It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
reply to post by Vasili OH BOY Borodin

Listen Vas, when the fit hits the shan, somebody's
gonna have stay behind at school and deal wiv'
these suckas.

Well mister, you figure out a way to study!
Do you know how popular I am? I am so popular.
Everybody loves me so much at this school.
But I got homework to do. I don't even count... Right?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Chiiru, a firework stand would be a grand
place for a base control... a permanent home
for plans to halt any invasion.

I mean, worst comes to worst, we can set the
place to burn all the evidence just like in the
movie Conspiracy Theory.

Also, New Mexico is the hotbed of ufology.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

So have I got this right....your mass producing pee pee icecream to serve to the greys to trick them into consuming it? Hey good idea, I take it your using a red colour food dye to make them think its strawberry flavour right? There not stupid you know! Do they all que up in a nice line and get served at the vans hatch? How long does it take for the pee pee ice cream to take effect?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Chiiru, a firework stand would be a grand
place for a base control... a permanent home
for plans to halt any invasion.

I mean, worst comes to worst, we can set the
place to burn all the evidence just like in the
movie Conspiracy Theory.

Also, New Mexico is the hotbed of ufology.

Yeah too bad we gotta turn in all our fireworks on Sat (once sales end).

After that it'll be just another shed filled with scorpions and black widow spiders. *shiver*

Hotbed of UFOlogy? I guess you're right, although I saw more UFO's when I lived in California... guess I gotta just look up more. I think I saw a shooting star the other night when I came home tho, rather neat.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
We would 'mask' the taste... which isn't too nasty may
I add, so that the Grays wouldn't be put off.
Of course, and I've thought deeply about this, hell there
aint much else to do here in the van, that we would 'low-dose'
them at first and get them used to the stuff.

I know... I know, you're thinkin' that their tolerance level
would go up, but no... when we've got 'em where they
trust us. We dowse 'em with a hydrolic hose and flush 'em
back into their caves or craft.

After that, it's just a case of 'mopping up' on a personal
level... if you get my meaning.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Don't be fooled Ms. Green, once the Grays think
we've fallen in line just like all humans do, that''s
when we unleashed Urine United.

They are quite fickle you know? Heck, one Halloween
night a small Gray was making it's way back to it's hidden
craft and carried a bag of candies (probably stolen from
some kid it had hypnotised).

I came upon it whistling away to itself walking down a
darkened street and when it waved, thinking that I was
garbed for the 'eerie' evening, I waved back and wandered
over.

With a small child's voice, obviously telepathically sent
into my head, he said "would you like a candy Mister?"
I nodded and took a 'goody' from the brown paper bag.

I pretended to eat it and hummed that it was delicious.
He nodded and felt at ease. Then I showered him in good
old God's Golden elixur from my weed-killer backpack and
watched him scream as he ran off to tell his superiors on
the Mothership who he'd met.

I know, I know... that in one those many gleaming rooms
up there, they were making plans and plots against me.

Bring it on sallow boys... that's all I say.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

They are quite fickle you know? Heck, one Halloween
night a small Gray was making it's way back to it's hidden
craft and carried a bag of candies (probably stolen from
some kid it had hypnotised).

I came upon it whistling away to itself walking down a
darkened street and when it waved, thinking that I was
garbed for the 'eerie' evening, I waved back and wandered
over.

One Halloween?
Well you all know me! You know what I'm gonna do....
Halloween, wasn't that the night HE came home?
Not the night HE came home covered in P*ss!

I met him once, fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left.
No reason, no conscience, no understanding; even the most rudimentary
sense of life or death, good or evil, right or wrong.
I met this old dude, with this blank, pale, emotionless face and,
the blackest eyes... the *devil's* eyes. I spent eight years
trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep
him locked up in an Ice Cream Van because I realized what
was living behind that guy's eyes was purely and simply...

I'll be right back. Don't get dressed!

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Vasili OH BOY Borodin]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Sheesh Kebab! I tell ya' Vas, it's like a jungle
and to be truthful... it makes me wonder.

Grays are workers, the REAL guys run in the shadows.
Our true enemy hasn't shown his face yet.

Words of wisdom Lloyd... words of wisdom.
Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgment.
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
When they come... they come at what you love.
Treachory is everywhere.
Your enemies always get strong on what you leave behind.
The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
. reply to post by IronMan

How true how very true. Ironman you are more than you let on my friend.

MG

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Treachory is everywhere.

I wonder about you I really do, you speak the truth , yet you seek to be hidden, who ARE YOU, I can see behind your facade, you and your van speak more truth than many a thread on this fictional forum. I wonder about you I really do.

These greys are real have no doubt, have no doubt what so ever, is your pee pee ice cream enough my friend, is it enough?
I would never hate my enemies, would they really come at what I love?
What is love, no really what is it?

Yes the higher I go the crookeder it does become.

Ironman you are strange indeed, strange indeed.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

Hey Bruce, I haven't a clue what's going on,
but your taste in champagne is excellent, as always.
I feel I must confess tho... I also drank all the fizzy
cola from the little fridge! It's good for you, Pop.

The world needs a wake up call gentlemen...
we're gonna phone it in. I'm pulling back the curtain,
I want to meet the wizard.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I hail from upstate New York, Im a 53 yr old female, and in all honesty, I have heard many express their fear just as you have. How bad they are, how they are out to get mankind ect. Yet none have actualy seen or inter reacted with a grey. I have since a small child, and let me just say this, your fear is totaly unfounded. As a child I loved them, and now as an adult, I turn to them when I need serious help, esp medically. My family comes from a long line of abductees...dont any of you think for one second, IF they were here to harm us, they'd of done it already!? For sure they have had the means. Yet they have not used it. And also? The medical exams....they are for our own good, and tell me just one thing they have done to anyone, that a human doctor/surgeon hasn't done before!? Think about it...please. We need their help, they are the only ones who can straighten out this mess we've caused on our planet. Nuke bombs, pollution, oil running out, people starving, or have incurable diseases...you name it, they can fix it. But only if they feel safe enough to make themselves known to all....and from the sounds of most of you, they cannot yet. You would have them blown out of the skies on sight for unfounded fears. God created ALL life, and believe me, God didn't start and stop with just our planet. Enough said...Blessed be...Linda

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Eyes are the window to our souls..and theirs! I see only peace and beauty, and understanding when I look into their eyes.... shake the fear...and open up to "different" than us.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

There is no "Hotbed" of ufo's! They are equally all over....Just have to look up and talk to them, they come. Here's something you all can try and I swear it works! Get a high powered light, say 1 million candle light or more...have a long extension cord so you can go outside at night, in your yard. Flash the light, straight up into the sky in series of 3 like this....blink blink blink(quickly), blink...blink...blink(slowly), blink, blink, blink(quickly). Pause and repeat about 2-5 mins later. And I assure you thee most brilliant white sphere of light will appear above you, it is them, talk to them, try and understand them. I have done this for years and it has never failed me. These are not actually the aliens or their craft? But they can communicate thru these spheres with you. And you will see as I have, they have a sense of intelligence about them. Start there, and best of luck!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceweaver
As they start to vibrate you prior to an abduction, say to yourself "I will remember everything in the morning" and keep repeating it. They in turn will be hypnotising you not to remember. See who wins

They are actually afraid of our physical strength and have been punched out by one or two abductees before.

They like to breed from certain soul groups. Going for not only DNA but soul DNA as well. They are light years away from us as far as intelligence goes and know what you are going to say before you say it...even telepathically. Personally I think they are a bunch of A holes. But thats only due to what they have put me through.

SOUL DNA!? Oh my....thats a new one! Breeding from certain soul groups!? WoW. (shaking head) They are NOT afraid of our strength, only afraid of our stupidity and vanity. And can you blame them?? Humans are the apes on the block of this great universe, we have learned nothing in thousands/millions of years. We still kill each other over things like greed, and religion, or simply over skin color, power. And most are afraid of their own shadows. They do not want us "Out There" in space. Why? Look what we are doing to this planet....to each other! ...and listen to how hateful/fearful many are against them when they have not ever done anything bad to us. This amazes me totaly...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hi - I thought I had posted here earlier today but my amazing 'lack' of skills seems to have again out-done me -

The Greys - - -

There is nothing good about abduction, ever. Anyone who see is so has either done so because they've been brainwashed or they've done it to live with themselves and their experience, somehow justify that 'they're special' or they're 'helping the earth'. Bogus - BOGUS -

Abduction is never okay - NEVER - there is no need for secrecy as I can assure you if they put out a call for willing females to mate with an alien I'd be at the front of the line just for the experience!
They don't have to take anyone for any reason other than their own hidden agenda, which I believe isn't theirs it's someone elses they follow - the larger tall grays - who are the ones behind the government and politics and all the crap going on -

I've heard abductees talk of the film over the eyes, that someone once was able to pull it off and revealed another eye (no visible pupil) - they (I believe) are needed on earth because of our lighting - and if anyone's noticed how the street lights everywhere are turning 'pinkish' it's because that's a better light - for them.

I don't believe they think I think they are drones manufactured to do bidding of masters and depending on what their bidding is determines what's happening in our world, because they are in control, not us...

I did several years research into alien abductions and have met Whitley Strieber in person twice as well as many others. That Mr. Strieber believes his brain implant is a good thing ensured I would never get close enough to him to become reachable within his sphere of aliens. To hear him talk about them is ridiculous because he speaks of fear in extremes all the way through - as well as pain and still works to make them 'ok' to have around. No thanks! I also believe the abductees are more passive people - that they don't 'want' people with a lot of attitude because their genes aren't good enough to control in the hybridization - which is only one of many, many, things going on...

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

How bad they are, how they are out to get mankind ect. Yet none have actualy seen or inter reacted with a grey. I have since a small child, and let me just say this, your fear is totaly unfounded. As a child I loved them, and now as an adult, I turn to them when I need serious help, esp medically. My family comes from a long line of abductees...dont any of you think for one second, IF they were here to harm us, they'd of done it already!? For sure they have had the means. Yet they have not used it. And also? The medical exams....they are for our own good, and tell me just one thing they have done to anyone, that a human doctor/surgeon hasn't done before!? Think about it...please. We need their help, they are the only ones who can straighten out this mess we've caused on our planet. You would have them blown out of the skies on sight for unfounded fears. God created ALL life, and believe me, God didn't start and stop with just our planet. Enough said...Blessed be...Linda

Thanks for your post Linda,
The greys are good...no the greys are bad...no good...no bad....

Will someone once and for all tell me which it is?? You are the second poster to say you love them, antar being the other. To feel love for them you really must have had a good experience with them, yet others say they are terrified of them.

You know if one landed today I really would not know what to think anymore.

It is said they dont harm us(kill us all) because we are their farm, they need us as their harvest. You say they are helping us but in what way? Are they creating a DNA data bank to be used after we blow ourselves up.

Can you tell us more about your life with the greys Id really really like to know. Cheers MG

(Hey you should become a member with information like you have, really you should) oh unless you did and your linda above?

[edit on 5-7-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Why are we terrified of the Grays? Why am I terrified of them?

I have never knowingly seen a Gray or looked into its eyes yet they scare the hell out of me. I have an inbuilt fear of one abducting me or appearing before me in the middle of the night.

Why should this be? I cant remember ever seeing one, yet if I look at a classic Gray picture it sends shivers down my spine. Their eyes are freaky, controlling and totally uncaring. They do not look friendly in the slightest they just look frightening.

I can take many fears head on, but this is one fear I just cant get over. I dread the night I wake up looking into those horrible dark wrap around eyes. Is it their strange white skeleton appearance? Their overly large heads? I do not know for sure. Their eyes for me are my main fear.

I was abducted over 5 years ago but I have no memory of the beings. All I remember is being dragged up through the roof by some energy force. Then I have a vauge memory of an entity next to me doing some procedure then being thrown back onto my bed with much force in a very uncaring way.

At no point do I have any memory of a Gray in all this yet I am terrified of them. Why should we be so scared of something we dont even have proof exists? Ive no proof say werewolfs exist either, yet Ive seen pictures of them but do not fear one waking me up one night. Its as if I "know" a werewolf is probably not real but something deep down in me "knows" the Grays are very real indeed.

So why as a species are we so frightened of something we have no proof even exists?

the simple truth is, being not so simple at all, is that we fear what we can't explain or understand. and how have you recovered the memory of the alleged abduction? was it through regressive hypnosis or can you remember it without it?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by iwant2believe1992

the simple truth is, being not so simple at all, is that we fear what we can't explain or understand. and how have you recovered the memory of the alleged abduction? was it through regressive hypnosis or can you remember it without it?

No like I say I only remember the start and the end, and a vague recollection of some entity next to me doing something with a box. ( It seemed like it was pulling tissues out one by one of a box)

The rest I have no idea, no its all from what I remember no regression therapy. The main thing I remember is the pulling up and going higher and higher but I can not remember to what or where. The fear was very strong, I have not felt fear like it. Then I was pushed back down with force and had two bruises the next day on my legs exactly where I had been pushed with force. The middle part is hazy and I really have no memories except that box procedure, saw no face or beings at all but definately felt it was next to me.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Treachory is everywhere.

I wonder about you I really do, you speak the truth , yet you seek to be hidden, who ARE YOU, I can see behind your facade, you and your van speak more truth than many a thread on this fictional forum. I wonder about you I really do.

These greys are real have no doubt, have no doubt what so ever, is your pee pee ice cream enough my friend, is it enough?
I would never hate my enemies, would they really come at what I love?
What is love, no really what is it?

Yes the higher I go the crookeder it does become.

Ironman you are strange indeed, strange indeed.

Me no strange sister, I just took the blue and red pill, ground
them together and sloughed them down!
It just that folk here are looking for the answer that we've
all been asking for centuries.

Where am I going? is this all there is? and does Andrex
really get more off?
We're all in our own Ice Cream van, travelling through time.

The only difference is what we carry in our canteens.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join