once they say that, there is no turning back, I would officially be inclined to believe that in years to come, disclosure of Intelligent ET life could possibly not be to far behind.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by The Coward]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
The phoenix Lander has made it. Hope that they find something on mars. Don't be surprised if it is disclosed that this planet has water and microbial life to the world. Once they say that, there is no turning back, I would officially be inclined to believe that in years to come, disclosure of Intelligent ET life could possibly not be to far behind.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by The Coward]

I thought Mars was at war...oh well, maybe that's in the 4th dimension.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
While I love the concept of this thread in general, seeing as how it is an idea that had never entered my head before -- the concept of "conditioning" humanity for disclosure -- but I must also disagree with it, unfortunatly.

Industrialized countries around the world have become more and more liberal over the last 50 years (and by liberal, I don't mean everyone is turning into a democrat, or flying banners with a blue donkey). We have all, slowly, become more accepting of many different things which, back in the '50's and '60's would have been unacceptable. Look at tattoos, with one out of three people ages 18 to 45 having one in America today. What do you think that statistic was thirty years ago? I don't point to tattoos or piercings being prominent in movies and the news as the cause for their popularity today. It is simply the result of the changing tides of social acceptability. Same with abortion. The technology existed 50 years ago, but far fewer women were aborting fetuses in 1960. Look at marajuana usage. Look at profanity. Look at the clothes we wear. The movies we watch. The music we listen to.

I believe ETs and UFOs getting more and more air time is simply the result of society becoming more open as a whole, rather than a grand scheme put in place by "those in power". Educated people, with access to technology, are quickly becoming more open to new ideas and concepts in general. One needs only look at sites like ATS to see this...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

OK. So i'm new here. Fine. I'm a bit of a skeptic...WAIT!!! Hear me out! I'm only a skeptic when it comes to wild claims with no proof what so ever. Nothing wrong with that is there? Anyway....I read the original thread here, an at first thought to myself, "self, that's crazy". But, fortunatley, i've been blessed with an open mind. (An open minded skeptic? Yes, it's true. It makes the most sense if you think about it) I've watched the links. I've spent hours scouring the internet, and watching the news. By golly. It's true! UFO's are in the news alot lately! For me, there's never really been a doubt about life elsewhere, but it's nice to see that other, shall we say "more close minded people" are coming to terms with what we've known, or at least belieed all along eh? (yeah yeah, i'm canaidian) Why didn't I join this site sooner?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I just believe they are in the news more cause they can make ratings for media sources and plus it sells papers,magazines etc.What is better news then different news?

[edit on 25-5-2008 by alienstar]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Maybe they're just some sick fks who want a fair fight. I bet you they'll come when everything is good and we finally achieve some tranquility in the world. Then the good ol' ets will be there to destroy us. And if they already run the show that just shows the true nature of them, I bet you they get off on knowing that they can reincarnate you to anything they like and erase your memory, so you won't know.

lol Yes off course they are sick fks that want a fair fight. And when they come when evrything is good, they won't because we are not able to make it "good".

"Reincarnate me to anything they like?" Man rolling over here, if that is true they are messing up on the big scale with their artwork, look around you.

See how difficult it is to jump out of the box?
"I am not paranoid, that is the ET in my ear talking to me".

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It IS happening. I saw Indy 4 yesterday and it's very thought-provoking as you see now natural the UFOs and ET's fit in the movie.

I have no doubt that they are preparing us. I say the First Contact will be within 1 to 3 years from now. I'm sure of it.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Yeah i watch days of thunder but im not a nascar driver.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Not too fast though. What else am I going to spend my friday nights doing once the lid is off?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

I'm not the paranoid one shoveling bs. I don't see any holes in the 9/11 explanaitions and I don't see where we are in the wrong by going into Iraq to help them out. America hasn't forced anyone to sign up and go over to fight. These men and women signed up and went willingly. Don't disgrace them by saying they are there for nothing or for lies.
As for alien disclosure through tv and movies, rubbish. So many people on here so unhappy with their lives that they welcome any and everything paranormal to jolt them away from their boring shady lives if only for a moment. I think more attention needs to be paid on our lives here today and how to fix things, not daydreaming about aliens.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

Indeed the truth.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by atlasastro

I'm not the paranoid one shoveling bs. I don't see any holes in the 9/11 explanaitions and I don't see where we are in the wrong by going into Iraq to help them out. America hasn't forced anyone to sign up and go over to fight. These men and women signed up and went willingly. Don't disgrace them by saying they are there for nothing or for lies.
As for alien disclosure through tv and movies, rubbish. So many people on here so unhappy with their lives that they welcome any and everything paranormal to jolt them away from their boring shady lives if only for a moment. I think more attention needs to be paid on our lives here today and how to fix things, not daydreaming about aliens.

Who the hell made you captain? Christian Voice, afraid of UFOs are we? Afraid that your beliefs will be challenged are we? What do you mean UFOs being paranormal. An ET onboard a Spaceship is nothing paranormal. Is a human on board a plane paranormal too? Other races on other planets is as normal as your ass being on this planet. You talk as if you know all the answers, as if Jesus and the Gods talk to you at night and guarantee you that aliens are rubish. Man, get a life! Get over yourself buddy.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Cant beat a guy down for expressing his opinions and beliefs.Thats not cool and i support his ideas as well.I come on here a skeptic as well and place my opinion all over this forum but i dont beat someone down like that sir.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I have never seen the Taj Mahal but I know it exists, Why? because many people have seen it,photographed it,took video of it and some have been in it just like a UFO.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join