It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look around you. It’s happening!! (Beginning of UFO disclosure is now!)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by theyareoutthere

Agreed. People are way too dependent on these religions to explain aliens while not realizing they were the ones who put the religion in place.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Coincidence . . . or something more subtle.

Aliens, Independence Day and Close Encounters are all airing at the same time tonight. Sorry if this has already been posted.

I think the beginning of disclosure has been happening for the past several years, but think the current blast of alien themes in commercials/ufo coverage in the msm ihas been a subtle way to hint at what might be coming when phoenix touches down on the polar ice cap this weekend. I'd be willing to bet that SOMETHING is going to be found, albeit microscopic.

Disclosure is coming, but not in the way most of us had hoped. Baby steps as they say. This will be the official first step IMO to disclosure of something bigger in the future.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

Now here is my point, IMO, they started slowly with sci-fi. I believe that they have slowly been making the idea less sci-fi/fantasy and more a real possibility.

Who's this "they" that you speak of? The movie producers, directors, and special effects artists?

Do you really think the government is telling these studios to release certain types of movies and television shows? How would that secret not have gotten out? Who would the contact in the studios be that talks to the government agent? Come on now, this is just a silly idea.

Disclosure could very well happen soon, but it will be through the news networks... where cover-ups happen as we saw with 9/11. Information passes down from one person to another, through press releases, and there is a press secretary in the white house that can manipulate it. But even this is still unlikely -- for all secrets to be kept secrets and not have one screaming journalist who lets the big secret out on a live broadcast. All the U.S. television networks are owned by the big 4 corporations, so this is a more plausible scenario than having a cover-up take place within hundreds, perhaps thousands of movie studios and special effects companies.

There is no mental conditioning going on through sci-fi. Whatever is hip and current at the time will be reflected in ANY genre... UFO's just happen to have been of big interest to people since Roswell.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Been reading threw the whole thread now. And I found some interesting comments and thoughts.

I'm gonna make my own tribute to this thread now and write about what I think, believe and know after years of personal research regarding this matter, Ufo's and Disclosure.

I believe that this issue goes deeper than anyone can ever imagine and that it connects do things many havn't thought of before.

One key word that, to me, seems to connect everything is the word:

CONSCIOUSNESS

Imo it is not entirely correct to say that people start to believe more and on a more global scale. I don't believe this is the reason why the increase of releasing UFO files have began to happen, I don't believe this is why people start to see more and more sightings and and start to do their own research on the net.

I don't believe it is because we believe, but because peoples consciouness have reached a state where Extra-Terrestrials and visitors from other worlds and dimensions are becoming more and more natural to us.

To get more informed about consciouness I recommend you all to watch Ian Xel Lungholds little talk about the Mayan Calander, where he explains it VERY well. The videos are long but worth watching.

Secrets of the Mayan Calendar Unveiled Part 1

Google Video Link

Part 2

Google Video Link

Part 3

Google Video Link

These clips are in total almost 3 hours, so they are long, but as I said, worth watching to have you get a feeling about the evolving of consciousness through out the universal evolvment.

Anyway, the hard part in this issue ( Ufology ) for us humans is our mistalanted act of thinking "out of the box".

What do I mean with that... Well,
We base every evidence we have around what is reality in our space and time.
Some ideas regarding UFO's are so "out in the blue" and absurd cause it just doesn't fit into our (human) view of reality.

For instance, we claim that there can be no life without water.
This is a very true and correct point, but only if we go by our reality references.

So wether there are UFO's or not is not the big question. Cause THEY ARE HERE. We know this by countless eyewitnesses, photographs, videos and documents. UFO's exists. This we know, wether they are a today unknown earthly habitants, dimensional beeings or other alien forms of life we still can only speculate about. HOWEVER, thousands of things points towards the fact that we really are visited by beeings from somewhere.

One of the bigger events are Steven Greers "The Disclosure Project" press club a few years ago. That made me open my eyes and I started my personal quest for answers.

Here is that clip btw:

This is just ONE of many disclosure projects. Others have done the same, where ex employees from Nasa, NSA, FAA, Marine, Air Force, Army etc has come forward as a group ( to minimize the risk of beeing "ereased" ) and are prepared to go congress to testify. And many of these men and woman have physical proof as well to bring forward.

The rabbit hole goes alot deeper, but most of it you have to research yourself. You have to do it because everyone's point of view are uniqe, and for one reason only... You are the only one who can have it.
even if 2 persons belive the same thing they will never have the exact same POW. They will be close to exact but never entirely.

So with this post I want to encourage people who blindly say "There is nothing cause I havn't seen any proof" to go out and make your research.
Even if you do it to debunker the issue....DO IT.
Cause I am sure that you will along the way start to doubt about a lot of things. And also get your eyelids opened long enough to get AWARE about this issue.

Happy Hunting!!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward

Texas UFO Media Coverage

Politics of UFOs Fox News

Clinton’s UFO library on News

Fox Anchor admits he believes they are real! Possible Message sent to viewers, hey viewers you should believe too! (This is simply is my interpretation of this message, I could be wrong).

UFO Discussion on Cnn News.

Glen Beck on O’Hare UFO

Keith Olbermann talks UFOs.

More O’Hare Coverage

Larry King on UFOs (Top Secret No More!)

Larry King (UFOs are they Real?)

Debunker McGahee made to look like a fool! Portrayed as the enemy, finally!!

FAA workers, Pilots, and other Countries Unite, Media Frenzy over UFO National Press Club in November, 2007.

Paul Hellyer on UFOs

Mars Alien

Uk realeases UFO files.

Vatican Says it's Ok to believe in UFOs

New Phoenix Lights on Cnn

Most of these are from 2007 to today’s date. Continuous months of UFO coverage in the News. A task many of us thought impossible has become a reality. What gives? Disclosure!

[edit on 20-5-2008 by The Coward]

I know you are using these sources as credible evidence that UFO disclosure is in progress. But most of the news services above(especially FOX) also reported that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, and that two airplanes were responsible for destroying the worldtrade centres T1, T2 and 7. That a small band of muslims orchestrated it all from caves in afghanastan. That in 2000 George bush had infact won the election. That Iran and North Korea are evil, that Barack Obama is a muslim...and now they are in the process of disclosure....more like fear mongering and mis-imformation.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

I think you better check into why skeptic and govt hired UFO investigator Hynek became a believer. Not for "lights in the sky" or "videos", but PHYSICAL EVIDENCE of the phenomenon.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I really do not get the point of this thread, someone please explain it to me.

1. OP is pleading with everyone to believe
2. OP is saying that the disclosure is beginning
3. OP points to many sources for this "disclosure"
4. OP is repeating his plead for everyone to believe
5. More posters pile on this thread and tell everyone they are sheep and to open their eyes.

OK. So full disclosure is coming...

Why do we need to open our eyes?
If disclosure is coming, why the need for convincing, for people to believe?

Won't belief be self evident in the end?

More likely.. this is just more bull#.
Unless of course, I am missing something.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
I know you are using these sources as credible evidence that UFO disclosure is in progress. But most of the news services above(especially FOX) also reported that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, and that two airplanes were responsible for destroying the worldtrade centres T1, T2 and 7. That a small band of muslims orchestrated it all from caves in afghanastan. That in 2000 George bush had infact won the election. That Iran and North Korea are evil, that Barack Obama is a muslim...and now they are in the process of disclosure....more like fear mongering and mis-imformation.

Well then that makes me believe it even more!

Seriously though.. I find it so ironic that people who bash FOX all the time sure seem to know an awful lot about it's programming.

The biggest "sheeple" on the planet are the dolts who constantly bash Fox News while not even watching Fox News. These are the guys who will turn around and defend their ignorance and say, "I don't need to watch, I KNOW", yea, the same guys who "know" all about 9/11 and post here all day long about their own personal belief as "truth".

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by highfreq

We are still alone in this universe cause they is no concrete proof that life exist out there.
reply to post by alienstar

True. But the OP isn't debating whether or not there is aliens visiting our planet. Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) is another matter. Whether it be black ops, government, NWO,ect... There is something flying around up there that people are seeing.

right. the question is not about aliens.
the main discussion should not be about ufos but involvement of the gov/secret services/´NWO`/black OP´s/milit-indust-complex.

the UFO´question´is the next big NWO-scam.

cheers

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

See, you just lost me. Barack Obama does have serious muslim ties, GW did win the election DUH, Iran and North Korea are evil, and the twin towers,,,,, if not Al Queda then who? Noone is dumb here. Iraq did have those weapons. You'd hear one news story that said they did and another that said they didn't. I don't know about disclosure of aliens, but who knows.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

Wow I feel jealous that you have a simple black and white view of life.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by gormly

Seriously though.. I find it so ironic that people who bash FOX all the time sure seem to know an awful lot about it's programming.
Seriously....lol. So you can't be critical of a news service if you watch it. You truely are a funny little mushroom....ahhh......muppet might be a better word.

The biggest "sheeple" on the planet are the dolts who constantly bash Fox News while not even watching Fox News. These are the guys who will turn around and defend their ignorance and say, "I don't need to watch, I KNOW", yea, the same guys who "know" all about 9/11
seriously though..I find it ironic that people who label others "the biggest sheeple" and "dolts" are often attacking those questioning the most popular opinion makers.

I watch FOX, CNN, BBC, CNBC, DW-TV, SBS world news, ABC (Australian news) as well as SKYnews SKY UK, Australia, and New Zealand, SKYBIZ, Dude i even give Jim Lehrer an hour of my time ever now and then......i watch the news......so i cantry and learn about the world i live in. I hope that is ok with you. If you want to make a massive assumption about me bashing Fox, because i don't watch it then go ahead......try defending your own ignorance by assuming YOU KNOW. My point is that if the OP is going to use these news sources as a credible seliing point of truth, then we have to hold it up with how these news sources report the "truth".

yea, the same guys who "know" all about 9/11 and post here all day long about their own personal belief as "truth".
. The point is, we don't know the truth. We just get versions of it. Twisted to suit a point of view, personal belief or agenda. To use it as source of absolute truth, considering what the OP is talking about is just plain amusing. Perhaps we can get FOX to inbed some journalist/TV personalities with the ET's in their UFO's, so we can get the absolute truth, like we get from all those jouno's in Iraq. LOL.

The biggest "sheeple" on the planet are the dolts who constantly bash Fox News while not even watching Fox News.
Yeah right, because we all know that sheep and dolts just except what is feed to them, and never question what they are getting, who gives it to them and where they got it from. You are about as accurate and as independant in your thoughts as FOX, bravo. Maybe you should print a shirt for yourself.
gormly fox: WE DISTORT, TRUTH DENIED

and post here all day long about their own personal belief as "truth".
Given your previous statements.....what makes you any different. Oh, thats right, you just believe Fox, and the NEWS...um...ok. Baa.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by gormly
I really do not get the point of this thread, someone please explain it to me.

1. OP is pleading with everyone to believe
2. OP is saying that the disclosure is beginning
3. OP points to many sources for this "disclosure"
4. OP is repeating his plead for everyone to believe
5. More posters pile on this thread and tell everyone they are sheep and to open their eyes.

OK. So full disclosure is coming...

Why do we need to open our eyes?
If disclosure is coming, why the need for convincing, for people to believe?

Won't belief be self evident in the end?

More likely.. this is just more bull#.
Unless of course, I am missing something.

YOU need better interpretation skills then my friend. How hard is it to "look" around you and see the world happenings? I posted some links to give you a brief glimpse into world affairs regarding UFOs and aliens. What, you still don't get it?

So you don't see the possibility of societal conditioning on the topic of UFOs? You mean to tell me that the Vatican says it Ok to believe in ET and you still don't see anything wrong with that picture? UFOs appearing in the media more frequently than normal interest, debunkers put to shame by the same media who called believers "NUTS", Entire countries disclosing their UFO files at around the same time, and you see nothing out of the ordinary?

I don’t know what to tell you, I am no shrink.

Possible disclosure is coming our way. Of course, the govs have to condition and open the minds of the unskilled interpreters first.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice

See, you just lost me. Barack Obama does have serious muslim ties, GW did win the election DUH, Iran and North Korea are evil, and the twin towers,,,,, if not Al Queda then who? Noone is dumb here. Iraq did have those weapons. You'd hear one news story that said they did and another that said they didn't. I don't know about disclosure of aliens, but who knows.

Having muslim ties and being a muslim are too entirely different things the last time i checked, George Bush has serious muslim Ties(how are the Saudi's these days with the bush clan).....come on dude. GW was delared the winner before the count was finalised in florida...by fox first and then all the rest shortly after.....i think that is a matter of public record....why else was florida such a scandal.
You say i lost you......dude you were already there. I just helped you prove it.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by csulli456

Wonderful post, I agree wholeheartedly.

As I have stated before, some people could have undeniable proof on tv or on the Internet, complete with pictures and video of a live alien and they would still say it was photo-shopped or cgi. Yes I have seen some realistic looking videos that were cgi and also pictures that were photo-shopped, that I would have believed were real, til I joined this site and realized that it is easy for some to fake videos and pictures.

I don't have the technical know-how to do most of the things that members here (internos, and countless others) do, which is why I have come to trust most members that are much more computer saavy than I am, for debunking purposes. For that, I thank the members of this wonderful site.

Back on topic, I really hope we are in the early stages of real disclosure. Again, what would concrete proof be, for those of you that think we are completely alone? I believe the proof is already here, especially for the past two years.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

You're forgetting the new Indy movie which has a strong alien theme, hehe.
Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm just wondering if tv networks pay attention to what us average people are into at the moment and put on a show accordingly. Would make sense wouldn't it?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I think it might also be a case of selective viewing. We see fringe beliefs filtering into the mainstream all the time and use this to validate the ones that we are interested in as individuals, we also see people attribute this as a sign of some impending importance, or a "told you so" mentality to those who don't share the same beliefs. If you look at the amount of sci-fi vs Supernatural content in the mainstream, do we then attribute the same meaning to the supernatural that we do to alien related media.....?

Here is an excellent example of this.

From Angels to Aliens....By Lynn Schofield Clark.
A few years ago, in an effort to encourage young people to read their daily newspaper, the Star tribune of Minneapolis began a write-in program called MindWorks. Each month, the newspaper posted a question and invited responses from young people aged six to eighteen. When they asked for a short statement in response to the question "What do aliens think of us?", nearly five thousand wrote in.........By ratio of two to one in this revealing yet unscientific exploration, young people said they believed in the possibility of extraterrestrial life. They cited a variety of evidence for their views, including television programs or films such as Unsolved Mysteries, Contact, independence Day and the X-files. They mentioned docudramas on alien autopsies, alien abductions, and area 51.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by atlasastro]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Ufos are real No doubt about it with over 5,000 sighting all over the world wether its a goverment with a secret space craft or alien space ship its true and those who dont belive it are just scared of the truth.Oh and if your religious/christian check on classical paintings u'll c some with ufo's with have the same descriptions as the ones we c in the present day.Kinda strange how its everywhere u cant escape the truth the government was just hiding it all these years to not create mass histeria and cause riots but now since the world will end 2012 everything will be revealed. My msn is [email protected]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

You didn't help me prove crap. George did win. He's the President isn't he? Obama has been seen wearing Muslim ritual clothes for crying out loud. And it wasn't halloween. My view of the world isn't black and white. I just don't see how there is a conspiracy behind every freakin thing on this planet. I mean good grief, we see movies about aliens and now it has to be a conspiracy by the government to prepare us for contact. Give me a break. You people simply cannot believe that radical muslim extremists carried out the attacks on 9/11 yet you can believe that the US government attacked it's own people. That's stupid in my opinion.
I just watched Vegas Vacation, is the government secretly preparing us for contact with Chevy Chase?
I am seeing a whole lot of paranoia here. Take some Thorazine and get over it.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Think about a world full of nuclear weapons only awaiting a 'Mistake,' or 'Misinterpetation' or an act of 'Madness!' This is the world we are in, created for us on purpose with the specific intent to wage an all out nuclear war.

We are the LIVING DEAD. This is why the contract murder for hire specialists that are running the political show around here can't tell you about ET.

The plan from 1946 was and continues to be to destroy the mass of the human race by throwing a suprise nuclear sucker punch. This will lead to an all out nuclear war and the general extermination of humanity. This is the actual plan.

FBI director J. Edgar Hoover was quoted: "The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous, that he cannot believe it exists.

The fact is that if the ET did not exist, we would have been turned into nuclear waste long ago by our nuclear war fighting elite.

There are in place elaborate underground shelters for our murdering rich. That is about 35 million of our fellow 'Good Americans.' You all ain't invited; you are to stay on the surface and be put to the nuclear torch.

Get it yet?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join