It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Try this link it may work better.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Mr. Green, have you evere considered that you did not have been abducted, and maybe what you remember is just a dream?

jca2005 pointed he have had ET dreams, and seems he was not victim of any kind of abduction, some persons get obsessed by some events on their lives which can't explain, but these were actually tricks from their mind (like dreams and some special behavior on the sleep stage)

The media can put on our mind these "greys" or "reptoids" , later our consciousness trying to find an explanation from some weird experiences (like the sleep paralysis) link it with aliens

No this was NOT a dream because another person saw the green alien on the same night, so I very much doubt two people can have the SAME dream . Although we dont remember seeing the other person in the room we both spoke of it a couple of days later and confirmed we'd seen the same thing.

A witness is a very powerful thing when you question what you saw, this is why I am so convinced of what I saw, because another human also saw it.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

Your link is fasinating thanks..and very long and in depth! These Terra Papers as they are called seem to provide the answer to everything..if they are true of course.

They are provided by Robert Morning sky via his grandfather who rescued an alien who had crashed called Bek Ti. At least its not another of those chanelled things.

His opening line of " We are their servants, we are their slaves, we are their property, we are theirs" is a little scary.

Also the line about the reptiles I found very interesting. The egyptian glyph for mason is HUN-U. Hun is the root word meaning lizard, and HUN-U literally means one who is of the lizards. It also states that greys are in fact a hybrid line off the reptiles, they ARE reptilian.

Yes this link is very interesting but will take a little longer to read in its entirety , mainly due to it being the whole history of the solar system but thanks

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
reply to post by Mr Green

It's true... The FBI never had a X files office.
The chips I spoke of, the ones that can alter
folk's realities DO exist and the thread about
the 60's people may well be an indication of that.

Anyway, Ms. Mulder was a babe!

That's not true, thats impossible!
I Was always kinda partial to Roy Rogers actually.
I really dig those sequined shirts. But with all things being
equal, I'd rather be in Philadelphia. You didn't bring me
along for my charming personality

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasili OH BOY Borodin

Are you saying that the people of the 60's were all controlled by implants?
They did seem to behave very differently from other generations, but your saying they were made to act this way??

MG

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

The 'sixties' people believed in peace and harmony in the heavens.
They were just waking up to the idea of corruption among their
own and that the people they had trusted, may have lied to them.

Grays didn't exist then, exotic types of aliens with unsalted flapjacks
and wierd clothes and capes ran amok. The other important thing
was that the Bay City Rollers hadn't come along either.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru

Anyway, the chip is certainly involved in the reason why
your days seem to be similar, or that a story-line type
of existence is normal for the 'tagged' ones.

Please, explain this, I'd like to hear your line of thought about the subject of implants.

I'm in a little bit of a jam right now, (between the cones and
the boxes of hundreds & thousands) but what I'm implying
is how you may see the same way that your day 'turns over'.

The average person has a life that doesn't have anything
'weird' happen in it.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Possible grey feeding experience last night NOT abduction this time.
Dark vivid dream ,dark house full of shadows the feeling of being watched a sense of menace everywhere .
Recently I have got rather good at recognising a change of atmosphere in a dream I seem to be getting more aware in other realms.
Anyway I noticed this small faint kitten streched out enjoying it all.behind this kitten was a larger black cat watching proceedings .
I IMMEDIATELY sensed something wrong and opened a door and they
both scuttled out with me following .What happened next was that the night sky stars started to spin and vortex and I remember saying OH NO.
magnetic global spin then I awoke.
On awakening I immediately noticed my brow and throat chakras were
open.and in the top corner of the room a blue rectangle with a blue beam retreating back into it.
This is supposed to indicate the greys presence it has been reported many times from abductees.
The feeling I get from all this is that they were feeding off my fear which they were generating by manipulating the astral scene.
It felt like a lioness showing her cub how to hunt and feed off negative
emotions .
I think people becoming more aware should be ready for this, stay aware when you are resting and dont become emotional food for them.
Keep a sense of light and love keep fighting the fight.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by headlightone]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Grays didn't exist then, exotic types of aliens with unsalted flapjacks
and wierd clothes and capes ran amok. The other important thing
was that the Bay City Rollers hadn't come along either.

Oh thats so funny, exotic aliens with unsatled flapjacks, wierd clothes and capes ran amok!! I thought the greys made their existance known from the 1940's. Maybe they were around in the 60's its just everyone was so high they didnt notice.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
Possible grey feeding experience last night NOT abduction this time.
Recently I have got rather good at recognising a change of atmosphere in a dream I seem to be getting more aware in other realms.
I IMMEDIATELY sensed something wrong and opened a door and they
both scuttled out with me following .What happened next was that the night sky stars started to spin and vortex and I remember saying OH NO.
magnetic global spin then I awoke.
On awakening I immediately noticed my brow and throat chakras were
open.and in the top corner of the room a blue rectangle with a blue beam retreating back into it.
This is supposed to indicate the greys presence it has been reported many times from abductees.
The feeling I get from all this is that they were feeding off my fear which they were generating by manipulating the astral scene.
I think people becoming more aware should be ready for this, stay aware when you are resting and dont become emotional food for them.
Keep a sense of light and love keep fighting the fight.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by headlightone]

Interesting account here. Do you think they were coming through the blue triangle/blue beam from another dimension to cause this fear in you? Are they feeding off this fear or is it a natural reaction we have to them?

I do believe once you are able to open chakras such as your brow you do open gateways to many things including the ability to see other realms and dimensions. I think the greys are excellent at transcending the dimensions which is why why cant see them all the time, its also been reported they cant live in our atmosphere so they would need to quickly go between dimensions. I truely believe there are many more dimensions to this universe, all we see is 3D but there HAS to be more. The fact that they are reaching you through some portal points to this.

They were manipulating your astral scene? Are you aware that you can astral travel, do you feel your self leave your body to these other planes?

I have never seen a blue beam but I did see a white mist like a cloud above my head once that moved into a beam and then disappeared in on itself. This was shortly after waking up with a jolt, it spoke to me and said everything would be OK, I got the impression there were two entities within the cloud.

I had a dream/experience as I was awake at the time that said the greys were on their way the other night. I thought "oh really". Then my brow chakra opened and I started seeing white specks of light within a big black void. I then felt a very heavy presence in the room and immediatly surrounded myself with the white light you speak of, I didnt have very much energy to do this and it wasnt a strong shield but I didnt see or feel anything so that was good.
You are right we must keep as strong feeling of love and light to protect ourselves from these dimensional visits. I find if I open my heart chakra it gives me a sense of protection as I can not feel fear when my heart chakra is open. Love and fear can not exist at the same time, love is far stronger and your right many things feed off fear.

Thanks for your interesting account.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

The 'sixties' people believed in peace and harmony in the heavens.
They were just waking up to the idea of corruption among their
own and that the people they had trusted, may have lied to them.

It was the poetry of drugs and promiscuous sex. Honey, you want to rebel against knowledge, I'm trying to give you the cliffnotes on how to live life in this world. I'm hip about time, so can we just skip the vibe, and go straight to us laughing about this?

I was watching this object man, like the satellite that we saw the other night, right? And, like, it was going right across the sky, man, and then...
I mean it just suddenly, uh, it just changed direction and went whizzin right off, man. Then in my head it flashed... Some of the worst mistakes of my life have been haircuts.

Come on, let's get some tacos.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It seems to me that after my 'normal' life when
I commuted everyday to the city and shuffled papers
all day, I can see how some folk can't imagine what I
mean when I say 'strange days'.

When your strange, faces come out of the rain, when
your strange, faces look ugly and they never... never
remember your name.

That said, I feel that if I have had an implant put in,
then this weird existence is part of a greater plan and
that sadly, Vas, Ramius, Ripley, Vance and Newt may
only be bit-players on pre-set stage.

Time for medication methinks (methinks= ATS speak).

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasili OH BOY Borodin

I was watching this object man, like the satellite that we saw the other night, right? And, like, it was going right across the sky, man, and then...
I mean it just suddenly, uh, it just changed direction and went whizzin right off, man.
Come on, let's get some tacos.

Tacos sound good.

Actually thursday night I had a dream about satellites. How strange.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Aaaarh! you see, Vas is busy with his ablutions... hang on,
he's finished (and that's my spare bottles refilled).

It's no coincidence, the implant is working fine nuh?
Let's see... a blue box and a green UFO. there, the
thought is in.
Let's see if Vasili can...

[edit on 29-6-2008 by IronMan]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Chiiru

Aaaarh! you see, Vas is busy with his ablutions... hang on,
he's finished (and that's my spare bottles refilled).

It's no coincidence, the implant is working fine nuh?
Let's see... a blue box and a green UFO. there, the
thought is in.
Let's see if Vasili can...

Blue box?
Green UFO huh.
The air around the satellite turned green at one point, lol. was rather creepy. Everythings creeping me out now.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Then the chips/implants are basically the same!
When reading up on UFO folklore, there are
'connections' and events that imply that MIBs
or Aliens had fore knowledge of what the human
parcipitant was going to do.

My question is... do these implants work when
immersed in urine? We'll find out tonight maybe.

I'll wait until Vance is slumbering and scan him
for his chip. Now where's that rubber glove...

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Hey! watch it he'll have you signed up as a life time member and all you'll get to eat is ice cream, day after day. Is this the life you want, travelling from planet to planet with this bunch? lol

Thanks for the U2U and I have to agree with you on that , disclosure may very well come from these strange days.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by Chiiru

Hey! watch it he'll have you signed up as a life time member and all you'll get to eat is ice cream, day after day. Is this the life you want, travelling from planet to planet with this bunch? lol

Thanks for the U2U and I have to agree with you on that , disclosure may very well come from these strange days.

U2U? Now if you got anything to say, you shouldsay
it to the whole class, they're waiting, arms folded
and backs rigid.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
...help you!

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream! Now this story
is well-traveled. It might have picked up some embellishments along the
way. So just read between the lines.

Be wary of the green air around the satellites... I've got a wind
blowing due east. Now what kind of a fog blows against the wind?
We were aided by an unearthly fog that rolled in, as if Heaven sent, although God had no part in our actions last night. For a moment, they could see nothing, not a foot in front of them. Then, they saw a light. It was a fire burning on the shore, strong enough to penetrate the swirling mist. They steered a course toward the light. But there's something in the fog! A craft that's travelled a multitude of light years, who's hull is made of metals we can only dream of.

And then there's the Ice Cream Van!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
OMG i love ice cream, c'mon....

I u2u'd Miss green a little while ago regarding disclosure and false flag.

And for the sake of not leaving you two sillys out...

all I said was: "I cant shake the feeling that we're gonna get true disclosure in the middle of the "staged" invasion by TPTB. "

and...
lmfao @

My question is... do these implants work when
immersed in urine? We'll find out tonight maybe.

I'll wait until Vance is slumbering and scan him
for his chip. Now where's that rubber glove...

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join