It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnathan Reed's Close-Up Alien Blinking Video - best footage ever? (video)

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DaVillen

wow and start interplantery war.
No i wouldnt kill another dog if it killed my dog let alone sentient life possibly far more intelegent than us humans
no wonder ET stays in the atmosphere..

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
And where is the solid proof that this case is real. Rutter fanatics keep telling us it's 13 years, yes 13 years and we are still waiting for the tiniest bit of solid evidence. Will we have to wait another 13 years? I'd bet my house on it.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
reply to post by nightmare_david

all the evidence is there, the bank workers who knew him, colleagues at his work, the alien, the blinking, the muscle contraction, the gun shot wound, the landlords testimony to the damage in his home, the obelisk isnt being held up by anything, there is enough pictures and video to prove this, show me where its held up!?! the camcorder going haywire when ever he gets close to the obelisk, the fact the alien changes colour is great evidence of a living tissue like mentioned before with chameleons or cuttle fish or even humans when they turn blue! And also you say its convenient the alien stayed long enough for pictures and video, yet it was there for 9 days, just because he didnt report straight away dosnt make this a fake, there is 6 billion people on this planet yet you think they should act just like you would, get a grip man, everybody is different and would react different. Its all out there plus more, but people ignore this and just try to ridicule him about his name. He has had the LINK bracelet analized in Japan, and the results are there to see, look it up. www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-10-2009 by GezinhoKiko]

[edit on 19-10-2009 by GezinhoKiko]

None of which proves anything at all. Never has and never will.

So his landlord saw damage to his place? That proves it was caused by an alien he had in his home? I'm not even going to go into the gold foil and other excuses of yours.

You and your little buddy up there make me laugh though, so keep these rants coming.

I'd like to make a request that someone from ATS look into the members AboveTopSecretX and ChipDouglasManOfAction to see if those ID's originate from the same IP address because I believe they're one in the same.

1.) They both only post in Rutter threads

2.) They both love to post Rutter videos

3.) They both post in the same exact manner. A lot of stuff in one huge paragraph.

4.) They both get very angry and defensive (almost like they take it personally as if they're Nutter/Rutter/Reed himself) if you don't believe anything they say.

5.) They both have an obvious hatred towards the ufowatchdog site. Which just happens to be the site that proved the entire thing was a hoax.

6.) Not good evidence, but look at the ID's and you see each new word in each ID starts with a capital letter: AboveTopSecretX and ChipDouglasManOfAction. Could just be a coincidence, but I doubt it.

EDIT: The last time I brought up the idea those two ID's are the same person the same exact thing happened. It got really quiet in the thread when the person was more than happy to keep posting before it was mentioned. Hmmm.....

[edit on 19-10-2009 by nightmare_david]

Let Us Know The Results Of That Request David. And If They Are Different I Would Like For You To Apologize To Everyone Here. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Originally posted by eclectic.thoughts
Hi, I have a question about all of this and being new to this site I don't know if this has already been discussed.

If photo's and a video footage were taken of the creature (supposedly alien like) where is the physical evidence now? Have other doctors or ufologists seen the physical evidence?
[Many saw all of this when it first came out in 1998. And Many of them were scared to support to story. Only a small group decided its real and one of those is Wendelle Stevens. Basically Wendelle put up his middle-finger to the others who were scared, and said the Jonathan Reed case is REAL. Wendelle Stevens supports the case and so does Jaime Maussan. -Chip Douglas, Man of Action.]

If something like this happened to me and I brought the alien back to my house to film an autopsy. I would invite as many people as I could attend, friends family etc, ask them to bring their camera's and allow all to see and film.
[ Possibly getting all of them killed. Would you have done this with full knowledge knowing you could be directly responsible for getting them killed? Please think about this question, if you are sincere in your comment. But Yes many were invited over to his home to see the body. Many people dont realize the potential risk involved. Would you have done that knowing you could be responsible for creating corpses of your close friends and family members in your city morgue because you claim you would have told them to come over with their video cameras? Seriously think about the repercussions before taking action. Youd be responsible for killing someones father or husband, wife or mother. Could you live with that? -Chip Douglas, Man of Action.]

I would certainly keep the dead creature frozen or give it to a museum for further analysis with strict instructions and surveillance at all time until enough people could be used as a witness on determining the creature.
[Thats you. I wouldnt. In fact I wouldnt have called MUFON either. That was Reeds first mistake in my humble opinion. Mufons phones are monitored, aka Tapped, folks. My instruction to anyone who comes across something like this...DO NOT CALL MUFON UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.... this is how you tip off the government because mufons phones are monitored. -Chip Douglas, Man of Action.]

I mean look at another recent topic where they find the remnants of a very old human and they allow all the world's best archeologists and doctors to examine it before publishing a dissertation on the subject.
[Hmm. -Chip Douglas, Man of Action.]
Was this done in this case? If so, where is the evidence to back up this claim. [Hmm. -Chip Douglas, Man of Action.]
I request new proof of witnesses and further evidence before I can believe this.
[Why not contact Dr. Reed yourself and run the risk of seeing the being yourself so that you can then come back here to tell all of these people like yourself who keep asking for papers. I say forget paper work. Go see for yourself. That is what I would do, and perhaps, who knows, MAYBE I JUST DID THAT,....-Chip Douglas, Man of Action.]
I am not denying any of the video or testimony of this topic but treat me like I am simple and break down the evidence further so I can digest it with new evidence.
[Evidence has been broken down enough. If you were truly interested in seeking the truth of this case youd go straight to the source. Thats what Id do, and perhaps MAYBE I JUST DID THAT,...-Chip Douglas, Man of Action.]

By the way just a personal opinion, I think these are some of the best video's I have seen about aliens new creatures, and I don't believe this is CGI.
[Good opinion and good observation. Its not CGI. -Chip Douglas, Man of Action. ]

Regards,
E.T

Regards,
-Chip Douglas, Man of Action.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
reply to post by nightmare_david

man your mental, the silver sheet is just a sheet that is used by medics and hikers, he had it in his 4x4 with his other camping gear, whats so strange about that? how dosent all the evidence provided prove anything? please enlighten me. I didnt say the alien trashed his place man, stop jumping to conclusions, i dont even think you have studied the case, otherwise you would know these things, like the silver sheet which is mentioned in his original interview, and it was an organisation that trashed the home cia or special agents, again you should know this if you have studied the case, but you dont, you just seem to be jumping on the hoax wagon without even looking into the case, man im disgusted at you for even having the audasity to comment on this case when you clearly know nothing! people like you make me sick!

Gezinhokiko, I want you to think about something real hard. When you come across someone such as the person you are responding to take into consideration that that is a person who quite possibly knows the case very well, perhaps even way more than you possibly imagine, and therefore this 'jumping to conclusions' is an 'act' they are putting on to rile you up. A great example of this is when he accused me of being someone else and saying they both get angry. Well Ive never been angry on this message board. That accusation is a delibrate attempt to paint a negative picture of me so that moderators will then come and ban me. They are great actors on these sites who know Reeds case is 100% real and they are out to discredit it and they use very skillful tactics at doing so. Just think about it. -Chip Douglas, Man of Action.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashar
reply to post by DaVillen

wow and start interplantery war.
No i wouldnt kill another dog if it killed my dog let alone sentient life possibly far more intelegent than us humans
no wonder ET stays in the atmosphere..

Well thats because you are possibly a Saint. And after an alien tore your family pets head off you would then want to embrace it with love and compassion. Saints tend to see the world a little different from average ordinary human beings. So its quite possible that you are indeed a Saint.
-Chip Douglas, Man of Action.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Chip, I feel the main crux of the problem here is that 99.98% of those opposed to Reed's credibility use ufowatchdog.com as a pillar for their argument. I'm not saying I believe or disbelieve Reed's story, but a true skeptic is required to study a case, and that requires more than a quick google search, browsing over a website well known for having little to no sources for their material. I personally lean more toward the skeptic side of this case, but I still feel there has to be a standard here, and the skeptics are falling short on principle, making blanketed insulting, or joke statements that have little to do with facts of the case.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Thats the best damn thing anyone has said on this thread, i praise you for having an intelligent mind and looking at this case down the middle, i am a believer in this case, a strong believer, but what we all need is Reed/Rutter whatever, to show us the being alive with him, or even show us the LINK artifact and how it works, using it for all to see, that would put the nail in the coffin of this case. I still think there is enough evidence out there on this case but just that final piece, that would do it for everybody! Star for you!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I said I'd like to make a request, never said I actually made one. Don't twist my words around. I still stick to my word that you're the same person. The exact posting style is a little too obvious. You can also easily change your IP to try and fool ATS, but they can still easily track that if they really wanted.

I'm not going to bother making an actual request because most people on here don't believe this BS story anyway. It's a waste of time.

I also never said my only source is ufowatchdog. You have no idea what all I know about the case so stop acting as if you do.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
I personally lean more toward the skeptic side of this case, but I still feel there has to be a standard here, and the skeptics are falling short on principle, making blanketed insulting, or joke statements that have little to do with facts of the case.

I'm not going to bother making an actual request because most people on here don't believe this BS story anyway. It's a waste of time.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
My first impression of the alien is it's a guy with a mask on. After seeing other footage it looks like a doll with a paper mache head. It looks staged to me. I've learned over the last week that some guys crave attention so much they are willing to go to jail in order to get their 15 minutes of fame. This was suppose to be in the late 90's. There were descent video recorders back then.

www.canon.com...

[edit on 20-10-2009 by cloakndagger]

[edit on 20-10-2009 by cloakndagger]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I said I'd like to make a request, never said I actually made one. Don't twist my words around. I still stick to my word that you're the same person. The exact posting style is a little too obvious. You can also easily change your IP to try and fool ATS, but they can still easily track that if they really wanted.

I also never said my only source is ufowatchdog. You have no idea what all I know about the case so stop acting as if you do.

If and when they do just be man enough to apologize. Ive seen posting styles or similarities between many people but suggestion they are the same person is implying they are the same, and you know as well as i know that is why you said that. So when they do check the IPs just make sure youre ready to apologize. And calling the story bull# - try telling that to someone who has seen that being, or one of its race, moving gracefully through the woods, maybe, even very very very VERY recently, who now comes on this board and laughs at the people who say its bull#. Like you. And last, I dont care how much you know about the case just as long as I know youve said its bull# lets me know what youve surmised its a bunch of bull# and hotwind based in your ignorance.

- Chip Douglas, Man of Action.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by ChipDouglasManOfAction]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChipDouglasManOfAction

If and when they do just be man enough to apologize. Ive seen posting styles or similarities between many people but suggestion they are the same person is implying they are the same, and you know as well as i know that is why you said that. So when they do check the IPs just make sure youre ready to apologize. And calling the story bull# - try telling that to someone who has seen that being, or one of its race, moving gracefully through the woods, maybe, even very very very VERY recently, who now comes on this board and laughs at the people who say its bull#. Like you. And last, I dont care how much you know about the case just as long as I know youve said its bull# lets me know what youve surmised its a bunch of bull# and hotwind based in your ignorance.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by ChipDouglasManOfAction]

I already told you I'm not bothering with this anymore. I don't believe a word you say, I'm sticking to what I've already said and won't apologize for anything. If I'm proven wrong on the IP address, I honestly don't care. There's ways for you to get around that. I obviously hit a nerve bringing that up, hmmm.

If you have your own story to tell, then tell it. Why are you sticking to this STORY soo badly? The Reed/Rutter alien was based on the classic Grey alien that EVERYONE has seen. Just because you MAY have seen an alien that looks like it, in the woods just like he did (allegedly), that doesn't prove that the Reed/Rutter story is true.

The more you post, the more you convince me you're either the con-artist himself or you know the guy and work with him.

BTW, thought you didn't get angry?

This is my last post in here. Don't believe this story, never will

[edit on 20-10-2009 by nightmare_david]

[edit on 20-10-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Nightmare_David get that editing straight?

Byebye David.

Memories....oh sweet memories...
You Will Be Truly Missed.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Now back to the case of Dr. Jonathan Reed.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Going over the documentary from May 9th 2009, Dr. Reed spoke about the alien beings technology from the suit. Fascinating. also fascinating his how ats website placed a picture of a guy with a firehose on their forums page. is this representative of when dr reed mentioned that when the alien being was communicating with him he said IT FELT LIKE A FIREHOSE OF INFORMATION was being shot into his head? amazing the coincidence of ats's picture appearing on their site. bravo ats at keeping up with the reed case. bravo at your recognition of this case.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by ChipDouglasManOfAction]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
WOW thanks for poting this.

I don't know what to say about this. I'v never seen this video before.

Looks real but I dunno.

Purhaps the dog instinctively knew that the Alien was dangerous to him... just a theory.

Moving right along. Well the dog was probably just instinctly protecting Her owner - attacking the alien. But in the same token the Alien was defending itself by attacking Suzy. There is much more information concerning this story all over youtube. Search Odisealink Documentary Movie on youtube. Its the latest in information concerning Jonathan Reed.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
No thanks we went over all this crap 13 years ago

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by VisionQuest

Now youre starting to see just how disinformation mechanics operate. THEY SIMPLY LIE simply to MAKE PEOPLE NOT BELIEVE.

Youve noticed this too? Bravo. Their reign of deception over the weak is falling.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshThompkins

Originally posted by helloblaine
I don't know if this has been posted, but you might wanna read it.

www.ufowatchdog.com...

I wanna believe the story, but, the kind seems a lil off.

Hi HelloBlaine.
Ive read most of the things Royce Liars Meyers had to say and unfortunately his spill is as translucent as GLASS.

From the information gathered this man has been through so much that it would be ridiculous to think hes been through all of this because this is a hoax. That is horrifically ignorant of some people. I do not believe Reed got that bullet wound by shooting himself. I do not believe Reed got himself not fired but removed from his position at that hospital. I do not believe Reed somehow made his own bank account disappear. I do not believe Reed somehow made some of his own money return into his bank account. I do not believe Reed somehow convince a bankteller at the bank he banked at to lie to help him perpetrate a hoax. I do not believe that some lady who worked next to Reed in the hospital is helping Reed perpetrate a hoax. I do not believe that Reed to perpetrate this hoax had his best friend killed to help create a hoax. I do not believe Reed went through all of those emotions, actions, living as a homeless person eatting out of garbage cans in the back of restaurants to perpetrate a hoax. I do not believe that a doctor put his credibility on the line going on camera showing his face would make claims concerning genetic material proving that the alien being was real to prepetrate a hoax. I do not believe that a doctor put his credibility on the line going on camera showing his face would make claims concerning trances of a magnetic field that was off the chart to perpetrate a hoax. I do not believe that two doctors got murdered for analysizing the blood of the alien being to perpetrate a hoax. Im sorry guys. Im just not buying into your endless streams of hoax remarks. Sorry. I do not think if this case was a hoax the media in the united states would have kept this from off of their airwaves for 12 years. If this was a hoax they would have talked about it long ago but today still no mention of it. From the way this case has been handled I think this case is REAL.
Sorry guys, you can attack me personally now and send personal insults my way and I am going to still think this case is real long after youve started with all of your insults. Also im very sorry also to tell you I dont care if this guys name was PETER PAN. From the evidence this guy has shown, the witnesses this guy has brought forth, the physical hard evidence of the link artifact this guy has shown all around the world, the many lectures this guy has done ALL OVER the world, the many other witnesses who have even seen that thing appear at gatherings Reed has had Im sorry guys but you guys look real stupid sitting up here calling this a hoax. This case is absolutely real. People on youtube are even coming out speaking about what theyve seen at Reed lectures with their own eyes!
this case is real. Sorry.

I have to agree with you JoshT. There is too much evidence to this case for anyone who is serious about this case to claim its anything other than Real. Everyone avoids the mountains of intricate details, not to mention the obelisk and the link artifact. I suggest checking out all of the videos on youtube, if we want to take another look at the Reed case.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join