It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

The Tea-Party aside, I'm sure that Varren-Something meant
the aliens. After all where would you be without the gold-old
US of A? I'll tell ya... the smallest f$%*&ing province in the
Russian empire!

Where's my drink Archie?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

Flip you Captain. Flip you very much.
We are not the same. I'm an American and you're a sick a**hole.
I never liked you. You know why? You don't curse.
I don't trust a man who doesn't curse. Not a "f*ck"
or a "sh*t" in all these years. Real men curse.

We tried and tried but we couldn't fit your damn name on the cake!
Well, maybe if you wrote it in flipping English, I would flipping
understand it. That's right, you selfish a**hole

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Whooah... tablets Vasi, Tablets.
There on the counter top... that's it.
Chum those muthas down and sit back.

Sorry for the outburst Ms. Green.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
i am scared of the grays too, of there big black eyes, i dont want them to abduct me as well.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
There was one dream... it was when I was around
twelve years old. I was dressed in a shakespearian-
type outfit and I was stood on a stage lit by the old
oil-burning footlights.
On my head, I wore an paper-mache Gray alien
head and the only audience I had, was a chimpanzee
throwing feces at me.

I still don't know what that one meant.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by IronMan]

Mmm very strange indeed, maybe you were around in those shakespearian days (makes sense how good you are with words and rhymes!). The alien grey head dress could mean they were even around then, you remember seeing one maybe, maybe not. The chimp in the audiance could be your interpretation of what man really thinks about these creatures! We see them as actors in a very bad play. To dream of something at such a young age of 12 shows this dream has a lot more meaning to it than you think.

What a sight that would be though a grey dressed as shakespear

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I think the dream may of been about me holding back
emotions about how I believed the world should have been
as a twelve year-old. I remember what my father said...

Son, we live in a world that has walls and those walls need to
be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You,
Bruce?
I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom.
You weep for Bloggers and curse the sceptics; you have that luxury.

You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that the death of
aliens in Roswell, while tragic, probably saved lives and that my
existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk
about at parties you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall.

We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use then as the backbone
of a life trying to defend something. You use them as a punchline.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man
who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide
and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you
just said "thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest
that you pick up a weapon and stand a post.
Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

The old man was right I guess, so here I stand... at post.
I think that's what the dream was.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by IronMan]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

Ironman your dream recollection needs time, I need to read it again. There is something in it which needs time. Something in it that is not obviouse at first glanse. I will have to read it again.

MG

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I've spoken to Ramius about the dream and with
his sultry scottish tones and a pocket watch, he
relaxed me enough to expand on what happened
in this dream...

It was stormy and dark outside, the theatre was the Birdcage
Theatre in Tombstone Arizona. The desert was waiting with a
healthy thirst for the downpour.

The last of the patrons were drunkenly staggering away
to find a dry place to sleep. The bartender was dimming the
theatre's gas lights and I remember feeling a dryness in my
mouth as I stepped onto the stage as the final act.

The paper-mache alien mask was something a friend had
suggested... I can't... I'm unable to recollect his name, it
sounded like Wayne or white or something.

Through two small holes in the mask, I stared out at the
empty seats, I felt a sadness and I remember that it would
be my first time as a actor.
The chimp was sat in the second-from-last row of seats and
it's moon-fool face lit up with every lightning strike out there
in the desert.

I could see it's glittering brown eyes watch as I stumbled
to the front of the stage. As I type this, I can actually smell
the smoky oil fumes from the footlights!

The chimp sat on it's haunches on the chair and busied itself
with it's unsightly business as I launched into a rendition of
'She was only the garage-owner's daughter...' The stockings
I wore under the age-old bodice, were uncomortable and I
reached to adjust the cod-piece as the first chunk of filth
hit me.

I recall hearing the group Journey singing about not stopping
believing from somewhere beyond the batswing doors.
The chimp continued his assault.

Then it gets vague, I've tried and tried, but I cannot sort out
the mixed-up images I have in my head.
I saw an old mule with a snapped-off horn on it's forehead.
There was a disturbance out in the evening and I can see in
my mind's eye a group of folk with blazing torches bringing
something into the main street, something that squirmed and
writhed in a net.
That's it... I dunno if it makes any sense at all.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

The paper-mache alien mask was something a friend had
suggested... I can't... I'm unable to recollect his name, it
sounded like Wayne or white or something.

Through two small holes in the mask, I stared out at the
empty seats, I felt a sadness and I remember that it would
be my first time as a actor.
The chimp was sat in the second-from-last row of seats and
it's moon-fool face lit up with every lightning strike out there
in the desert.

Then it gets vague, I've tried and tried, but I cannot sort out
the mixed-up images I have in my head.
I saw an old mule with a snapped-off horn on it's forehead.
There was a disturbance out in the evening and I can see in
my mind's eye a group of folk with blazing torches bringing
something into the main street, something that squirmed and
writhed in a net.
That's it... I dunno if it makes any sense at all.

Hi ironman

Well Im sorry its all very strange this dream. Maybe your looking through the eyes of the grey here? Your first time as an actor, do you think this could be a lucid dream that the greys often put into our minds during an abduction?
Something in a net thats being caught? Did some humans around you manage to catch one of them, hey maybe this is where your facsination with catching them came from.

Im not going to be posting on here for a while, Im sorry and I would like to thank you and everyone else for your replies. This subject has been really good to talk over, and I for one are now less scared of the greys, I hope you are too.
The aliens eating us and alien invasion attack thread has been the last straw for me and I need to take a break from all this madness. Because thats what it is Ironman, madness. People try to tell you things, they try to control your thoughts, they flame you and Ive just had enough of it. They flame you for ideas they have about you without even confirming these ideas with you.

So thanks very much and I hope you enjoy posting on the thread if Chirru returns. Hey I'll leave you in charge hows that..

MG

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Thank you Ms. Green and good luck.
We'll be here if you need us.... signing off too.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Er... I dunno if anyone is out there... but
what do you think happened?
I know that our (Vasili & me) ramblings may
cause eye-rolling and sometimes even gasps
of surprise, but 'Flaming'? do folk here actually
insult each other?

It's a sad day when someone that disagrees
with you ends up walking away, not because they
lost a debate, but because they felt hurt and insulted.

As said before... at least you don't see them (aliens) friggin'
each other for a goddam percentage.
Keep safe Ms. Green, the van's headlights will never dim.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Sorry if I seem like a dick, but this is my honest opinion.
Sorry for posting anon, need to dig up my old login.

"We" aren't scared of 'greys'. You are.
I'm not really a skeptic, or believer. Just open minded. I don't have to many strong viewpoints either way on the matter. However, I do find it very silly to be afraid of something that looks like a little kid in a halloween costume.

I don't understand why people fear them so. They appear to be small, sickly or malnourished and very weak physically. Unable to hold their own in a physical attack on an average sized human. Honestly they remind me of a small starving Ethiopian child you might have seen Sally Struthers parading around in a late night 90's telethon...

As for mentally(sorry again for my bluntness) it seems like a person would need to have a weak mind to give in to the idea that another entity could control your thoughts and memory on command at any given time. The idea of it is simply ridiculous to me.

I do believe a form of 'mind control' or 'brain washing' exists. It's called repetition. Repeat something enough and people start to believe it, regardless of scientific merit or factual analysis. This however is much different than an foreign/alien entity controlling your thoughts/emotions/memories.

Since I don't buy in to the Jedi Mind tricks there isn't really anything to be afraid of, I guess. In a physical fight those little things a dead in like 12 seconds...

Whatever... if I saw one standing by my bed or in my house at night my first instinct would be to kill it. No questions asked.

Now if I saw one in a field or something it might be a different story. I probably wouldn't feel so sure of my self and might give in to the fear for a moment, but I'm sure I would snap out of it quickly if the thing started coming toward/threatening me.

I don't know... they just don't seem very scary. I feel very confident that I could kill/seriously harm one of them if it was threatening me. Or maybe I'm just an asshole... ha idk
I DO know I don't like the little bastards for some reason... even if they are fictional my dislike for them is very real. Maybe I've just replaced fear of them with an unknown hatred. :\
Either way...
Fear is a wasted emotion. It gives nothing and takes everything. Do not fall victim to 'the fear'.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
So it seems like we've learned that people apparently have encounters with "good" Greys, and "bad" Greys respectively. So what does that mean? Wouldn't that mean they are pretty much like any other kind of race of beings? We know there have been some who have been through traumatic abduction experiences, but have we questioned why those have happened enough? All I know is without much digging you can find the story of how parts of the governing body of human made a deal with some rogue ET's. Abductions for genetic experimentation in exchange for technology. Not to mention the continuing of the Nazi mind control programs via operation paper clip in America reported fake implanted UFO and ET memories into unsuspecting people for application and research of the MK Ultra. So just like our human relations on this world, it appears the self serving entities are getting the limelight right now(terrestrial & non).

So are we terrified of the Greys because of our own perceptions and beliefs based on fear? I know some people(not all of course) right now are angrily saying "I'm not afraid of those weak little things!" But yeah you are, or why would you want to fight them? Why else would someone question their presence in such a manner if it is unprovoked? Fear of the unknown, fear of the known (via 1st had experiences), fear of the future, fear of change, fear of possibility. That's not entirely bad if you're in the grasps of an A-hole ET as you're well within your right to punt those veggie-feeling little bastards or light their punk-asses up on the astral plane if you are defending yourself. No one is saying being a pacifist from what I can see necessarily, it just seems like everyone likes to argue that they're all "one way" versus "the other way" when it's all pointless.

What we need to do get some of these questions answered like : How many of the abductions are done by these rogue groups? How many fake abductions have their actually been? How many abductions are actually planned out by our will as much as the ET's? Why have our leaders kept all of the knowledge and spoils to themselves? Is it to keep people from freaking entirely or pure greed? How much interjection from (good or bad) ET's has there been over the years? What is the weather like on other planets?

We need to start discussing Exopoltics in an open and serious forum that can actually illicit change via official diplomatic relations with other races. All of you guys who just want to kill them can keep that attitude as military or something should we need it (and we usually do at some point), so don't worry. No matter what side of the coin you're on, we'll never all really know until we get together and force this issue out in the open in the most constructive way as possible. To me it sounds like we're terrified of the Greys only because as a collective conscious of human beings, we simply do not know enough about them.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Er... I dunno if anyone is out there... but
what do you think happened?

I don't know if you're keeping up with current events,
but we just got our asses kicked! We have a piper
who's down. We have a piper down, I repeat,
a piper is down! It's alright, he's just pissed.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Vasili OH BOY Borodin]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

What we need to do get some of these questions answered like : How many of the abductions are done by these rogue groups? How many fake abductions have their actually been? How many abductions are actually planned out by our will as much as the ET's? Why have our leaders kept all of the knowledge and spoils to themselves? Is it to keep people from freaking entirely or pure greed? How much interjection from (good or bad) ET's has there been over the years? What is the weather like on other planets?

Answers:1) 1,200.
2)3,000
3)two million.
4)life matters.
5)It's not for them to decide
extremely cold.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
First of all, the eyes are totally evolutionary. If you spent millions of your years peering through the darkest abyss of both space and underwater, you too would develop deep black eyes because of lack of sunlight, they must see a larger spectrum of light than the very limited one the human eye sees, the pupil dilates differently.

Do not fear them, they have not only showed humanity that it needs to take better care of itself as a species, but they have also saved us many times from our own destruction. Ancient texts reveal them as communicators with arcangels and ascended humans. Why do we fear what we don't understand?

It's misconception lies within humanity's inability to critically analyze intelligent life. Evil tends to hold back a species, you'd think with all their technology they would have dropped evil and hate a long time ago in more noble pursuits. They are as mortal as we are and realize that evolutionary survival means adapting to your surroundings, not adapting your surroundings to you. (Thus the gray skin for photosynthesis of light to create energy)

They are a fulfilled species at the evolutionary stage of perfection and know that knowledge is the only true value we carry after death, thus they are the ultimate observers. They mean no harm. They have not showed themselves because humanity is not ready for something above and beyond evil and hate.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I am certainly not afraid of greys, andromedans, or any of the ets visiting our planet. Disclosures talk about our race downing these crafts and taking them for the technology. If these guys, who have been visiting our planet for millenia according to ancient artifacts, were truly hostile, they would have retaliated. Nor do I find them ugly or malformed. In fact there is alot of debate as to what they are, some believe insectoid, some reptilian, and lastly, related to dolphins. Our dolphin/whales walked on the land at one time due to the hipbones being present in some. Their skin is more like a dolphins according to some contactees. I love dolphins, so I'm kind of hoping for that in the end.

The thing is, the ones connected to our militia and underground bases do give pause for fear. However, with ets disabling our nukes and probably other things, I believe they are seen as quite disruptive to the fascist plans of the PTB. So the question is the ones in the base. Now I've read that secretly our cloning is light years ahead of what trickles down to mainstream science. When they downed the ships, they may have cloned the ets, and created their own type of alien, to disinform us, to scare us, perhaps even to deal with the real ets. Anyway, I wouldn't put anything past our secret powers.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Greys are they of good intention
greys are they our benevolent friends
greys are they manipulative hungry feeders of human emotion
greys are they here to help humanity mmm why havent they done so yet
greys are they trying to cultivate our minds.
greys are they joining us to their hive mind to control us.
YES YES YES YES The last point I definitely see a hive mind mentality and
they want the human race and they have been cultivating it for years and years probably more so when the great betrayal happened by those on earth watch,things are and will change I know its coming and a lot of folk will pay the price YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
Greys are they of good intention
greys are they our benevolent friends
greys are they manipulative hungry feeders of human emotion
greys are they here to help humanity mmm why havent they done so yet
greys are they trying to cultivate our minds.
greys are they joining us to their hive mind to control us.
YES YES YES YES The last point I definitely see a hive mind mentality and
they want the human race and they have been cultivating it for years and years probably more so when the great betrayal happened by those on earth watch,things are and will change I know its coming and a lot of folk will pay the price YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Forget all this price to pay.... be who you are and let the greys be who they are..we will meet in the middle I am sure. Your fear of these creatures is very apparent, let this end now. We as humans should just be what we need to be and forget this fear.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I feel the same way about a photograph of a spider..

Some might find a photo of a snake scary..

Its just an irrational fear

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join