It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look around you. It’s happening!! (Beginning of UFO disclosure is now!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Take a good look around you... It is already happening. Just the other night on Larry King they were talking about UFOs again, and talking about how the Vatican, yes the Vatican, gave the people the Ok to believe in ET. Why do you think this is? Why do you think the U.S. Government is letting the mainstream media to start conditioning the peoples? Because finally the lid is open, ET visitation is being accepted as a possibility these days. This ain't the 50's no more kids! UFO files on the History channel, Bill O' Reilly talking UFOs, Larry king has a UFO show on every month practically, Paul Hellyer says they are real, Vatican gives ok you believe in UFOs, Government agents "leaking UFO info" by the ton, the UN talks about UFOs, Britain, France, Brazil, and many other nations, including U.S. President Clinton’s UFO library, decide to almost at the same time, to release their files on UFOs. The media reporting almost every big UFO sighting that occurs with a little bit higher than normal interest than before. The average person’s interest is soaring, making websites like ATS the biggest names on the blogs today.

UFO sightings are covered more objectively now days, smear agents are portrayed as the enemy in the media, Debunkers are becoming the joke and target practice by the media, (Think Shermer, McGahee, how have they been put to look by today’s media) I remember when this used to be the other way around. Hum... Now let me see... could this be a coincidence? NO!!!!

I believe that there has been some sort of release or protocol which includes many countries to release and condition the people all around the world at around the same time. People, don't be blind, its happening!!! Apparently the time has come for the conditioning and acceptance that we are not alone!!!

Texas UFO Media Coverage

Politics of UFOs Fox News

Clinton’s UFO library on News

Fox Anchor admits he believes they are real! Possible Message sent to viewers, hey viewers you should believe too! (This is simply is my interpretation of this message, I could be wrong).

UFO Discussion on Cnn News.

Glen Beck on O’Hare UFO

Keith Olbermann talks UFOs.

More O’Hare Coverage

Larry King on UFOs (Top Secret No More!)

Larry King (UFOs are they Real?)

Debunker McGahee made to look like a fool! Portrayed as the enemy, finally!!

FAA workers, Pilots, and other Countries Unite, Media Frenzy over UFO National Press Club in November, 2007.

Paul Hellyer on UFOs

Mars Alien

Uk realeases UFO files.

Vatican Says it's Ok to believe in UFOs

New Phoenix Lights on Cnn

Most of these are from 2007 to today’s date. Continuous months of UFO coverage in the News. A task many of us thought impossible has become a reality. What gives? Disclosure!

[edit on 20-5-2008 by The Coward]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
We are still alone in this universe cause they is no concrete proof that life exist out there.We can debate this all we want.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I agree. But I think it goes even further than that. I think that we have been being conditioned for many years. Just think about all the movies and TV shows. We have had so much of this stuff forced down our throats by the media, that most people these days are open to the idea of ET's.

On the other hand though, I strongly believe that this recent surge of UFO, Alien, interest is a way of softening the rest of the world. Many religious people would have never accepted the idea before the Vatican said it was "OK". I think that this is the last push before we finally know the truth. With most of the world open to the idea, who is left to panic?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

Yep nothing new to me really ive known since my teen years but mainstream said they didnt exist so i shrugged and said to myself that wont stop me from believing they exist.Then i actually saw one with 4 other people one summer.Funny how religious folk need permission from the Vatican to actually believe something exists.Welcome to what the rest of the world knows as fact America!Its about bloody time!

[Mod Edit - Remove entire quote]
Mod Note Please Review: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote

[edit on 21/5/2008 by Sauron]

+9 more 
posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
We are still alone in this universe cause they is no concrete proof that life exist out there.We can debate this all we want.

There is also no concrete proof that god or allah exist either and yet over 2 billion believe this no matter how much you debate.To believe that we are alone in a vast universe?Right and i got a bridge in Iraq to sell you real cheap!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Thanks for this. I've always believed but never really looked around on the web for videos. I appreciate you posting all the links.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

We are still alone in this universe cause they is no concrete proof that life exist out there.
reply to post by alienstar

True. But the OP isn't debating whether or not there is aliens visiting our planet. Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) is another matter. Whether it be black ops, government, NWO,ect... There is something flying around up there that people are seeing.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

If you are unwilling to accept the concrete evidence then you will have none.

There are countless eyewitness reports but if you were not there then you may choose to not believe.

There have been so many sightings in Mexico even video of some sort of being trying to grab a kid playing in an alley caught on video and backed up by radioactive detecting equipment for proof of an unearthly event..

There are hundreds of well trained airline and military pilots who have witnessed objects to large to ever be considered of this planet no matter how advanced you believe any government may be.

Every single country has been visited and the proof continues everyday.

The concrete evidence is all around but there is an absolutely awesome program of cover up that was obviously started by the US government and may well be for what is thought to be for the better of the citizens.

But the proof is all around if you know where to look.

You need to have an open mind an active imagination and the ability to sort logically on your own without any outside help to begin to be able to put it all together.

When you realize we know nothing and that there is millions more times of knowledge that we have yet to grasp then that of which we already "understand" you can understand how everything that most believe is utter nonsense actually fits into this huge jigsaw puzzle of life.

Do not be afraid, we can only become more aware and become better as a whole for our ability to stop believing and acting in what is now an outdated way of living.

A lot of people, people with extraordinary IQs, are understanding that we need major changes to better society. Everyone needs to stop with the notion that we know it all and that they have it all figured out when the world is in such turmoil from natural disasters to incompetent governments and corporate greed.

There is no one person for whom this world was designed, but it is that everyone must move forward together if we are to ever achieve global success as a human union.

It is not unreasonable to believe that there may be advanced societies well beyond our own capable imaginations that are operating among us to help better us all the while secret societies understand the world is doomed to failure if people don`t come together to progress forward and thus a lot of the so called conspiracies are in fact actualities designed by human minds of the elite to insure their future and that of their families.

There is undoubtedly many many races of beings we have yet to comprehend and quite possibly some with foul intentions as well.

If you start to believe because you logically understand that it is very possible and probable then you can even tie many segments of history through the entire thesis and understand that if they are here now then they are so unimaginably advanced that they have been coming here for millenia and may in fact be the original seed planters.

As a child, for some reason to which I sincerely have no clue, I have always believed in ufo`s, long before the internet and long before of great places like ATS, and I had theories.

It is now that I like to see how many millions also share similar beliefs and have their own theories as well.

Whats more is that I believe I witnessed an extra-terrestrial craft back in 1996 and I will never forget it.

This universe is too enormous to settle that this particular grain of sand on a sun sized beach is the only one that has semi-intelligent life.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

You have my support 1000%.

Keeping our feet on the ground and a healthy dose of practical application in our thought control methods will come in very handy these days.

One good thing about having been studying this field for many years as most of us have, gives us a relaxed advantage over those that will now be experiencing ALL of the same thoughts, soul searching, debunking, and openly discussing the issues (so many of them) with others that are at the same point in understanding.

As the new main stream society continues to shift psychologically, spiritually and socially within this new paradigm, it will be up to all of us who walked a little ahead to answer the questions they will inevitably have.

They fortunately have been given the green light to pursue their query with out the distractions we for the past many years have had to endure through ridicule and ostracising by those we often loved the most because of our open and courageous views weather for or against.

This big shift does not actually mean that the disclosure is any closer to being made, so take a deep breath and settle in for the long run as people come forward to the point where we all are now.

It is a wonderful life and we have been blessed with the most beautiful planet in the Galaxy, as we move forward into the future I can only pray that we all awaken to the full potential which is our birthright as citizens of this majestic planet.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
There is a really GOOD possibility, we aren't being be prepared for disclosure, but being softened up to accept that we are being attacked by alien invaders, just as Wernher Von Braun alluded to. Especially if it comes out that many alien races look exactly like us. What better way to implement even stricter security measures........protecting us from the "ENEMY WITHIN". They look like us, it could be your neighbour, co-worker, they could be in the halls of government, the pentagon.....get where I'm going withh this?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Or...

Aliens exist but haven't been visiting our planet like we believe around here. What if the UFOs seen worldwide belong to government(s) using the whole idea of aliens for deniability? Maybe they perpertuate the lies of aliens through ufology and this is all a big scheme to gain control of the masses slipping away from religion.

Just like back in history leaders would use an eclipse to mystify the peons. Maybe they will have flyovers and we'll believe it to be aliens, then they "disclose" a book about everything they know. This book, or ufology bible would be the start of a whole new religion. One where we would sort of be the guides or priests to the masses just beginning to understand...

But in reality we're being duped again by the powers that be and it is all just another religion...

This is just a thought, becuase I see people buying into some ufology stories just like people buying into religious ones. They just ring a similar bell.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar

You sound so absolutely ignorant. I'm just gonna leave it at that.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I will agree with you a 1000% as well. It's to obvious do deny and not very logical. Alot of people find this to be a scary thought. UFO's finally becoming a stark fact of Earth life. I find it kind of comforting for a strange reason.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
If disclosure does happen it WILL not happen here in the U.S.. There is too much at stake now for our gov't. They have denied for so long, and done things to civer it up that there is NO chance that the U.S. would disclose jack. If disclosure happens it will happen from a foreign country and will be quickly "poo-pooed" by U.S. media and skeptics altogether. Too many people on this earth beleive in the status quo and too many people enjoy hoaxing UFO's and video technology for even a landing in a major city center for it to even to be taken seriously because most who would see it would do so through TV, YOUTUBE and the internet. And we ALL know that NOTHING on the internet can be taken for granted. So I say to you....if YOU see and BELIEVE it...screw everyone else. Everyone's reality is different.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
www.sciencedaily.com...
www.sciencedaily.com...
news.bbc.co.uk...

I didnt say,i dont believe in extraterrestrial intelligent life or ufos.I said there is no concrete proof that its out there.Yeah we got eyewitnesses,pictures,stories etc but no actual proof.Well all know carl sagans theory on life.

1. There are something like 1022 stars in the Universe, and as about one in a million of these stars is a yellow dwarf star like our Sun, this means there are about 1016 Sun-type stars in the Universe.
2. Now one in a million of these Sun-type stars probably has a planetary system similar to that of our Sun’s. Therefore there are about 1010 planetary systems in the Universe.
3. One in a million of these planetary systems must have a planet similar to that of Earth, and life must have evolved on those planets in the same manner in which it has evolved here on Earth. Therefore, there are at least 10,000 planets in the Universe that have life on them.

www.apologeticspress.org...

The only conclusion that can be drawn currently is that science has produced no credible evidence of intelligent life in outer space. There have been many speculations and opinions offered, but empirical evidence for the existence of extraterrestrial life is completely lacking. A good suggestion might be, therefore, that we spend our time on more important pursuits.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I have looked for UFOs and I never see them. I have seen falling stars many times. I have had a UFO dream but I think it's because I watched a movie before that, that caused it. I do believe that God and his son Jesus said in the bible somewhere my mother said that in my fathers house there are many manchines. I go there to prepare. So I do believe that what people say they saw could be a real unidentified flying object other than what in on planet earth. It could be an object from another galaxy, universe something.
Laura in Tx

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I think they are testing the waters a little bit. The world has really changed in the last decade decade and a half. Everyone with a cell phone has a camera in it. The internet which no one saw coming is everywhere in the world instant access to anything in seconds. Trying to control what is being seen & heard is harder to control now. I think they know that as technology gets better and smaller and faster they won't be able to hide the ufo cover ups much longer. I think they aren't going to disclose yet more just seeing peoples reactions and trying to make a hypothesis on how much more time they have before they have to let the cat out of the bag.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
^^
Above^^^ is a thread that I started last July, it has so much really good information to back what you are saying here.

It is also a wonderful example of how many of the older members of the forum can flow together regardless of their position on the UFO situation.

Feel free to bring out or use anything you find may enhance your thread.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Concrete proof is dna,a body,material objects.All this other stuff always and will be debunked by the public except those who believe.Sorry its not fiction but fact.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Of course, we were never alone! We didn’t even know our friendly bacteria ever existed until someone found out about it. So until ‘science’ sets us straight again, we won’t truly know if UFOs exist. I don’t like speculating either because the suspense of waiting for conclusive answers is quite draining. It makes me think too much and worry about nothing at all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join