It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnathan Reed's Close-Up Alien Blinking Video - best footage ever? (video)

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
W.T.H.?

How can anyone think that alien is real?

He's got a mylar emergency blanket, a stuffed alien mask, fake blood, and a stuffed t-shirt and pants for a body...

You can buy those exact alien masks at just about any Halloween store, including the fake blood.

Some people are just way too easy to fool...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
OK.............The same argument that goes around and around... Using information you found on the internet to combat other evidence you guys found on the internet...HAHAHA you all lack common sense... People that scream hoax! its been debunked blah blah blah....It hasnt...You all say its a paper mache doll that blinks and changes colour... That itself sounds like bunk to me... But hey!!! since all you "debunkers" are so good at debunking! WHY NOT DO IT YOURSELF!! you all say it can be done...DO IT!! make an alien, take footage of it blinking! take hi definition Photographs! all using technology from 1996! Wack it on youtube and shut Reed up once and for all if your getting annoyed so much!! Go ahead prove me wrong! I use youtube alot so i will wait to see this video get posted...But then will it ever get posted?? I dont believe or disbelieve this case but im affraid to say this nutcase as you call him is winning because he has provided evidence...You havent provided any at all! so please make a video and take photos! A low life two bit fraud can! why cant you?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I believe this guy...

I need to get his book.

I read Stan Romanek's Messages over the summer and I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Yea seriously anyone saying its FAKE... try duplicating it!

Anyone asking why he had this that and the other thing on the alien body aka the emergency blanket, etc. That still doesn't mean its fake!

If you had something happen on the spot you would just do what you had to do... that's what he had available! If he had a flower blanket in his car and used that you'd have the same argument... like why did he use that blanket and not so and so..

come on people... look above and beyond ..... as for his breathing... he was terrified and seen something that was not of this world... just because you think its fake. What if that happened to you?

Just my 2 cents.....

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOAlienLover
Yea seriously anyone saying its FAKE... try duplicating it!

Why is it Rutter the Nutter had no idea the eye moved until a viewer pointed it out
so he could reel everyone in.Let the viewer find more this way wow I didn't notice that till now.

The people reviving this hoax have monetary gain.Wake up folks.
Rutter the Nutter is passed.

Zelong.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
this case was always very interesting to me as well, thanks for posting.
if it's a fake he is a good act.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Can't help but notice these new members DDDDDDDDDD and UFOAlienLover join up to defend Rutter the Nutter

Zelong.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
Chip, I feel the main crux of the problem here is that 99.98% of those opposed to Reed's credibility use ufowatchdog.com as a pillar for their argument.

Why didn't you say 100%, you know round it up.
How would you know such a statistic NightVision

The real problem is people who don't research enough and just believe others!

Zelong.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Best footage ever? Hardly I must say. This is one of the least convincing videos I have ever seen. An alien wrapped in gold foil, and just because he has a blinking eye I am supposed to believe it is authentic? Please give us a little more credit then this. Laughable in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Zelong!! Wow you got me there! im glad you thought your own comment was hilarious! you laugh at your own jokes too? oh by the way made a video to show me yet?......................................................................no? Why not?... And I wasnt defending Rutter the nutter because if you properly read my comment im not on his side either...
Keep the pointless comments coming... You argue like a six year old...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
the blinking look like flashing lights to me.

floating a simple theory. second line.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DDDDDDD
Zelong!! Wow you got me there! im glad you thought your own comment was hilarious! you laugh at your own jokes too? oh by the way made a video to show me yet?......................................................................no? Why not?... And I wasnt defending Rutter the nutter because if you properly read my comment im not on his side either...
Keep the pointless comments coming... You argue like a six year old...

So what does this mean than?

HAHAHA you all lack common sense... People that scream hoax! its been debunked blah blah blah....It hasnt..

I dont believe or disbelieve this case

yes,no,maybe which is it

WHY NOT DO IT YOURSELF!!

What Debunk it? I already have
many moons ago

I see You have chosen your best defense is to attack.You are just one of many that come in here and state delusional reply's.
By the way you mention "You argue like a six year old" what argument

Zelong.

[edit on 20/11/09 by Zelong]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Um wrong. See you have no idea. That's not the truth....

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Here we go again, the Rutter fanatics throw out the old 'recreate it' chestnut. Well it's already been done by the Alien Autopsy fakers, who fooled a lot of people for quite some time. And by the way they did a much better job than the crappy Rutter footage.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
No matter how much evidence someone can gather there's always going to be people who don't want to believe it.

Aliens are real.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Good video...
if I was a gov agent, and I had to 'disinfo' a real case, that's the video I'd use.

Just saying...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Yes aliens are real, it's just this Rutter case and all involved that are fake.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I remember researching this a long time ago;

I remember there was an audio recording of his interview with "the alien";
I was wondering why it wasnt in video;
then when i heard the alien in the audio speak, it sounded exactly like he was scratching a record on a turntable;

like reed would ask a question then scratch a record, ask a question then scratch a record;
and tried to pass it off as an alien interview;

and being a DJ I know exactly what the sound of a record scratching sounds like;
and thats the moment I knew reed is a hoax

here is the audio excerpt

turntables

[edit on 24-11-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjSharperimage

then when i heard the alien in the audio speak, it sounded exactly like he was scratching a record on a turntable;

like reed would ask a question then scratch a record, ask a question then scratch a record;
and tried to pass it off as an alien interview;

and being a DJ I know exactly what the sound of a record scratching sounds like;
and thats the moment I knew reed is a hoax

here is the audio excerpt

No disrespect but the alien audio sound is not even similar to the scratching of a turntable... the frequency is way off.

turntables

[edit on 24-11-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by VisionQuest

Great footage, assuming it's real.

Looks like a benevolent Vegan there. For Christ's sake, the poor Vegan pilot is bleeding to death there and the camera man just keeps filming him and the craft. Stop filming and help the pilot, dammit!

Peace,
Mulder

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join