It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnathan Reed's Close-Up Alien Blinking Video - best footage ever? (video)

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aspie

Apparently that many times.

"Josh" has been banned too. This means it is time for another brand new member to join, ignore the entire website and zoom in to this thread in order to tell us all how wrong we all are because they have seen the alien too as it ran across the stage.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by Tiloke]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by thegdfather

This is all disinfo most of the information on the site are false to discredit Mr. Reed. Watch the video and you'll find the truth.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Please provide proof of disinfo

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
lmao sorry for bumping this thread up but this is just HILLARIOUS. This visionandtruth guy keeps arguing and arguing with EVERYONE calling them idiots.

Why are "believers" so angry (I'm a believer btw, but don't buy this "Jon Reed" thing WHATSOEVER,I am also a EXTREME skeptic too)? Why are they always trying to FORCE people to believe what they believe? My belief is that most these people who believe everything are the real brainwashed puppets, these people blindly follow whatever they see on youtube or sites like this, but yet they call us skeptics puppets and brainwashed. Us skeptics do REAL RESEARCH on this type of stuff and you guys call us brainwashed? Yeah right, okie dokie...

I personally don't see how anyone could believe Jonathan Rutter (his real name)... I didn't believe this story 12 years ago when I heard it on c2c and I don't believe it now. What added even more the unbelievability of this is the fact that Jon Reed wasnt even his real name and the guy was a known conman lol.

How could ANYONE buy this?

I noticed someone mention they think this looks so good that this guy should work for george lucas... lol thats laughable. I used to work for ILM (george lucas' special effects company) and there where INTERNS there that were just college kids that could create things that look WAY better than this crap reed came up with...

So no, reed isnt even a good special effects artist. And someone whos work is this bad would never get hired, not even at a second rate special effects company, let alone ilm which is one of the best in the business. This is seriously probably one of the worst hoaxs I've ever seen and like I said I didnt believe this for one second, not even on art bell back in the 90s.

Someone also said something like "how could they do this in 1996, there was no cgi". LOL at that... There WAS cgi back in the 90s and it was quite prevalent in movies back then too. There was PLENTY of programs you could get for pcs or macs that would allows you do the same stuff you could do in movies, I know because that used to be my job and my main hobby when I was younger (I worked on jurassic park, the new star wars movies, and a bunch of other movies).

One of the main things I did was make models and puppets, I could make something that looks 100 times more believable than this with actual moving parts and joints... etc with just a little money (500-1000 bucks).

Also some of his still photos of the black triangle thing SCREAM photoshop... anyone who doesnt notice those are photoshopped is crazy in the head.

All through this thread too I see this vision and truth guy pointing out how no one has prooved exactly how he did it... Well it doesnt take a rocket scientist... ANYONE could make a little model aliens head blink, and thats exactly what "reed" did. The alien doesnt even look real whatsoever either, the head looks like paper mache and the body has no joints or anything it appears to just be a shirt and some pants stuffed with something lol.

How could anyone buy this? lol

I'm a believer when it comes to aliens but to be honest I'm starting to believe maybe they aren't coming to our planet at all... because after all this time NO ONE has produced any definitive proof what so ever... I'd think after all this time, especially the last 50 years where ufo phenoma has been huge, someone would be able to find something definitive...

To you people who believe this, please provide proof that there is a disinfo campaign against Jon Rutter.

and a BIG HUGE LMAO at you people who think anyone who doesnt believe this must work for a government agency... yeah sure. The government really gives a flying f about this guy, I'm sure hahahaa. Yeah I'm sure every single person who doesnt believe this stuff on here is a cia agent... lol *rolls eyes*.

This is sad because I kind of want to believe they are coming here (if they arent evil that is lol)!

[edit on 28-6-2009 by The7thSeer]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaVillen
So what happened to the alien body? If an alien killed my dog I would make sure the alien got hit in the head till it was dead.

And this is probably why aliens are in no hurry to make serious contact with us. Not trying to point you out specifically, I'm just saying that there are too many people of this mindset. A dog attacked an alien (supposedly), so you are perfectly ok with being an intelligent, sentient being until dead for defending itself? Or even if the alien did attack the dog first, you'd be ok with that?

I'm guessing that unless we create faster than light travel (or alternative means), it will still be a few hundred years before any alien decides that we are mature enough as a species, to have interaction with us.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

Originally posted by DaVillen
So what happened to the alien body? If an alien killed my dog I would make sure the alien got hit in the head till it was dead.

And this is probably why aliens are in no hurry to make serious contact with us. Not trying to point you out specifically, I'm just saying that there are too many people of this mindset. A dog attacked an alien (supposedly), so you are perfectly ok with being an intelligent, sentient being until dead for defending itself? Or even if the alien did attack the dog first, you'd be ok with that?

I'm guessing that unless we create faster than light travel (or alternative means), it will still be a few hundred years before any alien decides that we are mature enough as a species, to have interaction with us.

haha yeah I agree. This is probably EXACTLY why no aliens have officially made "contact" if they are in fact coming to our planet. We are such violent, vile, stupid animals.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by VisionQuest

The blinking eye is a L.E.D with the AA battery stuffed in the dummies head. The breathing is overly dramatic. This is bogus Ha! Ha! Ha. Ha. Oh man give me a break

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
This is just silly, my mind can't believe this is in anyway real...guys like Mr Reed are out to just earn a buck on the UFO speaking/book circuit. I don't think this is real, but I'm sure this has happened somewhere...

[edit on 30-6-2009 by havana]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I believe I had a go with "Dr.Reed" a while ago( a few years ago) about his little videos, and he was full of complete BS.
I still feel the same about them now, fake and not even good fakes.
It's sad that when a persons desperation becomes so great to believe in something they'll believe in anything.
I mean seriously look at the thing!
The eye doesn't even look as if it is attached to the body but something possibly added on by CGI (it wasn't at it's best back then but still possible) or even a simple reflection of light, which is what it looks like to me or a very convenient artifact in the video you look other places in the video you can see a similiar reflection.
It just looks like a blob of poorly molded clay and the rest of the videos...ugh.

It's just so frustrating, people need to stop falling for EVERYTHING.
Trust me it will make you appreciate the real thing when it happens much more.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by pop_science]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luciferdescending

Originally posted by johnjohn808

I just want concrete proof. Especially proof, which I dont have to purchase.

DING DING DING!!!!!!! If any of you found an alien, would you only offer up the proof in the form of a dvd people have to buy? If so, then we see where your integrity is.

i agree to you bro... rutter aka REED he took already to much money from his DVD by fooling people around...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
this J. rutter aka reed what happen to him now?!?! where is the video he claimed that he can teleport using dimensional bracelet?!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by wheazy
this "alien" has the ability to travel light years to visit our planet, carries nothing to protect itself and wears a KNIT COTTON SWEATER? come on now people, im pretty sure the aliens arent harvesting sheep to make wool sweaters.

i think there is other life besides our planets, but i highly doubt they travel here wearing sweat pants and hoddies...lol

the doctor is walking his dog in the woods and happens to have a camera? then he should have numerous other films that dont have alien footage, correct? or maybe he just happens to be the luckiest man alive and the 1 time he has his video camera, aliens happen to show up...

sometimes you dont need to know the background of the story, or anything about the person telling the story. simple logic will normally provide the answer

[edit on 13-1-2009 by wheazy]

ROFLMAO!!! 100% agree

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by visionandtruth The Link Artifact. Analysed. Taken to Osaka Japan, analysed. Some element not of earth. Not on periodic table HOW.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by visionandtruth]

[edit on 17-1-2009 by visionandtruth]

Where is the proof that he said in the video with maussan he can teleport from other dimension by using Alien bracelet..WHERE IS THAT PROOF!!!until now the video doest come out... hey vision how much REED payed you to spread his alien hoax... i believe in ETS or ET spacecraft but in Reeds case sorry say his case is full of BS!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Does anybody have any ideas where Jonathan Reed is these days??? I would like to know if hes done any recent interviews, especially about that LINK artifact. Thanks

Peace

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by VisionQuest

there is ample evidence for alien contact on earth.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by AboveTopSecretX]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
Does anybody have any ideas where Jonathan Reed is these days??? I would like to know if hes done any recent interviews, especially about that LINK artifact. Thanks

Peace

Yes Gazinhokiko. There is a New May 9th 2009 Documentary available on youtube concerning Dr. Jonathan Reed. NEW Dr. Jonathan Reed. May 9th, 2009. LINK: Documentary - True Story of Alien Contact.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by AboveTopSecretX]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elmer_Dinkley
reply to post by visionandtruth

How easy would it be for this charlatan to set up
many youtube accounts?Very!
I cannot believe this thread is still going,I would
think that the evidence of tomfoolery would be
as blatant as the dodgy `tach on Reeds face or
is that Rutter??
It`s been posted before,but I`ll provide the link
again to exposing this clown.
www.ufowatchdog.com...
Reed/Rutter? has done more damage to this
subject than most of the hoaxers,but then maybe that
was his or his handlers intention all along?

did this guy, who posted this comment, ever prove anything he stated in this thread? i simply see links to lies spread by a disinformation website.
ill prove its disinformation. royce myers has never brought forth the video tape he claimed to have of the girl lying saying she was reeds girlfriends daughter and that reed was allegic to dogs. which was a lie. ive proven watchfraud is a lie because theyve never produced a video tape of what they claimed to have had on video tape.
unlike reed who proved his case with video evidence as well as witnesses to substantiate his encounter case.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Oh for crying out loud....

Again?

See my first post on this page.Now we have yet another person who makes worthless one line posts in a few threads then jumps to the "Reed" threads and is suddenly a fountain of "information"....

How many times do you need to be banned?

[edit on 4-10-2009 by Tiloke]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by pop_science
It just looks like a blob of poorly molded clay and the rest of the videos...ugh.

If this looks like a blob of poorly molded clay to you....then your need to get your eyes checked, or put on your glasses:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/94c6abf9c632.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3906e153f97.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c679de0d50b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6eccfe8ff9cc.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join