It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can no one prove a Masonic conspiracy?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
>SNIP< [Mod edit of quote of previously deleted material]

That is so sophisticated, Terry. Had I written that, I would be warned and all manner of threats made to silence me.

However - that you are even delving into these forms of characterizations should adequately address to the audience the literal low class individual you are dealing with.

Now Terry.

It seems you are having difficulty dealing with the reality that there is no Masonic conspiracy, that the problem comes from infiltration of Masonic systems, utilizing their organizational structure, and then pinning the carnage on Masons themselves.

Rather convenient.

People need to come to grasp with the idea of "parasitic" or "vampire" force structures as part of the secret society systems.

I don't see where Terry has dealt with this, being more focused on simplistic history fused to his own conjectures.

Go ahead Terry.

Tell me how important you are to the core of the system in play.

There are 3 power structures -

1) Money - controlled by Jews (Rothschild). 4 of the 5 Fed Reserve Board Directors are Jews. It is their money. They print it, the do what they want with it. The carnage that ensues the people be damned

2) Media - controlled by Jews. Estimated that nearly 85% of the media reach is owned by Zionist controlled factions, yet people want to scream about how Mason's are the bogeymen? Please. If Mason's controlled the press, then you can start to go after Mason's for having such power.

They control neither the Money nor the Media.

3) Black-ops - Controlled by? Unknown. Here is where you clearly have some really dark and evil stuff going on. Most likely there is a lot of OTO business there. Again. Not Masonry. It is Judaism (Kabballah) grafted onto Masonry and modified to fit a particular metaphysical vein.

However, my suspicions are that there is a core of Masonic control deep in the inner core of black ops and that they are working for humanity in the face of the two overt power structures of Money and Media.

All of this is what makes our study fascinating.

>SNIP<

[edit on 6/11/2008 by yeahright]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by android1296

he would be flagged as a potential terrorist and perhaps even put on a "no fly list".

Good, cause you make me feel like one. If I saw you in person, someone could definitely come to the conclusion that I might be a terrorist. Yes.

You really think you are going to be a big bad ass and "rip my throat out"?

Nope. I said "I'll rip you a new one" ... and called you swine (in a U2U).

Do you realize what an inconsequential ignorant buffoon I find you to be?

ditto

You cannot leave off the Jewish element.

Please, do elaborate. Your eloquence is really staggering. Tell me all about the Jews.

Why can't you deal with the Jewish part of the equation, Terry?

Since you've hijacked the thread by jumping in and insulting me ... please elaborate more on this equation. You have the floor now. We are all ears about the big bad Jews. Tell us more.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
Dudes, you both realize you are looking at getting yourselves banned, right? Look, if you can't talk to each other reasonably, then you need to leave this thread.

>SNIP< [Mod edit of reference to previously deleted content]

All I have said is that Terry is not doing a good job and has not convinced me and others that he has even remotely begun to speak about how Masonry is really into some grand conspiracy.

He speaks about infiltrations of Masonry by rogue force. How do you go from a rogue force and then try to link it all to some grand Masonic conspiracy?

We are dealing with rogue infiltration forces and not Masonry.

Duh! So complicated? Not.

So why try to lump all Masons into having to defend themselves from the actions of admitted rogue force?

This is the question everyone should as Terry as this is the heart of his argument.

Hammer the guy and not let the guy present what becomes absurd logic.

Rogue force = Rogue Force

Rogue force does not equal Masonry.

We can save a lot of time just forcing the guy to deal with this arguments seeing how he wants to promote his vaunted upcoming book.

If he can't take the criticism, perhaps he should stop begging people to go get his book?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by android1296

All I have said is that Terry is not doing a good job and has not convinced me and others that he has even remotely begun to speak about how Masonry is really into some grand conspiracy.

Liar.

This is what you said:

"so tired of watching this guy blab on and on"

"we can assume he has grown up beyond his third grade"

"he wants to whine about"

"then he can be counted as a man who has grown up instead of the little whining kid"

"All I have said is .." "All I have said is .." Ya, that's all you said. And it was enough to get the desired effect. You got it pal. This time I ain't backing off. I'll take it to whatever level it needs to be taken.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men

You cannot leave off the Jewish element.

Please, do elaborate. Your eloquence is really staggering. Tell me all about the Jews.

Why can't you deal with the Jewish part of the equation, Terry?

Wait a minute, Terry. You have called me a bitch, swine, and other forms of rather colorful use of words typically used by Jewish trolling groups, and you want to whine about how others don't have the "eloquence" of such a highly gifted talent as you?

You send me U2U's calling me "your bitch" and you want to get in front of this audience and try to pass yourself off for what you clearly are not.

Dude.

Where is the grand Masonic conspiracy?

You want to deal with Jews>

I have already raised issues. How about you explain how the largest paramilitary group in Iraq is supported by JINSA? These are REAL conspiracies.

The largest controlling private Iraqi militia is endorsed by JINSA.

Is JINSA "Masonic" or "Jewish"?

You want to talk about REAL MASS CRIME?

You think Masons were behind going to war with Iraq? Or is the truth closer to Israel?

You think we in the know in positions of advice and power don't fight all the time against the insane evil we see everyday? That all of us are part of some great grand evil conspiracy? You think we don't know this evil conspiracy better than you?

Let's get this straight so you can understand how the game is played.

This is a conspiracy site. You are a lunatic conspiracy theorist. You fail to deal with the Jewish equation. Jewish group strategy and Jewish group tactics. You fail to tell people that you are part of a larger Internet group charged with shaping public opinion

Since you've hijacked the thread by jumping in and insulting me ... please elaborate more on this equation. You have the floor now. We are all ears about the big bad Jews. Tell us more.

Nice try. You are sounding like some ignorant Jewish hasbara deflection operation. I see you want to use the term MASONS in a manner that you will not use relative to the word JEWS.

Why is that seeing how there is an intricate link between Judaism and Western civilization and the destruction of the Mystery Schools?

I know Terry - your research does not go back far enough and you are not give the information that you cannot steal. But we think we have you pegged now. Your language is a dead give away.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by android1296]

[edit on 11-6-2008 by android1296]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by android1296

"All I have said is .." "All I have said is .." Ya, that's all you said. And it was enough to get the desired effect. You got it pal. This time I ain't backing off. I'll take it to whatever level it needs to be taken.

What is wrong with those quotes? So far, I have been very honest relative to you and your reaction clearly validates that you have nothing to stand on and better yet, we are going to make a laughing stock out of you with this book of yours.

So you are admitting that there are rogue elements infiltrating Masonry and then you try to blab on and on and pretend that these infiltrations are representative of Masonry itself.

Hey. As one of the readers here, I have had enough of the assault on my intelligence and am just speaking up.

Where is the grand conspiracy, Terry? Or is this again the rogue infiltrations, and hence have nothing really do to with Masonry?

See?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Why are you so inept and senile that you can't even quote other people correctly? Every single post, you mix up what the other person said with what you said. You are the only one that can't do it right. The only one.

...But the stuff on dem jooos is gold. Pures gold!!
Please educate us more on the perils of the Jewish conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Why are you so inept and senile that you can't even quote other people correctly? Every single post, you mix up what the other person said with what you said. You are the only one that can't do it right. The only one.

...But the stuff on dem jooos is gold. Pures gold!!
Please educate us more on the perils of the Jewish conspiracy.

Is this the best you got in rebuttal?

lol..

Terry. Let's face it. You are a shill. Sorry to blow your cover mate.

And for the record. I don't make my living as an Internet shill, so I don't care so much for the waste of time. I focus on you clearly and know precisely how I structured my responses.

If you are not educated enough to figure out the method and tactics, why are you trying to blame me.

Now.

Can you please go back to telling us where this grand Masonic conspiracy exists? And why are you so scared of dealing with the Jewish part of the equation? You mention the Kabballists and yet you don't want to speak about the Jewish element?

Why are you so arrogant and puffed up as if this is all some taboo subject?

What is so taboo about dealing with reality?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

HAHAHA!!

You did it again. You can't even quote right.

You are pathetic.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Personally I think that both of you are incorrect, if indeed you actually hold the stance that you have taken in this 'fight'. I would be more than happy to enter into a discussion on these topics and to discuss why neither the Jews or the Masons have absolute or even far reaching control, conspiratorially or otherwise, but if all that either of you are interested in is knuckle dusting I think we would all be obliged if the matter was taken outside...perhaps Intrepid could set up a Secret Societies Fight Club Pub for the purpose. As amusing as it has been we are rapidly shifting to dull and pointless.

Some Jews are powerful, some Masons are and have been powerful, but control is another matter entirely. A 'Jewish conspiracy' did indeed exist in the 1500s and the Masons certainly had significant influence during the enlightenment, but as with all things as soon as these 'conspiracies' became common knowledge their effectiveness passed and the 'power' of influence moved to other bodies and in some cases different hands.

There are many other secret societies you know, some of them are actually secret too. In all cases though, they are usually a tool of others and though some of those who utilise these tools are Jewish or Masonic, they are just as likely to be Catholic or Baptists or indeed atheist or Anglican. All affiliations pale in comparison to their bond to profit and power.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Okay I've just gone back through several posts and edited the ones that had any salvagable material included and blew up the ones that didn't. And I'm sure a couple of you guys won't agree with what I selected.

There's a simple remedy - don't attack or threaten anyone. If that happens you run the risk of someone making a subjective decision about how to handle it.

Everyone on this thread is intelligent enough to make their points in a mature way. Choosing not to is an egregious mistake. If your points don't stand up to questioning, or if you have to resort to schoolyard tactics, then maybe your points aren't so valid after all.

Please continue the discussion in a respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in, at the very least, the thread being closed. Which would be a shame. Remember, there's an audience here beyond your "opponent". Your ability to make a point in an intellectual manner will go a long way towards the opinions of your audience about the point you're attempting to make.

It's a busy thread on a busy forum at a busy site. We have neither the time nor the inclination to micromanage adults acting like it's the last day of school in a junior high cafeteria.

Please gentlemen, show some decorum.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
[Mod edit-

I'm not going to catch them all. Don't add to the problem. If you have an issue, submit a complaint/suggestion from the Member Center or hit the ALERT button at the bottom of every post. ]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Sorry for letting that guy push my buttons, and I'm sorry for indulging in stupidity, pride, even vulgarity. Sorry to the entire ATS.

(Just to let everyone know, I didn't just go bonkers because of this one thread. He has had a public vendetta against me and this latest unprovoked insult was for me the last straw.)

Yes, you are right, KilgoreTrout. There is no monolithic conspiracy - of the Jews, the Masons, the Illuminati, the Jesuits, nor of little one-eyed flying purple people-eaters.

Money is the common denominator in all nefarious activities worth their salt, and if there were one monolithic cabal at the top above everything, the ties that bind the conspirators would be financial.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

reply to post by KilgoreTrout

(Just to let everyone know, I didn't just go bonkers because of this one thread. He has had a public vendetta against me and this latest unprovoked insult was for me the last straw.)

Sorry mate. I believe you tried to attack the guys blog first and that got his attention. Then you used a lot of terms that we can all research and we find that you are using terms used by known Jewish troll groups.

Sorta makes you suspect and compromised at this stage. I am not buying your apologies nor your rationalism and would have preferred to see you banned for assaulting and insulting our intelligence.

But hey. Your Mason bashing fits with the current Jewish controlled media.

Money is the common denominator in all nefarious activities worth their salt, and if there were one monolithic cabal at the top above everything, the ties that bind the conspirators would be financial.

4 of the 5 controllers of the Federal Reserve are Jews. I guess this little secret society is pretty closed to the goy now, isn't it? And you are going to deny the Rockefeller/Rothschild connection to the Federal Reserve creation?

Or are you going to pin that one on Mason's too?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
[Mod edit - please address the topic and not "issues" with the person. If you think there's a problem, send a complaint or alert.

Thanks.]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
[Mod edit - off topic. If you have something that needs to be addressed please send a complaint/suggestion via the Member Center or the Alert button at the bottom of every post]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by luciferianx

Then you used a lot of terms that we can all research and we find that you are using terms used by known Jewish troll groups.

Could you expand on which terms are used this way?

I've seen David Icke accused by the ADL of using terms such as "Illuminati" or "Masons" as code words for a Jewish conspiracy. (Jon Ronson interview)

Where does these accusations come from anyway?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I am so confused. Two Anti Masons debating each other about who's conspiracy is right huh?

Ironically.. I tend to agree with Fire though lol. I don't know why so many conspiracy theorist tend to be so blatantly antisemitic..

It just saddens me neither of you know what Masonry is. Perhaps you wouldn't act this way.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men

Thanks for all the info in your reply. I will read about the things that you mentioned and that I didn't know about. I'm still waiting for you to give me your opinion about if you think cronyism occurs often in masonry and if you think this is a problem.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join