It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnathan Reed's Close-Up Alien Blinking Video - best footage ever? (video)

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOAlienLover

Originally posted by DjSharperimage

then when i heard the alien in the audio speak, it sounded exactly like he was scratching a record on a turntable;

like reed would ask a question then scratch a record, ask a question then scratch a record;
and tried to pass it off as an alien interview;

and being a DJ I know exactly what the sound of a record scratching sounds like;
and thats the moment I knew reed is a hoax

here is the audio excerpt

No disrespect but the alien audio sound is not even similar to the scratching of a turntable... the frequency is way off.

turntables

[edit on 24-11-2009 by DjSharperimage]

OK its not a record scratching;

he is rubbing on a balloon with a wet hand;
which makes that squeaking noise;

kind of like when your sneakers squeak from being wet as you walk

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOAlienLover

Originally posted by DjSharperimage

then when i heard the alien in the audio speak, it sounded exactly like he was scratching a record on a turntable;

like reed would ask a question then scratch a record, ask a question then scratch a record;
and tried to pass it off as an alien interview;

and being a DJ I know exactly what the sound of a record scratching sounds like;
and thats the moment I knew reed is a hoax

here is the audio excerpt

No disrespect but the alien audio sound is not even similar to the scratching of a turntable... the frequency is way off.

turntables

[edit on 24-11-2009 by DjSharperimage]

OK;
Its not a record;

He is rubbing on a balloon with a wet hand to make the squeaking sound;

like when your sneakers make a squeaking sound when walking from being wet

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hey DJ.. I went to youtube and found some new videos that were uploaded Nov 21 that I haven't seen before. I watched all of these videos from start to finish.

Ignore the background music and focus on Reed's words do it when you have some free time to dedicate to this.

By the way do you not believe his story at all or do you think it's too "perfect" to be true?

7/10 ODISEALINK II REQUIEM: The Chronicles of Jonathan Reed - October 15, 2009

8/10 ODISEALINK II REQUIEM: The Chronicles of Jonathan Reed - October 15, 2009

9/10 ODISEALINK II REQUIEM: The Chronicles of Jonathan Reed - October 15, 2009

10/10 ODISEALINK II REQUIEM: The Chronicles of Jonathan Reed - October 15, 2009

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hello,

I'm a regular visitor of ATS but rarely post. I have read a fair bit about Dr Reed and just recently came across what I think is a new video.

Some of you know he found a link artefact (bracelet) near the body of the alien. He show's how it works via transportation in his basement, apparently it failed when he tried it in public. Anyway can people correct me, put me onto the original story or just give me their views please.

Much appreciated.

Sorry to edit, there was another interesting video of the video distortion showing the picture of the alien. Very freaky.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by eDrinker]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Good stuff thank you for sharing it. I never heard or seen anything about this case before but true or not it is interesting..

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by frimilden
Good stuff thank you for sharing it. I never heard or seen anything about this case before but true or not it is interesting..

The story is quite old but the videos I've posted are (I think) quite new. There is extensive evidence that show's his story is a hoax:

www.ufowatchdog.com...

However I think a lot of cases are pumped with disinformation. Do I believe this case? Probably not after reading the evidence. However that frame with the original alien picture gives me the chills.

On a separate note, what do I have to do to create my own topics? Do I have to keep replying to old forums posts?

I want to know if Bob Lazar is still alive or dead, it's a rumour that's floating about.

Oz

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
PMSL

1 man walking his dog defeats an advanced alien being, capable of travelling enormous distances across the universe............ with a big stick.

yeah ok........

I'm not following your logic here. How does the fact that a human can be defeated by a spider fit into your system?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
PMSL

1 man walking his dog defeats an advanced alien being, capable of travelling enormous distances across the universe............ with a big stick.

yeah ok........

I'm not following your logic here. How does the fact that a human can be defeated by a spider fit into your system?

There are many areas of the story you can ridicule, why should a "big stick" and distance travelled have any correlation.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
In the OP's second video, I want to know why someone's having sex when they've got an alien to contend with.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
very fake.... there is no way aliens would have technology to traverse great distance or dimensions or however they get here...then have to go scout around.... don't you think they would have radar or cameras or something of the like? i doubt there grand plan is to look around at nigh trough windows.....

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by eDrinker
Hello,

I'm a regular visitor of ATS but rarely post. I have read a fair bit about Dr Reed and just recently came across what I think is a new video.

Some of you know he found a link artefact (bracelet) near the body of the alien. He show's how it works via transportation in his basement, apparently it failed when he tried it in public. Anyway can people correct me, put me onto the original story or just give me their views please.

Much appreciated.

I was willing to give the Reed frozen alien case the benefit of the doubt until this latest video surfaced. This basically killed it for me. Too bad because the pictures and video of the alien looked so good I thought there was a chance it was real. Also the bullet hole through the guys back helped too. Now with this so phony teleportation video with it's obviously added in fake audience sound I will not even consider it possible till an explanation is provided.

When will Reed come forward to explain? Has he simply thrown in the towel having milked it for all it was worth?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
To me, the videos do not look real. I mean c'mon, yellow glowing eyes? The head did not move and the eyes blinked slowly as if actuated by a cheap air pump. Thoroughly unconvincing.

[gratuitous link removed]

[edit on 16-8-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paranormal51.com
To me, the videos do not look real. I mean c'mon, yellow glowing eyes? The head did not move and the eyes blinked slowly as if actuated by a cheap air pump. Thoroughly unconvincing.

Well, supposedly the thing had a major head wound that could explain it's odd movement... but... really... how do you know how an alien is supposed to move it's head and eyes? How much experience do you actually have with aliens?
Give me a break

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
Here's the photos that go along with the videos (story).

(Photos available here)

That's my entire archive. Still looking for the screaming alien in the freezer audio.

LOL, wow, din't see this post for some reason, convences me even more now that it's a hoax.

The pics of the aliens are puppets or masks from "Fire in the Sky":

The pic of the space craft is sooo CG, I'm a CG artist and I know CG when I see it.
The first thing that gives it away is...

1. There's no shadow coming from the spacecraft.

2. The lighting of the craft compared to the lighting of the rest of the forrest doesn't match either.

3. and finally, it is obvious that the craft is alpha overed on top of the footage, no plants obstructing the view of the craft.

One more note to add is, why did we not see flashes from the camera he must have been carrying to be able to take these pics, it's obvious from the footage that the quality is waaay different, better to say the least.

Could this be any more hoaxier?

-Jimmy, CG Artist Extrodinare

The fire in the sky movie was totally changed as far as what the ship looked like and Travis Waltons time on the ship. The aliens did not look like old men they were like the Betty and Barney Hill greys.

what really happened
www.travis-walton.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Reed is a fraud and his "link" bracelet was found to be made of common household materials. He is a con artist seeking mony and fame. He was debunked some time again. I dont understand why this is even being discussed? You can find his hoax in the hoax section of ATS. Old news.

ufocasebook.com...
aliencasebook.blogspot.com...

I guess an Above Top Secret member is about as aggravated as I am regarding the Dr. Reed hoax since he went so far as to put a video together in order to forewarn. This hoax was settled years ago after the UFO Watchdog spent a few years and a lot of money researching the man and meeting up with all that knew him. Below this video is an address that pretty much explains it all and then there are links to the UFO Watchdog where you can read about the debunking of Dr. Reed. Too many people are still falling for the Reed thing and there is $$ involved there that they're parting with, even though it's a well known hoax. Consequently, someone needs to re-educate the UFO alien enthusiasts probably every year due to newbies who get stung. The real problem is that Reed and his aka's: odisealinker and JoanScutter have the comments area in YouTube set to "approval only". The reason is an obvious one, which is that there are too many of us that know about the hoax and he won't post our comments. He only posts positive comments about what it is he has to sell from the believers that got sucked in. Remember, he's there to sell something. He's not just presenting his story, he's in the business of making $$. Alls one really has to do is ask Art Bell what his biggest regret is that he ever aired on Coast to Coast.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
awh, Reed again...i dont know of UFO topic that have been more ridiculed than this one...i first saw that footage on VHS and i was stunned....i have it on my hard drive..but...i think generally that the Reed case is simply with unconfirmed information, i am undecided yet...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack

The pics of the aliens are puppets or masks from "Fire in the Sky":

They are similar but hardly the same.

I am just as eager to expose a fraud as the next guy but lets stick to facts, OK? No need to falsely accuse.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Unknown Origin]

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Unknown Origin]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Wow that new video of him "faking" a teleportation via the bracelet cuff thing is rediculous. Seriously. thanks for posting!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Origin

Originally posted by eDrinker
Hello,

Much appreciated.

Yes i think he is now debunked, here is a slowed down version of his so called via transportation video he claims is transporting him.

I was willing to give the Reed frozen alien case the benefit of the doubt until this latest video surfaced. This basically killed it for me. Too bad because the pictures and video of the alien looked so good I thought there was a chance it was real. Also the bullet hole through the guys back helped too. Now with this so phony teleportation video with it's obviously added in fake audience sound I will not even consider it possible till an explanation is provided.

When will Reed come forward to explain? Has he simply thrown in the towel having milked it for all it was worth?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
On its own that is a good video, but the Rutter case, replete with bad CGI just stinks of money-grubbing. If the guy had a perfect track record then so be it, but I would not trust that guy to furnish me with a decent stool sample.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join