It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look around you. It’s happening!! (Beginning of UFO disclosure is now!)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

if you think the 'goverments' are going to admit they have been lying to you all this time...then go ahead think that it's your choice.

like i said before if any disclosure statement is made from the goverments about E.T.'s it will not be the whole truth and it will probably be used against you to trick you into conforming to the NWO.

it's just my opinion......and you have yours....nothing wrong with that right ?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

well why dont you tell me the reasons you think this statement was released if i am so wrong ?

Perhaps if you read into some of my previous responses you would have gathered this information. Without it, I'm afraid you simply can't understand the level at which we are now discussing it. I thought I made it fairly clear in my last post that there was something that triggered this response.. You even quoted it. Look harder buddy.

yes because of the internet wich is 'quickening' the info and discussion of this topic.

So you quoted me and responded with a statement that does nothing more than further prove my quote only in a more specific manner? What are you trying to do here? I fail to see where you're going with that statement..

it's your choice to either take the red pill or the blue one....

You're right.. But this doesn't answer any questions or provide a solution. It's a vague statement that anyone can agree with.. Even the person you're arguing with.

all they said is there may be alien life out there somewhere and your making a mountain out of a molehill.

Bravo, you understood what THEY said! However, you fail to grasp the point of my post. It was the timing and pure "randomness" of this clarification or "announcement" if you will that baffles me and others. If you would examine the timeframe they have had to give us this information, why did they just all of the sudden choose to do so now. As The Coward said.. They have had 60 years, and in the past 1-2 several governments and the Vatican have decided to acknowledge extra terrestrial life. Why now? Why not in the past?

so your side of this discussion is just paranoia and speculation ?

No it's not paranoia.. I'm not paranoid of UFO's and ET's at all. If anything I'm hopeful of their discovery or rather THEIR discovery of US. Speculation? Of course.. Isn't that what ATS is all about, speculating? Isn't that what you're doing? Speculating other people's view points and opinions... Maybe you have this wrong.. Maybe you're paranoid?

Next time you choose to quote and argue points I've made, at least make them valid. I like to converse with those who are willing to think critically and outside of the box. If you would like to further communicate, give me some answers and solutions to the questions I've posed. Give me something more than vague generalizations and "Because it's what's popular" answers. Tell me WHY, give me DETAIL..

[edit on 21-5-2008 by ZiggyMojo]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Absolutely no problem at all! Will keep it at that then. But never say never bud. I thought the same thing about the church. That the church would say that aliens are out there and it is alright to believe in them? I believed that would NEVER happen. Look at what happened, Shocker!!

Don't be surprised if heads of other Churches and Religions state the same. If that happens, there is definitely something up.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by The Coward]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I just dont think the vatican wants someone running against religion.So whynot agree its ok to believe in alien life.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
UFOs don't mean Alien!! They are only man made objects, nothing more and nothing less. We need to keep all military technology of the US secret.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
I just dont think the vatican wants someone running against religion.So whynot agree its ok to believe in alien life.

That's one point. Yes, they would not want people to leave the faith. Of course, there are secondary reasons, like money and power. But this could all be triggered by knowledge of something happening in the near future. They had a whole lot of time to come out and say this statement in the past. Why now? Why when governments, agents, media, and presidents, astronauts etc. are all doing so at the same time? Coincidence? “Popular Topic”? Or could there be another reason? I believe that something might be up. Maybe it really is time for some disclosure. If their really is something like the “NWO” I would bet this would be the way it played out, all major of institutions would come together and disclose at least a minimum information.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by The Coward]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Most people would think when u refer to ufos as alien craft.Yeah keep the black projects secret i totally agree.So why would they disclose????Read back 2 pages to the reason i added ehy they wont ever wont ever.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by alienstar]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
the Phoenix Mars lander is going to land Sunday and maybe the statement made by the chief astronomer from the Vatican was because this probe might find signs of life ?.....

A soft touchdown in Mars' northern arctic plains set for Sunday is just the first step for NASA's Phoenix Mars Lander.

www.space.com...
SPACE.com -- Robot to Dig Martian Arctic

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Yeah mars,dont forget they have smokestacks now with smoke coming out also.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

I like to converse with those who are willing to think critically and outside of the box.

is this what you call thinking outside the box ?....

to release this information because it's a hot topic now is pure rubbish.

calling my idea's "rubbish" clearly show's you are not thinking period.

Tell me WHY, give me DETAIL..

you came out the gate calling my idea's "rubbish" and "a cop out"...so no matter what 'detail's' i provide you will still ignore the facts imo.

If you would like to further communicate,

no thanks...

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Justice11

It is incorrect "4 u" (LOL!) to say "god or allah" since "there is no god but ALLAH". If you are interested in "ET" you should read the Qur'an. It even discusses beings made of other states of matter, namely a so called "Jinn" (genie to you) that are apparently Plasma based and can 'read' human mind (because of the e.m. plumbing of the brain). Very interesting discussion among this type gets its own very Sura (chapter) and in it they discuss how they used to sit in listening stations trying to map out the edge of universe but they could never approach the boundary condition since it is Guarded by the Command of "god [that is] allah"!

Proof? That's the punch line! Gotta wait till J-Day. So, go ahead punk, take your chances .. ask yourself, am I feeling 'lucky' This Day?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Well it's obvious I can't get anywhere with you if you are unwilling to look at this from other perspectives.. I was willing to give yours a shot if you could provide some detail as to why these clarifications have been made due to mere popularity. Of course, because you cannot come up with an answer, you resort to what you might consider "sly" or "clever" remarks. At least try making some sense out of what you say.. Make your posts meaningful in rebuttle. Until that point I can only dismiss what you say as "rubbish". You gave me no reason to change my mind.. If anything you gave me more reason to doubt your idea's credibility.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

www.sciencedaily.com...
www.sciencedaily.com...
news.bbc.co.uk...

I didnt say,i dont believe in extraterrestrial intelligent life or ufos.I said there is no concrete proof that its out there.Yeah we got eyewitnesses,pictures,stories etc but no actual proof.Well all know carl sagans theory on life.

1. There are something like 1022 stars in the Universe, and as about one in a million of these stars is a yellow dwarf star like our Sun, this means there are about 1016 Sun-type stars in the Universe.
2. Now one in a million of these Sun-type stars probably has a planetary system similar to that of our Sun’s. Therefore there are about 1010 planetary systems in the Universe.
3. One in a million of these planetary systems must have a planet similar to that of Earth, and life must have evolved on those planets in the same manner in which it has evolved here on Earth. Therefore, there are at least 10,000 planets in the Universe that have life on them.

www.apologeticspress.org...

The only conclusion that can be drawn currently is that science has produced no credible evidence of intelligent life in outer space. There have been many speculations and opinions offered, but empirical evidence for the existence of extraterrestrial life is completely lacking. A good suggestion might be, therefore, that we spend our time on more important pursuits.

I'm sure that I'm way late on this...but here it goes. Dude, what you just said is wrong on so many levels that it is almost unbelieveable.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

Check the links before you reply.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by alienstar]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

"There are something like 1022 stars in the Universe?" Am I missing something or did you propose that there are little more than one thousand stars in the universe?

OH, ok. Scientific Notation. Next time write it like this 10/\22. I was thinking you were a major moron dude

[edit on 21-5-2008 by Threadfall]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Concrete proof is dna,a body,material objects.All this other stuff always and will be debunked by the public except those who believe.Sorry its not fiction but fact.

and just who, my good man, is to say that we dont have dna, a body, and material objects? people have videos of those things. and even if they were all fake (extremely unlikely for thousands of videos, predictions and testimonies to be all fake), do you think the government would let people keep those things in their homes? theyd have to be much, much, much more retarded than they are to just say "ok, theyre keeping dead alien bodies and space crafts that could be very valuable to us, and would cause a panic if they went public, and could be a possible threat to national security, as well as spread unknown diseases, but lets not go over their and threaten them, swear them to secrecy, and confiscate all their alien relics"

and even if millions of things, people, gov coverups, carvings, videos, pictures, recordings and more were all fake and lies, absence of evidence doesnt mean evidence of absence.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Let me clarify..........there is no evidence to support the government is going to disclose anytime and there is no proof that alien life exist except for our own personal trials and beliefs.There is not one shred of concrete proof.Everything always geta debunked.I never said i dont believe in e.t. life.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Since when do UFOs and ET intertwine? Well maybe they are maybe they are not, and the latter fabricated by the human mind. Then again.....make believers out of non-believers. Makes money...atleast. Well I do not know what I am talking about for I'm not a witness. But I try to judge wisely, atleast.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
the mandatory change to converter box thing is a pretty good sign too. why wouldnt they want antenna signals getting mixed up with awsome alien signals? dude

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

I think we need to keep God out of the equation. Disclosure of UFOs is what the thread is about. This could quickly become a thread about Christianity and why we should or shouldn't believe etc etc etc. It won't work.

Let's keep to the topic and it will be a happy thread

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join