It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 38
30
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green
 


I see... I never put 2 and 2 together.
Maybe like Billy Connelly, he hides his accent well.
I saw the Glaswegian Folk singer acting in a Columbo
movie (back when Sissy and myself were still together)
and throughout the nailbiter, I thought he was from
Welsh stock.

It wasn't until I saw him tramping about in the Artic with
nothing on but a goatie beard, that I realised he was
Scottish too! Heck!! Sean, Billy and Sir Anthony Hopkins...
Who'll be next?!




posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The Sean Connery Factoid Station.

Sean also starred in the movie 'The Molly Maguires'
a film about strong-arm secret societies in the
Pennsylvainian coal mines.
See how it all connects, Sean, slash and the pits.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by IronMan]



posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan
 


Seems I cant read your post Ironman, maybe if I asked you what your next alien hunt plan is this will move on to the next page. You think the street lights really are pink to help the greys eye sight at night? I cant see why theyd need to be able to walk down the street without being dazzeled. Its not like we wouldnt see them is it? Someone said lock all your doors and windows so they cant get in, you reckon thats right? Its like they travel light years but need a door to be unlocked....maybe they cant cope with door handles.



posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green
 


You're nearly there.
The streetlights idea could well be correct and remember,
you percieve 'normaldom' with your senses. If they can
mask themselves from these senses, then they can walk
among us in safety.

The long fingers may struggle with locked doors and tightened
windows, it may be connected to the idea for refusal... the
self-determined no.
In olden times, tales of vampires unable to cross the threshold
of a house without permission were many and this maybe a
connection. (Succubus... heavy weight on ones chest).

But it just maybe the handles... like fork handles, to assist
in the dark. When the power goes out at night, fork handles...
sorry, I mean four candles are ideal to have around the house.



posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Dreams of flying?!

Have any of yall had em before? Its so strange...



posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru
 


Yeah.
I'm dressed in a nylon shawl and with a blistered hand,
I flip the burgers over on the hotplate as five truck
Cowboys enter the diner. They ask for for a slammer
and all the trimmings and then I'm off again... the
sound of sizzling lingers as I awake.



posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a slammer? dont tell me you worked at a Denny's....


One of those angus burgers from BK sounds good though.

I dreamed I was flying, and I kept seeing something like a 'web page' that id read, about the meanings of animals. The only one I can remember was the Dove. It means what we already know. Current Knowledge. Isnt that weird?!



posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
Dreams of flying?!

Have any of yall had em before? Its so strange...


Yip, lucid dreams I guess. I had a great one once where I was on a flying carpet. What was it hidding though, was it a distraction? They are good dreams though all the same. Also had one of jumping really high over and over again, that was good, almost like a trampoline but then someone said my name lost their leg and i couldnt jump after that !
How often do you get these flying dreams?



posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This is the first as far as I can remember



posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
reply to post by Chiiru
 


Yeah.
I'm dressed in a nylon shawl and with a blistered hand,
I flip the burgers over on the hotplate as five truck
Cowboys enter the diner. They ask for for a slammer
and all the trimmings and then I'm off again... the
sound of sizzling lingers as I awake.


You mean you go fly off while cooking burgers? Thats strange.



posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
a slammer? dont tell me you worked at a Denny's....


One of those angus burgers from BK sounds good though.

I dreamed I was flying, and I kept seeing something like a 'web page' that id read, about the meanings of animals. The only one I can remember was the Dove. It means what we already know. Current Knowledge. Isnt that weird?!


... or you were on the ark!!
I personaly have never knowledge about currents, raisans or any
wrinkled berry, but I digress.

I can remember flying in my dreams, but I know
that I will always fall at the end... when I awake,
it leaves you a little melancholy.



posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Lucky me then, I was about to land right as I woke up, was never falling. Like I was flying on something.



posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
Lucky me then, I was about to land right as I woke up, was never falling. Like I was flying on something.


Yer a flying carpet like i did. I never fall, you need to hold on Ironman, hold on to the sides Ok. The carpet even glided down to let me get off, it flew low over trees but never hit them.

Falling sounds more like astral projection to me.



posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
There was one dream... it was when I was around
twelve years old. I was dressed in a shakespearian-
type outfit and I was stood on a stage lit by the old
oil-burning footlights.
On my ., I wore an paper-mache Gray alien
. and the only audience I had, was a chimpanzee
throwing feces at me.

I still don't know what that one meant.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by IronMan]



posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by Chiiru
Lucky me then, I was about to land right as I woke up, was never falling. Like I was flying on something.


Yer a flying carpet like i did. I never fall, you need to hold on Ironman, hold on to the sides Ok. The carpet even glided down to let me get off, it flew low over trees but never hit them.

Falling sounds more like astral projection to me.

you may be right with the astral thing, but being who I am
on this magical ride in the van, the encounters and fire-fights
have left me brusque and void of imagination.



posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I love carpets ME!


Flying carpets are a bit like escalators and not a year goes by,
not a year, that I don't hear about some escalator accident involving
some b*stard kid which could have easily been avoided had some
parent - I don't care which one - but some parent conditioned him
to fear and respect that escalator.

Bruce, hasn't it become abundantly clear during the tenure
of our friendship that I don't know sh*t?

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Vasili OH BOY Borodin]



posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I personally think it's our imagination. What I mean is our imagination of what they could do to us, how we can think that if their technology is better, or if they are evil, or something like that, they may kill us all. this is not a foolish thought, it would be stupid to automatically assume nothing is evil or out to get us. however it is also a bad idea to assume that the Greys are the enemy. How do we know that? They haven't attacked us, and we humans have done our fair share of abducting, whether it's animals or other people.
I just want to say that before anyone concludes that the Greys are evil, why don't you step inot their shoes. I mean, do you honestly think that if we went to another planet, and discovered a species so basic that they seemed like animals to us, that we would not abduct them, examine them?



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varrin7
, it would be stupid to automatically assume nothing is evil or out to get us. however it is also a bad idea to assume that the Greys are the enemy. How do we know that? They haven't attacked us, and we humans have done our fair share of abducting, whether it's animals or other people.
I just want to say that before anyone concludes that the Greys are evil, why don't you step inot their shoes. I mean, do you honestly think that if we went to another planet, and discovered a species so basic that they seemed like animals to us, that we would not abduct them, examine them?


We dont know of any of the above for sure do we. We dont know if they are good or bad, if they've attacked us, abducted us or examined us for sure do we?

Im sure if humans were given the chance to explore a planet they too would examine the inhabitants, however you'd hope that once a race is able to travel in space they'd know better and NOT interfere with other species.
How can they be good when they keep taking us against our will? If they are good its about time they gave their reasons dont you think.



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Seeing as its mostly americans who get abducted i guess they dont like you lot



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicTraveler
Seeing as its mostly americans who get abducted i guess they dont like you lot


What, the Americans dont like us or the aliens ?




top topics



 
30
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

log in

join