It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnathan Reed's Close-Up Alien Blinking Video - best footage ever? (video)

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnjohn808
Kinda reminds me of a episode of Leave it to Beaver.
Wally tells The Beav that next time he decides to tell a tall tale (an indian battle), dont say it happened in front of their house.
Be like Eddie Haskle and say it happened in South America, that way no one can check up on it. LOL

Exactly JJ808!

The difference is that "Leave It To Beaver's" storylines were targeted at kids... which kind of puts Rutter's intelligence into perspective. Thanks for the hilarious analogy!

BTW... regarding the 808 in your name... is that a salute to a Roland TR808?

IRM

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by helloblaine
I don't know if this has been posted, but you might wanna read it.

www.ufowatchdog.com...

I wanna believe the story, but, the kind seems a lil off.

Hi HelloBlaine.
Ive read most of the things Royce Liars Meyers had to say and unfortunately his spill is as translucent as GLASS.

From the information gathered this man has been through so much that it would be ridiculous to think hes been through all of this because this is a hoax. That is horrifically ignorant of some people. I do not believe Reed got that bullet wound by shooting himself. I do not believe Reed got himself not fired but removed from his position at that hospital. I do not believe Reed somehow made his own bank account disappear. I do not believe Reed somehow made some of his own money return into his bank account. I do not believe Reed somehow convince a bankteller at the bank he banked at to lie to help him perpetrate a hoax. I do not believe that some lady who worked next to Reed in the hospital is helping Reed perpetrate a hoax. I do not believe that Reed to perpetrate this hoax had his best friend killed to help create a hoax. I do not believe Reed went through all of those emotions, actions, living as a homeless person eatting out of garbage cans in the back of restaurants to perpetrate a hoax. I do not believe that a doctor put his credibility on the line going on camera showing his face would make claims concerning genetic material proving that the alien being was real to prepetrate a hoax. I do not believe that a doctor put his credibility on the line going on camera showing his face would make claims concerning trances of a magnetic field that was off the chart to perpetrate a hoax. I do not believe that two doctors got murdered for analysizing the blood of the alien being to perpetrate a hoax. Im sorry guys. Im just not buying into your endless streams of hoax remarks. Sorry. I do not think if this case was a hoax the media in the united states would have kept this from off of their airwaves for 12 years. If this was a hoax they would have talked about it long ago but today still no mention of it. From the way this case has been handled I think this case is REAL.
Sorry guys, you can attack me personally now and send personal insults my way and I am going to still think this case is real long after youve started with all of your insults. Also im very sorry also to tell you I dont care if this guys name was PETER PAN. From the evidence this guy has shown, the witnesses this guy has brought forth, the physical hard evidence of the link artifact this guy has shown all around the world, the many lectures this guy has done ALL OVER the world, the many other witnesses who have even seen that thing appear at gatherings Reed has had Im sorry guys but you guys look real stupid sitting up here calling this a hoax. This case is absolutely real. People on youtube are even coming out speaking about what theyve seen at Reed lectures with their own eyes!
this case is real. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
LikeTanyaNot08 sums it up nicely in this video on Reed.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshThompkins

wow

let me ask you a question if i may JoshThompkins,

did you ever examine any of the evidence with your own eyes and hands ?

i am not talking about pictures and videos or text written on a page somewhere.

did you see the Alien body ? did you see and examine the link artifact thingy ? did you see any of the tissue samples ?

if your answer to these questions are no, then how can you be such a firm believer that this case is real ?

in my opinion....it is illogical to put all your faith into this if you cannot say that you examined all the evidence first hand.(not the videos or pictures and testimony)

please explain yourself

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Then why does Reed's website not post links to any of the video materials available on YouTube? If he wanted people to know about his case so badly, he would post links to the materials on his website. But instead, you have to go to youtube and find the videos yourself, and then the videos are completely covered up with loud music and with website links directing you back to his website to purchase his DVD. This doesn't sound like someone who is trying to get the word out. This sounds like someone who is trying to make a buck.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

wow

let me ask you a question if i may JoshThompkins,

did you ever examine any of the evidence with your own eyes and hands ?

i am not talking about pictures and videos or text written on a page somewhere.

did you see the Alien body ? did you see and examine the link artifact thingy ? did you see any of the tissue samples ?

if your answer to these questions are no, then how can you be such a firm believer that this case is real ?

in my opinion....it is illogical to put all your faith into this if you cannot say that you examined all the evidence first hand.(not the videos or pictures and testimony)

please explain yourself

If I answered YES I HAVE, then what would your response be then?
Also If I TOLD YOU I HAVE SEEN THAT BEING MYSELF WITH MY OWN EYES, then what you would your response be then?
There is nothing you can say that is going to make this go away. There is nothing you can say that is going to convince others who have witnessed this themselves. This is why people are now coming out saying THEY HAVE SEEN REED IN COMMUNICATION WITH THIS BEING PHYSICALLY IN FRONT OF THEIR EYES. WHAT IF I TOLD YOU I WAS ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE, then what would your response on this message board be ? [so you can try and convince others not to look into this story]

Sorry Easy. This case is real.
And I still do not believe Reed did all of the above to perpetrate a hoax.
Im sorry others have seen Reed communicating with this being. Sorry others have seen this case for themselves. Sorry Easy.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

If I answered YES I HAVE, then what would your response be then?
Also If I TOLD YOU I HAVE SEEN THAT BEING MYSELF WITH MY OWN EYES, then what you would your response be then?

my response is:

tell us your story and how you wound up being part of the story.

also...does your story somehow prove that you seen the Alien ?

your next post after your reply to me...you said this...

From the way this case has been handled I think this case is REAL.

if you say that you seen the Alien yourself then why would the way the case has been handled even matter to you ?

and how is it you went from...sorry this case is real... to

" i think this case is real " ?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Oh holy crap, he is doing it again.

Posting the same cut and paste crap in so many forums that he can't keep track of where he has already posted it and posts it twice.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Yeah and then he has also resorted to using his capslock button and dont forget
the only thing missing is
Just a question though to this guy (im sure it will go unanswered) If so many people have seen it appear at one of his speaches where is the video footage? If it has happened more then once surely someone including him would have been filming just incase it came again?
Oh wait thats right when it comes to real evidence it all magically dissapears.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
your next post after your reply to me...you said this...

From the way this case has been handled I think this case is REAL.

if you say that you seen the Alien yourself then why would the way the case has been handled even matter to you ?

and how is it you went from...sorry this case is real... to

" i think this case is real " ?

Easy, to show people how stupid it is for them to tell others its a hoax WHEN THEY THEMSELVES HAVE SEEN IT THEMSELVES. That is how. Nice try however. So people like you attempting to convince those who have seen it. Using words like THINK when it can be easily replaced with I KNOW. To show people how people like YOU will split hairs over the finest of words to convince others this is not real. THAT IS WHY. To expose YOU!

This man has been through so much that it would be ridiculous to think hes been through all of this because this is a hoax. That is horrifically ignorant of some people. I do not believe Reed got that bullet wound by shooting himself. I do not believe Reed got himself not fired but removed from his position at that hospital. I do not believe Reed somehow made his own bank account disappear. I do not believe Reed somehow made some of his own money return into his bank account. I do not believe Reed somehow convince a bankteller at the bank he banked at to lie to help him perpetrate a hoax. I do not believe that some lady who worked next to Reed in the hospital is helping Reed perpetrate a hoax. I do not believe that Reed to perpetrate this hoax had his best friend killed to help create a hoax. I do not believe Reed went through all of those emotions, actions, living as a homeless person eatting out of garbage cans in the back of restaurants to perpetrate a hoax. I do not believe that a doctor put his credibility on the line going on camera showing his face would make claims concerning genetic material proving that the alien being was real to prepetrate a hoax. I do not believe that a doctor put his credibility on the line going on camera showing his face would make claims concerning trances of a magnetic field that was off the chart to perpetrate a hoax. I do not believe that two doctors got murdered for analysizing the blood of the alien being to perpetrate a hoax. Im sorry guys. Im just not buying into your endless streams of hoax remarks. Sorry. I do not think if this case was a hoax the media in the united states would have kept this from off of their airwaves for 12 years. If this was a hoax they would have talked about it long ago but today still no mention of it. From the way this case has been handled I think this case is REAL.
Sorry guys, you can attack me personally now and send personal insults my way and I am going to still think this case is real long after youve started with all of your insults. Also im very sorry also to tell you I dont care if this guys name was PETER PAN. From the evidence this guy has shown, the witnesses this guy has brought forth, the physical hard evidence of the link artifact this guy has shown all around the world, the many lectures this guy has done ALL OVER the world, the many other witnesses who have even seen that thing appear at gatherings Reed has had Im sorry guys but you guys look real stupid sitting up here calling this a hoax. This case is absolutely real. People on youtube are even coming out speaking about what theyve seen at Reed lectures with their own eyes!

WHAT IF ONE OF THE PEOPLE WRITTEN ABOUT AS SEEING THIS BEING HIMSELF WAS ME. AND IF THAT IF IS REAL THEN THAT WOULD BE HOW I KNOW THAT THIS CASE IS REAL, for anyone who needs to asked the questions Easynow asked. Sorry guys, you lose. JONATHAN REED HAS TOLD THE ENTIRE TRUTH CONCERNING HIS ALIEN ENCOUNTER.
And there are those people who just dont want others believing it

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
From the way that this case has been handled by the so called people out to seek the truth I THINK this case is real. For those who can easily look past those people here who want to convince you of something THEY HAVE NOT SEEN THEMSELVES do your own research and find out for yourself.

I THINK THIS CASE IS REAL BECAUSE IVE WITNESSED IT FIRSTHAND. SO HAVE OTHERS.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
FIRSTHAND EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST EVIDENCE IN MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION
I would suggest to anyone who may be watching and can disregard idiots who do not know what they are talking about and avoiding those who dont want you looking at this for yourself contact Dr Reed himself. His email is [email protected]. Ask to meet with him personally. Set up gatherings and conferences yourself and asked to meet with him face to face. See this for yourself. Many people are now coming out talking about what happened when theyve met with Reed face to face. People are now coming forward saying out of their mouth what they have seen. The debate is now over. Debunkers are nothing to me. Your words no longer mean a thing to me because FIRSTHAND EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST EVIDENCE.

The only thing youll here now is money and show video. Once it was video is hoax. Now theyll yell show video. I hope others can see the games they play to convince you not to look deeper. For those who can see pass all of that contact the man himself.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

To expose YOU!

the only one that has been exposed is You

you had my attention but lost it completely.

your actions in this thread are childish and your words wreak of desperation.

nobody should take you seriously

goodbye

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Bad video film for one thing. I watched the woods video which is really bad and all you can hear is him breathing or gasping. Christ, I'm very surprised he didn't pass out or have a heart attack.
If this was a real event it would be world famous, but...................zip.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshThompkins

No one has ever told how they thought Reed could have faked something like this
read this thread. It has been explain so many times.

and the reason for this is probably because they know it is real. I believe this is real and I dont want to be verbally attacked. I want someone to explain why Royce Liars lied throughout 90% of his information on this case.

I an answer almost any question you have about why anyone would do anything dishonest

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by merky

Bad video film for one thing. I watched the woods video which is really bad and all you can hear is him breathing or gasping. Christ, I'm very surprised he didn't pass out or have a heart attack.
If this was a real event it would be world famous, but...................zip.

Yeah, add that to the fact that every "video expert" that has added in has completley left our how much easier it is to make crappy special effects and then when "damaging" or "compressing" the film, it is so much easier to make it look real. He didn't even do that right.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
So, he got warned and his post deleted for spamming the same crap over and over again and what does he do?

He comes back and spams it again....

How many times does he need to be banned before this thread is locked?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
So you've seen this alien? big deal, why don't you prove it. In fact why don't you try proving anythng you've said under your many disguises in this thread.

I'm with you Tiloke. How many times does one person have to break the rules before he gets banned for good or the thread gets locked?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
So you've seen this alien? big deal, why don't you prove it. In fact why don't you try proving anythng you've said under your many disguises in this thread.

I'm with you Tiloke. How many times does one person have to break the rules before he gets banned for good or the thread gets locked?

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join