It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnathan Reed's Close-Up Alien Blinking Video - best footage ever? (video)

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Hi, I have a question about all of this and being new to this site I don't know if this has already been discussed.

If photo's and a video footage were taken of the creature (supposedly alien like) where is the physical evidence now? Have other doctors or ufologists seen the physical evidence?

If something like this happened to me and I brought the alien back to my house to film an autopsy. I would invite as many people as I could attend, friends family etc, ask them to bring their camera's and allow all to see and film. I would certainly keep the dead creature frozen or give it to a museum for further analysis with strict instructions and surveillance at all time until enough people could be used as a witness on determining the creature. I mean look at another recent topic where they find the remnants of a very old human and they allow all the world's best archeologists and doctors to examine it before publishing a dissertation on the subject. Was this done in this case? If so, where is the evidence to back up this claim. I request new proof of witnesses and further evidence before I can believe this. I am not denying any of the video or testimony of this topic but treat me like I am simple and break down the evidence further so I can digest it with new evidence.

By the way just a personal opinion, I think these are some of the best video's I have seen about aliens new creatures, and I don't believe this is CGI.

Regards,
E.T

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiloke

So, tell us exactly what reason do you think this poster needs to be banned and if you're so concerned about it why are you posting here in this thread instead of going through proper channels.

I haven't seen these particular videos before and as far as I'm concerned they are at least about the subject matter of this thread which is a giant leap closer to the T&C than your banter.

We all sometimes get tired of the same subjects coming back again and again, but in this particular case the linked anti-Reed site is clearly an amateur hour website that doesn't have enough credibility itself to be believed when judging the credibility of another.

That's fine that you've made up your mind, but at least have the courtesy to allow the rest of us to make up our own minds by allowing others to express their point of view.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecretX

Thank you very much for providing the links to the LINK. Lol, ive been very interested in the Jonathan Reed case for the past 3 years, i dont think its fake, the RED EYE picture tells me this isnt a papier mache doll, not only does the creature blink, it also has muscle spasms on its cheeks. I love how many people are out to discredit him, its the best evidence yet of E.T life and all we do is say its fake! lol, i dont get it.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by eclectic.thoughts

Well, that's really the big problem with this case if and if you read the whole story - especially the Coast to Coast interview you'll get a better idea.

Supposedly most if not all of the evidence was stolen by the "men in black" or spooks who came to his house and carted away the body & ransacking his house.

Perhaps a convenient story for a hoax, but it just as well could be true as it's not hard to imagine that's there's people that don't want people to know.

Regardless, whether real or not it is still one of the best modern alien stories around and worth taking the time to read or research.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by eclectic.thoughts

The creature was actually still alive, when he got it home he did the check straight away, he opened up the life blanket (the foil) and was hoping he was going to find his dog Suzy in there either dead or injured, because he wasnt beleiving himself that it was an E.B.E inside. So when he unwrapped the creature he was still very much in shock, he did ring his wife and best friend gary, he got an answer from gary who was going to come over but something happened and he didnt get their. So Reed went ahead and recorded the creature, there was meant to be substantial footage and pictures. Now after he examined the creature he placed it in his freezer in the garage. Eventually he heard a banging coming from the freezer and when he opened it the creature let out an ear piercing scream, www.youtube.com...
After this his friend agry came over, he showed gary by ifting the freezer again and the creature did the same scream while gary was there. The creature then over a period of 9 days began to emerge from the freezer and reed apperently filmed it and tried communicating with it www.youtube.com...
Im not too sure who it was but after the 9th day an agency (cia, someone like that) came to reeds apartment and took all they could, including the creature, or maybe the creature got away, but all the evidence was gone, apart from what is online today which he kept at various different locations incase of what happened. Dont ever believe ufo watchdog, or any other disinfo sites. The LINK artifact is the one i want to look into, it was meant to have been sent to some lab in Japan or somewhere near there, and they had a full write up on the materials and its functioning, but also reed is meant to have used the bracelet with witnessess present, how true this is is anybodys guess, i want to know why he hasnt filmed himself using it.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

If you look closely youll see the eyelids opening and closing, you will actually see the occular muscles contracting and retracting. whats even more amazing is the change in skin color of this being. in the forest it was a pale blue. now in this recording its a darker brown. this is indication of the process that was settling upon the body, called death. reason why debunkers stay very far away from these facts is because they can say nothing concerning how any of this occurred because they know its real. so they avoid even mentioning these facts all together. those are the actions of a disinformation who will avoid specifics because they dont want listeners starting to realize this case is absolutely real.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

This case absolutely needs to have another look into it and its good to know there are those on youtube taking another look. I havent had the chance to go through the Art Bell interviews on youtube but I will. Thanks for the links. -Chip Douglas

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Chip there sees that this section of the site is getting a lot of traffic because of the Skeptical Ed thread that's got everyone's attention. So he's trying to bump these Reed threads to the top.

He also posts a lot like AboveTopSecretX. The last guy that kept trying really hard to bump Reed-related threads just recently.

A little slick, but too obvious

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
"dr." john rutter or whatever he calls himself now adays is nothing more than a conartist of the lowest variety.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Chip Douglas is only concerned with the facts of this case. Abovetopsecret message board moderators are now watching all of my posts and altering my responses. This action shows the apparent importance behind the discussions concerning Dr. Jonathan Reed and how there are people in position to alter anything said that is a valid point in proving the reality of this case. The disinformation mechanics video could be considered a prophetic video.

Dr. Jonathan Reed in 1996 had the most incredible alien encounter in human history and someone does not want you knowing about it. If you come across information concerning Dr. Reeds case they then have their lies set in place to tell people dont look at Reed.
No one has reproduced what has occurred in the video evidence shown by Dr. Reed. His encounter is monumental in that it rises above all other stories because of the amount of evidence and multiple witness testimony.

Now I will be banned for no reason other than Im presenting the facts point by point of this case that can not be disproven. My responses prove the case. Therefore they will ban me. They will find any excuse. If I dont argue or debate and just type my responses avoiding interacting with skeptics they will use the excuse Im not having dialogue and Im spamming. They will reach for anything to justify removing me. That is how information is controlled and policed. They look for anything to spin in the direction to ban people from speaking about this case. They could claim Im accusing them right here and therefore ban me, even though I have not said any names. The control of information is very important with real cases. With hoaxes you dont have such control because the hoax is obvious. With real cases such as Dr. Jonathan Reed, who indeed was a doctor who had all of his credentials erased, exactly like Bob Lazar, there is a serious need to monitor any communication going out to the mass public surrounding his case. This is why ridiculous skeptics and their ridiculous insults and ridiculous remarks are allowed to flourish in Dr. Reed threads and any serious discussion is monitored and members removed if they are justifying their support of the Dr. Jonathan Reed alien encounter.
The real supporters see through the disinformation of fraudalent websites.

- Chip Douglas, Man of Action.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by ChipDouglasManOfAction]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

blue alien then brown alien

Amazing, a debunker who has very intimate knowledge of alien anatomy.

Who, I would assume, has ever cooked a lobster or a shrimp; or seen a cuttlefish or octopus; or seen a chameleon.
How do you know how their pigmentation works?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I said this in another thread and i will say it again

For all those saying fake and hoaxer, how about we see some solid evidence to these claims? and not no BS from ufowatchdog, all the people saying fake and hoax can only say he changed his name and wasnt a DR, and thats because you were told this? did you go to his old work and dig threw files? no, did you work where he worked and knew him? no, so just because your told he wasnt a DR dosent meen he wasnt, sheeeeeeeples, bah bah bah bah! flock off and let the people who truly want to investigate this case do so in peace.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Can you offer anything that he's 100% legit?

I'll take the word of people who have known him personally for 15 years over anyone else.

The guy is a con-artist. If you can't see that then you are clearly blind.

1.) It's pretty convenient that the body of the alien lasted just long enough to get some photos and video of it. Then just mysteriously vanished. POOF....gone. I wouldn't have taken the thing home to play with. I'd be taking it somewhere where I know it's safely guarded or even take it straight to some type of authority or maybe even a TV station. I'd want to prove that it's real as quick as possible. Not take my time to play around with it.

2.) It's pretty convenient that he just happened to have a bunch of fancy gold-colored foil to lay the body on and latex gloves to touch it with.

3.) It's pretty convenient that his piece of "alien-tech" that allows people to go to other dimensions, only works when the aliens want it to work. Even if it doesn't work, people could still study it and see if it's made of unknown material or has advanced technology.

4.) How convenient that all the photos of the aliens craft show it hovering flush with whatever grass/weeds are under it. You know, hiding what's actually holding it up.

5.) The guy changes his name so he can protect his family? Then he should really stop showing up at conventions shouldn't he? I mean, if you want to protect family, you would go into complete hiding and vanish. Not show up at conventions here and there making some good amounts of cash. Oh wait, I guess he only does it so he can use that cash to help protect his family, right? /facepalm to self

I don't even know why I'm bothering with this case. The whole thing is hilarious IMHO

[edit on 19-10-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Earth human beings flaunting their ignorance with full honors, as if they are experts concerning alien anatomy.

-Chip Douglas, Man of Action.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

How do you meen pretty convenient to have a gold sheet? its a god damn rescue cover, like when people go camping or hiking, its to warm people up when they may be hyperthermic, all the evidence is there, the bank workers who knew him, colleagues at his work, the alien, the blinking, the muscle contraction, the gun shot wound, the landlords testimony to the damage in his home, the obelisk isnt being held up by anything, there is enough pictures and video to prove this, show me where its held up!?! the camcorder going haywire when ever he gets close to the obelisk, the fact the alien changes colour is great evidence of a living tissue like mentioned before with chameleons or cuttle fish or even humans when they turn blue! And also you say its convenient the alien stayed long enough for pictures and video, yet it was there for 9 days, just because he didnt report straight away dosnt make this a fake, there is 6 billion people on this planet yet you think they should act just like you would, get a grip man, everybody is different and would react different. Its all out there plus more, but people ignore this and just try to ridicule him about his name. He has had the LINK bracelet analized in Japan, and the results are there to see, look it up. www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-10-2009 by GezinhoKiko]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko

all the evidence is there, the bank workers who knew him, colleagues at his work, the alien, the blinking, the muscle contraction, the gun shot wound, the landlords testimony to the damage in his home, the obelisk isnt being held up by anything, there is enough pictures and video to prove this, show me where its held up!?! the camcorder going haywire when ever he gets close to the obelisk, the fact the alien changes colour is great evidence of a living tissue like mentioned before with chameleons or cuttle fish or even humans when they turn blue! And also you say its convenient the alien stayed long enough for pictures and video, yet it was there for 9 days, just because he didnt report straight away dosnt make this a fake, there is 6 billion people on this planet yet you think they should act just like you would, get a grip man, everybody is different and would react different. Its all out there plus more, but people ignore this and just try to ridicule him about his name. He has had the LINK bracelet analized in Japan, and the results are there to see, look it up. www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

None of which proves anything at all. Never has and never will.

So his landlord saw damage to his place? That proves it was caused by an alien he had in his home? I'm not even going to go into the gold foil and other excuses of yours.

You and your little buddy up there make me laugh though, so keep these rants coming.

I'd like to make a request that someone from ATS look into the members AboveTopSecretX and ChipDouglasManOfAction to see if those ID's originate from the same IP address because I believe they're one in the same.

1.) They both only post in Rutter threads

2.) They both love to post Rutter videos

3.) They both post in the same exact manner. A lot of stuff in one huge paragraph.

4.) They both get very angry and defensive (almost like they take it personally as if they're Nutter/Rutter/Reed himself) if you don't believe anything they say.

5.) They both have an obvious hatred towards the ufowatchdog site. Which just happens to be the site that proved the entire thing was a hoax.

6.) Not good evidence, but look at the ID's and you see each new word in each ID starts with a capital letter: AboveTopSecretX and ChipDouglasManOfAction. Could just be a coincidence, but I doubt it.

EDIT: The last time I brought up the idea those two ID's are the same person the same exact thing happened. It got really quiet in the thread when the person was more than happy to keep posting before it was mentioned. Hmmm.....

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

man your mental, the silver sheet is just a sheet that is used by medics and hikers, he had it in his 4x4 with his other camping gear, whats so strange about that? how dosent all the evidence provided prove anything? please enlighten me. I didnt say the alien trashed his place man, stop jumping to conclusions, i dont even think you have studied the case, otherwise you would know these things, like the silver sheet which is mentioned in his original interview, and it was an organisation that trashed the home cia or special agents, again you should know this if you have studied the case, but you dont, you just seem to be jumping on the hoax wagon without even looking into the case, man im disgusted at you for even having the audasity to comment on this case when you clearly know nothing! people like you make me sick!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

I don't believe anything said and look at how angry and defensive you get. Just like AboveTopSecretX and ChipDouglasManOfAction. You also posted in the same manner, one huge paragraph where you take it very personally and try to insult me. I say try to insult because nothing you say angers me, just makes me laugh.

The only reason I added that little edit was to see if I could draw you back in (seeing that you were still logged in) to see if you'd post like your two little buddies up there (one huge paragraph that shows you taking this a little too personally that will contain some form of an attack on me for not believing it). I'll be honest and admit that I didn't think it would work, but it did. Thanks
I'll even give your post a star for laugh factor.

I won't bother with this anymore. The ufowatchdog site, among others, have proven this to be a hoax a long time ago. I just find it pretty pathetic that this guy is still out there (or here on this site) trying to sell it as legit.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The one right there is a militant E.T. the black uniform, this looks like one I saw in my dreams back a few years back but he had an inverted triangle on its chest.

I would say your special elite squadron. No different then our no-nonsense commandos.

Well, in my dream I ran into a barn and outside this barn, there was this e.t. in black that kept trying to open the door that I was in but I kept holding onto the door with all my superhuman strength, but I awoke before he got it open.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Listen man, i aint angry, im just defensive, if you have no interest on this case then please do go, because you have not answered me on the fact you know nothing of this case so why be here anyway? And i like to write in a full paragraph because its my style, if you dont like it then theres nothing im going to do about it. Go away and play with your toys, all you seem to be chatting is $hit!!! Go and listen to ufowatchdog like every other sheep! bah bah bah! Because they have no solid proof of this case being a hoax, but if you can provide it then im all ears! Chow for now friend

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join