It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasili OH BOY Borodin

I'm not really wanting to get back into the REM song titles
again but... What's the frequency Kenneth? I mean, how
could you expect me to guess? Can I call you Kenny?

What is the frequency? Yes what is the frequency? Id love to know because its giving me a headache now. If only I could turn it down, its too loud.
Please ask Kenny he might know. Does he know how to turn it down also that would be great .

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Shards of glass, gristle and pieces of fabric.
All these turn out to be 'implants'. The real ones
are buried deep, deep where no surgeon will go.

I don't believe they receive, I think the emit.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Accually there were two of them. I created a piece of photoshop art of my contact experiance. The alarm clock is blinking 12:01 because the power in my home surged the moment I woke up. We spoke telepathicly for hours. Their main message was "be happy, life is beautiful, you have the power to make the best of it" ... accually something more like a feeling to that extent.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by luxdj]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
You guys should check out Sleeper's new blog/forum site. He also has his book In League With A UFO 2nd Edition for free to read online.

loubaldin.blogspot.com...

For any of you that has never heard of him, he says he has contact with an ET, and has a lot of information about them. What he says about them are a bit different then what Mrs. Green and others from this thread and other threads by her have been posted.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Wow, Missed a lot, been having health issues, and trying to earn some money. Dang. to a previous poster, I met someone that fits their desc. (black hair etc) in a dream last month. Really smart guy. I ended up sticking up for him, and eventually he told me he was leaving the next day (what?).

IronMan and Va. you guys are a riot. Everything's fine in the house. Methinks it was only the wind.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by luxdj

HI lovely art work thanks. 12:01 wierd hey. Yes that sounds like a good message they gave you there, have you tryed to follow it at all? I wish Mr green had said something to me but the way his eyes looked at me they were very kind, I wish he'd come back and give me a message like your ET's did.

Thanks for the post. MG

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
Wow, Missed a lot, been having health issues, and trying to earn some money. Dang. to a previous poster, I met someone that fits their desc. (black hair etc) in a dream last month. Really smart guy. I ended up sticking up for him, and eventually he told me he was leaving the next day (what?).

IronMan and Va. you guys are a riot. Everything's fine in the house. Methinks it was only the wind.

Thanks for the happy thoughts, Vasili's beaming outa the
window as we speak. I'm glad eveything's okay in the house.
The wind thing... stay off the beans.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
here is my two cents to this.
i personally think as humans we react to different things we do not understand in different ways. we may react to something we know exists but dont understand anything about it with nothing but curiosity. The possibility of a being existing, which we know nothing about, its intentions, its habits, emotions/lack of emotions...the ability to sympathize and empathise with others scares us, because the emotion we hold can rear us into a situation were we feel powerless and vulnerable. we are clueless to how alike we are, and we are immediate to penalise for that.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan

Shards of glass, gristle and pieces of fabric.
All these turn out to be 'implants'. The real ones
are buried deep, deep where no surgeon will go.

I don't believe they receive, I think the emit.

You think? Emit so they know where we are at all times? Probably right but I still think some can receive. Remember those in the X files that when removed turned into spiders and stuff..wierd. This is all wierd.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Ah yes, but the X Files is fictional.
Mind you... I've always had a penchant for Redheads...
no hair, just a redhead.

The chips may be relating information backwards or
forwards. Not unlike Vasili, who enjoys running from
one wall to another and as he slams into the brickwork,
he calls out Pong!

Anyway, the chip is certainly involved in the reason why
your days seem to be similar, or that a story-line type
of existence is normal for the 'tagged' ones.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by luxdj

HI lovely art work thanks. 12:01 wierd hey. Yes that sounds like a good message they gave you there, have you tryed to follow it at all?
Thanks for the post. MG

Yea but sometimes I forget and get caught up in the daily B.S. I find it hard to be spiritual all the time without seeming like a whackjob in public. I know its possible. I guess were all still learning, thats why were here. The more you block out the bad thoughts, the more good ones can come in.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxdj

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by luxdj

Yea but sometimes I forget and get caught up in the daily B.S. I find it hard to be spiritual all the time without seeming like a whackjob in public. I know its possible. I guess were all still learning, thats why were here. The more you block out the bad thoughts, the more good ones can come in.

REPLY:-

Ah yes the old problem of remaining true within the daily BS. It is hard to remain spiritual day to day, and yes people can look upon us as nuts but it is possible I think. I try to be positive all the time and this does help keep all negative thought away. You sound like your doing OK anyway

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Ah yes, but the X Files is fictional.

The x files was fictional
no way. You mean Mulder wasnt a real life alien hunter?
I dont know what to say...!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
After reading the Op, I have to add, that I love the greys. I always have and always will. At least the ones that have been monitoring me all of my life. Yet those days are over, as I graduated some years ago, and now, it is all just a distant memory.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

It's true... The FBI never had a X files office.
The chips I spoke of, the ones that can alter
folk's realities DO exist and the thread about
the 60's people may well be an indication of that.

Anyway, Ms. Mulder was a babe!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Anyway, the chip is certainly involved in the reason why
your days seem to be similar, or that a story-line type
of existence is normal for the 'tagged' ones.

Please, explain this, I'd like to hear your line of thought about the subject of implants.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

well first it could be a demon it brings fea r to you angels always say fear not

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Mr. Green, have you evere considered that you did not have been abducted, and maybe what you remember is just a dream?

jca2005 pointed he have had ET dreams, and seems he was not victim of any kind of abduction, some persons get obsessed by some events on their lives which can't explain, but these were actually tricks from their mind (like dreams and some special behavior on the sleep stage)

The media can put on our mind these "greys" or "reptoids" , later our consciousness trying to find an explanation from some weird experiences (like the sleep paralysis) link it with aliens

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
After reading the Op, I have to add, that I love the greys. I always have and always will. At least the ones that have been monitoring me all of my life. Yet those days are over, as I graduated some years ago, and now, it is all just a distant memory.

Hi thanks for that post. Its not that I dont want to like them or understand them, its just they dont make it easy for us do they. All the stories that float around about them, such as that they just take us for endocrine secretions, and that they work for the reptiles who also eat us, and that they really dont care one bit for us, we are just lab rats ect ect... This is all we ever get told about them, people like you are very few and far between, I can only think of three others who speak of them like you do on ATS, maybe there are more Im not sure.

You graduated some years ago, does this mean you dont see them anymore? I can tell from your post you do hold a lot of love for them which is a really refreshing thing to see actually.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Below is a fascinating link well worth a read.
The greys are explained and described as rather sinister beings .
read it in its entirety if you have time ,the greys are mentioned
in the second book.
If this or part of this is true it could explain why we are so terrified
of some alien beings.

www.freedomdomain.com...

[edit on 27-6-2008 by headlightone]

[edit on 27-6-2008 by headlightone]

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join