It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnathan Reed's Close-Up Alien Blinking Video - best footage ever? (video)

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Reed's story is real Scifi Folks. Actually his name's not reed.
Decoy

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MrRobarto

Yep, ridiculous, isn't it. That's why the thread needs to be closed.

Did anyone else hit the "alert" button under VandT's posts and complain about the blatent advertising? 10 minutes after I did that he was banned.

If you want a mod to take a look, hit the alert button in his post and type a quick explanation as to why you think it needs to be looked at.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I saw this exact same video at an earlier time, but did not see the alien blink. This would mean that that was added on. As far as the credibility of the alien itself... looks like a grey/reptilian hybrid, but otherwise no comment.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
reply to post by MrRobarto

Yep, ridiculous, isn't it. That's why the thread needs to be closed.

Did anyone else hit the "alert" button under VandT's posts and complain about the blatent advertising? 10 minutes after I did that he was banned.

If you want a mod to take a look, hit the alert button in his post and type a quick explanation as to why you think it needs to be looked at.

It's probably important to keep this open. This quack was exposed, and it's good to illustrate that you can identify the quacks from the legitimate folks if you do a little digging.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshThompkins
here is the link of Kal Korpf, the guy who has exposed royce j myers as the liar that he is. its ashame someone like myers can manipulate so many people with lies.

www.youtube.com...

Rememeber, the credibility of an accusation is only as good as the credibility of the accuser.

With that said, here`s an introduction to the great Kal Korff
kalisanidiot.blogspot.com...

And here is Royce J. Meyers take on the great Kal Korff
www.ufowatchdog.com...

I dont know who`s telling the truth, but after watching a few of his videos, Korff sounds like a raving, contradicting, lawsuit threatening, paranoid lunatic. LOL

[edit on 4-3-2009 by johnjohn808]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Kal Korff is a complete wacko who can't lie straight in bed. Seriously he needs locking up in a padded cell. If your case rests on evidence from Kal Korff I feel sorry for you

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I think it's a hoax but I wanted to add that if this where a true alien you shouldn't use their skin color to define if they are fake or not because like us they might have variations in skin color depending on race.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
I think it's a hoax but I wanted to add that if this where a true alien you shouldn't use their skin color to define if they are fake or not because like us they might have variations in skin color depending on race.

This is a great point DaMod, especially since no one has explained how Reed made the color of the alien change from in the woods to the video in his home, if it was fake. Im going to search through youtube for more the jonathan reed alien encounter because I cant trust the people who say what they think without even looking at all the videos available on youtube. Incredible information.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegdfather
I had seen the blinking video before and it does look realistic. The other videos are even more interesting. One question though, in the woods footage the presumed alien to be is blue, but in other clips its brown? And what was the black triangle/squareish thing he kept focusing on? If thats fake he's a good actor and did a good job of not passing out for breathing heavily like that for 3 and a half minutes.

No one has ever told how they thought Reed could have faked something like this and the reason for this is probably because they know it is real. I believe this is real and I dont want to be verbally attacked. I want someone to explain why Royce Liars lied throughout 90% of his information on this case.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I want someone to tell me how Reed got a bullet wound in his shoulder.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted, but you might wanna read it.

www.ufowatchdog.com...

I wanna believe the story, but, the kind seems a lil off.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I want someone to prove Rutter got a bullet wound in the shoulder. It's all hearsay until he is actually examined.

In fact this whole story is hearsay as not one single piece of evidence has been submitted.

Visionandtruth spamming ATS under different names just adds weight to this case being a fraud.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Aspie

Absolutely! I want confirmation of his bullet would too but like all Rutter's stories, he can't provide physical proof of anything he says.

I think the story goes... instead of going to a hospital after the g-man shot him, Rutter went and hid out at some 'friends' house who's husband just happened to be a doctor and stitched Rutter up.

You really have to laugh how he creates scenarios that eliminate the usual avenues of proof. If he went to a hospital like every other sane person in the first world does, there would be medical records that could be confirmed or denied.

See where I'm going with this... The same goes for the alien 'bracelet', the tissue samples... and all the rest of the crap.

Anyone who tries to perpetuate this BS further is either:

1. A Certified Fruitcake.
  2. A Complete Idiot.
  3. Rutter.
  4. All Of The Above.

IRM

[edit on 6/3/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I, personally would love to see the alien bracelet. On a side note, Jim sparks claims to have a 'black box' that the Zeta's gave him. I wonder if it has mysteriously disappeared like every other piece of evidence in existence. WHY WHY WHY!?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Yea well Jim Sparks is another fruitcake

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Kinda reminds me of a episode of Leave it to Beaver.
Wally tells The Beav that next time he decides to tell a tall tale (an indian battle), dont say it happened in front of their house.
Be like Eddie Haskle and say it happened in South America, that way no one can check up on it. LOL

As far as the bullet wound, because of the money involved, I would`nt put it past being a self inflicted wound or a previous wound for that matter.
I myself have a scar from a bullet too (being in the wrong place at the wrong time), maybe I can build a story around it!

[edit on 6-3-2009 by johnjohn808]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by johnjohn808

Maybe an ex-girlfriend did it to him when he asked her to dress up as an alien named "Freddie".

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join