It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Look around you. It’s happening!! (Beginning of UFO disclosure is now!)

page: 18
68
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by morthn1waytoskinacat
 


Yeah alien star is a new found star yah




posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by alienstar
 


That...doesn't....make....any sense in relation to my statement, but I guess as long as it makes you laugh......



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward
 


THANK YOU for all the links! Thats great to have so many in one place...now I have a nights worth to get lost in.
Its my opinion that we have been being groomed for the truth for awhile now, 'they' have been doing it with crop circles, trying to advance our thinking more for whatever reasons. 'They' are showing themselves more, for longer time periods, in more public of venues. The gov is readying to slowly let us in on what the know, as is the Vatican. With the masses of observatories they have rushed to get into, only a moron would think they just had a boost of enthusiasm in watching the constellations.
I have to laugh at those who believe they are here for 'war' and that we are gearing up to fight with them, how absurd. Firstly, we have proof they have visited us since the beginning, second, come on...does anyone REALLY think if they wanted to 'take us over' we would stand a chance?! Please, if thats really what they intended we would have long since been made slaves. As for abductions, well, we take animals from the wild all the time and do things to them that are for their own good, I have to believe this is the same thing.
I cant wait
I do not believe for one second what they are releasing right now is the best of what they have, and no where near the whole of what they know...but it is a start. Media is letting down their guard a bit...but I still hear the same sarcastic jokes from news anchors which infuriate me when they do that. I dont think most who don't believe are listening any less to the likes of Shriber and other debunkers, their audiences don't want to know truths anymore than they do. Won't they just @%&! when it hits em. I for one will be the first to tune into Coast to Coast and see what Shrieber and the like have to say when Art says...are we all just having mass illusions?

Fear does funny things to people...it can make them deaf, blind and dumb.I for one am excited and trying to follow it all the best I can.



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
www.sciencedaily.com...
www.sciencedaily.com...
news.bbc.co.uk...

I didnt say,i dont believe in extraterrestrial intelligent life or ufos.I said there is no concrete proof that its out there.Yeah we got eyewitnesses,pictures,stories etc but no actual proof.Well all know carl sagans theory on life.

1. There are something like 1022 stars in the Universe, and as about one in a million of these stars is a yellow dwarf star like our Sun, this means there are about 1016 Sun-type stars in the Universe.
2. Now one in a million of these Sun-type stars probably has a planetary system similar to that of our Sun’s. Therefore there are about 1010 planetary systems in the Universe.
3. One in a million of these planetary systems must have a planet similar to that of Earth, and life must have evolved on those planets in the same manner in which it has evolved here on Earth. Therefore, there are at least 10,000 planets in the Universe that have life on them.


www.apologeticspress.org...

The only conclusion that can be drawn currently is that science has produced no credible evidence of intelligent life in outer space. There have been many speculations and opinions offered, but empirical evidence for the existence of extraterrestrial life is completely lacking. A good suggestion might be, therefore, that we spend our time on more important pursuits.


You numbers are way off friend. There are about 100 billion stars in our galaxy alone, and probably about 100 billion or more galaxies in the universe. And that's just a guess, as we have no way of knowing for sure. So, 10,000 planets in the universe that could possibly harbor life? Not likely. More like 10,000 planets per galaxy, and most likely, more...
Assuming, by my numbers that every sun like star in our galaxy has a solar system, that leaves approximately 1,000,000 Earth-like planets in our galaxy, alone. So, assuming the Milky way to be average we can assume there are roughly 100 Million Billion Earth-like planets in the universe that could harbor life in the context that we are familiar with. This doesn't count the the planets where life could exist that is totally alien to us and our concepts of what life is.



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more....it has started. It will take some time. I think by 2010 we'll all know the true reality of UFOs and ETs. Just my gut feeling and what I'm seeing helps boost my claim



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Disclosure is an echo of more of the same. There are more threads than one can care to count about imminent disclosure. Soon soon soon soon ... Don't hold your collective breaths.

Whats unfolding in government agencies is that they are simply emptying their decades old private closets that once warranted guarded security interests. Be sure there are some interesting and notable content. But Nothing that has been released to date has been or will be the "magic bullet" the "killer claim" that offers irrefutable evidence of UFO's or Aliens exist.

In this day and age of instant communication and civilian media capabilities - it is increasingly difficult to keep something that is presumably global so quiet for so long. No government body can quell that. I do enjoy the subject matter allot but its increasingly collapsing under the weight of its own excuses each month and passing year.

Current day episodes are spartan and have yet to hold up. People are too willing to accept and embrace grand claims and anomalies which further spirals objectivity out of control.

So Disclosure...yeah. Someone same time next month will pontificate the same points. If people want to wear out the word Disclosure to the point it becomes worthless - I guess thats fine.



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I completely agree with the OP in that we are seeing an increase in the amount of exposure to the possibility that extra-T's exist, although I'm still not sure of the reasoning behind it. As far as the mainstream media goes, you can never really be sure at all why they "push" certain issues or decide to "lean towards" more of a certain type of issue. It could be simply because they find that people are more interested in hearing about stories like this and they get more ratings that way.

What I do find very intriguing is that the Vatican announced that it is not necissarily against God to believe in them. The question to me is, why did they choose this time to announce that? Could it merely be due to the current Pope's more scientifically prone personality, or is it something deeper, that only would be known through the secret and ancient texts that lie deep within the Vatican? Whatever the reason is that we are seeing more exposure in U.S. mainstream media, the fact that the Vatican plays a very large influence on America and its media should not be overlooked.


[edit on 5-6-2008 by Azurus]

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Azurus]



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon
You numbers are way off friend. There are about 100 billion stars in our galaxy alone, and probably about 100 billion or more galaxies in the universe. And that's just a guess, as we have no way of knowing for sure. So, 10,000 planets in the universe that could possibly harbor life? Not likely. More like 10,000 planets per galaxy, and most likely, more...
Assuming, by my numbers that every sun like star in our galaxy has a solar system, that leaves approximately 1,000,000 Earth-like planets in our galaxy, alone. So, assuming the Milky way to be average we can assume there are roughly 100 Million Billion Earth-like planets in the universe that could harbor life in the context that we are familiar with. This doesn't count the the planets where life could exist that is totally alien to us and our concepts of what life is.

And yet.. people still think that we are alone. I can only imagine that it is pure ego or fear that makes them harbor such ideas in the face of such staggering statistics.
I think maybe they should take a look at this LINK to put it all in perspective.



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I hope there is life...if we ever find it in my lifetime,well coolbeans.Fact remains we are alone in this universe.



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar
 


Only to you that is a fact. Saying that is like calling everyone who has had contact be it positive or negative liars..

I am sure that was not your intent. But when you say something like that it seems like you are designating anyone claiming contact a liar because it has not happened to you. Please think about how you phrase things or you could affend some very good people who have done nothing to you and never asked for these things to happen to them to begin with. Its better to say that the fact is I believe we are alone until I find my own proof. Because that is a more accurate statement. It is your belief that we are alone when people tell you they have seen them firsthand.



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Im not ignoring the facts of encounters or those abducted.But this alone still isnt proof of anything.Dont you think if the world as as a whole believed in it..it would have picked up on it,funded it...taken these people for study etc.If a chance they themselves could come within contact?Sorry its a opinion,didnt call anyone a liar.



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice
 


I'v heard that regurgetated so many times. Its funny, you are almost quoting someone. Or should I say quoting propaganda?

You're saying that our interest in this is due to our own faults, our boring lives an d inadequacies. Therefore we should not concern ourselves with anything other than paying our taxes and eventually dieing? Surely, that would mean that you, being a Christian you are a hypocrite? Wouldn't that mean that all scientists who dream about the future, who experiment to attain knowledge are all just victims of their own silly little pathetic lives?

A lack of curiosity didn't get us where we are today technology wise.

What about you? People like you don't like the idea of Extra-terestrial life as it implies that there are being that exceed our own intelligences and purhaps means that God isn't the God that you thought it was. You're absolutely terrified of change and the established way of thinking in modern-day life - you'd prefer to live out your life and fade away into nothingness as you're heaven awaits and the heathens will burn in hell. Do as you're told and you'll be given a smiley face.

Does that sound as patronising and arrogant as your statement did? I hope it does.



And regarding the rest of your post, its obvious to me that you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about as far as the soldiers in Iraq are concerned. I used to have the same thought-pattern as you, until I actually joined the military (which i'm sure you'll never do). Why would it disgrace the soldiers to say that they are fighting for nothing? Sure they're over there fighting but please don't give me the old "war on terror" BS, because alot of people have lost their lives for absolutely nothing.

You sould like a very obedient slave. Please, learn to think for yourself, like some of us are trying to do - we've heard it all before.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by dodgygeeza]

[edit on 5-6-2008 by dodgygeeza]



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon
 


I guess you didnt read the links posted either huh?
Its in scientific equation.



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The Vatican is simply covering its bases.
They don't want to be looked out as "out of touch" or irrelevant in academics when living microbial life forms begin to pop up on other planets and moons. Its as simple as that.

Their old hat standard holds that life was created and exists solely on Earth. SO that ideal has been revised. They simply don't need the repeat embarrassments like the Earth being the center of the Universe.

With so many planets orbiting stars outside our system. With the increasing chance likelihood that we will find the building blocks of life or microbial life nearby planets and moons, its time to embrace those odds now. I don't see any of this being a building wave of imminent disclosure. Keep it simple and it make so much more sense.



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nullster
 


Actually they dont want someone contending with religious beliefs.



posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
We are still alone in this universe cause they is no concrete proof that life exist out there.We can debate this all we want.


Correction. You still believe we are alone in this universe. Lack of proof of existance is hardly proof of non-existance.



posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by alienstar
 


Only to you that is a fact. Saying that is like calling everyone who has had contact be it positive or negative liars..

I am sure that was not your intent. But when you say something like that it seems like you are designating anyone claiming contact a liar because it has not happened to you. Please think about how you phrase things or you could affend some very good people who have done nothing to you and never asked for these things to happen to them to begin with. Its better to say that the fact is I believe we are alone until I find my own proof. Because that is a more accurate statement. It is your belief that we are alone when people tell you they have seen them firsthand.



Why should you believe the contactees? All they have is a story and nothing else. I've seen a landed craft with small very slender beings but I don't expect anyone to take my claim as hard proof of anything. You'd have to be a little out of touch with reality to believe a stranger's claims of anything w/o hard proof. You really need to accept the fact that we have a ton of stories but little else. And since today the basic UFO sighting and abduction story is part of pop culture just abotu anyone can fabricate a good authentic sounding story. The only reports of value are those from before this whole thing became popular knowledge. Even video and photographic evidence is highly suspect when any joker with a gaming computer and the right software can create a very high quality fake. Hell people still accept the WTC helicopter UFO video as real even AFTER the person who made it came forward to the Scifi channel many years ago. Too many people want to believe but not very many want to KNOW. Knowing requires proof. Belife does not.



posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
The Vatican is simply covering its bases.
They don't want to be looked out as "out of touch" or irrelevant in academics when living microbial life forms begin to pop up on other planets and moons. Its as simple as that.

Their old hat standard holds that life was created and exists solely on Earth. SO that ideal has been revised. They simply don't need the repeat embarrassments like the Earth being the center of the Universe.

With so many planets orbiting stars outside our system. With the increasing chance likelihood that we will find the building blocks of life or microbial life nearby planets and moons, its time to embrace those odds now. I don't see any of this being a building wave of imminent disclosure. Keep it simple and it make so much more sense.





The vatican specifically announced the possible existence of "intelligent life".




'The search for forms of extraterrestrial life does not contradict belief in God. — Just as there are multiple forms of life on earth, so there could exist intelligent beings in outer space created by God


It did not seem to point to the discovery of bacteria or micro-organisms found on other planets, and if it was intended to indicate those types of life forms it would be very easy to make that clear. From my experience on how the vatican reacts to science, I would say they disregard many scientific claims, specifically large ones like this, so this is very unusual.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by Azurus]



posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by alienstar
 


there are no aliens! they are angels and demons. believe in GOD!!



posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
Disclosure is an echo of more of the same. There are more threads than one can care to count about imminent disclosure. Soon soon soon soon ... Don't hold your collective breaths.

Whats unfolding in government agencies is that they are simply emptying their decades old private closets that once warranted guarded security interests. Be sure there are some interesting and notable content. But Nothing that has been released to date has been or will be the "magic bullet" the "killer claim" that offers irrefutable evidence of UFO's or Aliens exist.

In this day and age of instant communication and civilian media capabilities - it is increasingly difficult to keep something that is presumably global so quiet for so long. No government body can quell that. I do enjoy the subject matter allot but its increasingly collapsing under the weight of its own excuses each month and passing year.

Current day episodes are spartan and have yet to hold up. People are too willing to accept and embrace grand claims and anomalies which further spirals objectivity out of control.

So Disclosure...yeah. Someone same time next month will pontificate the same points. If people want to wear out the word Disclosure to the point it becomes worthless - I guess thats fine.




right.
REAL DISCLOSE..
in what form?(who owns the media? what for?
when?(as always ´SOON´..like a mantra )
whose? (what political background?)

ONE THING IS SURE:
REAL disINFO is going on. the elite is clever and powerful.

free this nation from spiritual, economical ticks..
use direct democracy.

cheers


[edit on 30-6-2008 by anti72]

[edit on 30-6-2008 by anti72]



new topics

top topics



 
68
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

log in

join