It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Well I think the Greys are more scared of us then we are of them. I think the that they only reason we have to be afraid of them is their looks. Greys are monitering us from above and I bet they have seen how brutal humans have been so they will not have open arms if they confront us.

When aliens abduct us I think they are doing us a favor by erasing our memory if we did remember what they did to us we would go crazy and kill ourselves.

I dont think that humans are scared of these creatures more curious and fascinated, not scared. Thats why we continue to search for them

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
Time for me to make camp too, gotta keep an eye on the fireworks stand.

Miss green: Supposedly they like Ice cream. One liked strawberry as a matter of fact. I don't remember where it came from though.

A grey liking ice cream? Cant see it myself, cant see them liking very much at all really. To be that thin I dont think they can eat very much, probably just absorb energy and those human endocrine hormones they seem to like, but ice cream... no prob not. lol
It sure was strange to see them in my 3rd eye actually looking bored though, its not an emotion Id expect them to have. They also didnt look like the classic pic we get shown, they were more skeleton and boney. and white, very white.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennytrain123

When aliens abduct us I think they are doing us a favor by erasing our memory if we did remember what they did to us we would go crazy and kill ourselves.

The problem is they dont seem to erase the whole experience though do they, we remember the start and end but nothing inbetween, which still drives us crazy so whats the point. Eraze the whole thing please or just dont bother Id rather know all of it than only bits. Ive really really tried to remember the middle part but the method of memory erasing is so powerful I just cant. Id love to know how they do it.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
can i ask why do people believe in greys in the first place ?

did i miss something ? is there a thread on ATS i should know about.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by HatFoilTin
can i ask why do people believe in greys in the first place ?

did i miss something ? is there a thread on ATS i should know about.

The mere fact we are discussing why we are afraid of them yes does point to the fact they are real, of course they are real and I whont get into this discussion as its been done countless times before. For you to say they dont exist is saying we are all there is, we are everything we are the only ones..well no Im sorry we are not. Oh and did you know there are even more Et s..yes others exist also!

WE live in a strange state of affairs at the moment where our reality is controlled by others including greys. We must realize this or forever be trapped in this false "matrix" we find ourselves in. YES of course greys exist what a strange thing for you to question.

The questions you should be asking is why are they here? What do they want and when will we be told, not are they real.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Time for me to make camp too, gotta keep an eye on the fireworks stand.

Miss green: Supposedly they like Ice cream. One liked strawberry as a matter of fact. I don't remember where it came from though.

A grey liking ice cream? Cant see it myself, cant see them liking very much at all really. To be that thin I dont think they can eat very much, probably just absorb energy and those human endocrine hormones they seem to like, but ice cream... no prob not. lol
It sure was strange to see them in my 3rd eye actually looking bored though, its not an emotion Id expect them to have. They also didnt look like the classic pic we get shown, they were more skeleton and boney. and white, very white.

archive.alienzoo.com...

Whenever a show promises that much, Murphy's 3rd Law of Disinformation suggests that it simply MUST include something that casts doubt on all that blazing TRUTH breaking through. In UFO COVERUP LIVE, it was the silhouetted, electronically filtered voice testimony by two supposed U.S. intelligence agents (called "Falcon" and "Condor") that pushed the show over the top. Curiously, the story they told might actually have been founded in fact -- that a living alien, EBE-1 (an extraterrestrial biological entity, or "Grey") survived a UFO crash in the Southwest, and that EBE-1 provided incredible information to our government in utmost secrecy. Many of the things claimed about EBE-1 proved to be a very tall order for the American (and world) public to swallow. But then Falcon and Condor mentioned that EBE had specific food preferences during his stay here on earth, and one of his favorite foods was STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM. And that was the cold lump in the throat that people just couldn't swallow at all.

That one remark brought on the laughter, smirks, and winks. The show is remembered as THE STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM UFO SHOW. It made no difference how many facts about the coverup had just been laid bare. It made no difference that Linda Moulton Howe made persuasive arguments for alien involvement in cattle mutilations, or that William Moore, Jaime Shandera, and Stanton Friedman made a convincing case that the Roswell incident really was the crash of an ET UFO. After the strawberry ice cream comment, most of the viewers cracked up with laughter. It turned delicate secret realities into the "absurd," and most viewers walked away feeling they had just been "had", and that good ol' Mike Farrell had just put one over on them big time, with help from AT&T.

so who knows, really.

I really don't see them as emotionless 'robots' though. I wish I could explain it.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

[. But then Falcon and Condor mentioned that EBE had specific food preferences during his stay here on earth, and one of his favorite foods was STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM. And that was the cold lump in the throat that people just couldn't swallow at all.

That one remark brought on the laughter, smirks, and winks. The show is remembered as THE STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM UFO SHOW. It made no difference how many facts about the coverup had just been laid bare. It made no difference that Linda Moulton Howe made persuasive arguments for alien involvement in cattle mutilations, or that William Moore, Jaime Shandera, and Stanton Friedman made a convincing case that the Roswell incident really was the crash of an ET UFO. After the strawberry ice cream comment, most of the viewers cracked up with laughter. It turned delicate secret realities into the "absurd," and most viewers walked away feeling they had just been "had", and that good ol' Mike Farrell had just put one over on them big time, with help from AT&T.

so who knows, really.

I really don't see them as emotionless 'robots' though. I wish I could explain it.

WOW yes it seems they do like strawberry icecream, this is brilliant thanks for posting this. I really would find it hard to imagine them eating ice cream but hey anythings possible. So Ironman has a good point travelling in that van of his then lol
Maybe next time they come visiting as long as they dont paralyse us we might be able to offer them ice cream lol

Its a shame this is the only point the public picked up on as there is some really interesting stuff in the link you provided. Maybe they added that just as a light hearted moment but it back fired on them.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Ice cream?... ICE CREAM?.
Does it look like I'm running a business here?!!!
I've got 99 problems, but a gray ain't one of 'em!

Though... thinking on, there's a small bucket near me
that is very similar to the galaxy... hundred's & thousands.

There's another bucket to my left, the contents of this one are
mine and I'll be a gentleman and not say what's in it.

We're travelling thru that darn time tunnel again, apparently
Ramius is checking out The Philidelphia Experiment... whatever
that is.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
reply to post by Mr Green

Ice cream?... ICE CREAM?.
Does it look like I'm running a business here?!!!
I've got 99 problems, but a gray ain't one of 'em!

Though... thinking on, there's a small bucket near me
that is very similar to the galaxy... hundred's & thousands.

We're travelling thru that darn time tunnel again, apparently
Ramius is checking out The Philidelphia Experiment... whatever
that is.

99 problems but a grey aint one...
how clever you are.

Yes looks like you will now have to run a business from that van of yours as well as travel down those time tunnels in it.....seems those you hunt actually like ice cream...and you've got the van. You could take turns in who whips and who sprays.

MG

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
better keep tabs on who u give strawberry ice cream to, Iron.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Hey Im gonna post in that aliens eating humans thread your link to show they dont eat us at all they eat ICECREAM! Its got way too serious in there , people need to know they have a sweet tooth not a taste for humans.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
lol good idea

anything new over where you are

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Not much, I keep getting a strange sound coming out of my speakers whilst on ATS do you? It dont happen on any other site and its like a frequency thing, a MOD said it was to do with moblie phones
The other week it changed slightly and made me look out of the window, I saw a fleet of UFO s go over it was like they were the cause of the noise. There was 3 small cigar shaped ones in a triangle formation then bringing up the rear was a much larger one, they glided over slowly with no noise.

Very cool to watch.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
No sounds out of my speakers, except my music. Course, my parents would call it 'noise' anyway.

Nice sight I bet. I wish I could see some. I havent seen any UFOs as of late

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Humph! It seems you, Ms. Green were nearer the
truth than anyone suspected.
After talking to certain indviduals who were involved
in the Philidelphia experiment, Ramius has offered to
'sell' frozen confectionary to visitors from elsewhere,
under the idea that we would obtain information about
their plans.

I stood at a cold windy Naval yard and listened to his
'Sean Connery'-like auditory about how we could serving
humanity and choc-ices in one fell swoop!

Anyway, I have a plan of my own... it's just getting
'p*sstickles' to freeze correctly, it's a problem but I
know I have pheonominal capacity to overcome that
darn ass-probing scum.

Ramius has just looked over my shoulder and read this post.
He's chuckling and saying I have guessed his motives!

Time will tell what will be our choc-ces and lemon tops.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by IronMan]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

Just keep them off the second shelf! The second shelf is mine.
That's where I keep my rootbeers and my double-thick Oreo cookies. Nobody touches the second shelf but me.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

And if your P*ss tickles you mind want to see the Doc!
No oneliners...REALLY!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasili OH BOY Borodin
reply to post by IronMan

Just keep them off the second shelf! The second shelf is mine.
That's where I keep my rootbeers and my double-thick Oreo cookies. Nobody touches the second shelf but me.

Better watch out, I'm a thief of Double Stuft Oreos.

Speaking of Ice cream... brb

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasili OH BOY Borodin

This is outrageous!
You see the bucket?... yeah, the one on my left?
Well that's where I'm storing my stuff.
Listen Vas, when the fit hits the shan, somebody's
gonna have stay behind at school and deal wiv'
these suckas.

Let's just hope that when push comes to shove,
These babies will do the job and send those pee-
licking b*stards back to Catherine Zeta Reticuli.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
...Oh and slight jibes at my condition isn't very
nice. I can't help it, it's probably something I picked
up off the Mothership's hull.

AND NEVER INTERRUPT ME, okay? Not if there's a fire,
not even if you hear the sound of a thud from corner of
the van coming from there that can only be a decaying
human body and you have to hold a hanky to your face
because the stench is so thick that you think you're going
to faint.
Even then, don't come knocking. Or, if it's election night,
and you're excited and you wanna celebrate because some
fudgepacker that you date has been elected the first queer
president of the United States and he's going to have you
down to Camp David, and you want someone to share the
moment with. Even then, don't knock. Not on this door.
Not for ANY reason. Do you get me, sweetheart?

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join